Hazy

By JamieDenise

Jamie Bennett doesn't like spontaneity. She believes to have a dull life and she prefers it that way. She nev... More

Hazy
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Bonus Chapter. (Harry's P.O.V)
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Bonus Chapter. (Marcel's P.O.V)
Hazy: What He Was And What Became Him
Hazy: What's Yet To Come (Extended Excerpt/Teaser)
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.

Bonus Chapter. (Austin's P.O.V)

5.8K 182 19
By JamieDenise

Hazy. Bonus Chapter. (8.1)

Author’s Note: Majority of you commented that you would like a bonus chapter with either Austin’s or Marcel’s POV. I chose the first one! :) I was going to do Hannah’s, but then, I changed my mind and I think this one’s kind of a better version of what’s going through my head. Vote and comment, please!

Subtle warning: Curse words; slight PG scenes.

__________________

AUSTIN’S POINT OF VIEW

I jolted awake as I heard someone knocking on the door of my room. I flinched as the pain coming from my face prickled me upon movement.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I don’t know what’s more infuriating. That a sore loser like that fucking nerd would have the nerve to punch me in the face – the core foundation of my individuality, or that his punches were really surprisingly hardcore, even for me.

I gritted my teeth in the dark, really ashamed.

And Jamie stood up for that nerd, huh? How could she? She always stands up for that Marcel, even when we were still together. The ridiculousness makes me wanna throw up.

I heard another round of knocks.

“What?” I called out.

I figured the person behind the door made a small sudden movement.

“S-sir,” the person let out nervously, letting my eyes roll.

It was just a maid. Probably one of the new ones my mother hired.

“What?” I repeated, impatient.

“Sir it’s a word from your parents—“

“Come in.” I bleated.

The mansion was empty when I went home. They probably just arrived from work. I hope so.

I hope they’re here. At least, they’ll try to soothe up my feelings with some encouragements and motivation. Just like what Jamie usually does when they’re not here, since they’re always not around.

Oh, wait. Fuck.

My door creaked open with such apprehensive touch, and I can’t help but glare at the maid for causing nothing but a disturbance.

“Your parents called—“ I scowled at a beat, realizing they’re not here yet.

“—and they wanted to tell you that they’re out of the country for a couple of very important meetings and that they will be back here on Sunday.”

I stopped listening when I heeded that my parents are not here.

The maid, who appears to be quite young, probably a few years older than me – with her uniform in crippled marks loosely fit on her skinny body, gasped loudly.

“S-sir, I’m sorry to intrude, but are you alright? What happened to your face?”

I scoffed at her worried remark like what she told me was an insult. Well, at least this one cares. Or maybe too worried that if I’ll fire her so suddenly, her paycheck is a no go.

“If that’s all you wanted to tell me, you can go now.” I harshly shook her off and she nodded, apologized and eventually left me alone in my room.

I sighed; lining my jaw with my fingers to manage some ache not only my face was feeling.

What do I expect? That they’re going to be here, like I wanted them to be? They were never here. My parents never let me feel that they were here for me. I shouldn’t assume anymore.

They can’t do anything. They’re too busy to even call their only son.

Anger builds within me and I wanted to laugh sarcastically to myself. What’s with this melancholic crap? Seriously. I need to get myself together.

I pulled my white shirt off hastily, throwing the shirt forcefully to the floor with such impact, like how I should’ve done to Marcel this afternoon.

It was a nice, short imagery to shove off the heat I’m feeling in my rather tensed body.

I heard some knocking again, and I swear I wanted to punch the person behind the door.

“What do you want?” I growled.

“I’m sorry to disturb you again sir, but, Ms. Hannah called and said she’s coming over. Were you expecting her?” The maid from a while ago explained.

What? Hannah? I am so maddened with the people around me that I don’t want another scourge to add up.

“No. Tell her I’m not here and don’t let her in. I want to rest.” I chimed in, hoping this would be the last conversation I’ll be participating for the night. I’m dead tired already.

“Too late.” Hannah’s singsong-y voice boomed, as the door opened while she walked in. She locked the door when she closed it.

Her huge blue eyes gazed at my torso, and then back at my face.

“What happened to you?” Hannah boringly asked me, sitting at the edge of the bed, pulling her one leg up, even though she wore a skirt.

“Nothing. It’s none of your business, Hannah.” I shrugged, ignoring her.

She sighed. “Well, I heard from Sara that Marcel punched you. Really, Austin?”

“Shut up. What the fuck are you doing here anyways?” I disclosed the topic, annoyed.

Hannah tossed her blonde hair to her shoulder, pouncing at me on the bed.

“You know, the usual stuff we always do.” She outrageously kissed me on my lips, on my neck, my jaw, my chest, everywhere it throbs and aches.

“You know, when your lousy ex couldn’t even give you what you need, what you wanted.” Hannah ran her hands through my stomach, still kissing me, the structure of my abs pleasing her.

I closed my eyes for some focus, opening them again in an instant, as I was stunned that I was visually thinking of Jamie.

I gently pushed Hannah away, out of my lap and onto the side of my bed. Hannah absolutely got the wrong gesture, smirking while she started unbuttoning her blouse.

“I’m here. Forget that stupid girl. She didn’t do any good for you, anyways.” She clucked, as I glared in a distant space, confused.

I always imagined Jamie when Hannah and I do this kind of things, but why does it feel so inappropriate right now?

“Besides, she really is stupid for even accepting the bet I set up for Marcel.” Hannah continued to babble. I shot her a look upon hearing what she said.

“You’re the one who set them up?” I gripped her bare shoulders, enraged.

“Wha-why, yeah. I mean, she overheard us talking and she said she’s going to do it. We didn’t force her.” Hannah was startled at my indication of rage.

However, she gained her composure as she hugged me tightly, her skin giving me a definite rush of wrong.

“I mean, it doesn’t matter, Austin. She’s definitely into that nerd—“ I released myself from the hug, and I was shaking my head.

Hannah is the culprit.

Hannah’s the one who set up everything. She’s the reason why Jamie felt things she should’ve felt for me. Well, shit.

“You, you—what the fuck. I can’t believe you did this to me.”

Hannah is a form of trickery that’s like a bomb. Once she sets up something, everything will be exploded. Everything’s ruined.

“I haven’t done anything wrong! It’s just a bet, Austin. They’re going together for prom and she’s going to try and get into his pants, and that’s it! Isn’t that what we always do?” Hannah reasoned out, sounding ballistic.

I wanted to hurt her, slap her even, but I was so angry that my whole system was feeling numb, frozen at the tracks. Her blue eyes gawked at me like crazy.

What we always do? Well, fuck. It isn’t the same for Jamie. It’s always not the same around her. Hannah’s just a past time, an old hobby when you’re bored.  She was so easy. Jamie’s different and that’s what I like and hate about her. Well, hate for the most part, but I also liked it, even though I’m not actually vocal about that part. Jamie’s pure innocence lingers through me and I wanted to break everything around me.

I shoved my lamp on my nightstand exasperatedly, the shattering sound oozing me for a bit. Hannah panicked as the darkness blinded the both of us, standing up from my bed.

“Calm down, will you?” She screamed.

“Let’s go to prom. Yeah, let’s go tomorrow. We’ll show her that—“

I realized I want nothing to do with Hannah. I’m sure of that.

“No. Get out now!” I barked.

“I love you, Austin. Let’s go to prom together, then maybe when she sees the both of us, she’ll run back—“

“I’m not going to prom anymore, Hannah!” I spat out, voicing out my decision the moment Jamie and I broke up.

“But why?”

The thought of Jamie wearing a red dress sprang into my mind, making my eyebrows furrow in upset. That’s fucking why, Hannah.

“I said get out.” I coldly notified, as Hannah swept her things that were scattered on the floor.

“Okay, I’m leaving. But like I told you, I didn’t force her into that bet. She likes Marcel, Austin. She likes the nerd maybe a little more than you. So sue me for being a matchmaker, but you did this all along.”

Hannah’s words send chills to my spine, and god, I hate her to be right.

“Out.” I hunched.

“Well, if you don’t like to go to prom with me, suit yourself. You’re going to miss one hell of a show tomorrow night. If ever you change your mind, you can call me.” Hannah instructed, her heels clicking the hard floor.

What does she mean one hell of a show? Everything seemed so fucked up.

As Hannah slammed the door, I felt my chances went with her. I realized I really loved Jamie. I don’t know some shit about love, but I do love her – in my own way I hoped that flourished into her. And I realized she was the one who loved me most. Not Hannah, not my parents. Jamie. I felt the loneliness crept into the night, making its way through me. She was there when I needed her. I wasn’t.

I’ve got a tingly feeling that I need to do something, but the regrets rained, poured, flooded my icy state into just vast water, and I know I can’t do anything.

__________________

Author’s Note: I hope you guys got what this chapter likes to point out. Sorry, it seemed too short and consists of only one scene. :)

 Check the MULTIMEDIA section to catch a glimpse of Austin!

 Anyways, happy holidays everybody! So excited for this Christmas break! What are your plans as the year’s ending? :)

See you in the next chapter! (Last flashback-related chapter, I may add) And hey, if you wanted a Marcel POV, don’t worry! I’ve got something for you guys. x 

Vote/comment?

@JamieCoson | @HazyFanfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 126 25
Rose Doyle grows up lonely and she's being bullied at school. She wants a friend and signs up on a website. What happens when she meets Harry Style...
280K 5.4K 28
Harry doesn't expect his life to change so drastically just because he meets Louis, and he doesn't know if the change is for the better or the worse...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
4.4K 160 35
Lara Rufus doesn't have a lot of friends. Her sister and her always fight. There's really no civil conversations, so why not write? Lara starts writi...