The Forgotten Two

By emo_marshmellow

Mature. Just a teen fiction story. Emo love and depression included. Emo boy meets a gorgeous blonde girl and... More

1. Christines POV;School
2. Christine's POV;Kyle
3. Kyle POV; Her
4. Kyle POV;the walk home
5. Christine POV; The Song
6. Kyle POV;Living as Ed Sheeren
7. Christine POV: Mr.Fretz
8. Kyle POV: My Uncontrollable Rage
9.Authors Message
10. Christines POV
11. Kyles POV
12. Christine's POV
13. Kyles POV
14.Thankyou!!❤❤❤
15. Christines POV
16: Kyles Pov
17: Brandon's POV
18. Brandons POV
19. Tuesday night
20.
21. Our "kiss"
23. Real Parents
THANKSSS!!!
25.

22. My Life [Brandon, Kyle]

1 0 0
By emo_marshmellow

[Brandon]

I sat there, staring blankly at my empty page in my note book. I wanted to write something to Christine, I've only met her once, but she was so incredibly intriguing and beautiful and mysterious.

Did you know that you are beautiful?
Those eyes that wink and blink, that pupil and iris.

That honey voice which sounds so ridiculous and intelligent, from swearing to dictating words within.

Those hidden marks, total destruction of your past and secrets.

Those tan lines and crooked teeth makes it unbelievingly possible to fall in love with every single speck of dust or flaw on you.

Your lips which turns up and down, from smirk to frown.

When you move so cranky and graceful, you're still beautiful-nowhere in between.

A molded imperfection from triumphs to ignorance, the most whitest lie that never seems to suffocate my mouth.

So I think that I made it clear that you are beautiful.

(BTW, this is NOT my poem. I only shortened it and added and took out words and phrases and replaced them with new ones.)

I smiled, remembering her golden hair, framing her face with her icy-blue eyes which distracts me from the world. She's just so perfect. Thoughts. Beautiful thoughts. Swirled around my head for what seemed like hours as I was on cloud nine. Now that I think about it, that guy that hangs out with her is pretty lucky to have her. She doesn't seem to want to share anything with me. My poor, empty soul that could only be filled with Christine.

I sighed deeply and exhaled slowly, laying back in my chair, thinking about Christine and I, things that could never possibly happen. Just to talk to her is all I want. To at least interact. To feel her soft looking skin on mine. She's just heaven. Everything. My eyes. My heart. My life.

I looked down at my huge wooden desk, with a sea of books and papers that I need to work on from school. I had algebra 2 homework, writing, geography, and physics homework. I piled it all up not unknowingly thinking about her every minute I was in my room. I closes my note book (which was for poems) and slid it in my drawer and started on my algebra.

[Kyle]

I sat in one of the lobby chairs, waiting to see Christine as the ran tests among tests on her, which I couldn't be there for. My eyes were so unbelievably heavy, so I bought so many coffees just to keep myself awake. I would do anything for her. I stayed up for a total of about 24 hours now and have misses school for two days. I would risk getting an F in every class for her health since no one was there to support her but me, which is pretty pathetic.

I got up to go to the bathroom and walked by the room #154 which was the one they put her in. I heard faint, slow beeping of the EKG behind the door, but didn't look inside just in case they were doing open surgery, which horrified me. And having it done on her I would rather die than see. Once I walked out of the bathroom and by the door #154 again...there was a flat line.

I panicked and rushed through which a bunch of doctor were crowded around her, blocking me from seeing her. "Please! She can't be dead!" I yelled, trying to push my way through as nurses and doctors held me back by my shoulders, pushing me out the door. "No! Please! No, no." I sobbed, being escorted out. "Can you bring her back?!" I demanded one of the sectors outside the room. "No sir...I'm afraid not." One of them frowned.

I sloped in a chair and indecisively and uncontrollably cried intensively. "Please bring her back, Lord. Why?" I whispered. "Why? Why?! Why her?!" I exclaimed, banging my fists on the walls. "Sir, I'm afraid you're going to have to go to the lobby or home. We can't have you hitting the walls here in a hospital!" A nurse scolded me. I nodded and walked to the lobby slowly. I was exhausted. I sat in a chair for about and hour and cried and a half and waked to the front desk.

"A-are there any r-r-reports on a p-patient in r-room number 154?" I asked, my throat got soar from holding back my hot tears. "Uh...yes." The young lady replied, disappointed, not looking up at my face. "She has passed and cannot be brought back, I'm sorry young-" she looked up at me and cut herself off. "Why you sure are handsome. Aren't you?" She said, flirt like. She twirled her dark brown hair around her finger. "Can you just stop please? I'm worried."

"But you're just so cute. I'm almost off if you would like to stay over for the night, it would be such a pleasure." She said, biting her lip and eyeing my body. I scoffed and turned away. "Can I take you out for a drink? You seem stressed." She offered. I can't really turn down a drink right now. "Sure why not?" I said. I just needed the death of my love to get off my chest. I needed to have fun.

She nodded and walked me out of the building, to her car. "What's your name?"

"Kyle. How about you?"

"Morgan." She said. I nodded. That was a nice name.

We arrived at a bar, with flashing lights and loud music inside. As we walked up to the door, she unbuttoned her long trenchcoat, revealing her chest and shirt dress. We walked inside and sat down. I took a seat on a couch and she rested both her legs on each side of me, crotch to crotch. This was awkward. "A bottle of peach vodka please?" She shouted. "Do you want me?" She whispered in my ear, biting the top of it. She rubbed Ber hands all over my body, lifting up my shirt.

[Morgan]

I kissed Kyle's neck seductively, knowing I hadn't done anyone in a while. He didn't react like I wanted him too, he just sat there. "Here you go, babe." The bartender said, handing me a full bottle of vodka. I placed the bottle on my lips, taking a swig of it. I placed it on Kyles lips too. He took a few big chugs of it, and looked pretty tipsy. "I want you, Kyle. I need you." I said. I placed his hands on my waist, crashing my lips into his, I moved my hips onto his, hoping to get him in a good mood.

"Oh, Meghan." He said. "Its Morgan." I corrected him. He was drunk. "I need you Morgan. Take me to your house. I'm gonna give you something you won't really forget." He said, standing up, tripping over his own feet, laughing in the mean time. I walked him out my car, racing my house, where I showed him to my bedroom. "Right here, Kyle." I said, laying on the bed, unbuttoning my dress.

"I've never done this before haha." He chuckled. "I'll give you a hell of a time." I said. I undid his pants and took off his shirt, as he pinned me on my back against the bed, undoing my dress. "Do you have a girlfriend, Kyle?" I asked. I stopped and looked up at me, surprises like he forgot something. He picked up his shirt, threw it on and asked if I could drive him to the hospital.

"Uhh, no. I was gonna do you, remember?" I reminded him, sassy. "I don't care!" He shouted, running to my car in the front seat, he sat down.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and drove him to the hospital. "Here you fucking go!" I yelled. "Thank you for the vodka, by the way, I'm not drunk. I'm just a good actor." He said, slamming the var door. "What a bitch." I scoffed to myself and drove off. "What ever loser!" I yelled, flipping him off. He nodded and smiled sarcastically and I left.

[Kyle]

Why did I just say that? Of course I'm drunk. I would have never done anyone if I was sober, I'm asexual. I laughed at myself. Why am I here? She's dead. Maybe I'm just hoping she's not deep down. I slouches down in a chair and fell asleep really quick.

Eh what can I say? I love her. She's my life. Since she's not here, maybe I could just take mine since I don't have a purpose anymore. She was my purpose, my life. I have no reason to live anymore. I guess I could just carry on the same show I've been running for about a month then I'll die and get out of every ones hair. I'm just a chip on their shoulder. A stone on their ankle. Just a waste of air, food and space. Good bye cruel world.

Sweeping the bottom of my feet on the grass I find myself at the hospital again.  I don't Sven know why I'm here. I walk in slowly. "Are you here for an appointment?" a bully women said in a thick Southern accent. "Up, no ma'am. I'm just...Here." she looked at me confused then went to typing on her loud key board. "May I use the restroom?" I asked. She granted me passage by nodding and leading me to a door to the hallway.

I slid my fingers across the cold tiles, unevenly placed on the walls but created a beautiful mosaic from afar. The broken pieces of glass just for together so beautiful. I admired how people can take the broken things and put them with other broken things and create something beautiful, something to be admired, something so fascinating.

I walked out of the restroom as I heard a click of a door closing from a cross the hall, which wasn't my door. I turn around and find my self looking at a tall, blonde girl with a half shaved head for surgery in a hospital gown. I sputtered in disbelief. "Ch- Christ- I-but you...CHRISTINE!!" I exclaimed, sprinting down the hallway with my arms wide open with tears freely running down my face without a care.

Her small frame jumped against mine and her legs wrapped around my waist with her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. My shoulder was warm with her tears and breath. I rubbed her head with my hand. I back up to lean on a wall before I fall. She looked up at me at the same time I looked at her.

Her soft lips pressed into mine, with a shock running through my body. I pulled her back to me,  for a deeper kiss. This was just amazing.

[Christine]

I felt so elated, what I've been dreaming of forever finally came true. I never knew this would happen. I smiled occasionally in between seconds of not separating out lips. He set me down on my feet,  I felt so short. I felt so light. "I have to go." I said,  grabbing his hand and walking away,  smiling so much my face hurt a little.

My stomach was in knots and I was so light. When I walked I felt as if I floated through the shoes building. Wow. I giggled to myself,  burying my face into my hands,  I felt my face getting red. I wiped away my tears with my fingers, looking down, I noticed how much I had cried. My whole gown had drops on if like water had just been flung at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
98.5K 381 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3