22. My Life [Brandon, Kyle]

[Brandon]

I sat there, staring blankly at my empty page in my note book. I wanted to write something to Christine, I've only met her once, but she was so incredibly intriguing and beautiful and mysterious.

Did you know that you are beautiful?
Those eyes that wink and blink, that pupil and iris.

That honey voice which sounds so ridiculous and intelligent, from swearing to dictating words within.

Those hidden marks, total destruction of your past and secrets.

Those tan lines and crooked teeth makes it unbelievingly possible to fall in love with every single speck of dust or flaw on you.

Your lips which turns up and down, from smirk to frown.

When you move so cranky and graceful, you're still beautiful-nowhere in between.

A molded imperfection from triumphs to ignorance, the most whitest lie that never seems to suffocate my mouth.

So I think that I made it clear that you are beautiful.

(BTW, this is NOT my poem. I only shortened it and added and took out words and phrases and replaced them with new ones.)

I smiled, remembering her golden hair, framing her face with her icy-blue eyes which distracts me from the world. She's just so perfect. Thoughts. Beautiful thoughts. Swirled around my head for what seemed like hours as I was on cloud nine. Now that I think about it, that guy that hangs out with her is pretty lucky to have her. She doesn't seem to want to share anything with me. My poor, empty soul that could only be filled with Christine.

I sighed deeply and exhaled slowly, laying back in my chair, thinking about Christine and I, things that could never possibly happen. Just to talk to her is all I want. To at least interact. To feel her soft looking skin on mine. She's just heaven. Everything. My eyes. My heart. My life.