2AM Poetry

Per mypacheetah

Deep thoughts i like to write really late at night Més

Maybe
Trains of thought
My Mental Battle
Useless
Speak to Me
Now
Broken
Idea
Lost
Paranoia
Blasphemy
moonlit eyes
Screen

The one who used to care

26 0 0
Per mypacheetah

As I sit by this window, with a breeze coming through, I think of you. Our memories we have together, the things we've said about one another. I wonder if you are just going to be another one of my mistakes.... If it's really worth loving you, but I remember when you told me you cared. You hoped I didn't think you were pushing me away, and I know, even though you haven't told me, that you have begun to trust me.
I've told you things that make my heart hurt and cause me to cry, and I don't cry often. You respect me for who I am now not who I was then or will be in the future. I'm afraid of the summer to come, the separation that will be between us. Will you still talk to me? Will you ever think of me? I guess we will just have to wait to find out...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.7K 525 11
✿ ❛ 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 ❜ ✧˖°. 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 ˖°.✧ 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇 .ᐟ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, �...
13.2K 286 19
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
4.9K 106 107
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
3.3K 675 85
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...