Killer Queens (Fifth Harmony...

By Lowkeyfan

[ FORMERLY 5 PYSCHOPATHS] 5 dangerous girls. One thing seems to bring out the killer instinct in them while t... More

Psychopath No.1
Red
Psychopath No.2
Angel
Pyschopath No. 3
Pyschopaths 1-5
Camila
First Times
Psychopath No. 6
Date #1
Doctor
Goodbye V-card
Cute
Emma
Date #3
Get Shit Handled
Fuck
Waking Up
IMPORTANT NOTE MAY 2020
Finally
Daddy
Leaving
Voices
Real Daddy
Bang
End
A Notice
I Finshed

Vigilantes

8.4K 274 137
By Lowkeyfan

Mani

Why do I want to kill Y/n? It's pretty simple actually. She fucked up my whole plan of kidnapping and torturing the girls.

Not only that but she killed everyone in our group except for me and James. Who even likes James though? Why couldn't she have left me Connor or even Tristan? That's not the point but anyway... the girls haven't been spotted doing any crime since we attacked.

I say I want to kill Y/n but to be honest the bitch could already be dead which is why they're laying low. If not they have to steal at least soon if they just took everything and moved. " JAMES," a brilliant idea just popped into my head. " WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I rolled my eyes at his rude reply.

" James don't be like that baby later we can have some fun if you want," I yanked his shirt so he was only a good 2 cm away. He gulped when I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. He was eager and tries to get another. " Before we go there can you find Louis and bring him to me," I batted my eyelashes.

" But he's in One Direction, there's no way he'll help," I mentally groaned at the boy. " Not that Louis, Lauren's ex Louis," his eyes widened in realization.

" Why do you want everything Lauren has? I mean as soon as she broke it off with Brad you came in and took him. Now you want Louis too. I mean why not get Troy or even Nela. What did Lauren do to you?" His questions made my blood boil.

"SHE TOOK AWAY MY GROUP. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE. ALL OF US WORKING TOGETHER WAS MY IDEA. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS US CALLS LAUREN THE LEADER. LAUREN'S THE SMARTEST. LAUREN'S THE PRETTIEST. LAUREN IS THE MOST SKILLED. I AM BETTER THAN HER AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FUCKING EARTH. SOON THEY WILL REALIZE THAT I AM BETTER THAN LAUREN. NOW GET ME LOUIS NOW!"

James

James get me Louis. James get me Starbucks. James get me hot wings. Blah blah blah blah blah. This women is such a fucking nag. She makes me need a fag and some absinthe. Bruv she totally sounds like the girl who got pushed in front of the bus in that one movie. Ya she's beautiful and ya if she let me I'd get it from the back door but she is psychotic.

How am I even supposed to find Louis. He was such a dick and so was Brad. I mean Brad literally made us say rude things about her or else we were fired. And trust me you did not want to be fired. It would not be pretty if blood were everywhere.

I personally like Lauren and don't have a problem with any of those girls, not even Y/n and she kicked me out of a window.

Why am I still even working for her? Because if you're good you get pu-tang. Oh right, it's a sad life for James. Now how the fuck am I supposed to find Louis?

Y/n

Finally we moved in and could start living in style. Speaking of style, Harry said I was as good as I was before. I found myself in our new music room ( Pic above just with a piano in the middle of the floor). " It's been awhile since I just played for fun," I traced my hand over the piano keys.

" What to play? What to play? " I played some simple melodies while doing some warm up rifs.

" We wouldn't have to steal if you sang like that for a living," Ally laughed. " Too bad I died in a fire," I chuckled sadly. " Do you regret it?" Lauren asked. " Regret what?" I said, playing some keys on the piano. " Killing yourself off to the world," Dinah added.

I thought about it, I didn't have to burn my house down. I could've just ran away with them. I could've become something better in life. I wouldn't have to be a criminal. " No, I don't," the girls looked at me skeptically.

" Why not?" Camila's question didn't surprise me at all. I let out a long sigh," I don't because I like this life. Sure if I didn't off myself I could be a famous musician and I wouldn't have to be a criminal. But I like being a criminal. I like killing people, I like to torture people, and I like stealing. I didn't have to kill myself but I needed to be reborn," I said it the best that I could.

" Let's rob a bank shall we," Lauren proposed changing the subject. "Shouldn't we make a plan?" I asked. " I've got one," Lauren said as we followed her to the car. " Don't we need masks to cover our face?" She smiled," That's not in the plan."

I nodded," Y/n if you became a big time killer what would your name be?"

Ummm think Y/n. " Umm Idk. I have certain quirks to killing. I like to record it, it's very messy and violent, I like to cut off body parts, and I like to talk," I begin to ramble." How about Mrs. Prince Charming," Dinah suggested, I shake my head. " What about The Violent Recorder," I shook my head again at Ally. " I've got it, The Killer King," Camila said," because we're The Killer Queens."

" I could make it work," I smiled at Camila and gave her a peck on the lips. " YES I GOT THE FIRST KISS IN YO FACE BITCHES," she literally the cutest. The others rolled their eyes. I gave Ally and Dinah a peck on the lips. Lauren pouted, " You're driving babe you'll get your kiss."

We pulled infront of the bank I take in the surroundings. " So what's the plan," I said putting my hand on the door handle. Lauren pulled me back in to a hungry kiss, " This....is.....a......great....plan."

Lauren smirked breaking the kiss and looking into my eyes," Do you trust me?" I nodded," With my life." Lauren looked at Dinah, Camila, and Ally," Do you trust me?" They all nodded. " Follow my lead," Lauren got out of the car and shot 3 gaurds in the head. I killed the rest before we go in the bank. I watched Lauren march through the bank. Dinah, Camila, and Ally started to do the same.

" Get the fuck down, all of you," I fired warning shots letting them know what's going on. " Bank tellers there's a button on under you desk incase you're being robbed press it now all of you," Lauren demanded.

She's sohot, the bank tellers were confused and not doing what she said. " SHE SAID PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTON, YOU WANT SOME MOTIVATION," I now had two guns in my hands and started pointing them at the tellers making sirens go off.

" Lauren the news van is outside along with officers," Ally warned. " Ally go out there and pretend to be a hostage," Lauren told her.

Ally took a deep breath and stepped out of the bank with a frightened look on her face. " Dinah and Camila get the money, when you get it, go through the back, put it in a car. When you're done come back to the front of the building," They nodded.

" Red what are you doing?" She paused for a moment before turning to face me," I want to reveal us to the world." I shook my head," Why would we do that Lauren. That's not smart at all. I haven't worked as hard as you guys even right now if we went out there it would be a waste of everything we worked for."

" This is what you wanted, to be reborn. We will become real life vigilantes people will love us," she tried to argue but I still wasn't sure. " Lauren, we're already vigilantes. One of the best parts of being a vigilante is being hidden. I literally just said earlier that I don't regret faking my death. Why would I want to be public?"

Lauren looked slightly irritated at my argument," Y/n L/n died so that the Killer King could live. We're doing this no matter what you say." I distanced myself from the girl," If I go out there Emma would've died for nothing. You can go out their if you want but I'll be in the car."

I decided I had said enough and started to walk away from the green eyed girl. I didn't make it far before she snatched my wrist and forced me to come face to face with her. " I hope I don't have to remind you that I'm in charge of this group." I was a bit shocked by her behavior but I didn't back down from her," I hope I don't have to remind you that you don't own me." I snatched my wrist back and continued walking toward the back exit.

I took a deep breath once I reached outside. She lost her fucking mind if she thought I was going exspose myself to world as a psychopath. I received enough hate in my life to cross the nile river twice. With me being 'dead' I never have to feel that type of hurt again. So why would I want to ruin that?

" Baby?" I looked up to see Camila looking at me with concern in her eyes. I gave her a hum in response. " What's wrong?" I wanted to frown but instead my face held no expression," We have to go Camila. Lauren has lost her fucking mind. She wants us to go out there and declare who we are to the entire public."

" We can't just leave her, even if that's a bad idea." I rolled my eyes even if I knew she was right." Fine I'll get her and Ally, you get Dj and meet me back in the car." I went back into the bank to find Lauren with her gun pointed at a man ready to shoot. Before she could get the shot off she noticed me. She abandoned the man and started towards me," Are you ready to listen now ?"

My eyes softened as she spoke to me," I'm sorry about this lovely." I grabbed apart of her shoulder and she fell into my arms. I leaned her body against the counter before making my way outside," Stay put everyone or you'll end up like her." I took in a breath before storming the front doors of the bank.

I snatched Ally quickly putting my gun to her head before dragging her back in the bank. Once we were inside I took the gun from her head. " Y/n what was that," I cut her off,"Help me carry Lauren and let's move now."

She didn't ask any questions and instead just helped me carry the girls limp body. Camila and Dinah were waiting at the back door they took Lauren and Ally followed them. I stayed behind to speak with the hostages for a moment.

" If I find any one of our faces on the news even if it's just a police sketch I will come after every single one of you personally." With that I hurried to the car ready to put this day behind me.

" Lauren's going to be pissed when she wakes up," I shrugged my shoulders at Dinah's words.

" Let her be mad. We got the money and we're safe that's all that matters."

AN: If you're rereading this is extremely different than what happened before but I needed to redo this part. So no you arent tripping in the og part they revealed themselves to the press but not no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.9K 28
185K 5.3K 49
🚨G!P🚨
287K 9.3K 23
You are a spy who protect famous people. Basically like a bodyguard. You're sent to protect five specific girls. Fifth Harmony. Once you get there...
35.3K 1.3K 5