The Exchange

By VanessaTheAuthor

After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley... More

The Exchange
Chapter One || Tired
Chapter Two || Drowning
Chapter Three || Bury My Heart
Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me
Chapter Five || Better Without You
Chapter Six || It's Cool
Chapter Seven || Wait for Me
Chapter Eight || For However Long
Chapter Nine || Patience
Chapter Ten || Stay Ready
Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better
Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance
Chapter Thirteen || Going Under
Chapter Fifteen || The Truth
Chapter Sixteen || Cater 2 U
Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer
Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You
Chapter Nineteen || New Balance
Chapter Twenty || Cranes In The Sky
Chapter Twenty One || Be Alright
Chapter Twenty Two || You
Chapter Twenty Three || Promises
Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will
Chapter Twenty Five || Forward
Chapter Twenty Six || Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven || Fallin'
Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure
Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain
Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs
Chapter Thirty One || Fumble
Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower
Chapter Thirty Three || Deep
Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry
Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You
Chapter Thirty Six || I Will Never Let You Down
Chapter Thirty Seven || Crunch Time
Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good
Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood
Chapter Forty || New Balance Too
Epilogue|| X-Change

Chapter Fourteen || Brave

61.3K 2K 1.7K
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Fourteen || Brave
___________________________
Please don't take my hand if you don't plan to
Take a stand and be a man who
Understands that I'm no walk in the park
All these scars on my heart
It's so dark here
But if you're a warrior, there's nothing to fear
Nothing to fear - Jhene Aiko
___________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

As I walked into my two establishments, K's Kouture and Beauty Bar, I was devastated for the millionth time, but I didn't allow myself to cry not another tear again. After the other night with Gionni, I just tried to remain in those same good spirits that he'd given me that night. It was now bright and early Wednesday morning, days since the tragedies occurred and I'd finally built up enough of the courage to finally come here and take a look at the place for myself. Destroyed was the only word that I saw fit for the appearance of my two dreams, overnight they had become shattered and broken beyond belief and it was utterly sickening to me.

"Well, I guess I better start cleaning this mess up." I said, more to myself than to Lauren who had accompanied me on this trip down here. I started picking up the clothing that had been trashed and was now garbage. I just shook my head and placed all of the clothing inside of trash bags, it could no longer be sold here in the store so there was no use for it to be here. I was trying to stay positive as I got everything cleaned up in here. After that was done, I'd vision out how I wanted to redesign and construct it all and how much of a loan I'd need from the back to bring my big dreams and visions back into the works of reality again.

"Don't sound so down Kam, things will be sorted out and this place will be back up and running in little to no time. Just have a little faith," Lauren preached to me and I nodded. She was right, with faith and trust in the good Lord above, I knew that he'd lead the way and I'd have my place back to normal as it was before, that's if it was meant for me to have all of these things over again. Only time would tell.

I grabbed the broom from the closet and swept up the big shards of broken glass that had come all from the shattered mirrors throughout the store. I didn't allow it to get me down or bother me as I cleaned up all over the store and shop that I once loved and cherished dearly. Now that it was destroyed, I didn't know what was in store for me after this. I just put the huge burden into God's hands and allowed him to do as he pleases, because everything had reason behind it. It was nothing left for me to dwell on, so I didn't even bother to do so with it.

"Thanks LaLa, I'm trying my best not too. I know if it was meant for me to have it, I'd have it and nothing on Earth could strip it away from me." I told her with hope and faith lacing my tone as I cleaned up.

A couple hours passed me by and during that time Lauren and I got both the businesses clean and ready for whatever was next. We'd ordered pizza and had a number of wine glasses in the midst of our cleaning, so we were set when we finally locked up the place. She'd picked me up this morning, so once we were done she dropped me off over at my parents house. It was a little after three, so I knew Raegan was already inside and I was actually excited to see her after all day without.

"Hey baby girl," I called to her as I went inside of the living room to see her situated at a table off at the side of the room. Once she noticed me, she jumped down from her chair and raced over to me. I met her in the middle and scooped her up into my arms before I put a number of kisses on her cheeks. I loved this little girl more than life itself, it was just that deep when it came to my baby girl.

"Hey mommy!" She cheered as I held her up high on my hip. I had not seen Raegan earlier when I left this morning, so I took in her appearance and was rather amused by what she had on. I couldn't blame KJ for trying, but I should've expected her outfit to consist of nothing short of Jordan's and a T-shirt. It in the mid 70s, so she got away with a pair of shorts too. It would really be getting cool soon, so it was about time out for them after this time.

"How was school?" I inquired as I placed her back down on her feet and followed her over to the table.

"It was good mommy! Wook." She said as she held up a piece of orange construction paper and showed me her version of a hand turkey. I bent down so that I'd be able to get a closer look and held my mouth open in both shock and admiration of her piece.

"Oh my God baby, it's beautiful. You did a great job." I told her and she grinned from ear to ear too. That was what I lived for and loved the very most.

"Thank you mommy! Wanna- wanna see how I make one?" She asked in the most enthusiastic tone and I just couldn't turn her down and say no. So, I didn't. I ended up pulling up a chair at the small table along with her to create a hand turkey. It was coming up to Thanksgiving pretty soon, they had started kinda early on learning the real meaning of Thanksgiving and even all the history behind the day that we all celebrate and love so much.

After a little time had passed of us coloring our own separate pictures, I finally stopped and put down all of the crayons. I took a peak over at her picture and even though she colored out of the lines a bit, I was still in awe with the picture itself. Once she saw that I was done with mine, she put down her crayons on the table and looked from mine to hers a couple times to see which one of ours was best.

"Your turkey is pretty baby, it looks better than mine." I told her and once again she smiled brightly before she used her free hand to pat me on my back a couple times to comfort me about my picture.

"It's okay mommy." She comforted me and I smiled and then pulled her little body closer to me so that I could kiss her forehead. I ignored the fact that she'd gone back to coloring, I still kissed her face.

"I love you baby." I told her and she smiled before she turned in her chair and placed a kiss to my cheek a couple times liked I'd done her.

"I wuv you too mommy!" she cheered! I smiled as I got up from the chair and headed into the kitchen to see my mother who was whipping up something to eat on the stove. It smelled good in here, but I hadn't had much of an appetite lately. The last real meal I'd had was on the trip with Gionni the previous Sunday. I hadn't been in the mood to eat much after the stuff that happened. I don't know why, I just didn't and my mom picked up on it too, sadly.

"Hey mom!" I said announcing myself in the kitchen. She hadn't heard me come in, but once I spoke she'd turned on her feet to face me. A small smile was her face as she came closer to give me a hug. I didn't get why she was acting like I didn't just see her earlier, I'd been staying with them since yesterday after I had left from over Lauren's house with Raegan. I didn't want to just overstay my welcome, even though I knew she would never say I couldn't stay or just up and put me out of her place for the matter.

"Hey baby! How are you? You eat?" She said and then started firing question after question at me. I chuckled and placed my hand on her shoulder just to calm her a little bit. I didn't know what she was so fidgety for in the first place, I was fine, even if I wasn't, I would be for all of our sake right now.

"Mom, calm down. I'm fine." I told her and she nodded her head in understanding. "What did the insurance people say when you talked to them today about the house and the businesses?" I continued as I crossed my arms one over the other and leaned up on the countertop. She sighed and sat the dish rag down onto the counter before giving me a look that I could not decipher. I didn't know what to expect right now, but from the nervous look on her face I knew it wasn't anything other than being what I'd like to hear, or what I needed to hear.

"Well, baby girl just know that I'm extremely sorry and that I'll do anything that I can to help along with your father. Okay, so I called your insurance company with the information you gave me this morning and I talked to your representative from the past couple of years you've been dealing with their company." She said rather nervously and that made my palms begin to sweat. I didn't know what to expect right now, I just prayed in my head for something good to come out of what she was telling me at this moment. "Well baby, the girl over the phone told me that the home owner's policy taken on the house hadn't been renewed and the yearly fee hadn't been paid. So in other words, the house wasn't insured before the fire occurred. Neither were the two businesses." She said skeptically and I felt it. I felt my heart drop to my feet at her words.

Out of all the things she could've said, it had to be the fact that my house and two dreams weren't even in a bit of insurance and wouldn't be covered for all of the damages that had been done to them. It felt like I had been hit by a ton of bricks right then and it brought up emotions out of me right then, like it had done on the day that it all happened. At the sound of her words in my ear, I could only break down and cry for the first time since I'd left Gionni that night. I couldn't help it, this was heartbreaking news. No matter what kind of money I had saved up, it wouldn't nearly be enough to buy a house and fix my businesses, my way of the money that I make. I was crushed as I now sat on the kitchen floor with my face stuffed in my hands.

Just when I'd thought my life couldn't get any worse than it already was, it did just that and tripled all of the heartache and disappointment inside of me. My whole heart ached tremendously inside as my mother kneeled down on the floor next to me and held me in her arms. I couldn't stop the tears from on my face as they raced down to the end of my chin. I could only wonder how the hell this could happen. I paid my home owner's insurance up for the entire year so I'd never have to worry about things like this, but here I am doing exactly that and it pained me to the core. I just couldn't believe it, I had no coverage at all, so my house would have to be fixed and paid for out of my own pocket and I didn't have that type of money.

Now that I think back on it, Raemond handled all of my house insurance dealings this year. He claimed to get a better deal because he knew the lady, but now I come to find out that he didn't even do it. This was a hurting feeling and I couldn't blame anyone but Kam for trusting him to handle it. Now I was stuck to pick up the pieces to my destroyed home on my own, well with help from my family.

"It's going to be alright Kamille, God's got it." She said into my ear as she rubbed my back in comfort. Right now, I didn't want to even hear it. My heart was heavy and I just wanted to sleep this off hopefully. My mood had gone from sweet to sour in the midst of minutes. I was just in a state of depression and it affected me too much then I wanted it too. I just couldn't wrap my mind around what I'd done to deserve it.

After I was tired of crying and sitting there in the hard kitchen floor, I pulled myself up and wiped my tears. I just wanted to sleep it all away because now I had a very bad headache as well. I left the kitchen and went for Raegan who was now laid at the table, head down on it. I sighed as I went over and cleaned up all of the mess she'd made, before getting her and heading up to my old room that we shared for now. This was the last place I expected to come back to, but here I was in my parent's house again like I was a kid. Despite that, I was just happy to have somewhere to go.

I pulled the covers back on the bed and laid her up on a pillow. I pulled off her shoes and made sure she was comfortable before I left and went into the bathroom I had adjoined to my room. Once inside, I just stood in the mirror with puffy red eyes and a tear stained face. I sighed and reached in the cabinet for two Advil PM and took them both with the quickness to take some of this pain away from me right here and now.

In the midst of that, my phone started to ring inside of my back pocket and I sighed. I reached for it to find none other than Gionni calling me. As much as I did want to talk to him right now, as much as I needed to talk to him right now, I declined the call and stuffed it into my back pocket once again. I wasn't in a much of a talking mood right now, after all of this shit piled up on me he'd just have to understand my reason.

Once I'd finished up in the bathroom, I headed out to the room and kicked off my pink and white Jordan 12. I pulled off the black bomber jacket and climbed into the bed beside my daughter. I pulled her closer to me and held her in my arms as I closed my eyes. I could not help from humming to one of my favorite gospel songs to myself as I fell asleep. Mary Mary did it up with that one song there, because I knew God didn't bring me this far to leave me. With that on the brain, I fell into a peaceful sleep with the love of my life. I was brave, I'd make it through alive.
____________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

"Alright then Montana, it is all yours. Here is the keys to your beautiful home. All the rest of the paperwork will be faxed over to you and you can sign them and have them faxed by to my office for finalization. On that last note, congratulations on your new home and we thank you kindly for doing business with us."My contractor said to me as we shook hands and he gave me my new set of keys for this brand new ass house.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it." I told him as I folded the papers up and put them in my back pocket.

"No thank you, we work for you man. It's been a long time coming with this house, but we got it done just in time before the holidays came. It was nice doing business, if you have any problems or know anyone else looking, you know I'm the man for the job." Bill said in his fancy ass suit. I'd found this nigga and we did business on some houses, traps, all kinds of shit. This nigga was a lifesaver for me when it came to this type of shit.

"Likewise man," I told him and that was a done deal. I shook hands with him once more and we both left out of the house. I locked the door and then I headed out to my truck where Lamar was sitting shotgun waiting on me to finish up. Bill pulled off and I got ready for the same as I showed Lamar the papers for the house as I drove and headed to collect my money from the funeral home that I owned. Deaths had been at an all time high around this bitch now days, so a nigga was getting a check off this shit. I was on a money making mission, the shit was brazy man, on God.

"Damn, this shit dope man. You got a nice ass layout, not too big not too small. 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom house, shit laid out man." Lamar said as he looked at the blue prints and the finished pictures of the house. He was right, shit was good and simple enough for a minute. I hated being in the same spot too long, it was just a phobia or some shit so I moved to the hills. I'd planned to be in this house for a minute though. "Aye, speaking of houses, you heard about Kam shit?"

Once that left his mouth, my whole mood changed all over again. This shit been on my mental too much and it got me hot every time. I couldn't shake that picture of Kamille crying and shit about this whole thing. I'd been trying to figure some shit out, but had come up short still in this situation. I tried calling her today, but she ain't answer so I just fell back for a minute until I saw what was up.

"Yeah man, shit fucked up. I get hot every time I think about the shit man. I just wanna know who the fuck behind this whole thing cause it's fucking wit me." I said as I scratched my head through the black skully on my head as I drove up to a red light and stopped.

"I swear man, Kamille like a sister to me but she don't bother nobody so for somebody to fuck wit' her shit make me mad as shit man." He said and I nodded my head before pulling off from the light and headed on to the funeral home to collect the bread. I was feeling exactly how he felt, scratch the sister brother type shit. I was on a whole nother level and the shit made me mad every time I thought on it, so I tried my best not too or shit would end bad.

"No doubt, think her punk ass baby daddy had some to do wit' it? I mean, she told me about the lil' shit when she asked em and shit, but niggas lie on they dead parents like it aint shit now days so I don't believe the shit. The nigga might not have done it, but that don't mean he aint have some shit to do wit' it. He ain't the most liked nigga round hea and you know that. What better way to hit em than his BM and kid?" I said as the shit really started to make sense in my head. I had never really just took the time to think about it like now, but shit was coming together and I wanted to know what the fuck was up for real. It was only right for me to do so.

"You right man, you know I'm gone keep my ear out just in case somebody talkin'. What up tho, what you bout to go do fam?" Lamar questioned me.

"Shit, after I pick up this money I'm gone make a drop and then maybe check up on K. I been tryna' call her and she ain't answer, so I just left it be." I told him, I hated to admit that I was dead ass worried about Kamille. She been off every since this shit and I hate it, which makes me go even harder to see what's been up since we left this bitch. I sighed and looked over at Lamar as he smirked before a wide ass grin came on his face. I didn't know what the fuck had took over the nigga all of a sudden, but look like he'd just fucked a bitch or some and he enjoyed. I knew this nigga like the back of my hand, some shit was going through that pea ass brain he had. "What the fuck you smirkin' for nigga?" I continued as I went on to frown up at him.

"Calm ya' nuts nigga, I just see some shit changin' in you big dawg. She changin' you G, I see that shit all in ya face. Kamille got yo nose wide open and you don't even know fam. This the only time I ever seen you like this about a female other than that bitch Nia. I swear it's like 2014 all over again nigga, I see it and a nigga happy as fuck about it too G. It's about time you move the fuck on from that grimy ass bitch man. I'm so glad you kicked the bitch to the curb, shit was the best move you ever made in ya life," Lamar said and just a couple years ago crossed my mind, but I didn't even give it enough time to allow me to think on it before it was dismissed.

"Man fuck you and her. My nose aint wide open, I'm just keepin' it G." I told him and he gassed me all the way to the funeral home to get the money. It went way quicker than I thought and before I knew it, I was dropping his punk ass off at a bitch house and pulling off. As soon as he got out of my truck, I was left to think on the thoughts he'd left me with. Nia, Nia fucking Duncan crossed my mind and it put a bad taste in my mouth. She hadn't come across my mind since I put an end to that shit, so it surprised me that I was sparing her ass the thought now. I sighed and cleared my head, I needed a fat ass spliff right now to put me in a better state of mind. It was nearing seven in the afternoon and it was already dark because the times had changed. I hated this time when it got dark at damn near four, but shit fuck it, nothing to complain on.

After taking my thoughts away from Nia, they drifted onto Kamille and I allowed them too. I hadn't talked to her all day and the shit had me off. She hadn't answered my calls or hit me back so I tried to be understanding, but shit I needed to hear from baby girl to make sure she wasn't going out sad on me over there. With little thought, I remembered the address to her parents crib and decided to just pay her a pop up visit, shit what was the worst that could happen? I aint even give a fuck, I just needed to see her so I went to do just that, after picking up some nice flowers and shit to cheer her up a little bit first. Within the next thirty minutes, I found my ass on her parent's porch ringing the door bell like it was the most natural shit in the world.

"Hello, may I help you?" a woman answered the door and I automatically recognized it to be her moms. She looked young as shit, dead ass, the woman didn't look a day over her mid- thirties so it puzzled me as to how she was over forty. I snapped out of my trance and focused with the big thing of pink and white flowers in my hand as I stood out on the porch.

"Who are you?" She questioned as her eyes traveled over me, scrutinizing every little detail. I cleared my throat and extended my hand out to her to shake. I hadn't formally met her moms, but shit, no time was better than the present I'm assuming so I just went with it.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Paige, its nice to finally meet you by the way. My name is G, I'm a friend of Kamille's." I told her and she shook my hand, but nonetheless those eyes still searched me for something that was unbeknownst to me right now.

"Boy, if you don't tell me what your mother named you." She said and I cracked a smile, remembering this same conversation when Kamille and I first met back a couple months ago. I sighed and extended my hand for the second time to shake hers.

"My apologies again Mrs. Paige, I'm Gionni, nice to meet you." I told her and as soon as the last syllable left my mouth, the corners of her cheeks turned up into a smile and she shook my hand with firmness as stepped back further into the house, welcoming me inside. I hadn't planned to go inside, so I just declined her offer and asked if she'd get Kamille for me.

"Oh the infamous Gionni, I've heard so much about you. I'll go and get Kamille right away. You're welcome to come inside dear." She offered, but I declined as she disappeared back inside of the house. I turned away from the door and walked around on the porch as I waited. It wasn't exactly cold out, but it was definitely getting cool as the beginning of November arrived. I shifted from foot to foot as I stood on the brick porch as I waited on Kamille to come out. It didn't take her too long, not that the shit mattered anyway, but shit, fuck it.

"What are you doing here?" I heard from behind me and quickly turned to see Kamille, standing right in front of me with a pair of black jeans on and a BAPE t-shirt, no jacket nor shoes on her feet. Even then, she was killing shit, I just couldn't stop myself from staring at her ass. When I'd finally snapped out of it, I handed her the flowers and stepped a little closer to her.

"Came to check up on you, you good?" I questioned as she took the flowers from my hands and smelled them. A weak smile crossed her face, but as quickly as it came it left too.

"I'm making it. Thanks by the way, I love them." She spoke with a soft sigh as she sat down on one of the porch steps and laid the bouquet of flowers down beside her. I took the opportunity and took the seat on the step right next to her, extending my long legs out over the rest.

"I need you to be more than makin' it Kam, I need you to be good." I said as I threw a glance over at her. She sighed and ran a hand down over her face before looking up at me.

"I'm trying G, I am. It's just so hard." Shit pained me to even hear her talking like that.

"I understand that ma, but you gotta know that better coming. Ain't shit gone happen without a reason, so just believe that better is your reason." I spoke to her and she nodded her head and went on to agree with me. I reached over and grabbed her hand before rubbing the back of it with my thumb. This caught her attention and she looked up at from the concrete.

"You know I gotchu' right?" I asked her genuinely, but only got a stare and a nod in response.

"You sure? You don't seem sure so let's try this shit again girl. You know I got you .." I said and then moved over closer to her on the stairs and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her body was pulled into my chest as I hugged her side and looked down at her. Damn this girl was so fucking bad, shit had to be a crime. "Right?" I asked and noticed the smile on her face as she buried her down head in my chest for a brief second, but then looked back up at me.

"Yes G, I know that." She said and looked up at me. I nodded my head before placing a quick kiss to her forehead before releasing her from my arms and standing up. As I stood next to her, she sat there and looked up at me like I was crazy. I smirked a little and sighed.

"Come somewhere with me." I told her, a question missing in action from my words.

As soon as those words left my mouth, she sighed and stood up next to me. I towered over her by inches as we both stood here on her porch. "I can't G, Raegan will be coming back from with KJ and my dad any minute now and she'll be looking for me." She said to me and I sighed before nodding my head. I understood her as a mother and I didn't want to pull her away from her kid more than I should. I knew the trip was already a big risk a couple days ago, so I wasn't gone be consistent with the shit. If she wanted to stay so she'd be here when her kid got home, I had no other choice but to accept that. I didn't want too, but I respected her and I cared enough not to even question her right or duty as a mother. It is what it is, her kid come first and I knew that.

"Aight, well, whenever you free I want to show you some." I told her and she sighed as she came a little closer to me so that her hand brushed against me, while looking up.

"Show me what?"

"I'll show you later, calm down. It can wait." I chuckled, but she didn't. Before I knew it she'd got the flowers from down on the ground and went inside of the house. My mouth fell open in a bit of shock as I watched her close the door and disappear into the house. It had come as more than a surprise to me as I stood there for a moment just staring out of the door. Just as I was about to turn and head back to my whip, she came headed out of it with a jacket, her purse and a pair of Jordan's on this time. I chuckle and shake my head as we headed to my truck and got inside. I wasted no time getting in and pulling off from her house and headed to my destination. On the way, I stopped by a local McDonald's to pick me up some food. The line was blowed as fuck, so we ended up getting out of the car and heading inside to get some shit to eat before leaving.

"The lighting is nice right here, take my picture." Kamille said out of nowhere as she posed up against the wall for a picture. I smirked and shook my head as I pulled my phone from my back pocket and went ahead and snapped her a quick picture before we went inside to order. She got mad because I wouldn't show her the picture, but I didn't give a fuck as I got in the line behind her to order me some food. I didn't eat this shit on a regular, I just had a taste for it tonight.

"Hey G, long time no see." I heard from behind me and frowned off the jump as I turned around to be face to face with the devil herself. I cringed at the sight of her and shook my head. My eyes widened a bit in surprise, but quickly went back to their normal state as I stared in the face of the blood sister of Nia, better know as the devil, or shall I say Rose. I sighed and shook my head at her presence, but just went ahead and nodded my head at her before turning back.

"Damn, it's like that? You don't know nobody no more? It hasn't been that long." Rose continued and I turned again with a sigh. This time Kamille turned as well, just to peep Rose out. Rose had picked up on it and smirked as she looked between the two of us and how close we were to each other. "Oh, how cute. This you G?" She asked as she looked Kamille up and down. I sighed and shook my head as my appetite had suddenly dissapeared and I was ready to dip out this bitch.

"Yes, this is me." Kamille spoke up this time, surprising me as her hand went around my torso and she moved closer to me. "I'm Kamille and you are?"

Rose chuckled and shook her head before extending her hand. "I'm Rose darling, G here use to date my sister Nia for a couple years." She said, purposely trying to get under the both of our skin. I wasn't bothered by her right now, but if she kept on I knew I would be. The bitch had always been an annoying fuck. I dealt with her back then because of Nia, shit had changed now so I wouldn't spare the bitch by no means necessary and I meant that.

"Oh, how nice. Too bad that it's over now right? Just like this conversation, so we'll see you around Rosebud, and tell Nia we said hello." Kamille spoke before turning me around purposely so that we were no longer facing her, but the register now. I couldn't help but to laugh right here in this damn line at how petty Kamille was right now. Damn, I'd never seen this side of her, but shit I liked it if I was honest. Lauren's ass had rubbed off on her, I could see that shit from a whole ass mile away, not that it was a bad thing, not completely anyway.

Within a couple minutes, we'd ordered the food and Kamille headed off to the restroom. In the midst of that, I took the opportunity to sit down at one of the tables and surf Instagram until our number was called. My first instinct was to go to the first picture I'd just taken of Kamille and she looked good as fuck in it too. That's when the shit dawned on me that it was Wednesday, so I just went with the flow. I wasn't even into all this WCW type shit on social media, but lil baby was too fine not to posted, so shit it was only right that a real nigga like G posted her.

@G.DaDon: my WCW realer than most of you niggas, so I gotta keep her wit' me ❤️💪🏼.
_______________________________
-@ its.LaLa: oh shit, my best friend flexed up on these hoes😍!! Yass Kam, I see you boo. 👏🏽
- @ KingLamar: Look at this nigga. I see you fam, real shit. 💯
-@Rosey: 👀😂
-@its.LaLa: is there a mfn problem with ya eyes or throat b? I can write you a quick ass whooping to the doctor so you can be checked 😒 what's good?
-@ G.DaDon: chill out @its.LaLa. aint no pressure. 😂

@ KJBallin_: dog ass nigga, she said. I love you no matter what, she said. 😂❤️🐶
_____________________________________
-@ Its.LaLa: boy, don't make me catch no charge over yo fine ass. you can be my dog ass nigga any day of the week !! Hannnnnnn. 😛😛
-@ Victoriaaa:  my babyyyy. ❤️
-@ Its.LaLa: my B A B Y D A D D Y ❤️ ! girl, this nigga for everybody and they momma. that aint just yo baby, that's our baby boo 😌
- @ KingLamar: sit yo grown ass down and get off this man dick, damn 😂

@ Victoriaaa: me & him forever. 😊
____________________________
-@ Its.LaLa: me and HIM too girl, we on some eternity like shit ❤️🤗.
-@ KJBallin_: I been thinking, there is enough of KJ to share, or we could just make it a 3 way😋
-@ Its.LaLa: boy, don't play with me.🔪

@ Its.LaLa: when a bitch think her nigga faithful and he just left yo house from sweating yo fresh sew-in out, tuh @ KJBallin_ 😅
________________________
-@ KingLamar: chill tf out, this boy got a whole ass girlfriend. you wildin😂💀
-@ Its.LaLa: and I don't give a whole fuck. girlfriend my ass, ask her why her nigga just left my house. tf.😒

Once Kamille had come back, the number had been called and we got the food and left. There was nothing but silence and the sound of us both eating our food as I drove us to our designated place to be. We both ate our food on the way, so by the time we arrived we were both done and there was nothing left to the bag but the greasy ass stains inside. I took a sip from my drink and finished driving the rest of the way before I pulled up to the place where I'd just been only a few hours ago with Lamar. I parked out in front and turned off the car. I could damn near sense the confused expression on Kamille's face, but I didn't say shit. I just got out of the car and headed up towards the house. I fetched the keys from my pocket and looked back over my shoulder to make sure that she was following me before I opened it.

"Gionni, where are we?" She questioned as she looked around at only God knows what. I didn't bother to say anything as I unlocked the front door of the house and headed completely inside to turn on the lights and then shut the door back. What did I do that for, as soon as she saw the inside I saw the look of shock and astonishment on her face. It was the same thing when I'd first walked in here to see it all for myself. It was everything I wanted, plus some extra too. Bill had really overdid it with this house, I wouldn't complain, the owner wouldn't complain.

"This house is beautiful G, why isn't it furnished yet?" She asked as she looked around the bottom layer of the floor. I shrugged my shoulders before talking.

"It was just finished the other day, it's my first day with the key." I told her and she nodded her head before another look of confusion came over her and she frowned.

"This is your house? Why'd you get a house built G? You already have a house." She said ass she headed into the kitchen and I followed her around so that she could take a good look at every little thing that was in here, because I didn't even know where all this shit had come from.

"It was," I said in a low voice, but she'd still caught on and asked me about it.

"What do you mean, was?" she asked again.

"It was mine, but it's not anymore. I don't need this house, but you see, it's this girl that I like, a fucking lot to be honest. I been fucking with her for a minute now and I'm really startin' to feel her and shit, like on some heavy type shit. So I know she goin' through some shit and been down and out about it, so the shit really had me feelin' some type of way too. I had forgot I was even buildin' a house until this morning when my contractor called and said it was done, and I was like damn, I just had a house built from the ground up and the shorty I rock wit got her shit burned from up to down. Shit wasn't adding up to me and it had me on edge about it for a hot ass minute. To make the story short, when I told you I got you, I meant that with all of me and I'd make sure you know that and continue to know from day 1. So, to just stop beating around the bush. This house aint mine, this house yours if you want it ma." I told her as she stood with her back to me. I couldn't see her face and I really wished I could as I stood there with the keys in my hand, ready to hand over to her like it was a new Birkin bag or some shit.

"Wh-what?" She stuttered as she turned around on her heels to look up at me. I could see the tears in her eyes from here. I knew she'd been emotional since all of this shit happened, but I aint no ordinary nigga and she should know that by now. Money not an issue, she should know that by now, I'd cash out on somebody that shows me what I show back. Kamille has never given me a bad vibe or shown me anything less than what I've shown her and for that she could get the world from me if she damn sure pleased too.

"It's yours if you wan-" I started again, but was cut off as she started to talk.

"I heard you, but no. no no no no no Gionni. I can't." She said and pulled her hands up to her face as she cried into her hands. The shit made a nigga go soft for a minute as I sighed and made my way closer to where she stood and pulled her body into my chest. I took the keys that were in my hand and grabbed onto hers, so that she would look up at me.

"Stop, chill out with all the tears mo. I can't take that shit right now, so stop. Listen to me when I tell you that this house is yours, aight? This shit yours. I'll have everything else figured out by the morning, but right now I just need you to accept it. This is my gift to you and your daughter. No strings attached or no shit like that." I told her as I stuffed the key in her hands. She backed away from me and out of my grip while shaking her head and wiping away her tears that still seemed to flow a stream down her cheeks. She was turning a tint of red the more she cried right now.

"I can't accept this G, I can't." She said and I wasn't trying to even hear that shit. I walked back closer to her and grabbed her chin gently in my hand so that she would look at me. I knew that she was hearing me, but she wasn't hearing me how I wanted her to hear me. I needed her to know that this shit wasn't no joke for me, this shit wasn't no game. I did this because I wanted too, not because I felt obligated too, or to get in good with her, or no shit like that. Fuck all that, I cared about Kamille and if I could help her I would with no hesitation.

"You can and you will, aight? I told you when you fuckin' with me, I got you." I reminded her.

"You just don't understand it G, this is against everything that I stand for. I've always gotten things on my own, I work for everything that I have and for you to just give me a house is just, it's just, I don't even know how to explain it to you, but the feeling is just so--" Before she could even get to finish her sentence, I'd pressed my lips up against hers to shut her up. I was tired of her talking about how this was against her morals and shit, fuck all that.

"Was that your way of telling me to shutup?" She asked as she bit down on her bottom lip. I smirked and nodded my head and she just smiled and pulled me into the biggest hug as she wiped some of her tears away and held onto me tight. The shit felt good too, so I didn't complain. I just stood here and let her do her thing, without saying a word or moving a single muscle away from her. The smile on her face was enough to lift the mood for me. "You're incredible Gionni Amir Montana. I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm thankful for you right here and now. I don't want to accept it, but you leave me no choice. I owe you my life to you at this point, I swear. You just buried me in debt whether you know it or not."She explained to me and I smacked my lips. I wasn't trying to hear this shit she was talking.

"You're worth it, and nah. You don't owe me shit. Just say I've done my godly deed for the year. I told you I got you girl, you gone learn to listen to a real nigga one day."

"Today is that day, thank you so much G." she said and we both chuckled at her statement.

Not long after, I'd shown her around the whole entire house and we were now up inside of the master bedroom, laying down on the tan carpeted floors. I laid flat on my back and Kamille's head rested on my chest as my hand rubbed circles into her back where her shot had rose up. Neither of us spoke or bothered to say anything, we just listened to each other's breaths inside of the bedroom, no words exchanged. I was cool with this honestly, a nigga was about to be out to sleep in a minute if she kept rubbing her soft ass hands up and down my chest and shit. Her laying down on top of me was already enough to get my dick hard and ready, so I was gone need her to stop taking her hands down below the belt unless she wanted to fuck some.

"Thank you G." she mumbled into the silence. This had to be her millionth time telling me that, but I just nodded my head in response and closed my eyes on her ass.

"Really, thank you so much G." she said again and I opened one of my eyes to look at her ass. She wasn't even looking at me, but I looked at her anyway. She was beautiful as fuck too, so I didn't even mind staring at her.

"If you say that shit one mo time." I warned her and she sighed with a slight smile as she rested her chin on my chest so that she could look me in my face this time.

"No really, you just don't understand how much this means to me. No man, or no one period has ever done anything like this for me, ever, so I apologize if I can't stop thanking you so much." she said and I sighed as looked down at her with a slight smirk on my face.

"Well, I'm glad that I can be the man that you never had, get use to shit like this if you fucking wit me. This is only a part of it baby girl. Yeah I know you independent with yo own shit and I like that about you, but believe me when I tell you that I got you by all means necessary. Aight?" I told her and she smiled sheepishly and nodded her head as she stared up into my face. Before I knew it, Kamille had sat up and straddled my lap, right on top of my dick that was damn near hard as a brick. She was confusing me as she leaned forward and kissed my lips, so I had to ask.

"Whatchu' doin ma?" I questioned in slight amusement, but she only brushed me off and kissed me on my lips again and again and again. Her hands started to roam down below the belt and that was when I got a hold of her hands and stopped her from going any further than this had already been taken. Shit wasn't even supposed to end up her.

"Slow ya roll Kam, what you doin?" I questioned.

"What I want to do," she whispered to me and I shook my head quickly. This was not what she wanted, she was fooling her damn self honestly, she needed to chill. Kamille wasn't ready, I knew this, all of knew that from the jump. It just felt like the wrong time right now. As bad as I needed some type of female vagina or top right now, I didn't even bother to entertain her ass because I knew she wasn't ready for this and I didn't want her to do shit until then.

"No, you don't. You doin' this because of what I did for you, you not ready for this Kam. I gave you this house because I'm feelin' you and I want to help you out, not to get laid ma. You don't got to do that, seein' that smile on your face is good enough for me. Never feel obligated to do somethin when it's not really what you wanna do, aight? Especially when it come to me. Aight?" I asked her in a way that she would clearly understand when I told her.

"But-" she started, but I stopped her.

"No buts, aight?" I spoke and she agreed wit a single nod as she climbed off of me, embarrassed. I could sense it in the air, so I just pulled her back into the position that she was in once before. I made myself back comfortable again and laid on the soft carpet as I closed my eyes.

"Okay. There is actually something else I want to talk to you about." She announced as she fiddled with her nail and took occasional glances up towards me.

"About what?"

"Us."

She nodded her head before speaking. "Yes, and , I know that it's kind of early for me, but you make me feel better than anyone has ever made me feel before and I don't want to let that pass me by making you wait for me to be ready. You're genuine and I love that about you G, I love everything about you honestly. We don't have to be together, but I want you to know that I'm willing to give us a shot if you are. I feel like this is a good step towards my future and I want to take it if its the last thing that I do. Just promise me on thing G, promise you won't hurt me." she said to me as she looked up at me. I sighed as I ran a hand over my face and sat up a little. This shit had a nigga on cloud nine already and it aint even official. I sat there and pressed a kiss to her lips before speaking.

"That's all I ever asked for ma, a chance to show you what a real man like. It ain't even got to be official, but I just need you to let me in and allow me to show you love that the last nigga was lackin, then you gone wanna keep a G around. I can't promise you about hurting you Kam , because I'm a man and I know that I do fuck up, but I can promise you that I won't hurt you intentionally." I said and she nodded, that's just any nigga anyway and she knew it too.

"One more thing," she added as she looked up at me.

"Wassup?"

"Once you're in this with me, there is no way out of it. So , I need to know that you're in this for the long run. I still have wounds and I might not be as easy as other girls you've probably dealt with, but I need to know that there is no escape from this and you're willing to do what it takes. I'm no walk in the park G, but I just want to make sure that you're ready for a girl like me before you really get yourself involved." She said to me and I sighed as I grabbed the both of her hands in the palm of my own and spoke. I didn't even have much to say, I just grabbed the back of her neck and kissed the fuck out of her. I hope she took that shit as my answer and ran. I was cool with that too because I wouldn't have this shit any other way. I was brave and nothing in the world would make me back down from this girl, and that was the truth.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed

Excuse all errors!

1. G gives Kamille a whole house, Is that too big of a gift for her to accept so soon in knowing him, or what?

2. How y'all feel about this Rose girl? Her sister, Nia? What do you think went down, or will go down?

3. Do you think Kamille was genuinely ready for sex, or was that only as an obligation to what he did for her?

4. KG, GK ? Y'all down with it or no?

5. Lauren & KJ? She's 24 & he's 18. Too big of an age difference or no?

xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 26 18
*Only a THUG knows how to show the right LOVE* How can you be hurt multiple times? How can you be in love with a drug lord? How can you live knowing...
144K 4.6K 55
Foster Care wasn't always so bad for the 16 year old Akira White. It always had it's good and bad days. She lost her dad mysteriously when she was tw...
8.2K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
103K 4.3K 47
Peighton Janae is the daughter of Lucious Jackson, A well known Drug Lord and Club Owner that runs NYC AND MIAMI. After being Physically,Mentally and...