Creepypasta Girlfriend Scenar...

AhogePoeticCat tarafından

This includes Sally Williams (Teenage Form), Jane the Killer, Nina the Killer, Clockwork & Suicide Sadie. I t... Daha Fazla

Creepypasta Girlfriend Scenarios Introduction
~Your Personality~
~How You First Met~
~The Confessions~
~First Date~
~When you/she gets jelly~
~When you/she gets drunk~
~When she cheats?~ D;
~When you make up..?~ O.O/
~When you move out/she moves in~
You watch anime with her.
First Time.. #-#
When they turn into Mythical Creatures~!
Ideas & Other stuff I wanted to talk aboot
Break.
Requests
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
4CHAN WARNING
Face Reveal ;-;
A/N
Help?
Sorry.
FUCKING URGENT
Im so sorry
~When You Babysit~
Thank You!
Help YandereDev!
~When You Play Video Games Together~
Le Shoutout
End?
~When You/She Magically Has A Genderswap~
~•When She Proposes•~
Please read this;;

~When you have a small fight~

2.4K 37 33
AhogePoeticCat tarafından

Hi Guys! I hope you enjoy this part. I'm writing this on my computer because I dropped my phone in the bath. *Cries*

This was requested by someone but I can't remember who. *Bows* GOMENOSAI. T~T

Well I hope you enjoy. 

Trigger warning for abuse, sexual assault and cutting/suicide. 

(If you have/are been/being abused please tell someone. You can talk to me, just PM me. But if you are being abused, tell someone or try and reason with the person doing it.

 If you are being sexually assaulted do not hesitate for one second to tell someone who can help you. If you need support talk to me. I won't hesitate to talk to you and help you.

 If you're suicidal and self-harming, please think about this. You have someone who cares. I care. I'm depressed and suicidal myself so I know you may think, Oh this is just stupid no one can help me, That's what I think whenever I see those types of messages. You're special. There are so many people out there, you're unique and no one can replace you. You're loved. I know its hard to think about getting help, being happy and confident, but It will happen eventually. )

Sally (Mentions of Abuse Warning.)

"WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ATE THE LAST CUPCAKE!" You screamed at sally, throwing a rolling pin at her. She dodged it obviously.

"I'M SORRY THEY WERE JUST REALLY DELICIOUS!" She said sincerely, placing the rolling pin down on the bench.

You groaned and sat down on a stool. You had been stressed out because of work and just in general everything. You had a secret you had never told anyone, and now it was destroying you.

You had just found out your father was back in town.

It seemed as if your childhood was perfect and you acted as if it was.

The truth is, your father hurt you secretly when your mother was at work. When anyone asked why you had bruises, you'd laugh at them and say you were really clumsy, when you felt like crying and telling them everything.

"I-I'm sorry... Its just.. My father is back in town." You say looking at Sally.

Her eyes widen and she hugs you, petting your hair and telling you that she'll protect you no matter what.

"Its alright.. He won't find you. You'll be alright as long as I'm there. No, you'll be alright even if I'm not there, because you're strong." She says, tears gleaming in her eyes.

Jane the Killer

You and Jane had been casually playing video games when she started getting angrier and angrier every time you won.

"HAHAHAH! I WIN! IN YOUR FACE!" You say laughing your ass off.

"Ugh! You're so mean (Y/n). I hate you!" Jane says glaring at you with so much anger you thought steam would come out her ears.

"I-its just a game Jane.." You say tearing up at her words.

"Well yo-.. I'm sorry! Please don't cry." She says trying to hug you, but you jump up and yell at her,

"IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THAN LEAVE!" 

"B-but this is our house, agh that doesn't matter right now. Please I'm sorry don't be upset!"She says, banging on the bathroom door.

You open the door and hug her, "We aren't playing video games together ever again."

One Week Later

Jane: I HATE YOU.

You: T~T NANDE!!

(Nande - Why in Japanese. But don't rely on my anime-sense of Japanese. )

Clockwork (Mentions of Sexual assault)

"He deserved to die (Y/n)!" Natalie yelled at you tears streaming down her face.

Natalie had killed your uncle and aunt because they had been accused of sexual assault towards your cousin.

"You don't know that they did it Natalie! It could have been someone else. I know its a horrible thing to happen to someone, trust me. But they wouldn't have done anything like that right?!" You said, bawling your eyes out falling to your knees. 

She hugged you and said softly, "I broke into the police station and found the DNA test for you know what.. It was your uncle who did it. And a police report said your Aunt had plead guilty to assisting him in this." 

The rest of the night Natalie was comforting you with cuddles, kisses and whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

Nina the Killer

You and Nina had been fighting because she still thought she was a Creepypasta.

(A/n The actual author of Nina The Killer's story actually said something like, I don't want Nina considered as a Creepypasta and I'm ashamed of this crappy piece of writing. People can still write about her but I don't want her considered a Creepypasta.)

"Nina why would you even wan't to be a Creepypasta?!" You questioned her fiercely. 

"Because then I could hang out with Jeff and the others, obviously." She said rolling her eyes.

"I can't believe you! I'm going to stay at a hotel for a week or so until you stop doing this all the time!" You said, packed some of your things and left for a cheap motel.

After Nina realized what she had done, she chased after you, constantly calling your phone.

You picked up your phone once you stopped driving. "What do you want?!" You wailed into your phone, tears threatening to come out of your eyes.

"I'm sorry. Please come home. I won't talk about him ever again."

"That's what you said last time. -_-' "

"I promise I wont."

"Fine!"

Suicide Sadie (Mentions of self-harm and suicide)

(Not really a fight.. But if I've made you cry so far, I probably haven't but I'm sorry if I have, get a tissue box for here. ) 

You and Sadie had been really distant and not talking much and if you did, it was bland and boring.

"Hey.." Sadie said softly, as she had walked in on you crying.

You pulled down your sleeves, hoping Sadie hadn't realized the red, irritated cuts on your arms.

"Hi.." You say wiping away your tears.

"Have you been hurting yourself again..?" She said even softer, sitting next to you, hugging you careful not to touch your arms.

"I... I don't want to talk about it.." You gasp for breath, trying to avoid crying, looking down.

"Please don't do this I love you, you're worth it." She says petting your hair.

"I'm not.." You say tracing the scar under your eye, from the night you and Sadie met.

She takes the hand that was tracing the old memory and holds it in both of her hands.

"I love you and nothing will ever change that. You're worth it, you're unique."

You start crying your heart out onto Sadie's shoulder for the rest of the night. It was hard, but you stopped hurting yourself. Sadie checks your arms, legs, sides and other places everyday. 

Because she cares and loves you so much she'd die for you.

~

Alright.... this turned out really depressing. ; ~ ;

  I'm thinking of ending this soon maybe. Like with a proposal, wedding. But before that I still have to do, When she meets your parents, Wait. Have I done that one already? Idk. 

Well tell me what you think of this part and me ending the book down in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed even with the depressing parts. I doubt I made anyone cry because my writing is horrible, but I hope you weren't upset by any of this.

I love you guys, no matter what you're going through I believe in you. No matter if you've done things that you think were bad, you're worth it. 

Stay strong <3 

~NekoGirlChan  <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
224K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...