BangTan Boys In Luv 1

By fiqah0812

Between the two.. More

BangTan Boys In Luv
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Finale

Chapter 37

568 20 3
By fiqah0812

During their free time, they did their own thing. Yujin decided to explore the place by herself with the map on her hand. She got herself ready and locked her room when someone called her name. She turned around and saw Jungkook wearing a smart casual shirt and skinny pants.

"Are you going somewhere too?" Yujin asked.

"Yes. With someone," Jungkook smiled widely.

He then presented a yellow flower and put it on top of her ear.

"Beautiful," Jungkook proudly said and continued,"Now, let's go."

"...Oddi?" She looked surprised.

"For our date," Jungkook coolly pulled her which left her flustered.

===========

Jungkook led her to the beach and turned to her while saying,"The air here is very fresh isn't it?"

"Yeah," She briefly answered while looking directly at him for answers.

Jungkook noticed her expression and decided to tease her with a light chuckle,"Am I that too good looking that you can't take your eyes off me?"

Upon hearing that, Yujin looked away, feeling more flustered.

Jungkook saw her cute expression and said,"I was just joking."

"I know," Yujin replied while clearing her throat.

Jungkook then started to get when he thought of something that had bothered him,"...I heard that you had a date with Jin hyung a while ago..."

Her ears pricked and she turned to face him.

"Actually, it's not a date. We just went to have to watch the sunrise together coincidentally," Yujin clarified.

"Did Jin hyung say anything to you after that?" Jungkook asked as he heard from RapMon about it but not the full story.

She remembered the sudden confession Jin did and Jungkook saw that expression. He sighed and looked up to the sky.

"He did, huh..? He's always the first to do this kind of things..," Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Noticing that she did not reply to his question, he gave a small smile and gave in.

"He's lucky to have you," Jungkook pretended to be happy for Jin and her.

Jungkook started to walk forward alone slowly. Somehow, Yujin's heart suddenly felt heavy to say anything to him. All those times that Jungkook took the time to help her, came to her mind especially the day that he confessed his feelings that night. All of the sudden, her heart started to beat faster and felt something that she never felt before. She watched him walking off, knowing that he was disappointed. She decided to catch up to him and walked beside him. Jungkook saw her and asked a weird question,"Why do you have to look so pretty?"

Yujin stopped her tracks and stumped by his sudden yet weird question. Jungkook continued,"You are so pretty that all of the hyungs fell for you especially Jin hyung and V."

"...Do..all guys only like girls who are pretty?" Yujin asked him.

Jungkook turned around and saw her looking at him with a serious look.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked back.

"...Nothing...," Yujin suddenly thought of his ex-boyfriend and tried to throw away those hurtful thoughts.

••••••••

A few years ago, Yujin was still in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. However, she did not know that she was being cheated on until she saw them outside a club.

"Min Ho ah!" Yujin called his name as she was approaching him.

Min Ho who was flustered by her seeing him there especially with another girl. He quickly hid her behind him and pretended nothing happened.

"Hey...babe...what..what are you doing here?" Min Ho stammered.

"Who was that behind you?" Yujin asked.

"...Who..?" Min Ho tried to cover the girl behind him.

"...Are you cheating on me..?" Yujin glared at him.

"Uh...," Min Ho tried to find an excuse when the girl behind him, showed herself and replied,"Yes."

The girl held his hand and looked down to her.

"I'm his new girlfriend now," She haughtily said to her in the face.

When she heard that, she clenched her fist and said,"...She's...your new girlfriend now..?"

Min Ho saw the look of her eyes and wanted to explain calmly but his new girlfriend insisted to end the things with Yujin quickly.

"...I'm sorry. I grow tired of you..She's -," Before he could finish his sentence, a hand went flying towards his cheek and he felt a hard slap.

Yujin stormed off, hurt by his words.

•••••••

"Yujin shii...are you okay?" Jungkook called her name as she seemed to be deep in thought.

Yujin shooked off those thoughts and answered briefly,"..Yeah.."

Seeing how down she looked, Jungkook thought of something to cheer her up.
He stood in front of her and covered his face with his hands. He then made different cute expressions till she began to smile. She saw his facial expressions and tried to hold her laughter. Seeing that she was not smiling, he decided to use his ultimate weapon. He started to sing "Cheer Up" song by Twice and dance till the end of chorus.

Yujin was bewildered by his sudden dance and was embarassed by him but at the same time, she started to chuckle when he did the "shy, shy, shy" part with immense cuteness. Jungkook was relieved and approached her.

"Finally you are smiling," He smiled.

Then he grabbed her hand and led her to somewhere she can do. He brought her to a small souvenir shop and she seemed to be interested. She looked around the shop and stopped at a particular bracelet. The owner approached her and said,"It's a lucky bracelet. Many people bought that as part of their lucky charm."

She then put it back as she did not have any money with her. She then went to browse other things. Jungkook noticed what happened and secretly bought two lucky bracelets.

========

Later that night, Yujin was resting at her bed while surfing the internet when someone knocked on the door. She hopped out of the bed and clicked the door knob. A back view of the person was standing before her. He turned around and showed a familiar bracelet.

"Isn't that from the souvenir shop?" Yujin looked surprised.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed her wrist. He put on the bracelet carefully and smiled to himself.

"It looks beautiful after putting that on to your wrist. From now on, you'll be lucky always," Jungkook smiled.

She then noticed the same lucky bracelet on his wrist.

"You have it too?" She asked.

"I thought of having it too since it's a charm bracelet," Jungkook looked at his bracelet.

Yujin noticed how thoughtful he was and did not realize that she was smiling. Jungkook took a glance and cleared his throat. Yujin quickly wiped off her smile. Jungkook silently chuckled and told her the purpose of his visit aside from the lucky bracelet.

"Halloween themed outfits?" Yujin repeated.

Jungkook passed a bag to her and she looked through it.

"Make sure you'll wear that for photoshoot yea?" Jungkook winked with a smile before skipping off to his room.

She closed the door and took out the outfit given by Jungkook.

=======

The very next day after the morning breakfast, she went to change into her halloween outfit for a photoshoot. She looked at the mirror and felt slightly uncomfortable. She then attached the cape behind and put in her fake fangs inside her pocket.

She put on some makeup to blend with her outfit. After all were done, she stepped out of the room and noticed that someone was outside her room. He heard the door opened and he turned around, amazed by her outfit.

"You look amazing...," Jungkook looked at her from top to bottom.

"...I feel uncomfortable wearing this for photoshoot...," Yujin embarassed while covering her exposed legs.

Jungkook knew about it and handed her a long silky black cloth to her and tied it around her waist.

"There. Better?" Jungkook smiled.

"Uh...thank you..," Yujin was surprised at first but touched by his care.

"Let's head out to the lobby. The rest are waiting," Jungkook was about to step forward when she called out his name,"Jungkook shii..."

"Yes?" Jungkook turned his head.

"I'll return this after the photoshoot," Yujin said to him.

"It's okay. I bought for you anyway. It's yours. So don't worry about it," Jungkook reassured her.

Yujin followed him behind slowly and saw the rest were waiting for them. All of them were amazed like Jungkook was. Suga then led them to their photoshoot location without wasting any time.

The photoshoot went on smoothly. They took turns to couple with Yujin. Suga noticed the chemistry between Jungkook and Yujin and decided to focus more on them.

"Yujin shii, I want you to be more natural and pretended to fierce alongside with Jungkook," Suga instructed.

She nodded and posed with sharp glaring eyes which Suga was impressed by it.

After the photoshoot ended, Yujin wore back the long black cloth and walked back to their rooms together.

"You were great out there," J-Hope gave a thumbs up to her which made her embarassed.

"I can't wait for those photos to be printed out," Jimin looked excited.

Suddenly, she felt chills by the sudden blowing wind. Jungkook noticed how cold she looked. He swiftly took out his jacket and put it on her while the others were talking to each other. He then continued talking to his members. Yujin glanced over to him and he secretly glanced over to her with a smile.

==========

Back in her room, she suddenly kept thinking of Jungkook. She then brought the lucky bracelet to where she was and stared at it for a very long time.

==========

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room, he was relaxing on his bed while watching the tv. Just then there was a knock on his door and he lazily opened the door with his messy hair. When he opened the door, he looked shocked and instinctly slammed the door in front of her. She too surprised by his sudden action.

He looked left and right. His room was in a mess! And his hair was messier than his room. He quickly tidied up and sprayed air freshner. He then changed into a proper clothes and made his hair neat. When he felt satisfied, he cleared his throat and opened the door with a smile.

"Hi, Yujin shii. What are you doing here?" He spoke as if nothing had happened before.

"Umm...I'm returning the jacket of yours. Thank you for lending it to me," She smiled and handed it over to him.

"Ah...no worries," He took it from her and they stood there awkwardly.

"Uh...I'll better get back to my room," She said and turned to walk to her room.

"Yujin shii," Jungkook called her name out.

She turned around and waited for him to say something.

"...Do..you want to go for a Halloween party tonight with me?" Jungkook invited her.

"Okay. Sure," She replied without hesitation.

His eyes lit up and told her the timing to get ready. He closed the door and exclaimed excitedly. Yujin heard that from where she stood and giggled silently before going to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)
934 18 25
After many years, they both finally fulfilled their dreams. Life is perfect for the both of them. What happens when they cross each other's paths?