Temptations

De mithimuffin

Some say love comes in calm waves, gentle and caressing. Not for Eira Bentley. For her, love came like a... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One - The First Fall
Chapter Two - Undeniable Attraction
Chapter Three - Late Night Adventure
Chapter Four - Intentions
Chapter Five* - The Morning After
Chapter Six* - Until Another Moon
Chapter Seven* - This is Fallon High
Chapter Eight* - It's Obvious He Likes You
Chapter Nine* - May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
Chapter Ten* - Pool of Secrets
Chapter Eleven* - Teach Me Something New
Chapter Twelve* - Bedtime Story
Chapter Thirteen* - Prince Caspian
Chapter Fourteen* - Separation or Reunion?
Chapter Fifteen* - Unveiled
Chapter Sixteen* - Closet Lovers
Chapter Seventeen* - Medical Emergency
Chapter Eighteen* - As If It Wasn't Already Enough
Chapter Nineteen* - Brothers and Sisters
Chapter Twenty*- Date Night
Chapter Twenty-One* - Everything About Me
Chapter Twenty-Two* - Envy Is A Sin
Chapter Twenty-Three* - Friendly Enemies
Chapter Twenty-Four* - Double the Trouble
Chapter Twenty-Five - Things That Come With Dating
Chapter Twenty-Six -- You Don't Scare Me
Chapter Twenty-Seven -- That's My Line
Chapter Twenty-Eight - A Small Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Other Girl
Chapter Thirty ~ Your Undivided Heart
Chapter Thirty-Two - Moving Past the Past
Chapter Thirty-Three - The Big Night
Chapter Thirty-Four - The Betrayal
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One - Little Bit Possessive

1.6K 54 8
De mithimuffin

Chapter Thirty-One - Little Bit Possessive

Ian and I hung out in his room for a little bit longer. "I think I forgave you a little too soon." I said, peeking up at him. After Ian 'ceremoniously' brought me up to his room, I'd been too embarrassed to go down, so we put in a movie: the lion king. I picked.

"I don't like cats." Ian commented at my choice. He made a face as the movie started. I just smiled at him, crawling into his lap.

"I don't like dogs." I said, getting comfortable.

Ian's arms came and wrapped around me. "That's not a very nice thing to say when you're in love with me, isn't it?"

"I can always take that back and make you suffer for lying to me." I told him. "You should be treating me better, knowing that I've decided to accept you with all your faults." I told him. Ian looked a little offended but quickly covered it up with a snide remark.

"I have no faults, baby doll. You're just getting a little ahead of yourself." I rolled my eyes at his narcissist comment.

"You're just lucky you decided to fess up." I told him, seriously. I ignored the movie and turned around to face him. "If you didn't tell me the truth today, I don't know if I would have ever been able to accept the idea that the man I love ever loved someone else." I hesitated. "It's not wrong." I added. Second love was a good thing. It gave people hope. "It's just that I don't like that you hid it from me."

"I'll never hide anything from you again." Ian said, very seriously. "I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you every time I eat, every time I breathe. I'll even tell you every time I pee. Just don't ever do that to me again."

"What about what you did to me?" I asked him. "You hurt me, too."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. It's just that I hadn't seen you all day, and then I ran into Michael, who told me this story about you and his sister. I didn't believe him, but then...I saw you with her, and I felt like everything crumbled and everything he'd told me was true. I got mad, but it was because I got really hurt. I thought you were using me to get over here. I didn't want to be your rebound. But I still shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I should have listened to you and I'm sorry I didn't. It was immature of me."

"It was my fault." Ian said. "I was the one who stretched this between us for so long. I should have come up to you the very first day I saw you and kissed the daylights out of you." He gave me a cheeky grin, and I suspected that he'd considered it.

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't." I admitted. "I might have gone running without ever looking back. You would have never seen me again."

"I doubt that." Ian narrowed his eyes at me, my words seeming to get to him a little more than I expected. "I'm the kind of hot no girl can ever say no to."

"I'm a special edition, Ian. Your ego is not very attractive, by the way." I told him, turning around. The Lion King was a great movie, but I wanted to give my attention to my wolf.

"Whatever it is, it's all yours."

"Are you always this...agreeable, or is this a special day? I don't know if your pack will like it if their Alpha gives in to his Luna like this."

"Without my Luna, there would be no Alpha." Ian said, and his words made me smile.

"So, you're saying that you'll always give in to me? That you'll never hide anything from me again?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. "That you'll always be mine."

"Always."

"That deserves a kiss." I said, gently placing my lips on his, before quickly pulling away with a smirk. Ian's hands gripped my hips and he growled.

"Don't be such a tease." He said, pulling my body against his.

I stared at him. "Whatever it is, it's all yours." I said, using his own words against him. Then, I leaned a little closer so my lips were right by his ear. "And I think you'll like what I have very much." I whispered into his ear. Impulsively, I bit his ear. Moments later, I found myself lying on his bed with Ian's body hovering over mine.

"What was that?" His eyes were dark.

"I bit you." I said, daringly. "I figured you might me into things like that." I grinned at him, waiting for him to do something.

"I can show you exactly what things I'm into." Ian said, trying to intimidate me. I gulped. I wasn't scared of him, but his words did things to me and my body reacted. Ian sniffed the air. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" I asked innocently.

Ian's lips met mine ferociously, and suddenly, we were battling for dominance. I usually gave in to his kisses, but today, I fought him. I battled him. I wanted to show him that just because I forgave him, I wasn't going to allow him to walk all over me. I didn't want to be that weak. I wanted to show him exactly how I felt through that one kiss. But also, I enjoyed it.

I wanted to prove, not only to Ian, to everyone that I was strong enough to be a Luna. I might not be physically strong enough, but I was mentally strong enough. And once I was a werewolf, I'd be physically strong enough, too. I mean, I was already halfway there, wasn't I?

He moved away from my lips, leaving me breathing hard and started peppering kisses along my neck. Every spot he kisses left a little tingling feeling. Suddenly, his teeth nipped the side of my neck, making me jump a little. His tongue swept out and licked the area. I became so overcome by new feelings caused by his sucking, licking, and nibbling that I didn't even realize what he was doing.

He kissed that spot before he pulled away. "That's where I'm going to bite you." He whispered. "Then, you'll be mine, forever."

His words seemed to awaken me. I opened my eyes and looked into his, and sure enough, they were dark. I smiled, cupping his face. "I'll look forward to it."

Ian growled, pressing his face into my neck. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" He mumbled against my skin. His moist lips rubbed against my neck and it made me feel things all over again. "Do you know how delicious you smell?" He asked again. "Like you're ripe. Ready for me. You want me."

My eyes widened as his words made little sense. "You can smell that?" I was slightly horrified, because I knew how much I wanted Ian and if Ian could smell it, did that mean everyone else could, too. That thought brought on a whole new level of horrification.

"I can, and I love every bit of it. It just shows how much you are mine." I smiled a little at his words. How was it that only a little while ago, I was almost afraid that Ian was calling me his, and now, the very same words ignited feelings in me that I couldn't even explain.

"You're mine, too." I said. "So make sure no more girls come and tell me that my mate is irrevocably in love with them. If it was the other way around, would you have liked it? If I told you, I loved someone else. What would you do?"

Ian growled, pulling away from me. His dark eyes bore into mine. "I'd find him and rip him apart limb by limb." I wasn't sure if Ian was serious, but he gave me no hint that he was joking. It scared me a bit, but then I remembered I was the mate of an Alpha male, so I might as well get used to it. I nodded.

"So then Maya's fair game, right? I can go after her, because you wanted her."

"What I felt for her is nothing compared to what I felt when I first laid eyes on you. Do you remember?" He asked me. "You came in looking like an angel. Everyone's eyes were on you and you never even realized it. It was so hard for me to get everyone away from you. But I did."

"I'm still upset with you about that." I reminded him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't think I'll forget that you made my best friend run away." I reminded him.

"You have Callie, now. Besides, I did nothing to make her run away. It's not my fault. She just vanished. It's not like I threatened her."

"Point noted." I started to get up and Ian grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked, sounding a little worried. I pointed to a door.

"Bathroom."

At my words, Ian reluctantly released my arm. I smiled a little before hurrying into Ian's bathroom. I shut the door behind me. I wasn't really sure why I felt the need to get away. Was it because of the feelings Ian had the power to evoke in me?

My eyes landed on my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were a little red from the crying I did a little earlier and there was a purple bruise on the side of my neck. I gasped, moving my hair aside to get a better look. On my neck, right beside my crescent shaped bite scar was a purple bruise. It took me a second to realize that Ian had given me a hickey.

My first thought was to slam the door open and question him about it. How dare he give me a hickey? Then, I realized I knew what he'd probably say. Why wouldn't he give me a hickey? I was his and everyone needed to know that

Everyone needed to know that I was taken. Brilliant. But how could I show everyone that he was mine and only mine? Maya's face flashed through my mind and I pushed it away. I didn't want another Maya coming into our lives. We were mates, but according to what Joanna said, in order for us to properly bond and have a stronger connection, I needed to sleep with him.

I was ready for that, wasn't I? Before the Maya thing turned up, I was sure I wanted to do it with Ian, and that was only this morning. Nothing had changed. I hadn't changed. He hadn't changed. The circumstances changed a little bit but there wasn't anything I could do about that.

The full moon was going to be on Friday, during the dance. I'd told Ian I wanted to change, and I thought about saving myself until then, but did I want him before that? I slowly realized that I did. It was really my only way to make him mine, was it not?

I mean, I knew I could bite him if I wanted to, but I had to be a full werewolf in order to do that, right? I wasn't going to be until the full moon, and frankly, I did want to wait until then for that. It would make it more perfect that way, but right now?

Right now, I was ready to take the next step.

I spotted one of Ian's shirts in the corner of the bathroom. I walked over to it and picked it up, taking in the scent that was so him.

Making my decision, I pulled down the zipper of the dress and pulled it off, taking a look at myself in the reflection. I looked pretty good, considering that Joanna, Callie, and I had spent the day on looking good. I slipped Ian's shirt on and ran my fingers through my hair.

The anxiety in me was building up, but it wasn't a panicking anxiety. Instead, it was an anxiety of anticipation. I timidly opened the door, peeking outside. Ian was still on the bed, lying flat. His eyes were shut, but I could tell from his position that he wasn't asleep.

Without glancing back at him, I made my way across the room to the door. I turned to face him just when the lock clicked, signifying that it was shut, Ian's head snapped up to look at me.

My eyes met his and it was like he knew, but I said the words anyway. "I want you."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I know that this isn't one of my best chapters, AND that it's been a while. Nano is not an excuse. I know.

I've kept you all waiting so maybe this can make up for it a little bit. I know that I ended at an awful cliffhanger, but writing an intimate scene is NOT easy for me. I can't write anything hardcore...just hot. It'll be restricted in the Temptations Extras story on my page. You'll know it when you see it and you'll need to fan to access it.

A lot of you have been asking for that.

Also, the summary and cover for the spin-off/ sequel of Temptations is available on my website. It will be told in Callie's POV and will take place a little while after the end of Temptations, which is coming SOON!! Only a handful of chapters left!!

My website is still a little under construction and you'll probably see the skeletons of a few of my future stories as well. It is available on the external link :D

That's it for now, and I'm not very happy with this chapter so if you guys hate it...well, I'll try to make it better or something.

Leina

 ________________________________________________________________

INTIMATE SCENE > PROCEED WITH CAUTION

_________________________________________________________________

Ian visibly gulped, getting up so he was sitting on the bed. "Are you sure?" His words were worried but his eyes said something else. He seemed excited, like a child being offered his favorite candy. You know he was going to take it, but not without making sure that he was being given a good offer.

In response to his question, I clutched the bottom of the shirt, before yanking it off of my body, so I stood in front of my mate in just my undergarments. Before I could even blink, Ian was across the room and I was being pressed up against the door.

His lips met mine with a passion and when I opened my eyes to look into his, they were the darkest they'd ever been. His tongue slipped into my mouth, battling it out with my tongue, but his actions were still a little restricted. Among all the passion and intensity, he was still holding himself back. Unable to take it any longer, I grabbed his hand and pressed it up against my hip.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head fierce against my lips, trying to get the message across that I wanted him and I was dead serious about it. As soon as his hand touched me, he grabbed my hip and pressed my body against his.

I moaned.

Ian's hands roamed my body, resting on my bottom. He pressed me up against the door, giving me the chance to wrap my legs around him. He groaned.

My hands wandered from his shoulders to his hair, and I clutched his hair, pulling him even closer to me, a little more firmly. I crushed my body against his as his hand ran along the length of my spine, making me shiver.

Ian pulled his lips away from mine and breathed out a question. "Are you cold?"

I gazed into his eyes before answering. "Maybe." I said. "Do you think you can help me with it?"

Ian growled, which I took as a yes. Cradling me in his arms, he took me across the room and dropped me on the bed. I landed with a PLOP. I looked at him to glare at him, but his eyes weren't even on me. They were looking down at me, every exposed part of me with a possessive glint that seemed to say mine.

When his eyes returned to my face and met mine, the message was clear. If I didn't stop him now, if I didn't give him one reason to stop, it would be over. I crawled over to the edge of the bed where he was standing and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. Not breaking eye contact, I yanked it over his head and tossed it to some corner of the room.

It suddenly dawned on me that Ian just wasn't moving. It was like he was frozen. I traced my fingers along his chest, but he wasn't moving. He wasn't even breathing. I got to my knees and pressed my lips against his, hoping to get some kind of reaction. Still nothing.

"You know," I murmured against his skin. "You'd think that you were the inexperienced one, with the way you're acting." I smiled. "Ian, I'm here. I'm ready. What are you waiting for?"

That seemed to wake him up a little and when his eyes met mine again, I noticed that his cheeks were a little pink. "I've never done this before." He admitted, taking me by surprise a little.

I blinked, once. Then again. Only then was I able to come up with words that might have been accepted into a dictionary. "Never done what?" I asked, though I had a feeling what this entailed. I was just having a difficult time...accepting it.

"Do I really need to spell it out for you, Eira?" Ian near-yelled at me, but I knew it wasn't because he was angry. Judging from the light pink on his cheeks, I diagnosed him as embarrassed.

"But...never?"

"Never." He confirmed.

"Oh." I sat on the bed, crossing my legs. "Well, if you've never done it. I've never done it. What are we supposed to do? I'm already naked. You might as well take your clothes off, too, or do you need me to help you with that?"  

"I got it." Ian smirked at me, slowly unbuttoning his jeans and suddenly, I was nervous all over again. This was going to be so awkward. I guess it was kind of wrong of me to just...assume that this wasn't the first time for Ian, but then I realized the only girl he'd claimed to be interested in was Maya, and from what I knew, she didn't exactly return the same feelings.

Then, another part of me felt proud that this was the first time for Ian, too. It was like we were going to start a new journey together. No matter how awkward this might get, I knew that I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else other than him.

"I love you, you know." I said, nonchalantly peering up at him.

Ian was smiling. "Isn't that normally what the guy says to get a girl naked into his bed?"

I shrugged. "I'm already naked. And I'm in your bed. And I love you, so proceed with caution."

Ian pulled off his jeans, and they fell around his legs in a puddle. I reached across my back and opened my bra, letting it fall to the bed. My eyes had closed on their own accord, and I couldn't bring myself to look up at Ian, fearing to see disapproval in his eyes.

I felt the bed dip and a moment later, Ian's hands cupped my face and brought my lips to his, slowly lowering me on the bed, again. "I'll make this good for you." He promised me, deepening the kiss. I moaned from the sensations that went through my body at his words. It brought a sense of reality to the whole thing.

His fingers slid down my body, tracing every curve and imperfection there, before settling at the top of my underwear. His fingers went under the fabric and my breath hitched. He seemed to take note of this. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. "I don't want to do anything that you might regret."

How he was able to form proper sentences was beyond me. "No...no regrets." I breathed out, hesitantly bringing my legs up. I brought my toes and grabbed his boxers with them, slowly sliding them down. Again, my breath hitched when I saw how ready he was for me.

My eyes widened and a sense of panic overcame me. My mind went back to that night in the cabin. I wondered if the owner had stumbled by and found the mess we'd left for him. I doubted he'd have been happy to see it. Ian began to slowly pull my underwear down, and I was brought back. I didn't need to be thinking about a cabin when I was here doing this.

When his eyes met mine again, all logic, reason, and propriety flew out the window and instinct seemed to come over. It was like we both almost knew what to do. His lips crashed down on mine, before he slowly started exploring my body. He kissed me at the base of my throat and my scar seemed to tingle. He kissed me there, too, and a burst of energy and need came down on me.

"Ian..." I said his name, but it came out sounding more like a moan. "Now."

Ian lined up against my entrance and without another word, pushed that part of him into my body. It was so sudden and fierce, I screamed as the pain overcame me. Ian stilled, realizing what he had done, and began to pull out.

"No!" I screamed. The pain of having him was slowly fading but the pain of having him pull away from me was something I didn't want. I met his eyes. "I love you."

Ian pulled out a little and rammed back into me, continuing this climb for a certain peak. My hands found their way to his shoulders and I clutched his body. I dug my nails into his skin as we got closer and closer to a certain something.

We both fell apart at the same time. Ian pulled out of me and rolled off of my body. I turned around, resting my head on the side of his neck. We didn't say anything. We were both covered with sweat and filled with satisfaction.

"You're mine." He said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I know."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
940K 27.4K 47
"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're both Alphas." "And if we wanted to, we cou...
9.6M 228K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...