Black Butler Yaoi Shorts (Com...

By SydneyLikesYaoi

Check out my newest fanfic book titled Overwatch Fanfic! •VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE •FOLLO... More

Christmas Greetings
One Hell of a Feast (Claude x Sebastian)
One Hell of a Feast Part 2: Fly Trap (Claude x Sebastian)
His Butler Compliment (Sebastian x Grell)
Cat Nap (Ciel x Sebastian)
Undertaker's Facade (Undertaker x William)
A Smooch for Silence (Sebastian x Grell)
Reason For My Hiatus
Ending this story

One Hell Of a Toy (Sebastian x William)

13.3K 227 40
By SydneyLikesYaoi

ONE HELL OF A TOY

"Shut up!" William screamed as he punched the wall. "I am not here to have a conversation. Just be a good demon and sit there quietly" Sebastian let out a small smirk, walking towards William. "Oh? And if I don't?" Asked Sebastian. William, so full of anger, grasped his death scythe tightly, ready to swing at any moment. "Then you should be prepared to lose your head!" Will exclaimed furiously. Sebastian, with his twisted grin, walked up to William, close enough for them to easily feel each others breathing. "Is that so?"

William, taken back, was forced to step back a couple of feet, forcing him right against the wall. "Wh- what the hell are you doing?!?"" As soon as William lifted his scythe, Sebastian grabbed his arm, planting it to his side. "Get off of me!" William screamed. But before he could say another word, Sebastian pressed his warm lips against Williams. "Wha-what are you doing?" William asked, hands falling limply to their sides. "Having fun." Replied Sebastian. "Se...Sebastian you are a d-" he was cut off by Sebastian's lips pressed against his once again. "Don't think of me as a demon today." Replied Sebastian. "Today I am simply, One hell of a toy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...