A Steel Bond *Dont read this...

By YehetDreams

*warning this is very cringe inducing. It was my first Xreader fanfic. And well first fanfic together. Sorry... More

Chapter 1| The Journey Begins
Chapter 2| The Day We Met Him
Chapter 3| Petalburg City Crisis
Chapter 4| An Amazing Surprise
Chapter 5| Getting Ready For The Day
Chapter 6| Who Are Team Aqua and Magma
Chapter 7 | A Win At The Rustboro Gym!
Chapter 8 | The Champion?
Chapter 9 | Steven's Father
Chapter 10 | A Weird Dream
Chapter 11 | We're Late!
Chapter 12 | A Nightmare Come True
Chapter 13 | Kidnapped
Chapter 14 | Never Giving Up
Chapter 15 | Finally Free
16| Back Together
17| Team Aqua And Team Magma
18|Mega Stones
20| One Last Good Bye
Battling Kyogre
The End Of The Journey Together
Night Falls
Steven!
I'm Glad You're Okay
A Steel Bond
I hate this book with a burning passion

19| Kyogre Awakens

1.9K 18 0
By YehetDreams

*Time Skip*

We had made it too the chamber where the ancient Pokémon Kyogre had been asleep for centuries. Taylor and Kyle had stayed near the entrance to the chamber to fight off any Team Aqua grunts. Maxie was trying to talk some sense into Archie when Steven and I had walked into the chamber.

"Archie have you gone mad! You will destroy this world if you awaken Kyogre!" Maxie yelled. Steven nudged my arm telling me to get ready to send out our Pokémon and battle. Maxie had given up and just left the chamber.

"Well hello Stone and his little girl I'm afraid you are to late to stop me" Archie said, He sent out his Sharpedo and Mightyena.

"Lets go Sceptile! Leaf blade on Sharpedo!" I yelled while sending out Sceptile. Sceptile made a clean hit on Sharpedo causing it to faint.

"Metagross flash canon!" Steven yelled as he sent out his Metagross. The Mightyena avoided the flash canon.

"Mightyena snarl" Archie commanded his Mightyena.

"(y/n) Watch out!" Steven yelled, I tuck and rolled out of the way and so did Steven. Sceptile had gotten hit by snarl and fainted and so did Metagross. We returned our fainted Pokémon.

"haha NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW! KYOGRE AWAKEN AND FILL THE WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT WATER!" Archie yelled he threw the Blue Orb at Kyogre. Kyogre began to awaken the cave shook about to collapse.

"(y/n) we have to get out of here now!" Steven yelled, we ran out of the chamber and got Taylor and Kyle to follow us. We resurfaced to the small ring of land surrounding the cave. It was pouring non stop rain.

"(y/n),Kyle, Taylor Kyogre is heading to the cave of origin in Sootopolis city, I have a friend who can help us when we get there we have to hurry before the world is flooded" Steven said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 256 14
Hi there!! This is my first X Reader so please don't judge. Thank you! It was they day before your birthday, you were headed towards your boyfriend's...
2.1K 71 21
Lee Know x Male Reader It's very cringey. NGL (Highschool Crush type of story)
91K 2K 53
This was the first fanfic I ever wrote, it is rough and awful I'm sorry but thank you for reading. ya ya I know Katelyn does not have a sister but i...
35.8K 412 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.