20| One Last Good Bye

*You're POV*

"Steven how are we going to get too Sootopolis? Our Pokémon are exhausted" I asked him. Steven smirked and pulled a flute out of his pocket.

"Don't worry (y/n) I've got that covered" Steven said as he played the flute. A Pokemon flew towards us, It was a Latias I looked at Taylor and Kyle who were both shocked to see a Latias in front of us. Steven climbed on too it.

"Don't worry you three climb on Latias won't hurt you" Steven said. Taylor Kyle and I climbed onto Latias. Latias took off to Sootopolis city, we landed near a cave entrance that had paintings that looked like Kyogre and Groudon on the doors. A man soon walked up too us.

"Wallace I'm glad you came" Steven said. They shook hands with each other I guess they are friends.

"Kyle,Taylor, (y/n) meet Wallace he is one of my good friends.

*Time Skip cuz I can*

"Wallace only two of us can go into the cave!" Kyle said in shock. Wallace nodded his head.

"I'm going in the cave no matter who goes in with me" Steven said I felt a bit nervous knowing that we could get killed down there. You know what if this is the end of the world I want to at least try my hardest to save it. I took a step forward.

"I'll go too" I said, Taylor and Kyle looked shocked that I had said I wanted to go.

"But (y/n) you could die down there!" Taylor said to me and Kyle nodded in agreement with Taylor.

"Look if this is the end of the world we could easily be killed up here too, I want to give it a shot I'd rather die knowing I tried to save the world or I died saving the world rather than die doing nothing up here but waiting and fretting if the world will end!" I told them, Taylor's eyes got a bit teary and so did Kyle's.

"I-I guess you're right (y/n)" Kyle said; he held his hand out flat I knew what he was doing I held my hand out too. We were waiting for Taylor.

"Y-You're right (y/n)" Taylor held her hand out too. I got a little teary eyed knowing this could easily be the last time I ever see Kyle and Taylor again.

"For everyone we love" Kyle said.

"For Hoenn" Taylor said.

"For the world" I said last.

"For everyone,For Hoenn, For the world" We all chimed.

"LETS GO!" We all yelled at the same time as we threw our hands in the air. We had always done that when we were kids for fun. But now that could possibly be the last time we will ever do that together. We all hugged eavh other for the last time.

"(y/n) promise you will the save the world and come back alive" Taylor said.

"Yeah (y/n) promise us" Kyle said, I held back a tears.

"I promise" I told them. I walked over too Steven who was near the entrance of the cave already.

"Are you ready (y/n)" Steven asked.

"I'm ready Steven" I told him. We walked into the cave I waved one last good bye to my childhood friends.

A/N
Hey! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! So the song is called Goodbye by 2NE1 their final song ever... Argh my heart, it's sad to see 2NE1 leave the industry... Again my poor Kpop heart right now. This is their final song ever ;-; help me... My heart is ripped in halve...

#Neversaygoodbye2NE1

My poor Kpop heart is ripped in half yet again! WHY... First BB's hiatus, now 2NE1's disbandment. My heartue it hurts