Remember [Short Story]

By Alexander226

A girl that lost everything. A girl who can't remember. A girl who can't remember what happened to her on the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Copyright/Message

858 26 2
By Alexander226

Copyright © 2017 by C.M.Alexander

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual event, locates, organization, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This will be a short story. I will update one chapter every month. Max of chapter maybe four to eight. Because I'm writing other stories I will up date ever month. If I finish the story sooner I will update all chapters. Thank you for reading and please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 478 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
28.7K 519 7
His eyes traveled all over my body, from head to toe. It made me self-conscious for some reason. "The dress fits you well," then he paused and murmu...
30.3K 1.2K 55
She was seated next to the window seat. Strangely, I've been seeing her every day on my way to work, either in the morning or at night, either crossi...
1.6K 153 33
SETTING: AMERICA 🇻🇮 COMPENDIUM OF BEAUTY 💇 AND THE BEAST 👹 GENRE: SUPERNATURAL, LOVE, ROMANCE AND FANTASY. He is Cruel, Stubborn and Cold-heart...