SNSD & I (1 Shot Col.)

By soneyramyoj

Hello Soshi Lovers.... This book composed of SNSD one shot collection... Different Girls, Different Stories... More

Jessica's Fan Sign
Tiffany's Old Photo
SNSD & I (Power of Nine + 1 )

Seohyun, the Book Lover

1.1K 24 1
By soneyramyoj

Cast: Jhane as the book store owner's daughter
Seohyun as herself

Jhane POV

Here I'm, sitting it front of the counter leaning on my both hands hearing the sound of the wall clock and waiting for some costumers to buy some books in our bookstore that about to close out because of low return of investment/profit...there's only few people that getting in in this damn store I can count it with my fingers when the day ends... but fortunately enough we have this weird old women who kept on buying books everyday...she's too old to finish reading thick books in a day and buy another as the day pass by...but I don't care if she's weird what is important is, we gain some cash from her.... (too cruel right...XD )

Oh speaking of witch! I mean speaking of which here comes the old woman.... XD... she's scanning some books in the shelve...will she buy again? I thought of my self... but she bought  10 novel  books two days ago? did she finished it all? woaahhh....she's unbelievable....

" D-dear I w-want to buy t-this " the old women said to me....she can't even speak well...she really sound like the old witch that I watch on the movies....she's scary...huhhhh...my hair is about to stand up with her scary voice....

" Grandma can I ask w-where do you live? " I got curious about her...honestly not herself but her actions and the way of her living to be exact...>///<

" Ha..." she said and it seems she never heard it clearly but later she got the Idea " ah, I was living near here...a few blocks away probably... I'm living with my granddaughter...she's in vacation right now...and she want to spend her vacation on reading books as much as she wants...she missed her hobby( reading books ) because of her busy works....she's the most beautiful and the bookworm of the family..." she answered...

This grandma is very funny, just ask her one question but she answered me somany....lol- I thought of myself...

" owww.... so that's the reason why you're always buying books here...?" I asked while getting her payment for the books...

" Yes... indeed... this store is the most convenient place for me to buy books that I don't need to make myself tired of going to the market which is very far from here..." she explained....and pick the books that she bought...
and signaled me that she wants to go and walk away

" bye, and thanks for buying grandma!" I bowed politely from her back ,walking away ,that she's about to vanish from my sight ....

" ohhh....I was mistaken back then...why do I think that way to her...she's just buying books for her grand daughter and not for herself...aixt!" I was embarrassed by my own self...

[ the other day ]

Here I am again doing things as usual but now I'm listening to soshi song breaking away my boredom in some ways...and-- oh the old woman is here again...

I stood up from the counter as I saw her entering the store and bowed politely.. " annyeong grandma! do you want to buy books again?" I asked her cheerfully...

" aeegggooo....aniyeo....My grand daughter wasn't finish reading the book that i bought recently...I just want to pass by to check what books to buy next time my grand daughter requested me to....but she said she wants to go with me next time around and guess what?" she said...

woaahh...why did this old lady kept answering me so many with just one question...I just ask her and she just need to say yes or no... and know she even let me guess of something.... lol....-i thought of myself...

" what was it grandma?" I interestedly asked her..

" My grand daughter decided to help you sell some books before her vacation ends and come back for her work...she really love to help you in her way as she was sad that she heard that your family store is going to close-out...."

" chungmal! I am very happy to hear that! OK grandma she can visit here at her convenience...."
but how could she help me in her way? they're strange...no wonder they're family...-i mumbled

By the way grandma, what was her job that made her so busy that she can't even read books" I asked and as I look at her she seems to be unprepared with what I asked her...
" aw,her j-job?" she paused  for a while " I don't even know myself...she didn't mentioned anything  about to me....all I know is that she's busy with her work " the grandma become so defensive and hurriedly went away...

" OK ! see you next time around dear...." she wave a goodbye and went away.... I followed her with my sight until I can't totally see her and listen back to the soshi song...Their songs really made me forget about my boring job here...if only my parents was here too take good care of this store...but they're busy managing the other branches of our bookstore...

[the next day ]

here I'm again and again and again doing my boring job...I turned on again the stereo where Soshi song can only be heard inside the store...
but then I notice myself that something is so strange about me, something unusual, why am I thinking of that old woman? why I was waiting her to come...
and not long enough I've seen a shadow from the floor and heard some foot steps...and as I look up it was the long haired old lady with an old style cloth walking slowly but so fast for her while her back is slightly bend forward...but why she's alone? where's her grand daughter? I thought she will be with her the next time she'll be here? I'm sad but I should think to smile as part of the costumer service...

"oh grandma I'm glad you're here! " I smiled fakely but sad that she's not with her grand daughter... I was expecting for her, I really want to meet her badly...

"oh thanks for you're warm welcome dear...anyway, do you really love listening to SNSD song? I notice it every time I got here it's all the same each day I only heard there song playing in this bookstore...?" The old woman ask me eye to eye...

" oh grandma! you know SNSD? " the old women took a back step after I throw a question to her.." Hmmm not really, I just heard it from my grand daughter..." she answered me but she avoided her eyes that was looking strait on mine before...

" owzzzz... don't lie grandma I know you're lying... you didn't even look me in the eye... anyway, I really love and enjoy listening to their song...despite of me, being their no.1 fan, their song made me forget my boring life here in bookstore..." I answered.." wait, where's your grand daughter I thought she wants to help me IN HER WAY? where was she? did her vacation ended? T_T

" no,she's still in vacation and in fact she's here in the store" she answered me...but as I examine the surroundings at the store I never seen someone except for an old lady in front of me...

" where was she grandma? I never seen someone except you whose in front of me.."

" no, she's here" she said

" where" I asked again

" she's here" she insisted

" grandma please don't fool me please, I can't really see anybody except you..." I plan to answer her this the last time...

" I'm telling the truth she's here you just have to be more observant" she told me with all her disappointment and POUTED...
what ! did I see it right ! an old woman pouting like a young lady...? -i thought of myself..

" hahahaha! you know what grandma, you're so cute! "  I really laugh out loud that made me close my eyes dying from laughing... but I was  stopped and shock by what I have see! O____O my eyes got wide open I wipe it with my two eyes, I even pinch my cheek  thinking that I was dreaming or not...my jaw got lowered that I was amazed by what I have see....

The Old lady ! her white long hair was fake! it was an artificial, a Wig, and her old fashion dress! she took it off and turned out that she have dress inside, a fashionable one...but how can an old woman have a slender shape? and now the great action that shocked me that I was about to collapse is when her face turned out a disguised mask she took off the mask and an angelic face was revealed!

"W-what it w-was Seo J-joo Hyun of girls generation,my idol group! is this true" this question played in my mind and I was about to get crazy...

"see, I told you, she was here, now you believe me?" she chuckled that made me embarrassed 'till death,remembering that moment I think of her as a scary witch from one of the horror movies I have watch...aixt! I'm still speechless, I just nud to answer her...no words can express how I feel right now...

" OK, now it's my turn, I promise to help you IN MY OWN WAY right! " she smiled at me as she wrap her arms around my shoulder... " I'll help you endorse and sell for few days that left in my vacation... but before I left I want be the model of this bookstore  of yours for free! so what are you waiting for? go get your camera! it's photo shot time..."

"WHAT! are you sure unnie? are you serious? a simple fan sign will do for me..it's worth loosing this store..." I unconsciously speak those word without even thinking..

"Yah! don't say anything like that! you're bookstore is great they just have to notice it!" Seo taped my back...

" but how about your company do they know this? is it right to endorse something without their knowing?"

" don't worry about that Jhane, I've already talked to my other member and most importantly to manager oppa  about this matter and fortunately I convince them for their approval...in fact, they send me their regards for you... so, what are we waiting for? let's start it now"

Author'sPOV

after a month Seohyun's plan become successful... after she left the bookstore, the store got recovered when it's about to close out...it even become the most popular bookstore at their place...and many new loyal costumers visited the store...Big Thanks for Seohyun kindness and gratitude ....

[ A.N: boring? well I understand...hehehehe but thanks for those who like this story ^_^ thanks for appreciating my work..]

vote/comment/follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...