RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

The Next Step

2K 22 16
By KennyDragonoid99

This video was made by Rooster Teeth. Again I do not own RWBY. Or Dragon Ball Franchise

Salem P.O.V

I was making my way towards the hall of my palace, as my little pink creation followed me with his same happy but insane smile.

As I made my way inside of the meeting between an injured Cinder along with her two children, the Doctor Watts, the unstable and broken Tyrian, and the emotionless Hazel, they all stood once my presence was made.

I walked around the large table as I stood in front of the many candles that were lit. I then said, "Watts."

I could fell him become instantly attentive as I then turned around and said, "You find such malignance necessary?"

Buu was next to me smiling and chuckling maniacally, as I then moved my hand downwards to signal them to take a seat.

I walked towards my seat while Buu followed as Watts said, "I apologize ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure."

I sat down and then said, "Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden...Destroyed Beacon Tower...And most importantly...killed dear Ozpin...So I'm curious...To what failures are you referring?"

Watts then said reasoning, "Well...the girl with the silver eyes."

Hazel then spoke with his low toned voice while he had his arms crossed, "Yes...We dealt with her kind before...How is it a novice was able to best one of us?"

Watts then said sternly looking at Cinder, "My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power it should have been effortless."

I then said, "It is because of the Maiden's power."

Buu then laughed as he then said, "You weak! Buu strong! Ahahahahahaha!"

I then said to the young new Maiden, "Make no mistake, Cinder. You hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness...Which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment."

She seemed to have then showed the signs of grief and anger towards her being incapacitated in the state that she is in.

I informed the other three of their new assignments, "Doctor Watts. You are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral."

He then nodded and responded, "Very good."

I then said to the unstable Tyrian, "Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden."

He had a smile as wide and insane as Buu's and laughed while he said, "Gladly."

Finally, Hazel, "And Hazel...I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure than Sienna Khan feels the same."

Hazel then responded bluntly as always, "As you wish."

One of Cinder's children then spoke, "Oh."

She leaned close to Cinder as she was listening to the injured Maiden's silent words.

I then said to her, "Speak, child."

She spoke with a hint of nervousness, "She wants to know...What about the girl?"

Watts scoffed and then said, "What about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours."

Cinder slammed her fist on the table and glared viciously at Watts while he smiled with delight.

I looked at Buu and motioned my hand at both of them as I said, "That's enough."

Buu was grinning as he laughed and then said, "Buu kill you! Buu throw trash! Away if broken! Away if boring!"

Both Watts and Cinder did not seem pleased with Buu, since this is the first time they've seen him.

I then turned towards my psychotic pawn and asked, "Tyrian..."

He tilted his head and grinned as he said, "Yes, my lady?"

I placed my hand down on the table and said, "Spring can wait. Find the girl that did this to Cinder."

He then giggled and clapped his hands as he laughed with joy, but I then cut him off and said, "...And bring her to me."

He groaned in disappointment and looked down saddened, as he then sighed and smiled again.

I then said looking at Cinder, "Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen...And Haven will be next."

Buu then said to me smiling, "Buu want to play! Buu want Orange Saiyan!"

I remembered as I smiled at my little Buu and said, "Ah, patience Buu, your time will come, but, if you want my little Buu, you can go play."

Buu then laughed maniacally as Tyrian then smiled widely and asked, "Orange? I believe he is not talking about the Orange Jet now is he my lady?"

He looked extremely eagered to know as I then said, "Yes, the girl you are after will be with a very powerful Huntsman known as the Orange Jet."

Watts then asked a bit confused, "The Orange Jet has been well known for dealing with the White Fang, why would he be with the same girl who left Cinder in the condition she is in now?"

Tyrian then laughed happily and said, "It does not matter to me! This is going to be even better then I already thought it was going to be!"

I said while smiling at the broken man, "You will be going with my little creation Buu. Since he wants his fun as well."

Tyrian looked at Buu and said happily with a wide smile like Buu, "You and I are going to have fun you little creature of mass destruction! Oh, things are going to be very fun for you and me once we find them."

Buu laughed joyfully along with Tyrian as it seemed like the two could've been related, I then said cutting them both off smiling, "You will bring him to me as well."

Buu then frowned and groaned as Tyrian did the same again.

Buu then smiled again and started laughing again maniacally as he then said, "Me Buu! Hurt! Fun! Fun! Fun!"

Tyrian then chuckled and said, "Well, that is a bright side to this."

Watts then asked, "If I may ask, what is he ma'am? This is the first we see this, thing."

I smiled and said, "He is the purity of destruction, my little Buu."

Buu then jumped up on the table and looked at Watts and smiled widely as he said, "Me Buu! Boring Dumb Dumb!"

He pointed at him and laughed hysterically.

Watts grunted as him and Hazel then got up since this meeting was now over.

Buu then walked over and smiled at Cinder as Tyrian smiled at her as well, while he then pointed to his widen eyes and said, "Eye for an eye."

Buu then pointed at his eye as well smiling and taunting at Cinder, while Tyrian noticed it and then started to build a laugh along with Buu.

They both laughed maniacally at a teeth grinding and angered Cinder, as I smiled and thought, "Let's see how Buu will handle his fun, with the Orange Jet."

Goku P.O.V

I was flying threw the trees as a giant rock was trying to crush me.

I looked behind me and saw the giant rock monster rushing towards me as I then fired off a ki blast at it, but it blocked my attack.

Right next to me was a red hooded wearing Huntress with her scythe, as she fired off a few bullets at the rock Grimm but had no affect towards it.

She wore a new black and red skirt along with her black leggings, boots, white long sleeves, her belt with ammunition and a white silver rose crescent on the right side of her redhood.

This Huntress is Summer's little girl who treats me like family along with her older sister, Ruby Rose.

She was using her semblance as she dashed above me and then landed on my back.

She then yelled out over the loud stomping and tree tearing noise, "Jaune and the others should be near and in position Uncle Goku!"

I smiled and nodded as I said, "Alright! Keep luring the Grimm to keep him following us!"

Ruby then started shooting at the giant as we soon made it too an open circle of land free of any other trees.

Ruby then jumped off of my back and landed on the branch of a near tree.

I landed on the ground near her, as Ren and Nora both jumped out of the bushes.

Ren quickly made his way around the giant, while Nora ran towards the giant as she jumped up in the air and hit it's boulder of an arm with her hammer.

The rock was demolished as I then noticed Jaune dodging the boulder debris coming towards him.

Ren then jumped out of the trees, as he was up in the air and soon swung his blades trying to hit the giant rock Grimms face, but it ended up blocking it with his other rock hand.

Ren landed next to Jaune as he said, "My blades don't affect it."

I started firing off a few ki blasts at it, cracking the boulders around it's body, but it soon swung the other boulder arm at me.

I caught the hit, as I then teleported behind it and punched the back of it, sending it towards the ground.

It soon started to recuperate, while out of nowhere a giant black spirit like arm sprouted out of the side of the boulder.

The Grimm got up and it looked like it was about to hit me with its boulder hand, but it ended up hitting me with a great amount of force with its newly sprouted arm which sent me flying towards the forest of trees making me go through a lot of them.

Ruby P.O.V

I saw my uncle get put threw multiple trees, as I then looked at the Grimm with anger.

I used my Semblance to gain a lot of speed going all over the Grimm, while I soon made it up in the air gliding towards it.

As soon as I was about to hit the giant rock Grimms face, it tried to hit me with its other boulder arm while it got a tree as it's new arm.

Ren and Nora both then charged at the giant as they both fired off bullets and grenades at it.

I reloaded my scythe and placed in my fire magazine of rifle bullets as I then yelled out, "Big Mistake!"

I fired off a bullet at the Grimms new tree arm lighting it on fire, while it was about to swing at Jaune as he yelled out, "Big Mistake!"

Ren threw one of his blades at the giant, and it cracked it's face as it fell on it's back.

Ren caught his blade, while me and Nora both walked up to Jaune and Ren as Jaune was ready to formulate a plan to take down the Grimm.

He then said, "Ok, how do we do this?"

  Ren then pointed out and said, "His body is too thick to break through."

Jaune then replied still thinking, "It doesn't care about it's body."

Nora then added, "Plus, it can keep adding new limbs!"

Jaune then replied still thinking, "But it's protecting its face."

I then said, "We can't break it!"

Jaune was finally starting to get something as he then said, "Egh...If we knocked all of its limbs off at once then went for the...! Guys! I got it! We hit it HARDER!"

Jaune tightened his fists as Ren then said a bit confused, "Is that it?"

Jaune then said, "No, seriously! It's trying to keep us from it's face. If we kill the limbs, we'll have a shot to kill the whole thing!"

I smiled and said, "Alright. You catched all of that Uncle Goku?"

I held up my scroll with my Uncle Goku on the line as he said happily and ready, "Got it!"

I smirked and said while getting ready too, "Come on, Team. Let's do this!"

Nora then jumped in and said ready too, "Yeah!"

Ren smiled and got himself ready as well, "Right!

Jaune then smiled and pointed out our positions, "Ren, left. Ruby, right. Nora, ready to try out that new upgrade?"

I saw Nora smile as she then got into position.

Me and Ren both then dashed out of the trees and swung our blades at the Grimm who was blocking us and trying to get away, as Nora was charging up her upgrade.

Jaune then went in front of the Grimm to distract it, as Ren soon came in and landed on the Grimms forearm of a boulder and fired at it.

He evaded it quickly, as I then came in and tried to slay it, but I started firing off a few bullets at it.

I used my Semblance to gain some air, while I flew down and kept it busy more.

I felt my Uncle Goku's ki nearby which meant he was in position, as I heard him chanting his signature attack, "Ka...Me...Ha...Me..."

I then heard Nora yell out, "READY!"

I soon was behind Nora as I looked at Jaune and he then yelled out, "USE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!"

I nodded and used my Semblance, while I then made my way towards Nora, as we used a spiral attack making it towards the Grimm.

My Uncle Goku then fired off his attack, taking out the bottom limbs of the Grimm, "HA!"

The bright blue beam disintegrated it's legs, while me and Nora took out the rest of it on top.

All that was left now was a boulder and the spirit like Grimm leaving it while trying to escape.

Nora smiled at me as I smiled back and aimed at the Grimm and fired off the finishing blow with a rifle bullet.

Jaune then walked up tired and said, "Another victory for Team JNRRG!"

Jaune then looked down and said, "Alright, y'know, okay...Ren, I think your onto something...It..It..It's just not sounding great anymore."

Goku P.O.V

We all were soon back to the local village that was dealing with that Grimm who we defeated earlier, as Ruby shook the hand of the Village Official as he thanked us, "We truly can't thank you enough."

Ruby happily replied, "Just doing our job, sir!"

He then spoke about the Grimm nearly causing the whole village a problem, "That Geist had been plaguing our village for weeks. We were beginning to wonder if we would have to relocate."

Ruby then answered, "Well we are on our way to Mistrial...You could always come along with us if you don't feel safe!"

The man then said, "Heh..I take your not from these parts...Anima is a large continent...I'm afraid our people would never survive the long trip to Mistrial. It may be safer in the kingdoms, but we prefer our way of life. I just wish we could pay you more."

Ren then smiled and said, "Our previous arrangement is more then sufficient."

We then bowed to the Village Official as he then said to me, "I would like to ask you something sir."

I then said a bit surprised, "Huh? What is it?"

He then pointed out my tattered orange shirt and said, "That flower crescent on your chest, that wouldn't happen to be from the Cherry Blossom, Lucy Heart?"

I then smiled brightly and said, "Oh yeah! She's my mother! Wait, so your telling me she's been here in Anima?"

He smiled and said, "Why of course, your mother has been a huge help to this place for years, ever since she left we never thought we'd survive without her, but she was able to help us along with that situation as well, and taught us of the arts of combat."

I smiled brightly as he held his hand out and I shook it and he said, "Please, if you would be so kind as to give her my thanks, along with the peoples."

I then said happily, "I'll make sure she knows!"

We then started making our way towards the blacksmith where Jaune is receiving his new armor and newly enhanced weapon.

Ren, Nora, and Ruby have already gotten their new gear and clothing as it was now Jaune's turn.

The blacksmith then placed down Jaune's chest plate and said happily, "There you go, son! It's gonna be a lot more heavier than you're used to.But you'll thank me the next time you go up against a set of claws!"

Jaune was astonished and said while rubbing the back of his head, "Woah! I...I don't know what to say."

The blacksmith then happily said, "Don't gotta say anything! Just put it on! I'll go get the rest."

He then walked away going to get the rest of Jaune's new armor, as I smiled at Jaune and said, "Alright, you'll now be able to get back in action Jaune."

He smiled at me as Nora then said eagerly to him, "So...what are you waiting for?"

Jaune then said, "Oh! Right!"

He walked up and removed his old set of armor and placed it on the table.

He then said looking down at his old armor chest plate and said, "I guess I was going to grow out of it eventually."

Ren then said confidently, "A sign of progress."

Jaune smiled and said, "Yeah, progress."

He then turned around as Ruby then began to chuckle and said while pointing at Jaune's hoodie, "What is that?!"

Jaune then said placing his hand on his chest, "What? My hoodie. I've always had this."

Ruby then wanted to hold in her laughter but then said, "It has a cute little bunny on it!"

She then started to laugh joyfully at Jaune's hoodie as he then defended himself and said, "It's Pumpkin Pete!"

Ruby then said joyfully, "What did you send some box tops to get a prize?!"

Jaune then said defensively, "Yeah! Fifty!"

Ruby then laughed even more as Jaune sulked while Ruby fell on the ground holding her stomach.

Ren shrugged a bit and then said, "Well, I guess we don't always grow out of everything."

I smiled and rubbed the back of my head as Ruby kept laughing.

A thud was heard as we turned around and saw Jaune's newly modified sword and shield.

The blacksmith smiled and said, "Here it is! That was some fine metal you brought me, fits well with the white. Where did you get it?"

Jaune smiled as we all did too and he said, "From a friend."

I placed my hand on his shoulder as he smiled at me and I said, "We'll wait for you outside once your ready."

He nodded as me, Ruby, Ren, and Nora all went outside.

We waited until Jaune then came out with his new armor designed with gold outlines as the armor went to his arms and hands.

He pulled out his sword and shield as the blacksmith then came out and said, "All fits pretty well together huh?"

Ruby then said happily, "Alright, let's head out Team RNJGR!"

Nora placed her hands on her hips and then said, "Team JNRRG."

Jaune then walked up to us and said, "It doesn't matter what we're called, as long as we're together."

I soon got myself a new pair of clothing as it was exactly the same as the last pair I got which was all ripped up by the Geist we fought earlier.

I then happily said, "You four ready to go?"

Jaune then smiled and said, "Yeah."

The blacksmith then asked us, "You five sure have done good for this village, you all sure you don't want to stick around?"

Ruby then said smiling, "It would be nice, but we've got a mission to do."

Nora then said happily, "Nothing is going to stop up to reach Hevan Academy!"

Ren then mentioned, "We've heard that the next village ahead has a working airship."

The blacksmith puzzled and said, "Hmm, no way to know for sure. Ever since Beacons towers were taken down scroll communications have been down. We haven't heard from Xione village in a while."

Ruby then said, "Well, there's only one way to find out."

We continued walking through the path towards the next village, as Jaune went over the list of supplies while Nora made sure we had everything.

I noticed Ruby walking behind everyone else, as I was next to her and smiled.

I placed my hand on her head and said, "Don't worry Ruby, I'm sure she's fine."

Ruby then looked up at me and smiled as she said, "I guess your right, but I just can't help what Weiss is going through with her father."

I smiled and looked up at the sky and said, "I have a good feeling that a certain someone will help out with changing her father's mind."

Weiss P.O.V

I was sitting in front of a giant window seeing many airships flying by my view.

I was now wearing a new dress that my, father, got me ever since I got back.

I heard a knock on the door as I then said, "Yes?"

My butler Cline then walked in and said, "Pardon the interruption Ms Schnee, but your father wishes to speak to you, and you have a visitor."

I sighed and said, "Thank you Cline."

He then left closing the door behind him, while I didn't notice that someone else walked in.

Right when I got up from my chair the visitor then said while smiling, "Well now that's a new look for you, on the count that it's just a new dress."

I looked at the visitor as I was surprised and overjoyed to see a short man wearing a light blue training spandex with the Schnee families symbol on the back of it, white gloves and boots, and black spiked up jet hair that defined gravity.

I smiled brightly as I never thought I would ever see him again and said happily, "Uncle Vegeta?"

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but I finally got the time to watch RWBY Volume 4 and publish this chapter. Can't wait to see more out of RWBY. Thanks for the patience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...
13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
2.6K 79 5
In our world, there are many stories of individuals from our world being transported or reincarnated to other worlds known as Isekai. What if that wa...