Street chick + Rich Guy='Love...

By UniqueFlaws

On hold in the works of re writing More

Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM)
Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM) (CH-4)
Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM) (CH-6)
Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM) (CH-8)
Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM) (CH-10)

Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM) (CH-2)

3.4K 37 8
By UniqueFlaws

Heya guys here's chapter 2 for ya !

Hope your enjoying it so far : )

Comment if you want more,vote and be a fan : )

kk here goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Chick + Rich Guys ='Love'------------------>(AAM) an arranged marriage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Chapter 2 *

So my mind was made up i was going too do this .

I was now in the same lilac office from yesterday disscussing the situation further.

Apparently his name was Trey alexander bryon the 3rd lol.

Trey and mr and mrs bryon where coming over later to settle the arrangements.

-----------------------------------------------------

4 hrs later ( 6:35pm)

-----------------------------------------------------

Amanda had told me too go get ready and look presentable for when they arrived.

Which was at 7:30 pm .

I walked upstairs and seeing as i had already taken my shower earlier today I just went too my wardrobe and had a look around and put the straightener on to heat up in the meantime.

I knew for a fact that i was not going too dress as some one i was not.

But then again i wanted too imppress.

i had no choice i guess.

This is wat she wore-

(COPY THIS CODE INTO YOUR WEBPAGE BROWSER TOO SEE WHAT SHE WORE)

(http://www.polyvore.com/shakayllas_outfit_too_meet_trey/set?id=16627712&.mid=embed-gridv-1406294)

(DO NOT COPY THE BRACKETS !!!)

When i put on my outfit and finished accessorising it i went too do my hair.

The straigtner was really hot now so i got too work.

I put some cornrows on one side slanting slytly upwards.

leaving the other side of my hair undone so my fringe could hang down .

When i straightened my fringe i put the rest of my hair in one but not in the middle i had it sideways and then puffed out the ends.

I put on some eye liner and mascara knowing i didnt need make .

I went and grabbed some spray and chose the one that smelled sweet and a little fruity.

Ugh this so was not my style and if anyone i knew saw me like this they would be dead in a heart beat.

I hated the way i looked well the outfit any way...yes im agirl yeah yeah yeah...but this was not me.

I new i looked good though soo thats all that mattered i guess.

I went downstairs and i went into the living room were all the kids where .

I sat down and molly this cute girl who would cling too me because we r such great friends .

She came up to me and said u look so pretty today....and i was like thx molly that means alot coming from u and then she shyed out and went back too playing with her blocks.

I was sat on the couch when Jerome came and sat next too me.

'Hey kaykay' he started.

'Oh hey jerome ' i replied nervously but not showing it ...he would never of seen me like this.

'You look really nice you know' he said slanting his body to face me a bit more.

'Oh um thanks ' i said fidgeting

'So your really going too do this' he said putting his head down.

'Yeah jerome i have too i don't want to but i have too.' i said to him.

'But what about me and the kids i-i mean whatif they treat you bad...you know your throwing your life away right' he told me sadly.

'Jay i don't have a choice im doing this for u and everyone else here...amanda said they are really nice people and i know that im going to have to stop my game on road but they don't need me' i said reasuring him.

he didnt speak for about a minute he just kept on staring at me...'just take care of yourself and this guy better treat you nice or he'll have me to deal with ' he said jokily but he wasn't he was serious !

'I will jerome amd i'll call every day i promise i mean i doubt i'll stay with this guy i'll just wait two years get a divorce and come home ' i told him lightning the mood.

'Yeah lol i know you hate rich stuck up people in it' he said smiling.

'Yep' i said popping the pea.

He gave me a hug and then a kiss on the cheek.

You see now don't go jumping to the wrong conclusions jerome is a friend he's been here way longer then me and when i came he finally found someone he could trust and we became really close to each other.

he's like a brother to me and i would do anything for him like i said before were all family in this care home,there hardly was hate.

It was 7: 20 and the door bell rang they were early.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great my dad was telling me about how this girl was the one and how the tradition would most definiatelyy work.

He was going on and on in the limo on our way my mother was here too but she was quiet

Her name was Shakaylla and she was mixed that was all i knew and was allowed to know.

I really hated this tradition .

I really hope she's pretty atleast i mean i don't want to mary an ugly girl that would be horrible.

we where like 5 minutes away from the care home and i was getting nervous.

My mom and dad where getting all enthusiastic about this situation.

The area we was driving in was pretty creapy everthing looked run down.

Wow this must of been the hard life .

I was really greatful to have money well billions.

But i never acted the way my parents do.

And that always would worry my dad , but my mum was happy about it she would always tell me that i have a great heart and any girl would be lucky too be with me.

All i saw was people in black and hoodies sitting on walls and listening to music laughing.

How could they really enjoy that.

And when ever people saw the limo their faces would just be like 'WOW' like they had never seen one before.

We eventually arrived at the care home and i got out along with my parents .

I walked up to the door and my dad was like 'go on son press the bell' wow the guy was so happy like if he knew i would be impressed.

I pressed the bell and the door shifted open.

Their stood this really pretty girl with greyish greenish eyes.

My god i would of sworn i was drooling i quickly got my act together and i introduced my self .

She let us in and guidedus towards what i assumed was the main room.

my gosh she was so -wait hold up she'sa girl like any other snap out of it .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Shakayla's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My he was sexy he had bright blue eyes and he had a six pack and muscles.

He was way beyond what i wasn expecting he kept glaring at me in the living room.

And i was getting un comfortable.

His parents sat in the two seater and we both sat on one seaters.

This was kind of awkward i didnt know how these things went .

Amanda came and greeted our guest's and she began discussing with them .

They told me I was leaving with them on a plane tommorrow evening.

So i would have to get packing soon.

after like 1hr and 30 minutes of talking to his parents they said they had to go.

Because they had a meeting a very important meeting.

Amanda had escorted his parents out and it was just me and him

he moved over to the two seater were his parents had sat a couple minutes ago.

and patted the space next to him i looked up and he smiled a friendly smile.

I went over and sat next to him right at the end.

so we wer'nt touching lol.

This wasn't even like me to be nervous.

He spoke

'you've got really beautiful eyes you know' he said breaking the silence and complementing me.

I replied turning towards him 'thanks so do you'

we smiled at each other and i realised my dimples must of been poking through so i turned away quickly.

the night wasprettymush ok.

I found out alot about him as did he.

we where chatting away taking it in turns not butting in on each other.

we relaxed and we where friends.

Even though he knew nothing much about what i liked because we where from completely different worlds it was like YES i don't know why but it was nice having the concersation together .

It was 10 pm and we where upstairs.

NO not what u think lol

He was helping me pack but i told him it was ok and i told him to sit down

And he sat on my bed and got comfortable while i kept going back and forth gathering my things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey's P.O.V again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was stunning

Her aura was amazing

She was nothing like you would expect

we where up in her room and i was on her bed

I was just admiring her beauty.

And then my focus went too her legs.

Wow they looked sexy ...everthing did.

She had a chest

A flat stomache

A butt.

and curves.

she had dimples which i didnt get too look at properly though.

I knew if i kept staring at her she would think i was a perv so made a convo to lift the silence.

.........................

.........................

.....................

............................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Shakaylla's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now past midnight and i finished packing trey was staying the night

He had passsed a little aroun 11 ;50 and it was now 12;45

I went onto my bed were my future hubby was.

He looked so cute

And had little light snores coming out from him

I gigled a little.

I think my life would be ok .

Maybe this could turn out good.

I layed on my bed not bothered to change.

I would of sworn like at 2 am someones arm wrapped around my waist

But i wasnt bothered knowing who it was.

It felt nice.

having someone close to me

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading

I hope you liked it sorry if it's boring it will get better when she flies out of england and lives the good life.

lol

thanks again

please vote if you like the idea so far.

comment if you have questions or just wana say hi lol what ever floats your boat : )

bye

xxx

and thanks too all he has become a fan love u all.

xxx

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 11.2K 106
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
290 57 19
this story is based on fiction + real story Some sense are real and some are fantsy
7.6K 326 11
~You drew stars Around my scars~
889 5 6
𝐑𝐡é𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐤𝐧𝐨...