Just you|BTS|VKook|Boyxboy

By _VKookies

A story about a boy named Jungkook and his more than best friend Taehyung. or Jungkook would do anyth... More

Race you
Care for you
Helping you
Jealous of you
Dare you
For you
Opening you
Protecting you
Got you
Talk to you
Rules for you
With you
Leave you
Used you
Lied to you
Why would you
Missing you
Found you
Lost you
New you
Close to you
Tell you
Over you
Surprise you
Because of you
Test you
Touch you
Stay with you
Ask you-Normal Ending
Remember you-Sad Ending
Just me
Just me (2)
100k

News for you

17.5K 863 135
By _VKookies

Teenage years 0.2

(Picture of Jimin)

Taehyung ran down the street as fast as he could to get to Jungkook. He had great news that he couldn't wait to tell his best friend. He knocks on the door a few times before it opens. Jungkook looks a bit annoyed before he realizes its Taehyung. His expression changed as he welcomed the bot inside.

"What's up?" He asks once they're settled in his room.

"Well, I was out shopping with my mom, when all of a sudden a boy with bright silver hair comes up to me. At first, I didn't think I knew who he was but then I recognized him from our science class."

Jungkook didn't have to ask for the boy's name, for he already knew the boy quite well. In fact, Jungkook could tell Jimin liked the younger boy as he was always staring and wanting to start a conversation. Normally Jungkook was able to avoid him but this time he wasn't around.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto his lap then brushed the boy's hair over his eyes. "Then what did he say?"

Taehyung blushed as he remembered the conversation. "Then, he asked if I wanted to go out with him tomorrow and I said yes." He felt extremely happy that he could possibly have another friend like Jungkook. He was starting to blame it on his appearance.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Taehyungs smile faltered a little. "Well yeah, Jimin seems nice plus I'm not doing anything anyways." He smiled trying to lighten the expression on the older boys face but to no avail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 564 15
"storms used to scare me, but from now on all i'll be able to think of is you. they're never gonna scare me again." *COMPLETED 12/2/19*
167K 2.2K 31
Camp turns their back on him in their time of peace, tossing him aside like a blunted weapon. He discovers his parent's death and subsequently the or...
505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...