The Slayer, The Lover, and Th...

By Friday13thx3

Violet Fortune is not your ordinary seventeen-year-old; for one, her parents were murdered when she was five... More

The Slayer, The Lover, and The Vampire
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15 (edited)
Chapter 16 (edited)
Chapter 17 (edited)
Chapter 18 (edited)
Chapter 19 (edited)
Chapter 20 (edited)
Chapter 21 (edited)
Chapter 22 (edited)
Chapter 23 (edited)
Chapter 24 (edited)
Chapter 25 (edited)
Chapter 26 (edited)
Chapter 27 (edited)
Chapter 28 (edited)
Chapter 29 (edited)
Chapter 30 (edited)
Author's Note
If you liked the book...

Chapter 31 (edited)

2.6K 18 2
By Friday13thx3

Arriving back home Jason and Alex hugged me and I explained everything that happened.

“Andrew is the new King? Our little Vampire is all grown up,” Jason said tearing up.

“Stop I’ve cried enough,” I laughed.

“Well, one Vampire grows up and moves out a new one moves in,” Jason said looking at Alex.

“How have you been?” I asked.

“Good. But I’m going to miss Andrew,” Alex said.

            The back door opened and Luke came in, ran over and hugged me.

“Hey you just missed the whole story,” I said before he kissed me.

“I don’t care, I’m just glad you’re back,” Luke said not letting me go.

“I’m glad I’m back too,” I smiled.

“And I already know. News travels quickly,” Luke explained.

            Luke grabbed my bags and put them upstairs and we chilled in my room. Luke stayed in Andrew’s room that night, not wanting to leave. In the morning I had to call Vlad with a decision. Vlad killed my parents but he also saved me. Then there was Andrew and Luke…. I got up and rode to the church parking lot and sat on the swings while I contemplated my decision. Once my mind was made I called Vlad.

“Good to hear from you. Have you made your decision?” Vlad asked.

“I have.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Retrospect By retropolis

Science Fiction

555 78 59
• • • • • • She knew it from the very beginning. And the disappearance of Cory's parents just proved it. The city she lived in wasn't kind and the bu...
171 23 14
Belinda Maren's parents were murdered when she was 10, leaving her with her aunt and uncle. The day she got the news she vowed to never stop searchi...
4.2K 791 31
-MYSTERY- I'm dead. Deceased. Definitely not breathing. Laying in my favorite striped bikini, the one that fit the absolute best, and showed off m...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...