Biker's Teddy (Wolves MC 3)

By CrazyBookworm1997

Teddy has never been in a good relationship. Starting her new job as a cleaning lady for some of the local b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note(4/9/17)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Characters

37.3K 606 14
By CrazyBookworm1997

Theodora (Teddy) Daley: After another failed relationship Teddy moves into your best friends house while she off on a road trip with her biker boyfriend. Needing money to get her own place she takes a job as a cleaning lady for the local biker gang.

Preston (Hacker)Granger: Ever since he first saw Teddy he's been fascinated by the small multi colored girl. After offering her a job at cleaning a few of the guys personal places.

Angelica Harrison: Teddy's best friend and shoulder to cry on. Having known Teddy since middle school she know that Teddy has a hard time trusting people. Wishing she was there for her friend while away on a trip with her own annoying biker.

Quinton Reed: Teddy's most recent ex-boyfriend. Angry that Teddy left him, he starts hunting her down.

Travis (Blood) Reed: Torturer for the MC gang, Devil's Blood. When he takes a few guys and they target one of the Wolves house he is surprisingly shocked to see his little brother's girlfriend there before he decides to had some fun with her.

Terry Granger: Preston's father.

Opal Daley: Teddy's druggie and alcoholic mother. Blames Teddy for the death of her father and ruining her life.

Zach Brooks: Was Teddy's father's partner. always tried to help Teddy out until he was transferred and lost track of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1K 23
Nicole just wants something to go right in her life. Since she was sixteen her life has been a mess. She finally has her life together, and everythin...
615K 18.7K 24
Lily has always been afraid of biker's since she watched one kill her parents. Moving into a new town she comes face to face with her neighbor. Scare...
541K 11.2K 26
(in the stage of re-writing) My name is Alice Scott. I have a crazy stalker. I can't see my parents because of it. I dont want to put them in danger...
1.2M 45.2K 35
We return to Broken Demons for the sixth instalment. Doc is an army vet who saw things that will never leave his mind, he hasn't slept without nightm...