Without You I'm Nothing

By Madswill

Two is company, three's a crowd....but not for Kol, Will and Chloe. Chloe goes to an awards ceremony with h... More

Your eyes forever glued to mine
Don't leave me here my guiding light
Drunk on immorality, valium and cherry wine
These bonds are shackle free, wrapped in lust and lunacy
Sing for your lover like blood from a stone
I'll be your liquor bathing your soul
I'd break the back of love for you
Then you must realize that you're never alone
Tap the vein that bleeds, down on my bended knees
Knock me off my feet like heroin
I know, you've got me wrapped around your finger
Let me steal this moment from you now
Tell me we both matter, don't we
So much hate for the ones we love
And you are so beautiful that I will drink my fill
It's in the special way we fuck
I am the bones you couldn't break
Want you so bad I can taste it
And with our bodies entwined we will know paradise
To drink you pretty
How could we know we had found treasure
My sweet Prince, You Are The One
I Burn To Touch Her Just The Same

You and me won't be unhappy

257 2 2
By Madswill

Chloe was in the shower after working out one day, when Will came into the bathroom. "Hey gorgeous." Will called out to her as he stood at the sink to wash his hands.

"Hi honey, I'll be out in a second. I'm almost done." she called out to him.

As Will was standing there, he heard Chloe's phone go off and saw a text message come up from Crispin. He saw the word birthday and became curious. He read the text which asked Chloe what her birthday plans were. Slightly worried that her birthday was today, he slipped back into the bedroom and found Chloe's purse and pulled out her wallet to find her license. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing that it was next weekend. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Kol asking if he knew about Chloe's birthday.

Kol replied immediately. "No, when is it?!"

"Next Saturday," Will replied.

"WHAT?!! Fuck, we need to get things in motion immediately. I'm taking the rest of the day off. Can you meet me at the office? And don't tell Chloe what we're up to. Just tell her you're bringing me something. Text me when you get here."

Will had just put his phone down when he saw Chloe step out of the shower naked as she grabbed a towel to dry herself. He couldn't help but watch her as she dried herself off. "Princess, in case I haven't told you today, you are devastatingly beautiful."

Chloe looked up and smiled. "Thank you, my Prince. As always you are exquisitely handsome. What are you up to?"

"I have to go take Kol to one of his meetings. Niels can't get to him in time so I'm going to take him there and I'll be back. I just wanted to tell you before I left."

Chloe pouted playfully at him. "You're going to leave me? I just got out of the shower!" she finished drying herself off and slipped the towel off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. "Are you sure you have to leave right now, Daddy?" she asked him sexily as she slowly made her way over to Will who was leaning against the bathroom counter.

"Yeh I really should. Daddy will be back and then we can play." he told her.

"I don't wanna wait Daddy. I saw you watching me shower. What were you thinking about Daddy?" she asked him as she ground her body against his, throwing an arm around his neck.

Will groaned. "You're making it very hard to say no to you." He wrapped his arms around her neck and spread his legs apart so she laid against him more.

"Then don't say no to me, Daddy. I know what you want. I know where your penis is aching to go. I can feel it throbbing against me. I'm all warm and wet down there, begging for Daddy dick." she moaned, biting on his earlobe as she whispered in his ear.

"Princess, all Daddy wants to do is bury myself inside you." he reached between her thighs to feel that she was already wet for him. "Oh Chloe you are so naughty for turning Daddy on and making him late. But I can't resist you." he told her, his lips against hers. They kissed roughly and eagerly as he pressed his body hard against hers.

"Take me Daddy." she begged as she stroked his hard cock with her fingers.

"Come on pretty girl. Let Daddy bend you over the counter. You can watch everything in the mirror." he encouraged her as he turned around and bent her over the counter. He spread her legs for her and rubbed his fingers along the length of her pussy feeling how soaked she was. "Princess is all wet. Your pussy drips for my cock, doesn't it? Give your pussy to Daddy. Let me make you feel good."

"Pound me please. I love when my Daddies are rough. I love how horny and demanding they get. Daddy, I need milk." she moaned, pushing her ass at him.

Will grabbed onto her ass and entered her roughly. "Unnhhh. Mmm fuck you feel so good. Love that filthy pussy and it's always hungry for my cock. Daddy's sweet little tart." he groaned as he grabbed a handful of her hair. "Pretty girl, look in the mirror. Look at Daddy ravaging his hot sexy slut. Tell Daddy you want more. Tell me."

"Yes Daddy, fuck me! I know we shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself. I don't want anyone else but my two Daddies. Fuck, I love being their little whore. I love sneaking into their bed and jerking them off and having them cum all over my face. I'm a slut for Daddy milk." she moaned.

"Fuck love. Uhh fuckin hell. You make me so bloody horny. Fuck Princess, I'm cuming. Daddy's cuming. I'm going to give your cunt something good to eat. Unnngghhh." he yelled as he unleashed his load deep inside her. He kissed the middle of her back and helped her stand up after being bent over the counter. "I love you, sweetheart."

Chloe smiled happily at him. "I love you too. See, you didn't want to leave the house without doing that." she giggled.

Will grinned widely at her and winked. "I'm glad I didn't leave right away. Not sure if Kol is going to be too thrilled."

Chloe laughed. "You tell him it was my fault. And if he makes a fuss, tell him he can bring it up with me in bed."

Will hurriedly threw his clothes back on and fixed his hair while Chloe got dressed. "Babe I gotta go get Kol. I'll be back as soon as I can, love. I love you darling." he told her coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Chloe turned to face him and pressed her lips against his. "Mmm bye Daddy. Tell Daddy Kol I love him. And you know I love you very much too." she told him, tousling his hair.

"I will and I know he adores you like I do. We'll call you in a little bit. Love you Princess." he told her. He kissed her one more time and then headed out to his car. He glanced briefly at his phone and saw 3 missed calls from Kol. "Shit I better call him."

"Where the fuck are you?" Kol asked angrily. "You should have been here like 15 minutes ago!"

"Tell Chloe that. She was just getting out of the shower and was rather horny and so we ended up having sex on the bathroom counter. She told me to tell you it was her fault and that if you had a problem with that, you can take it up with her in bed." Will told him. "I'm on my way now, I'm in the car."

Kol laughed at what Will said. "That naughty little girl. Damn straight I will take it up with her in bed, with her sitting on my lap."

Will laughed. "You know she would love that. As would I."

"Does she have any idea what we're doing? Did she mention anything about her birthday coming up?" Kol inquired.

"No not at all. I told her I was taking you to a meeting because Niels wasn't available."

"Cool, I'll be waiting outside by the door. See you in a few. I'm going to smoke." Kol told him before hanging up.

Will was there 10 minutes later to pick up Kol. "Where are we heading to?" Will inquired.

"Let's head to Beverly Hills. There is a jewelry store that I would like to go to. I'm going to buy her something really special but it has to be perfect."

"Like what? A necklace or bracelet? That would be nice." Will suggested.

Kol smirked at him. "She deserves to be lavished with diamonds."

When they got to the jewelers, Will went over and began to look at diamond bracelets and necklaces, looking for the perfect present for Chloe. When he thought he had found the perfect gift for her, he glanced around to see where Kol was.

Kol was bent over another counter talking to the salesman and looking at a display. Curious, Will walked over and his eyes widened when he saw what Kol was looking at. Kol looked up as he approached and grinned at him. "What do you think about this ring?" Kol asked seriously.

Will picked up the ring that Kol had been looking at. It was a 20 carat white gold round halo engagement ring, featuring a half diamond band with a sparkling diamond halo. It was stunning and he already knew it would look perfect on Chloe's finger. "It's gorgeous. So, you're really serious about this?"

Kol smiled contentedly. "Yes. I have never been as sure as I am now about wanting to marry her. Don't you want to marry her as well?"

"Yes I do." Will admitted.

"Then let's do this. We both can marry her. We can both propose to her." Kol stated happily. "We can all be together. She will be our Queen and we will both be her Kings."

Will returned his smile. "Yes, let's do this. Wait, I found her something else I think she would like, can we get it for her too?"

"Sure, what is it?" Kol asked as he nodded at the sales person that he wanted the ring.

Will led Kol over to the necklace counter. He pointed to an all diamond choker. Big round diamonds separated by smaller round diamonds. Kol took one look and was convinced it would be a perfect gift for his Queen. "That's stunning. Good job, Will. Chloe is going to be so surprised!"

Thursday night as they were all having dinner at the kitchen bar, Chloe brought up her birthday. "Uh what are we doing this weekend?" she asked, somewhat nervously.

"Alex and Isabel asked if we wanted to come out on the boat. Alex's parents have a yacht and invited us for the weekend. Did you want to do something else?" Kol asked her.

"N-n-nno that's fine. I um uh I forgot to tell you it's my birthday on Saturday." Chloe admitted quietly.

"Your birthday?! Why didn't you tell us sooner, Princess?" Kol asked pretending to be surprised and shocked. "You know we would want to buy you something, honey."

"I know but I just didn't want you to fuss over it." she told them.

Kol leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Well deal with it, sweetheart. We're going to fuss over you all day on your birthday. Why? Because we love and adore you."

Will stood up and squeezed her from behind. "Yeh Princess. Deal with it." he teased her.

"In fact, I'm taking the day off so Will and I can shop and get things planned out for you. You are going to have the best birthday of your life, sweetheart." Kol told her grinning excitedly.

"Well if you two are going to go shopping tomorrow, I am going to call Crispin to see if he wants to do lunch, he asked me earlier in the week what I was going to do." Chloe said, sending Crispin a text.

Kol and Will shared a smile, already having made the arrangements for Crispin to be involved with the birthday celebrations. The reservations at the restaurant were booked along with the arrangements to take Alex's family yacht out for the weekend. The only thing they had to do was buy her a few small items and get the boat decorated.

The next day, while Chloe was out having lunch with Crispin; Will, Kol, Alex and Isabel were on the yacht decorating for Chloe's birthday party. They put up streamers, balloons, and Happy Birthday banners while filling the fridge up with beer, food, wine, champagne, and last but not least her birthday cake. They made the final arriving times for dinner tomorrow night and then headed back to their separate houses.

The morning of her birthday, Kol woke up before Chloe. She was sound asleep next to him on her back, her hair fanned out on the pillow with Will curled in next to her asleep. He carefully reached up to lightly tug on Will's hair to wake him up.

Will felt someone grab his hair and he raised his head slightly to see who it was. He saw Kol looking back at him. Kol nodded his head towards Chloe who was still sleeping. Will gave him a questioning look wondering what Kol was up to.

"Let's wake up our birthday girl." Kol mouthed, as he motioned for Will to get between her legs.

Will grinned as he carefully sat up and moved down the bed so as not to wake Chloe as Kol knelt in front of Chloe, holding onto the headboard with one hand for support. When Will was in position, Kol tapped his semi hard dick against Chloe's lips.

Chloe awoke to Kol smiling down at her, his cock resting against her lips. She smiled tiredly up at him. "Well hello there Daddy. Is there something I can do for you?"

Kol winked at her. "I figured you'd like to lick a dick first thing in the morning on your birthday. I know you like Daddy's cock and figured you would like some fresh milk first thing in the morning."

Chloe giggled at him. "Mmm I do like Daddy milk. Where did Will go?"

"I'm right here, Princess." he said as he laid between her thighs. "Your other Daddy is thirsty and needs some juice." He then leisurely swiped his tongue the full length of her lips causing Chloe to whimper.

When Chloe opened her mouth to moan, Kol took the opportunity to slip his cock into her mouth. "Come on Princess, give me a little suck." he encouraged her, smiling down at her.

As Chloe sucked him down her throat, Will began to lap and suck hungrily at her pussy as he listened to Chloe's mumbled moans and Kol talking dirty to her. He heard her groans get more fevered and high pitched as he hit her clit a few times. He spread her legs even wider, her hips rising off the bed.

"Oooh is Daddy Will licking your pussy good? I know he sure likes eating hot wet Princess pussy. I can hear him slurping and lapping away, he's thirsty, Chloe. It's OK give yourself up to Daddy, let those juices run down his face." Kol coaxed her on as he watched her suck him off.

Chloe gasped out as she came hard all down Will's tongue. "Oh fuck yes, give it to me." Will grunted as he licked up every drop of her cum. "Oh baby girl, you taste so good. Kol do you want to taste our Princess all over my lips and tongue?" Will inquired.

Kol turned so he could shove his tongue down Will's throat. When he caught a taste of Chloe, he groaned and grabbed the back of Will's curls as he began kissing him harder. They pulled apart from each other, their eyes glazed over as they stared at each other.

"Keep our little slut's mouth busy because I am going to beat that cunt with my dick." Will remarked getting back between Chloe's legs again. She was still wet so he just buried himself inside her and began pounding her hard causing Chloe to writhe and thrust her hips up off the bed.

Kol grinned down at Chloe, her mouth stretched around his throbbing cock. "Is Daddy Will hitting that pussy good? Princess deserves to be pleasured on her birthday. We are going to make sure you have the best day ever. Ohhh you suck my cock so good. Keep sucking Daddy, pretty girl." he coaxed her on.

Will leaned forward a little and dragged his nails down the back of Kol's strong back before sinking his teeth into the back of his neck, sucking and kissing.

"Mmmm, your Daddy thinks I'm tasty, Chloe." Kol groaned arching his neck back.

"Fuck yes you're quite tasty. A Danish delight. And you're all ours." Will grunted as he humped Chloe faster. "Talk dirty to both of us Kol, I want to cum and I know you do too."

"Will, just you wait til later. I'm going to make your hole beg for Daddy cock. And then I'll breed your hole while you're busy eating birthday cake from Chloe's pussy. And then we'll take turns filling each other's holes full of thick sticky cum. Ohhh fuck." Kol moaned as he unleashed his load down Chloe's throat.

"Unnnggghhh, ohhh." Will yelled out incomprehensibly as he came hard, gasping for breath.

Chloe giggled when Kol removed his dick from her mouth. "Mmm that was a nice wake up on my birthday."

Kol leaned back down to kiss her. "Just you wait, Princess. We have the entire rest of the day and night to pamper you. Are you hungry? Do you want us to make you breakfast? It's your day so you can have whatever you want and we'll make it for you. And we'll make mimosas too."

"You don't have to do that for me!" Chloe said.

Will chuckled at her. "We know we don't have to but we're going to do it anyway, beautiful. So what would you like, my love?" he asked her, coming up to lay down next to her on her side.

Chloe smiled brightly at him. "Hmmm how about pancakes?"

Will returned her smile. "I am sure Kol and I could make some killer pancakes. Kol, care to help me make our Princess some breakfast?"

"I would love to. Princess, you just relax in bed and we'll wait on you hand and foot. We love you." Kol told her, brushing his lips against hers before getting up out of bed.

"Mmm and I love you too, Princess. Relax, my love and breakfast will be done in no time." Will told her, kissing her as well before getting out of bed.

"I love you both so much. I am the luckiest girl in the world." she replied happily. "Wait. Are you two going to cook naked?"

Will grinned at her. "Not exactly. We'll have aprons covering us but that's it."

"This I have to see and get a picture of!" she winked at him.

"Of course, darling. Be back in a few, love."

As Chloe got comfy back under the sheets, Will and Kol donned their aprons and began to prepare breakfast. Will began to make the pancakes while Kol began to make toast and mimosas.

As Will was busy making pancakes on the griddle, Kol came up behind him and slapped him on the ass. "You should give her some special syrup to go with those pancakes." Kol suggested, yanking on the back of Will's curls as he pressed his lips against the back of his neck.

"Mmm are you going to help me then?" Will asked playfully, grinding his ass back against the front of Kol.

"You start while I finish getting the rest of breakfast ready and then I'll help you and then we can bring her breakfast in bed." Kol suggested.

Will began to yank and pull on his cock while he watched Kol rush around the kitchen, getting out plates and silverware and two trays. He put toast on each of the plates and poured the mimosas into glasses. Will watched him lustfully, checking out his tan ass that was uncovered from the apron. "You've got a great ass." Will told him as he continued to play with his dick.

Kol chuckled at him. "You need some help with that?" he asked coming up behind Will and reaching down under the front of the apron to rub the head of Will's dick. "Ooh you are really wet, do you want me to help you?" Kol whispered in his ear as he grasped Will's cock and began to jerk him off.

Will grunted loudly as he pushed his dick harder into Kol's hand. "Oh fuck yes. Make me cum, Kol."

Kol began to kiss the back of Will's neck, biting playfully. "Give Chloe some syrup for her pancakes, babe. Let me milk your cock for you." he urged Will on, jacking Will off faster and faster.

"Unnh ohhh Kol. Fuck I want to cum. Ohh I'm so fucking close. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Unhh uhhh." Will cried out as he grabbed the plate of pancakes and came all over the first stack. Breathing heavily, he laid the plate down on the counter. "Fuck that felt good." he mumbled as he cleaned his hands off while Kol put some pancakes on Chloe's plate and tray.

As Will cleaned up, Kol got Chloe's pancakes on her plate. Smirking to himself, he grabbed a toothpick and turned a small puddle of cum into the shape of a heart. He finished getting their plates ready and got them settled on another tray. "Let's go Will. Princess is going to be so excited."

Chloe was playing on her phone when she saw Kol and Will walk in carrying trays filled with food. "Damn you two are certainly hot looking cooks. Let's eat and then I want you two to model those aprons you have on."

Kol grinned at her as he held the tray out to her. "Here you are, beautiful. Happy Birthday."

Chloe took the tray from him. "Ohhh this all looks so good. Aww you put a heart on my pancakes!! How did you do that?!! That is so sweet!"

Will snickered. "I did, love. I got horny making breakfast for you so I had Kol help me jerk off and I came all over your pancakes. Kol made a little heart out of it."

Chloe giggled. "So my heart is made out of Daddy milk?!" she squealed.

Kol laughed at her excitement. "Yes, love."

Chloe picked up the pancake, took a picture of it with her camera and then licked the heart. "Mmm this is the best syrup to have on pancakes," she giggled as she eagerly ate the pancake.

They sat on the bed facing each other and had breakfast. Afterwards, Chloe had them model their aprons for her while she took photos. "Not only are you two both incredibly, gorgeous, sexy, wonderful men, you are amazing cooks as well and I love you both soo much." she told them as she laid back on the bed, motioning Kol and Will to get back into bed.

"We love you too, Princess." Kol told her as he stripped off the apron and crawled back into bed with Will following closely behind.

They spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon in bed making love, watching TV and sleeping. Kol was the first to awaken, he looked at his phone to see that is was almost 5:30. He then looked to see Chloe curled up next to him, sleeping peacefully. Will was passed out behind her, one arm draped over her waist. He laid there for a few minutes, looking over at Will and Chloe. His heart surged with joy knowing that he could officially call Chloe their fiance, before the night was over. He reached out to caress Chloe's hair gently, running her hair thru his fingers.

Chloe was awakened by Kol caressing her hair. She looked and smiled up at him sleepily. "Hey Daddy," she said groggily.

"Hey Birthday Princess. We need to get up and get in the shower. We're taking you out for a special birthday dinner. We have reservations at 8 but Niels will be here to pick us up around 7:30. So come on, get up darling." he told her, helping her sit up.

"I'm excited! What else are we doing tonight?" Chloe inquired excitedly as she got out of bed.

Kol grinned at her as he slapped her playfully on her bare ass. "Not telling you, it's a surprise." he turned back to see Will still sleeping. "Hey Will, get up. We're getting in the shower. Need to start getting ready." he yelled to him, as he led her into the bathroom.

Will walked into the bathroom minutes later. Kol and Chloe were already in the shower, both washing each other wrapped in each other's arms. Will walked in the shower and came up behind Chloe and wrapped his arms around her torso and kissed the back of her neck. "Hey Birthday girl." he greeted her.

Chloe turned to kiss him on the nose and rub her nose against his. "Hi Daddy Will." she greeted him happily.

"Are you excited about your big night?" Will grinned at her.

"Yes but Kol won't tell me anything so I'm excited and anxious." she laughed.

"Trust me, you are going to have an amazing time, love." Will told her, kissing her on her forehead.

"I can't wait." she murmured happily.

After they got out of the shower, they began to get ready. Chloe wasn't sure what to wear so she finally decided on a white scoop neck dolman sleeve waist dress and a pair of black heeled strappy sandals.

Will dressed in a light baby blue button up shirt and a pair of khaki's and Kol decided on a charcoal gray long sleeved oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pair of black faded jeans.

"Do I look OK?" she asked as she came out of the bathroom after fixing her hair. She stopped in her tracks as she stared at Will and Kol standing there. "Wow, I am the luckiest woman in the world to have the sexiest men as the loves of my life. I love you both so much."

"You look absolutely beautiful, min engel." Kol told her as he walked over to her to give her a light kiss on the lips. "Though Will has one more item to make your outfit perfect."

Will placed a tiara that said Princess on Chloe's head. "There you go my love. You are our birthday Princess."

Chloe giggled as she reached up to lightly touch her tiara. "I like my tiara. Thank you Daddy Will."

"You're welcome Princess. I love you." he told her kissing her.

"Mmm I love you too and Daddy Kol." she replied happily.

"Niels should be here in a minute so let's head downstairs. We'll have some champagne on the way there." Kol stated picking up a large overnight bag.

"Where are we going and what's in the bag?" Chloe inquired.

"It's an overnight bag for us and we're going to Santa Monica for dinner and that's all I am telling you." Kol told her as he slapped her on the ass. "Now no more questions."

Niels arrived minutes later. On their way to Santa Monica, they all indulged in a bottle of champagne. When they arrived, they were right in front of the Santa Monica pier. As Kol made arrangements with Niels as to when they would need to be picked up, Will and Chloe began to slowly stroll towards the pier.

Kol caught up with them minutes later. "I'm back." he said grabbing onto Chloe's hand.

Chloe grinned at him. "We're glad you are back too. Where are we walking to?"

Kol winked at her. "I told you no more questions. You'll see darling."

They walked almost the whole length of the pier before coming to a Mexican restaurant. "We're here." Kol said, leading Chloe and Will to the front door. Kol went to the hostess to tell her about their reservations and soon they were led back thru the restaurant and into another area of the restaurant that was less crowded and when Chloe looked up she saw a table with balloons and at the table, she saw Alex, Isabel and Crispin sitting there waiting for them.

"Oh my God!" Chloe cried out, putting her hand over her mouth in shock. She ran over to the table and threw herself at Crispin giving him a big hug.

"Happy Birthday, Sunshine." he told her happily returning her hug. "You look beautiful, you are practically glowing."

"Aww thank you, I am so happy." she told him. "And beyond thrilled that you are here."

She went over to hug Alex and Isabel while Kol and Will shook hands with Crispin. "This is the best birthday ever!! What an amazing surprise, thank you so much!" Chloe gushed.

Isabel hugged her again. "You are very welcome! It's a perfect night to go out on the boat tonight as well after dinner. Should be another gorgeous weekend."

"So that's why Kol brought an overnight bag for us!" Chloe said, putting two and two together.

The six of them had dinner and drinks together, the girls indulging in frozen raspberry and strawberry margaritas while the guys opted for beer. They did a Happy Birthday toast complete with tequila shots for Chloe.

After saying goodbye to Crispin who couldn't join them on the boat due to work, they piled into Alex's Land Rover and headed to Marina Del Rey where the boat was located. They pulled into a gated parking lot and got out. They grabbed their bags from the car and headed towards the docks and headed to Alex's family yacht, named Thor, where the captain was waiting for them.

"Want a tour?" Isabel asked her as Alex led the guys up to the sun deck.

"Sure!" she said picking up the overnight bag Kol had brought.

Isabel took her in thru the sliding glass doors and led her thru the dining room area and galley. They wove their way thru the living room area-complete with large TV and couches. "We are going to put you three in the master cabin since it will be more space for you and it's your birthday!" Isabel exclaimed smiling at Chloe.

They walked into the master bedroom where Chloe put their bag down on the king sized bed. There was a small sitting area near the windows and a door that led to their own private bathroom. Isabel walked them down the hallway the opposite way they came from. "This is the guest bedroom and bath so if you need anything we will be right here. Come on, let's go head up to the sun deck where they are. " Isabel suggested, heading up the stairs.

Kol, Alex and Will were sitting down on the deck, drinking beer and talking and watching the boat leave the marina. "We're back!" Isabel announced as her and Chloe walked over to them.

"Grab the champagne! Let's have some birthday cake!" Alex yelled.

"Are you going to help me? I certainly am not making Chloe get her cake herself!" Isabel teased him.

Alex stood up. "Yes, I will help you. Only because I love you though," he teased, swatting her on the ass. "Be right back with cake and champagne!"

"Come sit near me, Princess." Kol told her, patting the space on the padded bench next to him.

Will got up so Chloe could slide in between them. "Happy Birthday, baby girl." Kol murmured in her ear as he leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

Chloe smiled happily as she curled up next to him. "This has been the best birthday ever. Thank you Daddy and thank you Daddy Will." she said, resting her hand on his knee.

"You're welcome. You deserve to be treated like a princess." Will told her.

Alex and Isabel came back up minutes later with cake and champagne with glasses. Isabel laid the cake down on the table and Chloe had to laugh seeing the birthday candles stuck in the cake. "I get to blow out the candles and make a wish?" she teased.

"Of course it's your birthday!" Isabel laughed.

Alex popped open the champagne and poured a glass for everyone while Isabel lit the candles on the cake. They all sang Happy Birthday to her and before she blew out the candles, Will reminded her to make a wish. Chloe smiled as she made her wish and then blew out the candles in one breath.

"Oh god, this cake looks amazing! What kind is it?" Chloe commented, looking at all the strawberries covering the complete side of the cake.

"It's a strawberry layer cake." Isabel replied.

"It looks incredible and will probably taste fantastic with champagne." she remarked.

"Do you want to open your gifts first?" Kol blurted out, unable to wait any longer.

Chloe turned to face him. "If you want me to open them first, I can. I don't mind."

Kol nodded to Will to get up to give Chloe her first present. He ran down to the master cabin where Chloe had put their bag and appeared minutes later. When Chloe wasn't looking he handed the smaller box to Kol and then presented the gift wrapped box to Chloe. "Happy Birthday beautiful. I love you." Will told her as he knelt in front of her to watch her open it.

Chloe smiled brightly at him as she began to rip off the wrapping paper. "I love you, Will." she told him. She opened the box and gasped. "Oh my god, it's.. it's.. beautiful." she said amazed as she held up the diamond choker.

"Oh that's gorgeous!" Isabel remarked.

"Do you want me to put it on you, my birthday Princess?" Will asked her, smiling and happy that she liked his gift.

"Yes, I feel like a Princess." she giggled.

Will brushed the hair away from her neck and fastened the choker around her neck. "It looks exquisite on your neck, my love. You deserve to be lavished with diamonds, my Queen." he whispered in her ear, brushing his lips against her cheek softly. He knelt down beside her as Kol knelt down in front of her.

"Happy Birthday, min engel. You have brought me so much joy and happiness to my life. I never thought I would fall in love so hard and so deeply with someone and here you are before me. You are my world and my life. I think about you every moment of the day and I love coming home to see your beautiful face. I love you, always." Kol told her seriously, holding onto her hand, caressing her slender fingers. He turned to Will. "Do you want to say anything else?"

Will took one of her hands in his. "You are perfect in my world. You are my world, love. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I love you, Chloe. Happy Birthday Princess." Will told her.

Kol handed her the box and wrapped her fingers around the box and kissed her ring finger. "We love you. We want you and need you in our life. Please say yes."

Chloe looked at him confused and then opened up the ring box and gasped. "Oh my god. Oh my god!" she cried out, clasping her hand over her mouth as she felt tears come to her eyes.

Kol took the ring and removed it from the box and held it out to her as Will caressed her knee. "Chloe darling, will you marry us? Make us the happiest men in the world by being our bride, please?"

Chloe smiled through her happy tears at both Kol and Will. "Yes, yes I will marry you two. I love you both so much."

Kol slid the engagement ring on her finger as Will quietly cried tears of joy. Chloe collapsed into Kol's and Will's arms and sobbed happily with them.

"Well I think this big announcement deserves some cake and champagne! Shall we?" Alex suggested, popping open the champagne. "Congratulations you three."

Chloe giggled as she sat back up, Will and Kol taking their seats next to her. She fingered the diamond choker around her neck as she gazed down at her sparkling diamond engagement ring.

Isabel grabbed her hand to take a look at her ring. "That is gorgeous. What a beautiful ring."

As Alex got everyone a glass of champagne, Isabel cut the cake and gave them each a piece.

"Oh my god, this cake is to die for!! It is sooo good." Chloe exclaimed after taking her first bite.

"This is really good cake." Will agreed as he shoved a bite into his mouth.

Afterwards they laid out on the sunpads on the bow and continued to talk and drink. They went thru 2 more bottles of champagne before Will could really feel just how the alcohol was impacting him. He watched Chloe, who was half sitting on Kol's lap, talking to Isabel and realized he needed and wanted her desperately. Unable to help himself he pulled her to him and when she turned her head to face him, he pressed his lips against hers and began kissing her hard. He groaned into their kiss, feeling his cock get hard.

Chloe wrapped her arms around Will's neck and returned his kisses hungrily, forgetting everything else. She was happy and drunk from the champagne so she fell into Will's arms pushing him back on the sunpad, her fingers digging into his curls.

"Well looks like it's time for bedtime for us." Kol remarked smirking. Truth was, he couldn't wait to get them both in the bedroom either. He tapped Chloe lightly on the ass. "Come on you two, get a room."

"We're going to head to bed as well. Congratulations you three." Alex remarked, shaking Kol's hand. "See you in the morning."

Kol patted him on the back and gave Isabel a hug. "Thank you so much for helping with this. She has had a pretty tough time lately and we just wanted to give her the best birthday ever, so thank you for helping to make her birthday so special." Kol told them seriously.

Isabel returned his hug. "You are welcome and congrats on the engagement! I showed Chloe where you three will be sleeping. We put you in the master cabin and there is a bathroom in there as well. Chloe took your bag down there already. We will see you in the morning."

After Alex and Isabel had headed downstairs, Kol made Chloe and Will get up and head down to their cabin, Kol stopping to grab a few bottles of water and another piece of birthday cake. Chloe led them quietly downstairs to their bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"Are we having engagement sex?" Will inquired as he began to remove his clothes.

"Yeh but we are going to have a little fun. Does anyone want to role play?" Kol asked, grinning wickedly.

Chloe giggled. "I do! I do! What are we going to play?"

Kol went into the bathroom and came back with two big fluffy white robes. He handed one to Will and kept one for himself. He got into the overnight bag and pulled out various sex toys and a costume for Chloe. "Here you go, you are going to be a sweet peasant girl trying to sell your goods to us. I am going to be King Kol and Will will be a prince, Prince William. Go get changed in the bathroom and then we will play. OK, my beautiful girl?" Kol asked her, handing her the costume and bag of toys.

Chloe nodded her head eagerly. "Yes! I love costumes. Be right back." She ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She stripped out of her clothes and grabbed the costume out of the bag. She slipped into an ivory gauze dress that was longer in the front but very short in the front with tie up waist and sleeves. The dress hung off her shoulders so she positioned it so her cleavage was showing. She slipped on the thigh high fishnets and stepped back into her shoes. Checking herself out in the mirror, she messed her hair up to make it look disheveled and to make herself look more the part, she dug into her purse and found some eye shadow. She smudged a little on her cheeks to make it look like dirt. Satisfied with her appearance, she called out to Kol, "OK I'm ready whenever you two are."

Kol and Will were sitting back on the king sized bed resting against pillows. They were both in matching white robes, their boxers being the only clothing on underneath. "You may enter," Kol answered her.

Chloe walked out shyly carrying the bag of sexual toys. "Good evening, King Kol and Prince William." she greeted them. She bowed, giving them a flash of her cleavage.

"Hello you pretty thing. What have you brought to sell, my love?" Will asked curiously sitting up on the bed. He motioned for Chloe to come closer to the bed.

Chloe approached the foot of the bed timidly and placed the bag on the bed. "I have brought ancient sex toys for your pleasure." she stated, feeling her cheeks flush.

Kol looked over at Will and raised his eyebrow at him. "Oooh sex toys you say? Will you show us what you have?" Kol asked her sweetly.

Chloe looked at him and met Kol's eyes and quickly turned away. She blushed as she pulled the first toy out of her bag which happened to be a glass dildo. "I've got um all kind of dildos, anal beads, butt plugs, silk wraps to tie someone down. Um I can always bring back more if I don't have enough for you or if you need more." she told them, nervously.

Will reached out to brush the hair out of her eyes. "You my love are breathtaking. The prettiest we have seen so far. Can we try these toys out on you?" he asked her, wanting nothing more than to take her as his own. He imagined her full lips wrapped around his cock and he bit his lip to hold back a moan.

Chloe looked at him wide-eyed. "You want to try them out on me?" she asked innocently, her eyes darting to the floor.

Kol leaned forward and lifted her chin up to have her look at him. "Yes we want you to join us. Come on, get up on the bed with us. Don't be shy." he encouraged her, holding his hand out to her.

Chloe slipped off her heels and climbed onto the bed. Kol grabbed her and pulled her back against him. He brushed the hair off her neck and began to reign light kisses along her neck and shoulder blade. "Mmmm, I could get used to you being in our bed." he murmured in her ear.

She bit her lip trying to suppress a moan but as Kol began to massage her neck and shoulders, a sigh slipped out of her mouth and unaware to herself she spread her legs open on the bed.

Kol held her back as Will crawled up the bed between Chloe's legs, a large dildo in his hand. "How about we try this one out first? Spread your legs, pretty girl." Will coaxed her as he caressed her leg as he slowly slid the dildo past her lips.

Chloe cried out as she felt the toy slide inside her. "Ohhh uhhh." she gasped out arching her back as she spread her legs wider.

Kol grasped onto her shoulders and held her tight against him. "Does that feel good? We want to make you our own personal slave. We want to ravage you and have you share our bed." he moaned in her ear.

Chloe cried out as she rode the dildo harder and faster. "Oh fuck. Oh this feels so good. Yes, I want nothing more than to have you both take me in your bed." She could feel Kol's stiff cock against her back so she rubbed firmly against him, causing Kol to moan and squeeze her shoulders tighter.

"You naughty whore. Acting all shy and innocent at first but I bet you play with these toys all the time, don't you? You hike your dress up and fuck whatever toy you can grab. Anything to ease that aching pain in your cunt, right?" He looked down at Will who was watching Chloe hump the toy. His robe was undone and he could see the outline of his hard cock thru his boxers. "Our little tramp here is not as sweet as we thought. I think you should punish her. Give her ass something to play with." Kol instructed him.

Will picked up a small string of anal beads and a bottle of lube. He slathered Chloe's ass with lube before gently sliding the beads inside. "Take that you naughty little minx."

Chloe screamed out in pleasure. "Oh fuck yes. I've always wanted to be fucked in both holes at the same time. I feel so full and plugged." she glanced up at Will, her eyes full of want. "I just want you both to fuck me. Take me, do whatever you want to me."

Kol reached around to massage her breasts roughly. "Mmm I can't wait to ravage that hot hungry pussy that's begging for cock. "Get on your hands and knees, you luder." he moaned in her ear as he kissed her neck.

Chloe pushed herself off Kol and when she turned around to face him, she could see thru the split in the robe that he was rock hard and the tip of his cock peeked through the top. She licked her lips hungrily as she stared him down on her hands and knees. "Mmmm I'm ready." she announced, glancing back at Will to lick her lips.

Will smirked at her. "Looks like our sexy little tart is ready to be our whore." he remarked as he removed the dildo from her pussy. He laughed as he heard Chloe moan in disapproval. "Kol, our little slut likes to be stuffed with cock. She likes to be filled up, I think we can handle that request don't you?" he asked looking at Kol.

Kol knelt in front of her and tilted her chin to have her look at him. "What is it that you want, our hungry little slave? We can spit roast you or fill your holes. Tell us what you want, you dirty whore."

Chloe returned his lust filled gaze. "Mmm both sound heavenly. Can I have both?" she asked naughtily, biting her lip.

Kol threw his head back and laughed. "Will, she wants both. Let's give our little tramp what she wants. Fill her aching cunt with your thick cock." he instructed before turning back to Chloe. He pulled his erect cock out of his boxers and began to stroke himself in front of Chloe. "I hope you can handle big cocks, little girl."

"Give me what you got and I'll decide if I can handle it." she remarked boldly.

Will slapped her hard on the ass as he sidled up behind her. "Oh trust me we'll give it to you and you'll be begging for more, I promise you my little strumpet."

"What a mouthy little tramp. I'll take care of that filthy mouth," Kol informed her. He tapped his cock against her lips. "Open up, slut. I want to bury my cock down your throat."

Chloe opened her mouth and Kol slipped himself in. She began to suck him hard, pulling him further down her throat. She wiggled her ass at Will eagerly awaiting his cock in her hole.

"Oh fuck yes." Kol moaned, digging his nails into her hair and pulling hard. "I can't wait to blow my load on your face."

When Will entered her roughly and instantly began pounding her, Chloe let out a loud whimper. "Ohhhh fuck, your pussy was hungry for cock wasn't it? It's sucking me down like it's her last meal. Ohh your pussy is so warm and tight, love." Will groaned, his hands digging into her hips.

Kol looked to Will who was engrossed in watching himself slide in and out of Chloe. "Pull the beads out while she is coming." Kol suggested. "It will make her orgasm even more intense."

Will grinned at Kol as he began to increase his thrusting inside Chloe. "Oh love, you feel so good. Stay with us and we'll make you our Princess, our Queen." he told her as he pulled on the handle of the anal beads, sliding one bead out of her.

Chloe moaned loudly. "Oh fuck. Yes I'll stay with you. I'll do anything you want me to." She wailed as Will removed another notch of the bead from her hole. "Fuck me, oh fuck me, I'm going to cum soon. Fuck me harder!"

Kol grabbed her and pushed his cock back down her throat as Will began to hump her harder. "Just you wait Will. I'm going to breed you, my Prince. While I'm doing that you can eat cake from Chloe's cunt. Just think, you can eat Chloe out and have your cake too." Kol chuckled.

Will panted. "Oh Christ. Bloody hell, I'm cuming. Oh Princess," he grunted as he swiftly pulled the remaining beads out of Chloe's ass as he came hard. He felt Chloe clamp down around him knowing that she had came too.

Kol slid out of Chloe and headed to the bathroom. He came back out seconds later with a towel. He then laid it out on the bed and motioned for Chloe to lay on it. Once she was laid out on the bed like he wanted, he had Will get on the bed on his hands and knees in between Chloe's spread legs. He walked over and grabbed the plate of cake that he had brought down with them. He scooped a dollop of frosting off the top of the cake and smoothed it over Chloe's pussy lips before dropping pieces of cake on her mound, pushing some cake inside her ever so slightly. Satisfied with his work, he put the plate on the night stand and then climbed on the bed behind Will. "Do not eat until I tell you to," he instructed Will, giving him a sharp slap on his ass.

Will wiggled his ass in excitement as he stared down at Chloe, her pussy glistening with frosting, cake and juices. "I get to have my cake and eat you too," he growled at her, licking his lips.

Kol lubed up his fingers and slid them inside Will's puckered hole. "That's it, my Prince. Open that hole up. Your King is going to breed that ass good." Kol lubed his still erect cock up and slowly slid it inside Will.

Will let out a long sigh as he felt Kol sinking deep inside him. "Oh fill me up please, my King. I'm yours." Will begged lustfully.

"You may eat your cake now." Kol told him as he began to fuck Will harder.

Will moaned as he felt Kol increase his pace. He leaned down and began to eat the pieces of cake off Chloe first. He could smell and taste how wet she was so he dug in more and began to eagerly lap up the frosting off the length of her lips causing her to moan and squirm in pleasure. "Mmm, you taste so fucking good." Will mumbled, his face covered in frosting.

"Ohhh your ass is so tight. I love your twink hole. It's always so hungry for my fat cock." Kol moaned.

"Harder my King. I want to cum with you." Will groaned as he began to jerk himself off.

Kol began to thrust into him harder, his balls slapping against his ass. "Ohhh fuck. I'm going to cum soon. I want to breed your hole. Oh my Prince, I'm cuming. I'm milking your ass. Fanden!" he cried out as he let himself explode. He pulled his cock out just as the cum began to trickle out of Will's hole. He collected the cum in a small pool and pushed it back into Will's hole as Will moaned loudly. Breathing hard, he slumped against Will's back and wrapped his arms around his torso. He kissed the middle of his back before saying, "I love you Will."

Will's eyes widened when he heard Kol confess his love for him. He had been waiting years to hear him say those words. He turned to face Kol with tears welling up in his eyes. "Did you just say what I think you just said?" Will asked still astonished, scared he was hearing things.

Kol smiled sincerely at him as he reached out to touch the side of his cheek. "Yes, I love you Will just as much as I love Chloe. You two complete my life." He glanced down at Will's still erect cock and winked at him. "Are you going to do something about that?"

Will smirked. "What do you want me to do?" he playfully asked.

"Well you don't want that cum to go to waste," Kol retorted licking his lips.

Will began to jerk off in front of Kol as Chloe watched those two flirt with each other. "Are you going to swallow?" he asked Kol.

"No I want you to give me a facial. Blow that load all over me. Show our new Princess how much you cum. So milky and thick." Kol taunted him.

"Oh I'll blow my cum all over your face. You're going to need Chloe to help you clean it all up. Oh fuck. Christ, oh fuck. I'm coming. Unnnngghhh." he cried out as he jerked and shot out ropes of cum all over Kol's face.

Kol licked his lips enjoying the taste of Will. He looked up at the two of them. "Are you two going to pitch in and help?" he teased.

Will and Chloe giggled at each other before they leaned down and began to lick the cum off Kol's face. "Mmm, this is good. Better than frosting."

After they had cleaned up, they climbed back into bed and curled up in each other's arms. Kol was curled up against Chloe as his hand caressed Will's hair. "I love you both so so much. You two are my life." he confessed. "I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you, Will."

Will smiled in the dark. "It's OK. I'm just glad we all can be together. I love you both so much."

Chloe sighed, happily. "You two have made my life a better place. I can't wait to be your bride. I love you." she rested her hand on Will's hand which was resting on her stomach.

Will intertwined his fingers with hers. "I love you Chloe and Kol."

Kol found their hands in the dark as he grasped their hands, feeling their fingers all touch. "I love you two...forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.1K 33
Ayda and Kingston are seniors at the same high school. Their graduating class is over 300 people they have a few classes together but don't talk and...
983K 38.8K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...
20.9K 175 31
Skylar moves to the big city for a new job and life when she finds that her boss is a very young and handsome man but then finds he also has a sweete...
162K 7.5K 37
[sequel to Fools] Noah and Sam are happy and in love... and living an hour away from each other while Sam enters his senior year of high school and...