I am the bones you couldn't break

The morning of the video/record release party, Kol took the day off and spent the morning and part of the afternoon in bed with Chloe and Will making love and laying in each other's arms.

"I suppose we should get up at some point to get something to eat and start getting ready for tonight though laying here with you in my arms is so comfortable and relaxing. I love you Princess." he stated, stroking her hair.

Chloe reached up to plant a kiss in the crook of his neck and nuzzle in closer to him. "I love you so much Kol."

"Min elskede engel," he murmured. "You are my world baby girl."

"You are mine as well and Will of course." she replied before breaking out into giggles. "I think Will fell back asleep."

"You probably wore him out, naughty girl." he teased her, tapping her playfully on the nose.

"Mmm I can't help it. You two drive me crazy." she smiled happily at him. She glanced over at Will who was asleep on his back, one arm resting on his stomach. "He looks peaceful sleeping like that."

Kol propped his head up to look over at Will. "He's probably thinking of you, Princess."

Chloe reached out her arm and laid it gently on his hand. "I love you both so much." she remarked curled against both their bodies.

"You are going to have to wake him up, Princess." he told her, winking at her.

Chloe giggled knowing exactly what Kol meant by that. She slid under the sheet carefully and made her way up Will's sleeping form. She gently picked up Will's dick and slid into her mouth as she began to suck him off.

Will came awake with a load groan. "Oh fuck Princess. I love when you wake me up like this. Cum get some milk, I know you want some of Daddy Will's milk. Milk that dick, Princess." Will moaned.

Kol got up from where he was laying to position himself behind Chloe. "Put that hot ass up, my sexy Princess. Daddy wants to fuck you." he told her grasping her by the hips.

Chloe moaned as she pushed her ass up, groaning even louder when she felt Kol's hands on her cheeks. She quivered excitedly in anticipation of what was to come. While waiting for Kol, she continued sucking Will off as Will moaned loudly, his hands digging into her hair.

"Daddy loves his Princess' firm hot ass. I love fucking it, spanking it, squeezing it but I love eating Princess pussy too. " Kol remarked as he spread her legs apart. "Daddy wants a taste of pussy." He leaned in and began to take long slow laps at her pussy causing Chloe to squirm and her legs to buckle.

"That's it baby girl. Give Daddy some juice." he encouraged her as he got her back up into position and then without warning, shoved himself inside her fully.

When Will heard Chloe let out a low mumbled moan and felt the bed move even more, he knew what Kol was up to. Will propped himself up on his elbows and watched Chloe intently blowing him. "You like being your Daddy's little whore don't you? You're so lucky that you have two Daddies that love you and adore you and share you." he remarked as he glanced up to look at Kol who was busy pounding Chloe from behind. "I love watching you get fucked Chloe. Oh god Chloe, I'm going to cum. Fuck Princess!" he shouted as he cried out her name as he came hard down her throat.

Chloe swallowed what she could and the rest just overflowed from her lips. "Feed me Daddy Will," she pleaded before turning back to look at Kol, cum dripping off her lips. "Oh Daddy fuck my pussy. Pound it."

Will sat up and moved his way over to Chloe. He dragged a finger across her lips and cheeks and held his fingers out to her. "Feeding time, Princess. Suck up that milk." he instructed her sexily.