Silver Bullets

By sexy_love_panda

Raven Conner is sent away to an acadamy for toubled teens like her. When she slowly uncovers the truth, the a... More

Chapter 1: Fate Is A Joke
Chapter 2: Goodbye Pillow
Chapter 4: Mis.Pinky And The Tour

Chapter 3: That's My Seat...

744 39 12
By sexy_love_panda

Chapter 3; That's My Seat

My mom was crying.

She was making a big scene as we headed to the airport. My grandmother was trying to smooth her, but it seems all her attempts were hopeless.

"Oh, my baby," she wailed "I didn't think this day would come! I-I mean y-you n-nnn-never showed any signs!" Huh? My mom was making no sense whatsoever. "Until now!" She weeped from the front passenger seat. I felt bad for feeling glad that she was going to be as miserable as me while I was away. Maybe...maybe I could get her to change her mind! Hope sprung through me and I couldn't suppress the small smile spreading across my face. I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh mom I'll miss you too! Please don't cry I'll b-be fine!" I faked sobbed. Ha, all those hours of fake crying finally payed off! Take that Alexander, you used to point and laugh but who's having the last laugh now!

"See Anna, Raven will be fine." My grandmother assured my mom placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, while keeping the other one one the steering wheel. "Yeah m-mom, don't worry about me. I mean what are the odds of a plane crashing and killing me?" I said emphasizing the word 'killing' and looking at my mother. I'm don't feel great for making my mother miserable, but if I stay I promised myself to make up for it.

"Margret turn this car around! I'll help my daughter through this, I can do this! I don't need a fancy school to-" my mom was going hysterical shaking my grandmother's shoulder, but my grandmother interrupted her before she could finish. "Anna, this is what's best for Raven, and the odds of the plane crashing is one in eleven million, so I suggest calming down right now!" My grandmother demanded keeping her eyes on the road, having the least bit of intention of turning back now. Slowly my mom nodded breathing slowly, no I was losing her! "Mom, its okay if you don't want me to leave, I can stay with you. That's whats really best for me, staying here with you." I said teary eyed I reached over and touched her hand squeezing it. Please make the right choice mom, I slightly prayed.

"No, no your grandmother's right, this is what's best for you." My mom said squeezing my hand and wiping away her tear from her face with the other. Most people would admit defeat, good thing I wasn't those people. No, I had a plan. I would do or say anything to be back home. New school; you are going down. I didn't get much sleep, so on the way to the airport I slowly drifted off to catch my Z's. When I woke up my grandmother and mom were deep in conversation.

"Anna, this is what's best, this way she can find her destiny, maybe just maybe she'll find her αδελφή ψυχή. " My grandmother was telling my mother. What the hell does.... a-de-bre-he, what did she say?

"Oh Margret, you're excited too? I hoped this wouldn't happen, but the day I met Danny I..." my mother said letting it drift away. Danny? Who's Danny? I was jolted wake by my crazy grandmothers driving. She hit the brakes when a car cut her off, and started to swear in a language I didn't even know exist.

"Hey Sweety," my mother said with a welcoming smile, she looked at me with her hazel eyes in the mirror. I frowned, I'm going to miss you mom.

"Hey sleepy head, we're almost there!" My grandmother told me excited. I had a feeling she was only excited to get rid of me. I stretched and couldn't help the groan that escape my mouth, my back was killing me. Our car was a old rusty, black mustang and the seats weren't the least bit comfortable.

I was mad at Margret for awakening me, I had a fabulous dreamed where my grandmother had gotten lost and I had missed my plane, then my mom decide to give me another chance and I lived happily ever after. No wonder it's called a dream.

"Here we are!" My grandmother said excited, sounding like any teenage girl who just saw Justin Bieber. Oh help me lord! I walked towards the airport and I asked my mother for my ticket. She just laughed.

"Oh sweet heart you're not taking an airplane with civilians," she replied to my confused look."You're taking a private jet, with all the others."

"How can we afford a private jet?" I asked my mom, but this time my grandmother was the one to answered me.

"The school has a privet jet." She replied in a 'duh' voice. "And you, my dear, are getting on it."She smirked, my grandmother actually smirked at me.

"Come along sweet heart, get your bags." My mother told me before she headed to the entrance. We walked around back where a Butler held up a sign with my name on it. When he saw we had arrived and he told us to follow. The privet jet was breath taking, most girls get excited about guys but I get excited by weapons, cars, and maniacal birds. Oh this is going to be fun! I smirked as I begin to walk towards the plane. I felt like a movie star, the white plane was huge. A tiny man emerged from the inside, looking like a twenty year old nerd. He had long brown hair that reached down to his shoulder, a little bit of an ache problem and oh, dear lord someone help that guy with his glasses. I was pretty sure they were at least half an inch thick.

"Good morning Miss Conner we have been waiting for you." He told me bowing, confused I bowed back. My mother hugged me and then left before she could embarrass me more. I nodded to my grandmother and turn to leave.

"Hey! Raven, forgetting something!" My grandmother yelled after me. I turned around to find her holding my dark shades. I grinned I went over there smiled and hugged her goodbye. For some reason I was going to miss her. When I walked into the plane, I had to stop my jaw from dropping and looking like a total idiot. Every ones conversation stopped when they saw me. They was two white couches on the sides of the plane where most students were seated. Behind those there was one set of massage chairs. I scanned for a one seat, but there weren't any. Well I guess I'll have to make one chair empty huh? What really surprised me was the fact that non of these people looked like they had problems. I passed a girl with too much makeup and changed my mind. That girl does have a problem, she has some kind of mutation. I saw a chair a tiny girl was seating at, she looked like a barbie doll. Blond hair and I'm guessing blue eyes. She looked so relax. You don't know whats coming to you. I grinned.

"Hey short stuff! You're in my seat." I told her, she jolted awake. She had green eyes, close, I thought.

"Excuse me?" She said looking at me with her green eyes watering. Mm-mm... that's how she kept this seat. She guilt trip everyone who tried to take it.

"That's. My. Seat! Get. Up." I replied slowly like I was talking to someone stupid. Her guilt trip wasn't going to work on me, she must of knew this because she got up, but before I could sit down she glanced at something behind me and smiled. Then she sat back down. I narrowed my eyes at her and was about to threaten her to get off my seat, when I sense someone behind me. He loomed over me his shadow was big, he was big. I gulped, turning around.

"Do we have a problem here?" He said in a deep voice, looking directly at me. Whoa that's a deep voice, I was grateful for my glasses, this guy was drop dead gorgeous and I was checking him out. He had black hair, a well built body, and his eyes were hidden by dark shades. He wore a black tight T-shirt that compliment his abs and tight but not too tight black jeans.

"Um...yeah actually there is." I replied finding my voice, he crossed his arms and his biceps flex. Yum, I thought staring.

"There is?" He said smirking like he knew I thought he was hot. I narrowed my eyes, I hate a cocky bastard, get a hold of yourself Raven! So what he's good looking? Don't get distracted, from the main point. What was it again? Injecting fear into everyone so no one messes with you like last time, a voice replied. Ah, don't I love you conscience.

"Yes there is, you see short stuff of there is in MY seat." I replied pointing at her when I said short stuff. Blondie actually growled at me, I rolled my eyes, drama queen.

"Really, I think we can work something out here," he said sweetly and then he went cold "Why don't you leave my sister alone or else..." he let that sink in, most people would back down. This guy could kill me with his bare hands, I looked for weak spots. I wasn't planing on backing down, he has the strength here, so that meant I had to be quick.

"Or else what?" I replied taking his challenge, I raised one eyebrow as if to say what-ya-got-BIG-boy? We stared at each other or at least I think he was staring at me, dumb shades.

"Students, please take a seat we are ready for lift off." The speakerphone said. I turned back to the girl.

"Move!" I demanded. Every eye was on me and I smirked. Good, now they know not to mess with me. Mission Accomplished. When she didn't move my jaw tightened, oh so you want the hard way huh? I glared at her through my shades. I knew she could sense it as she started to wiggle uncomfortably. She got up scared, I smirked.

"Good choice Blondie," I said laughing, "and they say Blondie's are dumb!" I exclaimed, I knew that was cruel but life is cruel and I was preparing her to learn to deal with it.

"Sit down Scarlet, that's your seat not hers." The guy said and she sat back down looking at her hands. I turned my head towards the guy and smiled.

"You know I always wanted to get in a fight while I was 25,000 feet off the ground. I mean, I could just check that off my bucket list if SOMEONE doesn't move." I said smiling. I didn't have a bucket list but it is a dream of mine.

"You know what, I don't even want this seat anyways, come on D.J, lets just go." Scarlet said. Her voice was shaking, indicating fear, but for who? Me or D.J?

I got my seat in the end, showing everyone I was not to be messed with. I did know someday D.J would be back and we would fight, my gut told me this wasn't over just yet. Who ever Scarlet and D.J are, one thing I know is that they are important. People you don't want to mess with, that's why she was my target, and maybe because I wanted this massaging chair that was working its magic on my back. However that was besides the point, I have a plan, and no one is going to ruin it for me. In three months tops i would be back home chilling with my friends and going back to what I do best...killing, and destroying monsters.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I Dedicated this chapter to Novelty! (if ya'll don't know) she is just plain Awesome! Novelty is, my editor, so all of YOU don't bug me about spelling, grammer, (>_<) JK! I love to here from anyone. =)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Next upload will come when 20 votes or 23 comments come!

Thanks peeps!

<3

Sexy_love_panda

Continue Reading