πš•πšžπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš›πš•πš’οΏ½...

By kkeywrites

NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON: SAMPLE AVAILABLE When you wake up with no memories whatsoever in a place you've nev... More

w a r n i n g s
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t w o m i l l i o n ?!
PLOT TWIST!
free goodies !
ready, set, launch!

t w e l ve

51.9K 2.5K 332
By kkeywrites

I came back on here to receive 666 notifications, that's kinda ironic aha

|Twelve|

Waking up the next day was a strange feeling. My head felt strangely heavy. My body felt strangely sore including my back which ached. It felt as if I had been beaten up.

What happened yesterday?

I looked around the room I was in, it was Lucifer's. Which meant I had stayed the night but why?

What was Raphael going to think?

The silver handle of the portal door twisted, my eyes taking note straight away. It took me by surprise, so much so that without a second thought, I tossed a pillow at the intruder.

"Woah! Be careful! I almost spilt bloody orange juice over the damn carpet!" Lucifer said,  his tone rising, rolling his eyes at my behaviour. "Besides, a pillow? Really? How is that going to help you against an intruder?"

I squinted my eyes at him. "Okay, first of all, your carpet is black. You wouldn't notice the stain. Second of all, who expects an intruder this early in the morning?"

"Morning? Charmeine its lunchtime."

"What?" I frowned, looking around momentarily for a clock. "Lunchtime?"

"Mm," Lucifer hummed, gently placing the tray on my lap. "You passed out yesterday.  And you were out cold all night as well as most of the morning hence it's now lunchtime."

Why do I keep sleeping for so long?

"Oh," I mumbled, taking the glass of orange juice into my hands. "What happened?"

He looked at me oddly, as if he was expecting me to give him the answers. "Honestly? I haven't the faintest idea. You were fine one minute, just chilling there with your crepe. The next you were covering your ears and swaying. You past out just as I caught you."

"You caught me?"

"Well, I wasn't going to let you hit the floor was I? It's concrete."

"Oh. Thank you."

He answered quickly, brushing my gratitude off. "It's okay. What happened though? Do you remember anything?"

"Not really," I said with a shrug. "Sometimes I get this beeping in my ear. It's annoying however it usually goes away after a while."

"Oh. That's odd. Eat up. You probably want to go up to the Light Paradox and tell Raphael I haven't killed you." Lucifer said, ending with a chuckle.

"Wait, Lucifer?" I called out as Lucifer was turning to leave.

"Mm?"

"Where are my clothes? I may have passed out although I doubt I was sitting in the garden eating breakfast without any clothes on."

"I washed them. You had clotted cream on your shirt. Your clothes also smell like me now, not Raphael. I'll go get them."

"You're petty Lucifer," I said with a giggle. "Cleaning my clothes so I wouldn't smell like Raphael."

Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "You had clotted cream on your shirt. Next time I'll let you leave looking like you don't know where your mouth is if you're going to be ungrateful."

"I am grateful!"

"Sure you are."

"I am!"

"Then prove it." Lucifer huffed, folding his arms.

"How?"

Lucifer didn't say anything he just tapped his lips, causing a deep blush to heat up my cheeks. It wasn't because I was embarrassed - who would be?  A man like Lucifer asking for a kiss - anyone would agree but Lucifer was seriously talented at taking my breath away. And that was just it- I didn't want him or need him to know the vast effect he had over me. He would never let it go if he found out.

You sneaky devil.

Go for it, I told myself - you only live once.

"You'll have to bend down. I'm not wearing any clothes." I muttered, looking away.

Lucifer grinned crouching down by the bed.

Leaning forward, and gathering all of the self-control I had, I pressed a chaste kiss to his soft lips and pulled away before I wanted more.

"Hey!" Lucifer whined, "that was short."

"Not my fault Luci. You didn't specify how long the kiss had to be. Now go get my clothes like the good Devil you are."

Lucifer nodded, a smile present on his taffy lips and he quickly left the room.

I had just done it again - kissed Lucifer. Surrendered to his wants, his lust. Which was slowly but surely becoming mine as well.

Lucifer returned at the same time I finished my hot breakfast of fried egg and crumpets.

"Here you go," he said, setting the pile on the end of the bed. "Will I see you later today or tomorrow?"

"I don't know. You'll find out."

***

Once I had changed back into my outfit from the previous day, I headed out into the corridor where the portals were.

My clothes carried the faint scent of cinnamon and roses -a  strangely good combination. Lucifer. I smelt like Lucifer. A smile tingled my lips, tugging lightly at the embedded smile lines.

Raphael wasn't there when I got back up to the Light Paradox, so I u-turned and headed back down to the Underworld.

Lucifer was surprised to see me so soon. He was coming out of his front room, dressed in a pair of black slacks and an unbuttoned silk shirt - black of course.

I explained almost straight away. Although a part of me did secretly enjoy the short-lived sparkle of surprise which emerged in his eyes. "There's no one in the Light Paradox. I am bored."

"So, I am your entertainment source?"Lucifer asked.

"Well, no but I don't find myself getting bored in your company."

"I bet you do in Raphaels."

"Nope. I like hanging out with Raphael."

"Not as much as you do with me. Come on I'll show you the gardens. You didn't get to see them yesterday."

The air was refreshing today, the breeze sifting through my hair. It was nice, a complete state of Zephyr. We walked along the garden in silence. Now and then the flaps of Lucifer's shirt would open, revealing his toned, pale abdomen in all of its attractive glory.

At first, I viewed Lucifer as a sinfully attractive man. His dark hair. His syrupy eyes. His structured jawline and thick, taffy lips. All contributed to his image. His sinful image.

But now, he wasn't just attractive. He was more than that. His eyes sparkled like a nebula. His lips were not only thick - they were soft and kissable. He could be kind and sweet.

He truly was deceptive.

I stopped. My thoughts coming to a halt as I did too. I swear I'm having major mood swings evolving around Lucifer.

"Lucifer," I asked, pulling his sleeve back to gain his attention.

"Hm?"

"Can you do your shirt up? It's distracting me." Wow Charmeine. Smooth, really smooth.

Lucifer smirked, "Are you asking me or are you telling me?"

"I'm telling you?"

Lucifer stopped and complied with my request, buttoning up all of the buttons par from the last three bottom onse.

What a tease.

"Better darling?" Lucifer tormented me as he ruffled my hair. "I never knew I had this much of an effect on you."

Yeah. Same here.

As we walked further, past the rows of rose bushes and strawberry plants, Lucifer slipped in hand into mine. His touch was warm and soft.

I couldn't help a small smile at his action.

Oh god. What is happening? Am I okay? Why is this affecting me so much?  Am I falling for Lucifer already? Bloody hell! I need to slow down! I was yet to decide if Lucifer was acting real with me or if he was treating me like another game. That was taking a lot of time as it was because Lucifer didn't exactly provide hints. I didn't want to be like another game to Lucifer. I wasn't like the others before me. I wasn't doing this for the Fates. I wasn't doing this for Raphael or any of the other archangels.

I was doing this for me.

Oh, Lucifer. You're going to ruin me.

until next time my angels,

-V

Edited: 20/06/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6K 55
Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run from it. And some people end up actually n...
149 1 107
Same goals, different reasons. The demon with hate built up from the last 4 years of his life burns up the village where he lived. His hate doesn't s...
292 15 11
~ FOLLOWS SEASON 1 OF OBEY ME! WITH SOME DIFFERENCES ~ Jackson never had a good life. They had a twin sister by the name of Jillian, no parents, and...
2.7K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...