The Secret Life of the Americ...

De AshleyZaffke

The Secret Life of the American Teenager, after Amy leaves Ricky for New York. Does Ricky move to New York t... Mais

The conversation
Setting Things In Motion
Conversations with Ben
Ricky's confessions
More Of Amy's Secrets
The book
Amy's family
Fighting
Interruptions
Authors note
Dates
A new Ricky?
Confused
Baby
Flashback
Therapy
Letter
Feelings
Hedy's
Good friends

Bob

336 8 5
De AshleyZaffke

Amy's phone beeps. 

Text from Ben: Ricky is on his way to the pub. He wants to give you something, it's important. Don't leave. Trust me. Come over after you eat if you need to talk, still.  

Amy's text to Ben: Okay. You didn't tell him my other secrets, did you?

*Ricky sliding into the booth across from Amy*     "No Amy, Ben didn't tell me anything. Other than you have three more secrets. Don't worry I'm not going to ask. You can tell me when you want to. Also he didn't even mean to say it, but he did say secrets, and I caught it."  Amy's phone beeps again. Text from Ben to Amy: Amy your secrets are safe with me. I wouldn't tell anyone, but I did mention you dated someone, and I told Ricky it was over before it started. Before you ask I didn't tell him who. Chill out. He is in love with you. If you never tell him that *part* he will never know. By the way, I need to talk to you about something, let me know when you can come over to talk, it's no big deal, so just whenever. "Amy, Bunny wanted me to give you this letter." Amy takes the letter from Ricky and reads it.

Dear Amy, 

I can't believe that you left Ricky and John for New York. Congrats on following your dreams. I hope it works out in the end. Your boys really miss you. I'm not surprised at all to tell you Ricky is still an amazing father to John, and hasn't slept around at all since before you guys got together. Not even now that you left. Leo has someone following him around, other than now that he is with you in New York. He has dated a little but I think it is more like a friends thing than actual dating. That's what both Ricky and my sources tell me, anyway. Ricky is talking about moving to New York. I think you should encourage him to do so, even if you don't get back together. By the way congrats on 'the surprise.' Ben told his dad and his dad told me. No one else knows so I know Ricky doesn't know either. Unless you have told him. What are you going to do about that? Guess I will find out one day.  

Bunny

"Did you read this letter, Ricky?" 

"No Amy, I was tempted but I didn't read it. Anyways, I'm gonna go." 

"Stay and eat, it's fine you must be hungry. It is ten at night in California. Sorry, but I have to text Ben, I'm gonna kill him." Amy says.  

"Why what did Ben do now?" Ricky asks.

"He told Leo something I didn't want getting out." Amy explains.

Text from Amy to Ben: I can't believe you told your father my BIG secret. I didn't even tell my own parents. What if Ricky read that letter?!?!??!?!

Text from Ben to Amy: Wow, I messed up. I'm so sorry but I know for a fact that Ricky didn't read it because my dad had the seal specially made for him. He is the only one with excess to it Bunny must have asked to use it, and I checked it wasn't broken. 

Amy puts her phone in her purse and continues eating, with one hand on the table that Ricky reaches for, after ordering his food. They both feel the spark between them as Ricky takes Amy's hand. It's the same spark they have had for years only now it's better than ever. They both glace up from time to time and stare at each other. Neither of them get caught until the end of the meal when they both start thinking about their first date after John was born. They both pay for their meals and leave. 

"I'm surprised you didn't take your hand away from me." Ricky says

"It didn't even cross my mind, until now." Amy says removing her hand from his, but then realizes he still has the wedding band on. 

"So, you married now or something?" Amy asks before turning to walk to her apartment. 

"I'll walk you home Amy." Ricky says looking at his hand and smirks, "I couldn't handle not wearing it, after you left me. So I put it back on and honestly it's a part of me so I forgot all about it. What about you, I just noticed you have a ring on too?"

"You don't have to walk me back, it's not far. It's my moms old wedding ring she sent it with me. I'm focusing on school, it helps keep guys away."

"This is New York and it's late at night, you're not walking alone. What time do your classes start tomorrow and when are you done?" Ricky says.

"I start at ten and will be done by two." Amy replies.

They get into her apartment. 

"You can sleep here on the couch if you want, it's a pull out. Same as yours in your apartment back in California." Amy offers 

"Thanks, and it's our apartment back in California. I'll walk you to school tomorrow, and I'll wait for you to get done with finals." Ricky replies as he finishes turning down the bed, he quickly grabs her hand and pulls her into him and crashes his lips into hers. She pulls away, hopefully before he notices her baby bump. "Ricky I can't, I'm sorry but I can't. Goodnight." Amy says to him. 

"By the way I talk in my sleep, now. So ignore anything you hear, please." Amy says.

"That's kinda funny. So do I." Ricky replies with a smirk on his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time jump to the next morning

Amy wakes up at 8 A.M. and takes a shower, does her hair and gets dressed. Comes out to the living room to a sleep talking Ricky "Amy, god that feels so good, don't stop, fuck I'm gonna cum."  She makes coffee, and starts breakfast. "Fuck Amy, that was amazing. Can you do that more often, like ten times a day? I can't believe you've never done that before. And by the way, no one has ever done that to me before. I just lost my oral virginity to you." Amy walks over to the sofa bed and is about to wake Ricky up, when she hears him say "Adrian, leave me the hell alone I'm madly in love with Amy." Amy sits beside Ricky and shakes him, saying "Ricky wake up. I made eggs." He sits up, "Where am I?" Ricky says. "You came out to visit, you're in New York. John is with Nora in California. Get up, I made eggs." Amy says. Noticing he has morning wood, he replies "Okay, I'll be right here." He turns when she's in the kitchen and pulls his jeans on. "Have any good dreams," she asks as Ricky sits to eat his eggs.  "Oh shit, what did you hear me say?" Ricky replies.  "Don't worry about it," Amy smirks. They head to Hudson. "Don't wait for me to be done, I have an appointment after, so I'll call you around 4:00." Amy tells Ricky. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Time jump to after Amy's finals and Amy's appointment

Amy gets home and turns on her laptop, and FaceTimes with Nora and John. 

"Hey Amy, how's it going?" Nora asks.

"Good, just got done with finals. I'm I'm I'm....taking off Fall semester. How's John?" Amy replies

Nora calls John over, "Why are you taking a semester off already? Everything okay?" Nora asks Amy. 

"MOMMY!! I miss you Mommy." John screams. 

"I miss you too buddy. Are you being good for Gma Nora?" Amy says to John. "Yes, Nora everything is fine I just find myself in a situation, and need time off." Amy says to Nora.

"How's school Mommy?" John asks

"School is great buddy." Amy says to John

"Hang on guys my phone is going off, someone is calling me. Oh it's Ricky." Amy says

Amy answers her phone "Hey Ricky, I'm back at my apartment, I was just talking to Nora and John. Yeah come on over. Okay see you in a minutes." 

"Daddy!!" John screams. 

"John says hi Ricky." Amy tells Ricky over the phone. 

"Daddy says he loves and misses you buddy." Amy says into her computer and hangs up her phone. 

"John go play with your toys, I want to talk to your mom." Nora says to John

John runs off. 

"What's up Nora?" 

"Amy are you pregnant? You look pregnant." Nora asks

Amy's face turns white and she hears a knock on the door. 

"Hang on Nora, that's Ricky." Amy says to Nora

"Does he know? Is it his? Is that why you left?" Nora goes on and on as Amy goes to open the door for Ricky. 

Amy goes to the computer "Not a word about your theory Nora, I'm not saying your right but I wouldn't tell anyone if it were true. So stay quiet. And I mean I wouldn't tell ANYONE." 

"So you're going though it alone?" Nora ask 

"Bye Nora." Amy says closing her computer. 

"Amy what was that about?" Ricky turns to Amy 

"Your mom thinks I'm pregnant, AGAIN that's all."

Amy's phone rings "Why is Ruben calling me? Hang on Ricky, I'm sorry." 

"Amy, it's Ruben, please tell me Ricky is with you and not wondering the streets of New York. We have a situation and if you guys are together right now, that would make life much easier." Ruben says to Amy. 

"Yeah Ruben, Ricky just got to my apartment. Why, what's up?" Amy replies

"Bob is in New York, he heard you were pregnant again. He is after you and Ricky. Stay in your apartment and lock the door, I have undercover cops on their way to you now. They will call you when they are about to knock on your door. Which will be in the next five minutes. I'm sorry Amy, but Ricky is going to find out. And we are pretty sure Bob is going to try the same thing he did when you were pregnant with John. Just agree to do it, and we can arrest him again. Plus he has another warrant out for his arrest." Ruben explains to Amy. 

"Thanks, Ruben, we will be waiting." Amy replies before hanging up her cell phone.

Amy goes to lock the door. "Well, you're going to wish you were still in California. Bob is back. He, he, he....somehow found out I was pregnant again. So he is coming to bug me. He assumes it's your baby. Or was you, you, your baby. When the undercover cops get here go into my room with them and I'll deal with Bob, when he gets here. You don't have to see him." 

Amy's phone starts to ring. She picks it up and walks toward the door "Hello." She answers the phone. 

"Amy, it's Ruben, answer the door." He knocks. 

Amy opens the door to Ruben, Adrian and two under cover cops. 

Amy closes the door behind them and one of the cops walk into the bedroom where Ricky is, the rest of them go to the kitchen to talk. 

"Sorry to bring Adrian but she and I were out to lunch and I needed to get here quickly." Ruben says to Amy. 

 "It's fine. I just want this to be over with." Amy replies. 

"So you really are pregnant? Are you going through this alone? Did Ricky know? Did anyone know? Is it Ricky's again?" Adrian asks, annoyed and jealous.  

"Adrian, enough with the questions. Yes, I, I, I really was pregnant again, yes I've been going through it alone. Ben and Leo knew but that was it." Amy sees Ricky out of the corner of her eye and starts to cry. "I just found out I had a miscarriage, and no she, she, she wasn't Ricky's baby." Amy finally finishes stuttering.

"How far along were you? Who's baby was she?" Adrian asks Amy. 

"Adrian, enough with the interrogation." Ricky hisses, not wanting to know who else Amy had been with. 

"Look Amy, don't tell Bob about the miscarriage, and don't tell him about it not being Ricky's baby. Just argue with him about going along with his plan and then finally just get mad and agree to go along. Then we can arrest him. Can you do that?" Ruben explains to Amy. 

"Yeah, I can do that. After all, we all want him put away. Can Adrian stay out here with me?" Amy replies. 

"Yes, almost everyone in this apartment can be where you want them." Ruben agrees. 

"Okay then, you and Ricky can be in my room, but no snooping around," Amy looks at Ricky.          "Adrian can stay with me, one of the under cover cops can be in the bathroom, the other can be in the kitchen." Amy answers. 

"Okay then, when Bob knocks places everyone, and Amy you answer the door." Ruben directs. 

"You okay, Amy....Ricky?" 

Amy and Ricky nod in unison. 

Ricky pulls Amy into her room and closes the door. "Why didn't you tell me? I don't care who the father was, you didn't have to go through this alone again!" He grabs Amy and hugs her and crashes his lips to her's. 

"Bob is here, guys. You ready?" 

As Amy pulls away from Ricky she feels her baby girl kick.

They both nod their heads and Amy walks away from Ricky. 

Everyone gets in their places, and Amy goes to the door. 

Amy opens the door and a shocked look comes on her face. 

"Amy who's at the door?" Adrian asks, playing dumb. 

"Hey Amy, I hear you're pregnant again. So is it a boy or a girl? I assume it's my son's baby? Is Ricky here?" Bob questions her, walking into the apartment. 

"What the hell do you want Bob? No, Ricky isn't here, he went to see a friend or something. I'm not his keeper. I don't ask where he is. We broke up. Yes, of course it's Ricky's baby, but he doesn't need to know that, he didn't want John why would he want this baby, and it's a girl, if you must know." Amy answers Bob's questions. 

"So, are you going to keep her? Cause we could get a lot of money for a healthy baby girl, and then I would go away and I wouldn't have to hurt you, Ricky, John or this baby." Bob say. 

"Yes, I'm keeping her, Bob. Now, just stay away from me, my kids and Ricky, you have hurt Ricky enough." Amy pleads back at Bob. 

Bob sits on the couch and takes off his jacket, and doesn't notice the drugs that spill out of his pocket. 

"How are you going to go to college and raise a baby alone? Or do you plan to dump this kid on Ricky too? By the way raising a kid on a teachers salary is going to be tough, and then paying off Hudson too. By the way, we both know what is coming Ricky will molest John just like I did to him, and your baby girl will be next." Bob remarks to Amy. 

At that comment Amy has had enough, "First off Ricky would never touch his son or his daughter. The thought would never ever cross his mind. He isn't sick like you. You perv. Second of all if it will make you go away, and leave us all alone, fine you can sell my daughter." She says to Bob with tear in her eyes. 

At that second Amy and Adrian walk away from  Bob and Ruben and the two under cover cops come out with guns drawn and arrest Bob. 

Everyone leaves except Amy and Ricky. 

"I'm sorry Ricky, Bob said the one thing I was hoping he wouldn't say. I stopped it as quickly as I could." Amy says coming into her room with tears in her eyes. 

Ricky stands up from Amy's bed and pulls her in for a kiss. "Who's baby was she Amy? Was she mine?" Right then they both feel the baby kick. 

"I thought you said you miscarried? She kicked, I felt her kick. Who's baby is she?" Ricky pleads for the truth. 

Amy laughs, "She likes you. I'm giving her up for adoption, it doesn't matter who her father is. She only kicks when I talk to John, or I think about you or John. And now apparently any time you touch me. It's been a long day, you should go. I promise we will talk about this tomorrow." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
65.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC