πš•πšžπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš›πš•πš’οΏ½...

By kkeywrites

NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON: SAMPLE AVAILABLE When you wake up with no memories whatsoever in a place you've nev... More

w a r n i n g s
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l ve
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t w o m i l l i o n ?!
PLOT TWIST!
free goodies !
ready, set, launch!

t e n

58.6K 2.8K 1.2K
By kkeywrites

Is it weird how happy bts make me with their music?

|Ten|

"You're back so soon," Lucifer murmured, a smirk present on his thick lips. "Could you not resist me?"

"Soon?" I echoed, "It's been more than twenty-four hours!"

"Hold on." Lucifer paused by one of the portal mirrors and turned to face me.

"What?" I asked, what Agramon in there? Was he still upset?

"You smell of citrus and mint." Lucifer pointed out with a guarded expression.

"Lucifer! You scared me! I thought Agramon was in there!"

"Agramon? He's on official business down on Earth today - why do you need to talk to him?"

"No! I thought that is the reason we stopped."

"No, we stopped because you smell like citrus and mint."

"Are you serious?" I asked, folding my arms over. "You stopped me because I have a scent?"

"It's not just any scent. There is only one angel I know who smells like citrus and mint and it's Raphael."

"Okay," I followed up slowly. "What is your point?"

Lucifer squinted, not happy. "Why do you smell like Raphael?"

"Because I live with him! It's no surprise that I might smell like him. I'm surprised you haven't picked up on the scent before."

"The scent has never been this strong. Did you two sleep together?"

"What?" My mouth jutted open in surprise. "No! Raphael is my tutor! If anything, he is more like a brother figure to me."

"Then why do you smell so strongly of him?"

"I don't know! I hugged him this morning - is that a good enough explanation for you?"

Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "You hugged him? Why?"

I rolled my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose with my forefingers. "Oh my god! Because I bloody well can!"

"No, you can't."

"And why is that?" It was my turn to raise my eyebrow at Lucifer.

"Because you belong to me," Lucifer responded, swiftly moving through the portal. Leaving me in the corridor, confused.

Did I belong to Lucifer?

"Since when?" I asked, following him through the portal.

We were back in the front room, except this time - the fire was burning as well as the temperature was not below freezing.

"Since today," Lucifer replied, from his seat on the sofa.

"Then you cannot hug anyone either."

Charmeine! What are you saying?

Lucifer stayed quiet, looking at me with an amused expression.

"That's fine by me. I never hug anyone anyway."

Wait. Did Lucifer trick me? Was this all because I hugged Raphael?

Was Lucifer jealous?

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I had a cup of tea and some chocolate with Raphael just now."

"What? That isn't enough food! You need fuel to keep you going. What is up with Raphael only feeding you snacks? Have you ever had a proper meal for breakfast in the Light Paradox yet?"

"Of course I have," I said, slightly taken back from Lucifer's outburst. "Raphael makes brilliant breakfasts."

"Hm, does he? Describe one of his brilliant breakfasts then?"

"Scrambled egg, beans and buttered toast."

"You call that breakfast?"

"Why, yes I do actually! It's filling besides I enjoy it."

Lucifer shook his head and checked his watch, "Wait here, when I return, I'll show you what a brilliant breakfast consists of."

Lucifer didn't leave me time to respond before he was out of the portal, leaving me once again - confused.

It was not Lucifer who came sauntering in the front room, a few minutes later but instead a different male. He was slightly shorter than Lucifer with bronzed, tan skin and striking yellow-green eyes.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Charmeine," the stranger spoke, taking my hand in his to kiss, his voice soft and hypnotising.

"Um," I replied, caught off guard. "Who are you?"

"I'm surprised Lucifer hasn't mentioned me, I'm Asmodeus, the demon of -"

"Lust." I finished for him, "Yes, you have come up in conversation."

Hearing this, Asmodeus smiled. "I have?"

"Mm."

"Asmodeus?" Lucifer asked, entering the front room, surprised to see Asmodeus and my hand hovering by his lips.

"Hello, Lucifer! I came to see your pet," Asmodeus addressed, flashing a grin.

"Pet? I am nobody's pet. "I cut in.

"Oh, forgive me. I remember Lucifer referring to you as his little lamb. I merely assumed."

I slapped Lucifer across his chest with a cushion from the sofa. "I told you not to call me little lamb!"

"And I heard you. I call you darling now, darling."

"I take it I have to leave now?" Asmodeus asked with a heavy sigh.

"You won't be missed."

"Ouch. " Asmodeus chuckled, turning to face Lucifer. "Your girl sure knows how to hit hard."

"That's why she is my girl."

"So what did he want?" Lucifer asked once Asmodeus had left.

"I don't know. I assumed it was your doing."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you mentioned him when we spoke yesterday."

"Oh darling," Lucifer murmured, running his hands through my hair. "I assure you I don't need his assistance in the department of Lust. I was only riling you up yesterday. You have a pretty blush."

"Um. Thank you." I said, looking away so I wouldn't blush.

"No problem. So breakfast?"

"Breakfast."

Lucifer led me out of the front room and into another portal near the end of the corridor. This portal led to another passage, with hundreds of archways sectioning off different rooms.

Lucifer's kitchen was lavish. Inky black countertops made from marble. Matt black spinny stools around the counter in the centre. Even the oven and the fridge were black steel.

If you thought the kitchen in the Light Paradox was ripped straight from an interior design magazine - then Lucifer's version one-upped it. It was gorgeous.

"Are you craving anything?" Lucifer asked opening the fridge.

"Hm. I don't know. You tell me. What does a brilliant breakfast mean?"

"Challenge accepted. You sit your pretty little self on the counter. I'll make the breakfast."

"Alright," I nodded, hoisting myself up onto the counter.

It was a strange feeling watching Lucifer move around the kitchen with a certain grace, opening and closing cupboards. Different ingredients out on the counter, as Lucifer walked around the kitchen.

I didn't notice Lucifer come closer until he was standing in between my legs.

"Lucifer?" I asked, hitching my breath.

"Mm, darling?"

"What are you doing?" I asked, leaning back as Lucifer rested his arms on either side of me.

"I'm craving something sweet."

"Are you?" I said trying not to stutter. I felt the oxygen in my lungs thin as my mind clouded over with thoughts.

"I am," Lucifer said, his dark orbs sparkling.

"Anything in particular?" I asked, failing to prevent my voice from squeaking.

"Yes."

"And what is that?"

"You."

And with that, he pressed his lips to mine.

Sweet. 

until next time my angels, 

 -V

Edited: 20/06/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 22 4
For a decade they hurt, tormented, and broke her. Now Melody is healing and discovering herself, along with the secrets hiding in her blood. Angels...
27K 891 24
Even God can make mistakes. My name used to be Kai. I was leading an ordinary life until a fateful encounter changed everything. As I bravely saved a...
292 15 11
~ FOLLOWS SEASON 1 OF OBEY ME! WITH SOME DIFFERENCES ~ Jackson never had a good life. They had a twin sister by the name of Jillian, no parents, and...
2.7K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...