Me and my over protective Bro...

By agcr4286

Hello my name is Lola. I have 5 older brothers who are all very protective of me some more than others. My br... More

First Day At High School
Sneaking Around
The Crash
Nightmare of a Birthday
Bad News
Good News?
Findings and Awakenings
Love, Relationships And Coming Home
School and Arguments
Prison Cell
Boyfriends and Zombies
Sorry...

Introduction

29.9K 327 95
By agcr4286

Lola P.O.V

Hi i'm Lola, i'm 14 years old and i am starting high school. I have 5 older brothers Oliver, Lucas, the oldest twins Noah and Nick and finally my twin Felix.

Now a little about each of us-

Oliver-                                                                                                                                          Age- 21                                                                                                                                       Oliver is the oldest sibling and has just came out of college. Oliver is legally in charge of us as he was 18 when are parents died 3 years ago. He has just started his job as a police officer. 

Lucas-                                                                                                                                          Age- 17                                                                                                                                       Lucas is about to start senior year. He is captain of the football and basketball team. He is the most protective of me and he wont even let a boy look at me let alone a boy date me .

Noah-                                                                                                                                           Age- 16                                                                                                                                        Noah is the older one out of the twins. He is also the smartest out of my brothers but he is not a nerd he is just naturally smart. He wants to be a doctor when he is older and is already studying in medicines, so when ever i am ill or hurt he panics the most as he automatically jumps to the worst possible scenario.

Nick-                                                                                                                                                  Age- 16                                                                                                                                            Nick is the younger twin. He is the typical bad boy. He drives a motorbike, wheres a leather jacket and is always the first to beat up any boy that hurts me. He may seem scary but he can be really sweet to me.

Felix-                                                                                                                                                  Age- 14                                                                                                                                             Felix is the brother who i can trust and i can tell him all my secrets without him telling my other brothers. We have never been in a fight. He is a really good soccer player and he is also starting high school with me.

Me (Lola)                                                                                                                                          Age- 14                                                                                                                                             I am the youngest out of my whole family, i'm even younger than my twin Felix. I am not aloud to talk to boys other than my brothers. I am not aloud to date even though they were dating at my age. I am one of the smartest people my age but i am not a nerd. Even though i am only 14 i look older.(Picture of Lola above).

~Authors Note~

I'm sorry this episode was so short the story will start next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 417 16
When Samantha's hot boss fucks her on his desk without foreplay, she should have known to stay away. Samantha Bricks, the estranged black sheep of he...
5.3K 90 27
⚠️Warning!: does mention depression, physical and some sexual assault, suicide, anxiety attacks, and eating disorders if you are triggered by these...
718K 29.9K 65
[part one completed] being the 12th harbinger of the fatui was easy, you were just doing things the tsarista ordered you to do with your electro vis...
537K 10.7K 42
Hi my name is Samantha Adams and i am going mentally crazy. Why you might ask, well if you had 5 overprotective brothers you would be too. Cover Cred...