Aphmau's Twin Sister {L.Z} (D...

By RaekenThroughLife

Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They bo... More

/1/ First Day of School✔️
/2/ The Club Social✔️
/3/ But Potatoes Are Delicious✔️
/4/ Aphmau Got Detention? ✔️
Art Buddies!
The Ro'Meave Brothers
The Ro'Meave Family
Dinner at the Ro'meave's
The Picture
Skipping School
The Slumber Party
The Date
Annual Sports Festival
Katelyn's Boyfriend
The Bake Sale
Aaron's Friend
Aphmau Plays Cupid
Heartbreak
The Golden Trio
Dinner Time
Heartbreaker
Movie Night
Prom!?
Just Ask Her!
Dancing and Bets
The Party And More Movies
Meet Freya
| A/N |

The Practice Room

1.1K 21 15
By RaekenThroughLife

Third POV.

"Excuse me!? I'm sorry, but there must be some mistake. You're talking about my daughter?"

"Uh.. She's your daughter, right?" The police officer asked Silvana. "Yes, but my Miha would never do this. Show me the spray can!" She demanded. "Well, I couldn't find a spay can on her. Just this sponge, so I-I can't really prove she tagged anything herself. It's just oddly suspicious she was trying to clean it up." The police officer said.

"Look. I raised my daughters to be clean people. The only spray can she needs is Lemon Pledge. Aphmau, go clean something while I show Mr. Police officer out." Silvana told Aphmau as she turned towards her. Aphmau nodded and turned around.

"Mmm. Fine. I'll let her off with a warning this time. Any later and she would have been violating the park's curfew. Have a good night." The police officer said before Silvana showed him the door. 

"Aphmau!" Silvana yelled and Aphmau squealed. "You have some explaining to do young lady! First off, why were you at the park so late!" She asked. "Mom. I need to talk to you. This all started when-"

"Wait! Were you out there getting all smoochie with a boy!?" Silvana asked and Aphmau's eyes widened. "WHAT!? No! I-"

"I swear if I found out if you kissed a boy already, I-... Well, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably have to hire a tiny helicopter to follow you around with a camera! Or send you away to an all girls school! Which ever one is cheaper!" Silvana interrupted Aphmau. "You wouldn't!" Aphmau said. "Then why were you at the park!" Silvana yelled before she took a deep breath.

"You know what. I'm sorry for raising my voice. I probably woke your sister because of it. We'll talk about this later. Right now I want you to go up to your room. I'm going to Zianna to calm down." Silvana said as she took her phone out of her pocket. Aphmau whined. "Don't think you're off the hook for one minute! Now let me see.." Silvana said and Aphmau ran upstairs.

"Zianna!"

"Ooo, girl! I know that sound in your voice! Who's Zianna gonna have to get all kronk on!?" Zianna asked as her son, Garroth, walk into the kitchen and over to the fridge. 

"We don't need to get kronk on anyone, yo! At least not yet. I think Aphmau's had a first kiss and didn't tell me." Silvana squeaked. 

"What!? Are you serious, girlfriend!?"

"I'm totes serious right now and I was about to get all up in her grill about it too, but I decided to call you first for advice!"

"First off, you don't know fo' sho' if she did. Second, Aphmau's to innocent to be kissing boys!" Zianna started and that cause Garroth's attention who stood up straight and angled an ear towards his mother. "But if she did, I swear I'll find this boy and murder him! I'll make him wish he never put his lips on our sweet little innocent Aphmau!" Zianna exclaimed and by the time she was done speaking, Garroth was looking at her with the widest of eyes.

"Yes! I could not agree with you more! We have to remember. WWBD. What Would Beyonce Do!"

Upstairs, Aphmau was sitting in her closet. Everye was still asleep, which was a bit of a surprise. "I wanted to tell Mom about the whole thing, but I know she'll over react. Then she'll never let me do anything with anyone ever again!She always gets like this...I need to figure out a way to solve this problem on my own..." Aphmau said to herself as she pulled out her phone. 

"Oh, wait! Laurance! That's right!" Aphmau said, remembering that Everye gave her his number, saying that Laurance wanted her to have it just in case. 

Aphmau- Hey Laurance, you there?

Laurance- Hey! Yeah I'm here! What's up? It's kind of late to be texting

Aphmau- I need help with a problem..

Laurance- Sure, is everything okay? 

Aphmau- Everything is fine It's just that I have this friend who is in trouble..

Laurance- Do tell

Aphmau- My friend kissed her best friend's crush and I don't know if I should say anything....

Laurance- WOW! THAT'S HORRIBLE!! If I were you I'd stay  out of it... Honestly that's such an underhanded thing for your friend to do... Did she know your friend liked the guy?

Aphmau- Yeah, she did..

Laurance- Stay away from people like that... If she knew your friend had a crush and still kissed the guy,  well she's not a very good friend and isn't someone your friend should be friends with....

Aphmau- What if the guy had a twin brother and they each liked one, but they didn't know which was which?

Laurance- Doesn't matter in my book. They should have learned who was who before hand like Garroth and I did with you and Everye... But that's just me... Man, I'm glad I have a trustworthy friend like Garroth, you might want to get some new girlfriends if I were you...

Aphmau- Yeah, I'll think about it. Anyway, Laurance, I have to go to bed, thanks for the advice! I can sleep better now at least. 

Laurance- Anytime, Aphmau. 

"I can't sleep... This just made everything one thousand times worse! I can't talk to Mom, because she'll never let me do anything ever again.And I was going to tell Laurance about it.. but then it would really ruin his and Garroth's friendship.. I don't want to come in between their bromance! I don't have anyone to talk to about this.... Which means I'll still have to obey Gene.." Aphmau whined.

*Le time skip to next day at school*

"I still can't believe you got her to skip yesterday, Gene." Sasha told Gene the next day. "Not only that, but she tagged the wall too! To be honest, I wasn't sure you had your head on right when you blackmailed her, but she's a fun one to control!" Zenix said and Gene shook his head.

"We don't have full control over her just yet." Gene said and Sasha nodded in agreement. "Right. I saw it in her palm." Sasha announced. "So what?" Zenix asked. "Even though she's doing what we ask, she's still fighting us..She hasn't asked to join yet.. The longer we wait for her to answer us, the harder it will be to control her. We need to make sure she gives us an answer after school today. That Kitty will be mine!" Gene said and started to laugh hysterically.

While they were busy talking about Aphmau, the were completely oblivious to Zane sneaking up behind them. Zane started laughing with Gene. "Oh, Gene. I love how evil you think." Zane said and Gene looked at him. "What the-" Gene said, but Zenix interrupted him. 

"Zane. What did we tell you about standing next to us?" He asked. "Uh... Not to?" Zane answered. "Exactly. So back. Off." Zenix growled and Zane walked a few feet away from them. "Here?" Zane asked as he looked at them. "Further." Zenix smirked and Zane ran another couple feet. 

"This good!?" Zane called. "A little more." Gene smirked as him and Zenix shared a look. Zane ran farther and looked at them. "Now!?" Zane yelled and Sasha smirked. "Almost.." She called over to Zane. Zane ran a good ten feet before turning around again. "Perfect! Now keep that distance for the rest of your life!" Gene yelled over to Zane. "What did you say?" Zane called over and Gene rolled his eyes.

"What a scrub. Come on, guys." Gene said as he started walking away. "Poser." Zenix scuffed. 

"I'm starting to think those guys don't like me...."Zane said as he pondered. "NAH!" He laughed as he continued to follow them around.

----------

Aphmau ran through the halls before stopping at a corner. "Phew! Okay. So far I managed to avoid Gene and his gang, Garroth, Laurance, and Everye... so far. I just need some more time and I'll get this all sorted in my head and..." Aphmau pouted,"I have no idea what to do!... Huh?"

Aphmau heard footsteps and voices from the direction she just came from. She peered around the corner and saw Gene and Zenix looking around the halls. "A-Are they looking for me? Oh no, this Isn't good! I need to hide!" Aphmau said before she continued to run down the hall.

She looked at the door she stumbled across. "Huh? The music room?" She said to herself as she went to open the door. "It's open. It's better than nothing!" She said before opening the door and bolting inside.

Just as the door closed, Gene and Zenix rounded the corner. "I swore I heard her.." Gene said. "She's not answering your texts?" Zenix asked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "No. Let's keep looking for her. This is unexceptionable.." Gene said and him and Zenix continued their search passed the music room. 

Inside the music room, Aphmau was looking around. She walked over to the practice rooms and knocked on the practice rooms to see if anyone was in them. When she got no reply, she plopped herself in front of the middle door.

"This is hopeless." Aphmau cried as tears started to run down her face. "I just want them to leave me alone." Aphmau said before she pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Huh? I-Is someone there?" Aphmau asked as she whipped her face and turned towards the door. "Obviously." The boy answered. "Wait.. I thought everyone was at lunch." Aphmau sniffled. "So did I." The boy laughed before Aphmau heard beautiful guitar music from the other side of the door, "Which is why I'm in the practice room."

"You eat lunch in a practice room?" Aphmau asked. "No. I practice in a practice room. It's a part of the music room, you know?" The boy said and Aphmau whipped any access tears from her face. "Oh, right.. Sorry... I forgot." Aphmau sniffled. 

"So, what's wrong?" The boy asked. "It's a long story... You probably don't want to hear it.." Aphmau said as she laid her head against the door. "Try me." The boy said. "I don't even know who you are." Aphmau said as she let her legs slid out onto the floor. "Maybe it's better that way.." The boy said.

"I just need someone to talk to right now... C-Can I trust you?" Aphmau sniffled. "You can trust me." The boy said truthfully. "Promise?" Aphmau asked. "I promise." the boys said and Aphmau sniffled. "Well..A lot has been going on and well.. basically.. this guy.. Gene, the leader of the Shadow Knights. He has a picture of me doing something bad and he's been using it to make me do things I don't want to do." Aphmau explained.

"How bad is this picture?" The boy asked. "I-It's not bad.. It's just my first kiss.. but I didn't know I was going to be kissed and-"

"Don't let that guy blackmail you." The boy said as he stopped playing, interrupting Aphmau. "Huh?" Aphmau asked. "If you let him walk all over you like that, then you're gonna have a bad time. Look at it this way. You can keep your secrets safe... but do you want to let this guy win?" The boy asked before he started playing the guitar again.

"No! I hate Gene, but I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.." Aphmau said as she looked at the ground. "Call him out next time he tries to blackmail you. Trust me, It's better then allowing him to control you and make you into someone you're not." The boy said.

"B-But what if my friends hate me? What if no one wants to be my friend after this? And my sister? What if she never talks to me again?" She asked, another set of tears rolled down her face. "Then make new ones. I'm sure there's at least one person who would want to be your friend. And your sister? I guess she'll just have to get over it." The boy said and the bell rang. 

"You should get to class..." The boy said. "Alright then. Thank you for listening.." Aphmau said as she got up off the floor, whipping her eyes clean of tears. "Don't mention it." The boy chuckled. "Oh, by the way. I think your guitar playing is really pretty." Aphmau smiled, even though the boy couldn't see her, "Maybe I'll come back here another lunch period.... if that would be okay."

The boy stopped playing his guitar. "Thanks.. you can stop by anytime you like.." He said and Aphmau walked away from the door and into the hallways with a smile on her face.

As Aphmau was walking through the halls, she ran into Gene. "Wow! Look at who we have here! I've been looking for you everywhere, Kitty!" Gene smirked. Aphmau sighed. "What in the name of Irene do you want, Gene?" she glared. "We're gonna skip again." Gene said.

"What!?!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Yup!" Gene said. "You said you were never going to ask me to skip again after last time!" Aphmau said and Gene shrugged. "I changed my mind! Come on! Sasha and Zenix are waiting for us." Gene said and Aphmau shook her head. "No! I don't want to!" She said, standing her ground.

"Hm? You hear that? That's the sound of Laurance's heart shattering into a thousand pieces!" Gene smirked and Aphmau suddenly felt really guilty. "G-Gene.. I-I-"

"Hey, Gene!"

"Not you again.." Gene rolled his eyes before pushing Zane onto the floor. "I thought I told you to stay away from us!" Gene said and Aphmau gasped, "Zane!"

"Owww.." Zane moaned. "Come on Aphmau, lets go." Gene said as he turned around to start walking down the hall. "No! I refuse!" She exclaimed and Gene turned around and looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Excuse me? Is that a tone you're taking with me? Are you forgetting what I have?" Gene asked as he pointed to himself.

"I know you have a picture of me and Garroth kissing! I get it, but I'm done being your little puppet!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Laurance will-"

"Show Laurance! I don't care! I'm not doing your bidding anymore! And don't you dare put your hands on anyone around me or I'll fight you myself!" She said as she pointed her finger at Gene. "Well, well.. Looks like you're no longer a meat Kitty cat... Fine.. you win." Gene said and Aphmau looked at him. "Huh?" She asked.

"I'm letting you go. I don't care to play this game anymore. It's boring when I can't control you." Gene shrugged. "Just like that?" Aphmau asked and Gene nodded. "Just like that. See you later Kitty.." He smirked as he backed away from Aphmau before turning around, "Enjoy class.."

"I-I did it! Oh my gosh, I was afraid he was actually going to fight me! W-Wait! Zane!" She exclaimed before running over to Zane as he sat up. "Are you okay?" She asked and Zane rolled his eyes. "Great, just great! Now you made me look like a dork in front of Gene!" Zane exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry, I thought you were hurt!" Aphmau said. "Of course I was hurt, but I didn't want your help you stupid thingy!" Zane groaned. "Aphmau growled at him. "I'm not a stupid thingy! Come here and I'll deal with you myself!" Aphmau said before Zane started running down the halls with Aphmau behind him.

"Hey. Where's Kitty?" Zenix asked Gene when he returned from trying to get Aphmau to skip school again. "She came at me with her claws.." Gene sighed. "Mm. so we can't control her anymore, huh?" Sasha asked and Gene smirked as he pulled his phone from his pocket. "Not quite... I still have this picture on my phone and as long as I have that we just have to go about this a different way." Gene said.

As Gene put his phone in the air, a force hit him, knocking the phone out of his hand and onto the floor. Gene turned around only to see Aaron step on it. "WHAT THE- THAT WAS MY PHONE!" Gene exclaimed as he glared at Aaron.

"Really? Huh... Looks like trash now.." Aaron smirked as he glanced at the smashed phone. "You'll pay for that!" Gene growled. "It's your fault for leaving it where someone can step on it." Aaron said. "You're so lucky that I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now!" Gene said and Aaron glared at him.

"Call someone who cares... Oh wait.. You can't." Aaron smirked before walking down the hall. "Are we just going to let him-" "Patience, Zenix. We'll show him not to mess with us in time." Gene growled.

Aaron walked out of school only to run into Aphmau who was starting to walk home. 

"Watch where you're going, you stupid potato." 

"Pfft!"

And here's part 3! Hope you guys enjoyed the spam of updates! This probably won't happen in a while again, so enjoy it while you can. That's it for the night.

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
136K 3.2K 17
laurance x reader book one of THE WAY YOU DO series
364K 5.5K 41
Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios. Aaron~ Travis~ Laurance~ Vylad~ Zane~ Garroth~ Dante~ Gene~ Blaze~ Ein~ Kai~ Vote, comment, and request! ~Started on 3-3...
8.1K 247 15
"Umm..." "Who are you." New to the neighborhood along with her younger sister, Y/N along with her younger sister, Nahida, somehow in all shapes and f...