Who Are You? (A Barry Allen...

Joslyn_Lloyd

You came to Central City to watch the Particle Excelerator turn on. You don't end up getting to see because y... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Please Read :)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31 and The Book's 1 year anniversary
A/N
Sorry for the wait
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
OMG YOU GUYS!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Dear Readers...

Chapter 29

5.8K 224 86
Joslyn_Lloyd

A security guard was hit by the freeze blast. The scarlet blur couldn't get there. You watched as he ran out the kmuseum. Slowly, you turn to Taylor, who stood with her mouth open.

"Oh... My... God..." she said. "You were right. He's real." she walked over to you and looked you straight in the eye before hugging you. "I am so sorry I didn't believe you."

-*-

"So that was the second time the blur saved you?" Taylor asked, curled up under a blanket on your couch. The police had asked you for eyewitness accounts, and Taylor's grandparents had to go back home. After you were released, Taylor and you went back to your apartment.

"Yeah, but I've seen him around the city multiple times." You responded, handing her a cup of freshly made coffee. She takes it with a thank you, wrapping her hands around the mug. you sit down in the empty spot on your couch. You sank into the cushion under you.

" I feel bad that I didn't believe you ," Taylor explained. "You never were a liar. I guess the idea seemed impossible so I tossed it aside, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," you reassure her. "You don't have to apologize."

"You're the greatest friend I have ever had." She said going in for a hug.

"Careful with the coffee!" You shout, before it could spill.

"Sorry..." She apologized.

"What did I just say about apologies?" You pretended to be stern with her, but both of you bursts into laughter.

-*-

"I've got coffee!" You shout. Barry was the only one in the lab, and a smile immediately came to his face at the sight of you.

"Hey, what's the occasion?" Barry  jokes. "This is a surprise."

"You were working late so I thought you might need something to keep you going."

"So is that something you or the coffee?"

"Both," you grin handing Barry one of the two coffees you had in the tray. He takes a sip.

"Ah! That's hot!" Barry shouted. "Good though."

"Just like me?" You joked, winking at him.

"Just like you." Barry laughed.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

197K 4.8K 43
Arielle Murray was hit by a wave of dark matter the same night as many other people, including Barry Allen. Not many people know he is the Flash, but...
14.7K 676 53
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the flash or any of the flash's characters. Barry Allen and Y/N Y/L/N met in high school, not knowing their deep connection...
59K 1.2K 17
Barry Allen is an ordinary forensic scientist at the Central City Police Department. He was in his lab watching the news during a thunderstorm as the...
Best kind of love. zanna♡

Любовные романы

7.5K 243 10
Barry Allen was an ordinary boy living his high school life, until one day a certain someone showed up in his life which turned his life upside down...