scroll back in time.

By JaneOng1

Boruto and Sarada go into the past meeting their parents, and their friend's parents in the past with Naruto... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Past
Chapter 3: Hideout
Chapter 4: Clash
Chapter 5: Gone
Chapter 6: Temporary Home
Chapter 7: Breakfast
Chapter 8: Scroll
Chapter 9: Retrieval
Chapter 10: Journey Continues
Chapter 11: The Meet Up
Chapter 12: A Casual Day
Chapter 13: Side Quest 1/2
im stuck
Chapter 14 : Side Quest 2/2
Chapter 15: Finally

Chapter 2: Encounters

14.8K 301 242
By JaneOng1

¤Third Person¤

"Shizune, call in Kakashi!" Tsunade exclaimed, her assistent close enough outside to hear.

Shizune did as what she was told.

Kakashi came to the Hokage office not longer than 10 minutes.

"Lady Tsunade, why do you need me?" Kakashi said, almost bringing out that book of his.

"We have 'guests' and I believe you can show them around." The Hokage said, emphatizing the guests.

A faint sound could be heard, a sound made my someone.

"Naruto, come out!" Kakashi said, going outside the window and pulled a younger Naruto over to the office. But instead of just the younger Naruto, the younger versions of Sakura, and Sai were caught too.

"Yo, granny Tsunade, who are these?" The younger, and more idiotic, Naruto pointed at the time travelors.

"Do you want to know?" She asked.

They nodded.

"Ask them!" She exclaimed, making the younger Naruto hurry to the guests.

"O-okay, so, who are you?" He asked.

"We are-" Sarada tried to say before Boruto could scream out, "TIME TRAVELERS!!"

"Time travelers? Pshh! Go back to your fantasy realm, yada yada." Naruto said.

"Sakura, what do you think?" The Hokage asked to her student.

"I don't know, but they do look familiar. The taller one in the red dress looks oddly familiar, so I presume if they actually did come from the future, that one would be me." Sakura said, not noticing the violet diamond in the woman-she talked-about's forehead.

"Fine, for me to know you people come from the future, I will ask a question. Okay, so this might be me because of the whiskers so I'm gonna ask him this. What is my favorite type of underwear?" Naruto said, feeling confident over himself.

"The blue teddy bear underwear." The older Naruto bluntly said.

"N-no way!! They come from the future!! Granny, how?!!!?!" He exclaimed, probably making people's ears bleed.

"How would I know, hmm?!? If I already did know how did come here why would I call in Kakashi!!! If you want to get answers so badly why not ask the pig, it might know more that me!!!" Tsunade exclaimed, trying best not to hit the young Uzumaki.

"Anyways, who are these three?" Sai asked, pointing at Sasuke, Boruto, and Sarada.

"Emo, black eyes, looks socially akward, this must be Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed, earning a nod from Sasuke.

"Hey! Not all Uchihas are emo! Cha!" Sarada exclaimed, looking a little like her mother.

"This is Sarada Uchiha, daughter of Sasuke and Sakura." Boruto pointed out.

"ME AND SASUKE? MARRIED? CHILD? WHAT?" The younger Sakura exclaimed, barely even proccessing what happened.

"Ok, then who are you?" Naruto's younger self asked, Sakura in the backgroud still panicking.

"I'm Boruto Uzumaki, son of Naruto." He said, earning confusing remarks from the people that are not from the future.

"Who is your mom?" Sakura asked.

The boy only replied with a, "Secret!"

"Can we go Ichiraku's now?!" The young Naruto complained.

"Go ahead, bring them along too." Tsunade said

After that the ninjas went straight to the famed ramen shop, Ichiraku's.

"This was how Ichiraku's looked like before?" Boruto said, never experiencing the thought of his father's favorite restaurent being this small.

"Yeah, how does it look like in the future?" The younger Naruto asked, curious to know.

"Oh, it's big and stuff." Boruto replied.

After the conversation, everyone was finishes by then.

"Let's look around!" Boruto exclaimed to his dad.

"I already said-" Naruto was about to say something before his younger self interupted with, "Yeah! You should really look around! I'll even be your tour guide!"

Naruto just sighed and everyone followed his younger self.

As the group walk around, they happen to pass by team 8.

"Oh, hey Kiba!" Naruto greeted the boy, receiving one back.

"Naruto, back already?" Kiba asked, considering they were supposed to be back by tomorrow.

"The mission ended earlier than expected." Naruto replied.

"Naruto, how have you been?" Shino asked.

"Oh, Shino! Well I've been doing fine." He replied once more. "Hello, Hinata!"

"N-Naruto, i-it's, um, n-nice t-t-to see y-you again!!" Hinata stuttered, making the older Sakura and Naruto laugh.

"Anyways, where to next?" The younger Sakura asked.

"Hey, hey, don't leave yet! Tell us who are these people!" Kiba exclaimed.

"Oh, we're from the future." Boruto said.

"Huh? Future? Time travel doesn't exist!" Kiba said, filled with disbelief.

"We'll prove it to you. Since this blonde one is the future Naruto, he would have 3 whiskers, blonde hair, and blue eyes." The older Sakura said, Kiba agreeing in the terms.

"Okay, those whiskers are fake and those are all just transformations or coincidence." Then before Kiba was claiming his theory of the people not being time travelors true, the older Naruto decided to go to his stage 1 of nine tails mode.

"Wow! No way! Naruto?!" Kiba exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm Naruto Uzumaki from the future. This is Boruto Uzumaki, my son. This is Sakura Uchiha, Sakura in the future. This is Sasuke Uchiha in the future. This is Sarada Uchiha, Sakura and Sasuke's child." He pointed out everyone, but little did he know that the emo dude wasn't there.

"Huh, where's dad?" Sarada asked, looking around.

"Oh no! Did we leave him?!" The older Sakura panicked.

While the Sakura kept on panicking, Sasuke showed up right behind her.

"Hey, what'd I miss? You guys-" Sasuke attempted to finish the sentence, but Sakura interupted him with an accidental punch in the face.

"DON'T TOUCH ME, RANDOM CREE-" Sakura was about to finish the sentence when she noticed that Sasuke was the person, and not a creep. "I'm so sorry!!!"

While Sasuke layed on the ground, not being able to move, everyone else laughed. After a short time, they decided to help Sasuke up.

"Wait, so if Boruto is your son, then who is his mother?" Shino asked, going pretty off topic and going back to the old one.

"Well, she's here with us right now." He gave a clue.

"So, it's Sakura!" The younger Naruto's eyes lit up.

"Idiot, she's married to Sasuke." Sarada replied to the idiotic answer.

"Then it must be Hinata." Shino said.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct!" Boruto exclaimed.

Hinata's face suddenly became a dark red and nearly fainted. Sakura practically fangirled, I guess.

While that happened it was just great that Team Gai was passing by and heard the whole conversation.

"Naruto! Are you not coming with us to go to the rendezvous point?" Lee asked.

"Gahh! Lee! You suprised me!" Young Naruto exclaimed.

"My apologies."

Neji was starring at Naruto with a scary face.

The future Naruto saw Neji, his heart began to hurt and without knowing forming tears.

"Is there anything wrong?" Naruto asked his older self.

"Oh nothing, sorry."

"You guys should get going or you'll be late." Tenten said.

"Oh yeah? Right!" Naruto said confused.

"Didn't you remember? When we arrived early and the time travelors were there, Lady 5th asked us to take this mission with Team Gai and make the time travelers come with us." Sai said.

"Ohh!"

-------------

I'm ending it here. It  took pretty long to make this cuz 1.) I am lazy 2.) Idk 3.) Writers block

Also sorry for keeping you guys waiting :-: i am so sorry Im morely of a monthly updater so ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 7
3 year old Sarada Uchiha somehow goes back to the past where her parents were still genins. Team 7 finds her in the forest as they were returning hom...
255K 8.5K 45
Dive into the world of Peoms. (Not all are mine)
234K 822 26
its all in the title babes 😋
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."