Last Summer

By MundoDolan

There has always been a close friendship between the three best friends, but careless decisions turn out to b... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ignore this title lol
()
Run in
Explain
Chapter 3//Revenge
Wtf
Past and present

The search

7 1 0
By MundoDolan

A/N: soooory I didn't update, you guys can blame school for that reason . I'm going to try my best to upload more maybe 2-3 times a week depending on how busy I am. BUT WAIT THERES MORE !!! I'm thinking of also making a new book where it's going to be all imagines like literally just imagines, but I also will still be writing this book . I'm going to be creating and publishing the imagine book soon so stay tuned :)

Haleys POV
We have been driving for ever and we are still not there . I have realized that we are no longer going to the park , he took a sharp u turn and are heading back.
"here bitch eat up" . "I'm not hungry Alex" pushes the burger away slowly . "If I tell you to do something do it" alex raises his voice seeming nervous.
I eat the burger and I'm not gonna admit maybe because I'm stressed and it's been a long day but this McDonald's burgers tastes so freaking good. I take bite after bite and my surroundings seem more blurry . It gets darker and I can't control it.
" sleep tight" Alex said while putting away a sleeping drug.

Ethan POV
" okay Grayson I drive around the whole neighborhood and I couldn't find them " walks around room nervously. " I did the same I even went to the next town and nothing".
I'm starting to get more scared. Scared at the fact that she won't come home . I shouldn't think this way but I can't help it . Calling the police is the logical thing to do but I really just want to find this guy by myself.
*door slams and stumbling noises are heard from outside*
Me and Grayson both look outside the window to see nothing but a car , there are so many cars in this neighborhood so k don't really care to check.

Alex POV
I have had Haley for 10 hours she's been unconscious for 1 hour now. I have been driving around in circles  not knowing my plan and what to do with her. I decided to mess around with the boys back home
*texts Grayson and Ethan in group chat*
A: hey
G: you little bastard where is she
E:what have you done to her
A: woah woah woah calm down all I said was hey
A: she's just asleep
E: If you do anything to her I swear to god I will hurt you so bad when I get the chance
A: good to know
Looks like they holding up just how I want them to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
286K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...