The search

A/N: soooory I didn't update, you guys can blame school for that reason . I'm going to try my best to upload more maybe 2-3 times a week depending on how busy I am. BUT WAIT THERES MORE !!! I'm thinking of also making a new book where it's going to be all imagines like literally just imagines, but I also will still be writing this book . I'm going to be creating and publishing the imagine book soon so stay tuned :)

Haleys POV
We have been driving for ever and we are still not there . I have realized that we are no longer going to the park , he took a sharp u turn and are heading back.
"here bitch eat up" . "I'm not hungry Alex" pushes the burger away slowly . "If I tell you to do something do it" alex raises his voice seeming nervous.
I eat the burger and I'm not gonna admit maybe because I'm stressed and it's been a long day but this McDonald's burgers tastes so freaking good. I take bite after bite and my surroundings seem more blurry . It gets darker and I can't control it.
" sleep tight" Alex said while putting away a sleeping drug.

Ethan POV
" okay Grayson I drive around the whole neighborhood and I couldn't find them " walks around room nervously. " I did the same I even went to the next town and nothing".
I'm starting to get more scared. Scared at the fact that she won't come home . I shouldn't think this way but I can't help it . Calling the police is the logical thing to do but I really just want to find this guy by myself.
*door slams and stumbling noises are heard from outside*
Me and Grayson both look outside the window to see nothing but a car , there are so many cars in this neighborhood so k don't really care to check.

Alex POV
I have had Haley for 10 hours she's been unconscious for 1 hour now. I have been driving around in circles  not knowing my plan and what to do with her. I decided to mess around with the boys back home
*texts Grayson and Ethan in group chat*
A: hey
G: you little bastard where is she
E:what have you done to her
A: woah woah woah calm down all I said was hey
A: she's just asleep
E: If you do anything to her I swear to god I will hurt you so bad when I get the chance
A: good to know
Looks like they holding up just how I want them to