Past and present

* in the car*
" Alex where are we going" " where we first met" " so you are gonna rape me in a park great" " I'm not going to rape you" " so what are you going to do stab me to death" " you know you are very negative" " so I'm supposed to be positive while I'm being lured to my death?" " listen babe I'm not going to kill you or hurt you...I just want you to my self "what I don't understand " don't you see I still have feelings for you that's why I did all of this" " what the fuck type of drugs are you on, you think luring my friends into a gang making them do terrible things threatening them to hurt me or they get hurt all because you like me?" " the plan was that they hurt you and you wouldn't like them anymore so you would come back to me" " yea look how that worked out. I would never come back to you even if my life depended on it. Even if they did hurt me I still wouldn't come back to you. When we were together you never trusted me even though I was the one at home while you were partying talking to other girls . You are too controlling that's your problem" " what was I supposed to do I wanted to protect you" "well you did a horrible job at it" " but .... You were mine" "yea... Was". " So then Haley tell me our relationship what was it ?"    "a mistake".

~At  the Dolan house ~
" Ethan where's Haley , what happened why was I on the floor , why are you crying?!?"
" she's gone and I did nothing".   ". What how"  " she agreed to go with and let him do anything he wanted to her for us and I didn't even try to help I just stood in shock"( sobbing while talking).   " well calm down we'll find her just please stop crying I hate seeing you like this bro"    " I can't I ... I... I love her"   " I love her too but— "
" No man I love her so much, I think about her all the time day and night I worry because I love her and it kills me that I did nothing *cries  a little harder*  she's with him when she could be with me right now safe in my arms"
" wow I didn't know you felt that way. We'll find her bud I promise".