Winx Club: Heartbreaking and...

Galing kay overthinkingWriter

rankings: 27 on #winxclub (May 11, 2018) 23 on #winx (May 13, 2018) 22 on #winxclub (May 13, 2018) 17 on #wi... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chpater 9
Chapter 10
My other story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek!
Shoutout and New Book

Chapter 6

3.5K 72 9
Galing kay overthinkingWriter

Specialists POV

Sky's thoughts: I feel so sad that we cheated on the Winx, I feel especially sad for Brandon, Stella did not take that well.

Diaspro: Sky darling, let's go to the Frutti Music Bar and get some drinks.

Sky: Sure

Then they head of to go to the Frutti Music Bar.

**IN THE FRUTTI MUSIC BAR**

As the new girlfriends of the specialists were getting drinks for the guys and themselves, the specialists realized that the Winx were going to perform.

Helia: Hey guys, I think the Winx are gonna perform a few songs.

Riven: Ya looks like it.

As the first song went on the guys suddenly realized that it was about them. Luckily, their girlfriends got back and started to give the Winx a dirty look. Then to the specialists surprise, the Winx's ex-boyfriends came along and started flirting with the Winx. Until Bloom gave a kiss to her ex Andy. So the guys made up excuses and talked only among themselves.

Sky: Guys, did you just see that.

Brandon: Your not the only one buddy.

Timmy: Aren't they their ex-boyfriends?

Riven: I think so

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.7K 504 8
Amber, James, and Sofia have graduated from Royal Prep, and now they're moving onto their new schools! Amber is at Ever Realm Academy, James at Chiva...
63.2K 1.4K 7
WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT! Now that that is out of the way, this is a story where the reader is an Animagus who was raised by wolves takes a liking to...
1.1M 60.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
514K 12.9K 56
When Aang was shot down and claimed to be dead... Another had fallen and was also claimed dead, accept he was really dead. Prince zuko. When the gaa...