Shes always there

By gaypop_trash

I know this girl. she sits right next to me in school, and she is in all my clubs in extra curricular activit... More

See ya then
Why did I say that?!
Through the day
kids?
...
?!?
Me
Who is Irene?
Dance
Dance part 2
Wow
stay the night
Cliche Party Scene: part 1
Cliche Party Scene: part two
walking
Reputation
Deal with it
Happier

I must be blind

8K 154 44
By gaypop_trash

POV: seulgi

I entered my history room feeling absolutely awful. I'm so bad at history. I not like dumb or anything (or at least I don't think so) but I think its more the feeling that I'm missing something obvious that bothers me. I just ignore the feeling since its pretty crazy. I'm not sure if that's a good decision or not but oh well.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by my best friend Yeri. Yeri is my cute little bunny.

"Seulgi!!" I heard an extremely annoying voice scream in my ear.

"Ahh why?! Why?!" Seulgi screamed looking at Yeri like she was crazy. Which she kinda is but I love her.

"Well you were so out of it. The face you were making was getting creepy... So I snapped you out of it". I sighed snapping her out of me out of my daydream was like waking me up from sleeping its something you just don't do.

I went out of it again but this time I  wasn't snapped of it until the teacher came in.

"Okay class, today we will start the project I've been talking to you about for around a month. I finished putting you in you in pairs so  I will just name them off for you."

The teacher gave everyone there partners but of course I didn't pay attention until I heard her name.

"Kang Seulgi will be with Bae Ju Hyun as pattners"

I looked confused who in the world was 'Bae Ju Hyun' ? I felt a tap on my  shoulder. I looked over to see an extremely pretty girl.

'Woah' I  thought

"I guess we are partners. Would you like to schedule a time to meet?" The beautiful girl, Bae Ju Hyun, said.

'This girl is my partner. How did I not see her before? I must be blind?

__________________________________________
I looked at the number of words when it was at 69 and I smirked. I'm the best huh? No? Okay that's accurate. I have no idea what's going to happen here but I'll just go with the flow. (I almost accidentally put go with the follow.. My joke would have been ruined) - from the weird kid 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.6K 595 40
__________________ همه چیز از اون آوا آغاز شد... زمانی که برای اولین بار، گوشهام با این طنین ارامش بخش آشنا شد رو خوب به یاد دارم. موسیقی، از همون کو...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.2K 193 7
Just for fun, first time writing a book