Dirty Imagines

By SoulPain143

Horny for 1D? Come and read these! This is for mature audiences, people under 13 should NOT read this [unless... More

Niall Horan *First Time*
Zayn Malik *Birthday Sex*
Louis Tomlinson *Christmas Present*
Harry Styles *Sexual Tension*
Liam Payne *Anniversary*
Niall Horan *Homeless Fic*
A/N
Zayn Malik *Homeless Fic*
Louis Tomlinson *Homeless Fic*
Harry Styles *Homeless Fic*

Update~

1.5K 10 0
By SoulPain143

Yo, how are all my Directioners doing?! (;

Just wanted to apologize for my long absence. I was sorting out an idea that came to me and I decided to write it. It's a love story involving a sixteen-year-old Niall and seventeen-year-old OC of mine.

And to give you guys an insight about what's going to happen I wrote this;

"They say that the best cure for a broken heart is love, but . . . what if love was the reason it broke?" Angel Wilde is a seventeen-year-old girl whose heart was just gruesomely ripped to pieces by her boyfriend. Hurting on the inside and [painfully] smiling on the outside, she wants nothing to do with the L word for a long time. Sixteen-year-old new student Niall Horan, however, has made it his goal to be a part of her life, even if it means dealing with her not-so-normal, bad-ass family and their guard dog, Crush.

(For those of you who read the Update before this one, I just want to say that the idea before this one crumbled away and I couldn't figure out what to do. ): I'm sorry.)

Tell me what you think and let me know whether or not you're willing to read it and I just might post the first chapter in a few days. I'm also not sure what to rate but I know there will be fighting, swearing, kissing, drinking, smoking and some nudity.......

Never mind, I'll just have to rate this as R.... ^^ Hehehe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 55 52
Just some preferences of one direction some by me some from tumblr.
31.2K 633 59
WARNING: this is my very first fanfic & i wrote it when i was literally like 12 and pretended to be a liam gal lmao basically, i wouldn't read it bu...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
80 1 14
One Direction Fanfic.