TEEN WOLF Imagines

Por emiliaclarkesdragons

๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ Imagines dedicated to the TV Show, Teen W... Mais

REQUESTS: ๐Ÿšซ closed
What Becomes Clear ; Derek Imagine (Part 1)
What Becomes Clear ; Derek Imagine (Part 2)
I'll Help You, If You Help Him ; Liam Imagine (Part 1)
I'll Help You, If You Help Him ; Liam Imagine (Part 2)
I've Lost My Mum ; Dylan O Imagine
Always There ; Stiles Imagine
Don't Make Me Go Back ; Teen Wolf Imagine
You're Not a Monster ; Scott Imagine
Cinema ; Dylan S Imagine
Makeup Wounds ; Tyler P Imagine
Better Without Each Other ; Stiles Imagine
I Think I Love You ; Derek Imagine
Guys!
I So Do ; Tyler P Imagine
The Kiss ; Tyler P Imagine
Cinema ; Dylan S Imagine (2)
It all Started at a Grand Ball ; Tyler P Imagine
I'm Your Alpha ; Scott Imagine
Someone's Going To Die ; Scott McCall Imagine
Bring Him Back ; Scott Imagine
I Have To ; Scott Imagine
This Changes Things ; Scott Imagine
Coach Jr ; Scott McCall
Unfolding the Truth ; Scott McCall
Dogs ; Scott McCall
Problem ; Peter Hale
The Lerman Sister ; Scott McCall
The New Beta ; Stiles Stilinski
Happy Birthday Tyler!
The Party ; Lydia x Liam
First Love ; Liam Dunbar
Ready for a Family ; Tyler Posey
Problem ; Peter Hale (2)
Anchors : Derek & Peter (+ Reader)
Till Death Do Us Part : Scott McCall
Anchors : Derek & Peter (+Reader) (Part 2)
Till Death Do Us Part : Scott McCall (Part 2)
HAPPY TEEN WOLF DAY!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Pool Party : Scott McCall
Thank You
Hello Again
Anchors: Derek & Peter (+Reader & Isaac) (3)
Anchors: Derek & Peter (+Reader&Isaac) (4)
RE-OPENING REQUESTS!
"Stiles and Malia are coming too?": Scott McCall
He Remembered Her: Peter Hale
"Is Stiles crying?": Scott McCall
"I couldn't let him win": Theo Raeken
Sometimes it gets too much: Scott McCall
What Becomes Clear: Derek Hale (3)
Just a little authors note
"Baby, we're gonna be just fine": Stiles Stilinski & Scott McCall
pvmnts and the faim
Being Watched: Liam Dunbar + Pack (1)
Being Watched: Liam Dunbar + Pack (2)
"You sucker punched him square in the face": Theo and Liam
Accepting: Issac Lahey
Please Read: Maze Runner book!
" I don't know how I found you but can't find my mum": Dylan O'Brien
" Really, a pink bike?" : Dylan O'Brien (2)
An Innocent Life : Young!Derek Hale
"Surely, they weren't just going to ask": Hale/Alpha Pack (1)
Problem: Peter Hale (3)
"This was your idea!": Hale/Alpha Pack (2)
She was a victim: Scott McCall
"That was awfully specific": Derek Hale
"I'm a werewolf baby, and here I come": Scott McCall
"I like dancing with the devil": Derek Hale
"You wanna know about Theo?": Theo Raeken
"It was me": Isaac Lahey
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS
"It was me": Isaac Lahey (2)
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS
"You know?": Nolan
Perfect Charm: Jackson Whittemore
2 am: Sister!Scott x Stiles
2am: Sister!Scott x Stiles (part two)
Forgotten: Stiles x Little Sister!Stiles (one)
Forgotten: Stiles x Little Sister!Stiles (two)
Truth: Nolan x Sister!Lydia
Heartbeats: Scott McCall

Years Of Waiting ; Scott McCall

4.4K 71 5
Por emiliaclarkesdragons

Requested by Edeline9611
-----------------------------------------------------------

In Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital there were two families, they had many differences but right now they had one thing in common. They were both about to have a baby. They had talked a lot while they were waiting and now they were both being wheeled into the delivery rooms, which were next door to each other.

It was as if fate wanted this...

In delivery room 5a, Scott McCall was born first.

In delivery room 5b, y/n y/l/n was born.

Y/n stepped off the school bus. She was in her last year and she was still catching the bus. Stiles did offer but she turned it down, her and Scott weren't on the best of terms.

Y/n says it's Scott being weird but Scott says y/n is and Stiles was getting impatient with them both but more Scott. Scott still had to tell y/n what was really going on in Beacon Hills, they had managed to go through their high school life without putting y/n in danger but Stiles had a feeling. And so did Lydia, and that's what scared Stiles even more. If Lydia had a feeling the pack, or Scott, should know to act on that feeling and make sure everyone is safe. 

Scott wanted to tell y/n what he was ever since he got bit but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He thought he would lose her but as his mom told him constantly that y/n would never leave him, y/n had even told Scott this. She had told him this last week when he came round her house to help her with her homework for theory in sports. She didn't know a lot about sports, she liked English more, she loved writing too much. That is also when they stopped talking to each other, or they were avoiding each other.  

A Week Ago.

"Hi Scott... I could help you with your english, if you need it" y/n said, leading the way to the kitchen. She always done her homework in there because she wouldn't lose her place if she was writing and needed a drink. 

"Oh sure, yeah... when I get homework. Did we get homework?" He asked worriedly, he had been so busy figuring out the dread doctors that he had lost track of everything. Including seeing y/n. They hadn't spoke properly in about 2 weeks. 

"Yeah- oh wait, you don't I do... never mind" y/n waved her hands around, she took a seat and then sprung back up again, "Erm do you want a drink?" 

"No thanks" Scott took a seat across from her, frowning at all the work that was scattered on the counter. "How much work do you have?"

"Oh yeah, I'm doing extra work for my creative writing... I've entered a competition and I've decided to write about the supernatural" She spoke with pride. Scott smiled at her, he almost forgot how passionate she was about her writing.  "Ooo I've name the lead character after you, he's a werewolf" Scott eyes went wide, did she already know? He thought, but y/n took his expression a different way, "Yeah I know... it's so exciting. So far I've given Miss Mullen about ten drafts and finally I have the first five chapters" y/n went on, "You don't have Miss Mullen for english, do you?"

"Oh no-"

"Thats a shame, she's really nice, I like her... she's a great teacher, she said that I'm the only one entering"

"Really? Thats amazing, are you sure you can keep up with all the work?" Scott frowned. 

"Yeah, I was going to ask Coach if I could drop the class so I could focus more on the competition, but I'll do the homework first, put him in a good mood" y/n smiled and laughed. Scott nodded, agreeing. 

Scott helped her with her homework. Now it was time for him to tell her, "y/n, I really need to tell you something..." He said slowly. 

"Oh no... you're dying?" Was her first thing to expect. After her Mom died not too long after her little brother. 

"No! y/n... I- I- Actually I have to go, you know don't worry about me, okay? Just know that what I'm doing right now is because I love you and I want to keep you safe"

"What are you talking about, Scott? Scott!" She ran after him. "Where are you going!"

"This is to keep you safe!" He shouted back and added, "I love you"

y/n hoped she wouldn't see Scott today, even though they had Coach's lesson together. But she had caught the earlier bus to avoid Liam and to get to speak to Coach before lesson. y/n picked up her pace in the corridor as she heard Stiles shouting her. She reached Coach's door and knocked vigorously on the door as she heard Stiles getting closer. Coach opened the door and y/n ran in and shut it quickly. "y/n. What are you doing?"

"Sorry Coach... I didn't want to talk to Stiles... erm, I need to ask you for a favour" y/n said, trying not to sound nervous. 

"Depends what it is.." Coach said, raising his eyebrow at her as he sat at his desk. 

"I've done the homework" y/n pushed a piece of paper across the desk. 

"The only person to actually do homework, thank you" Coach smiled, he liked her she never let anything get in her way. 

"Your welcome, Scott helped... I was wondering about the email you got from Miss Mullen" Y/n smiled. 

"Oh yeah. Congratulations on getting into the final three" Coach said and when y/n mouth opened wide he sighed, "You didn't know..." 

"No but thank you" She beamed. 

"You can have these lessons off to work on it, that's totally fine" Coach smiled. y/n smiled and leaned over the desk to hug Coach, "No hugging..." 

"Sorry" She said, walking to the door and jumped when she heard the bell go, y/n gave a sheepish smile to Coach and made her way to Miss Mullen, not seeing Stiles and Scott waiting outside the door. Scott had heard and he felt a wave of pride run through his body and then guilt. 

That night after school y/n walked home clutching the letter in her hand, it would tell her if the company running the competition will publish her book. This was all she wanted, not like other girls, who wanted to be prom queen. Which reminded y/n to pick up her dress that Lydia had kindly brought her. It was at Lydia's house and Prom was next week. Prom was a little earlier this year, y/n didn't know why, but she knew she didn't want to go as a tag along with Lydia and Stiles because she would be with Scott and she didn't know what was going on. y/n normally ignored a problem until it went away. 

"Dad!" y/n shouting, placing her bag at the side and closing the door. "Dad!"

"In the kitchen" Her dad shouted back, y/n ran into the kitchen. Stopping abruptly when she saw Scott. 

"y/n I'm sorry for what I said..." He trailed off and waited for he to say something. When she didn't her Dad walked out the room, thinking that was how it had started with him and y/n's mom. "I know what I said was really weird but I'm going to explain everything" He said, sitting and motioning for her to do the same. She sat at the chair, holding the letter still. "I thought leaving you alone would keep you safe but it's putting you in more danger... I've asked your dad and I wanted to know if you would go to prom with me? and I will explain everything then"

y/n waited for a moment then thought, this is the only way I'm going to find out anyway. "Okay, even though we would be going together anyway, you know with Lydia and Stiles going together" 

"That is true but now I'll pick you up and take you... Okay?" Scott asked, y/n nodded and smiled, her mind on the letter now as she remembered it in her hand. "Open it" Scott said. 

"Dad!" She shouted, "It's a letter from the competition people, I'm in the last three and this will tell me if I'm getting my book published" she explained quickly. Scott couldn't help the smile forming on his face when she talked about her writing. 

"Open it. Open it!" Her dad rushed as she opened the envelope slowly. 

"I am" She giggled like a child. Her smiled faded as she read the letter, Scott saw the tears come to her eyes. 

"y/n" He whispered. 

"My books getting published!" She yelled jumping up and down, "I have to call Miss Mullen" 

She picked up the house phone just as it began to ring, "Hello? Miss Mullen!"

"Hello dear. Have you opened it?" Miss Mullen asked down the phone, she was just as eager as y/n was. 

"Yeah...." y/n trailed off. 

"And?"

"My books being published!" She shouted. 

"Thats amazing! Congratulations, I'm really proud of you"

"I wouldn't of been able to do it without you, Miss Mullen"

Prom Night.

Lydia was at y/n house helping her get ready, Lydia knew y/n wanted her mom there helping so she offered. There was a knock on the door as they were about to take pictures. "I'll get it" y/n's Dad huffed, annoyed because he had just got the camera in the right place. "It's Scott and Stiles" He shouted coming back into the living room with them trailing behind them. Scott's mouth fell as he saw y/n standing there. She looked stunning, his heart ached for her as he knew what picture she was looking at. "You look amazing" He said catching y/n's attention. 

"Thank you, you look nice too" y/n smiled. 

"Okay! Pictures!" Her dad shouted. It was y/n and Lydia first, Lydia and Stiles, y/n and Stiles, Scott and Stiles, Scott and Lydia and finally Scott and y/n. Scott looked down at y/n and smiled, he knew if her looked at the camera his eyes would glow and it would ruin the moment and he really couldn't take his eyes off her. 

"Scott you can look at the camera" Her dad said. 

"No time now dad, we'll be late." y/n said, grabbing Lydia's hand as they walked out to see only the Jeep. y/n knew Scott was been given 'the talk' from her dad. 

But all she could think about was that she was finally going with someone she loved. "I thought you weren't driving us in that, Stiles, you said-"

"Yeah my dad changed his mind..." Stiles huffed. 

  •  

Scott and Stiles were having a debate, it was nearly the end of the night and he still hadn't danced with y/n or told her. "Just go!" Stiles shouted and pushed him to them, his shouting caught there attention anyway. 

"What was he shouting-" y/n tried to stop Scott falling on her. 

"Will you dance with me?" 

"But it's not a slow- Never mind" y/n sighed as she saw Stiles with the DJ, he looked over and gave two thumbs up. 

"I love you" Scott whispered halfway through the song. 

y/n moved her head to see his face, "I love you too" Scott leaned in and kissed her. 

"Oi! You two! No canoodling" Coach shouting made his way towards them. Scott was one step ahead and pulled y/n through the crowd and into the school hallway. 

"It's so quiet, no lockers slamming" y/n laughed. 

"I need to tell you everything, before the nights up..." Scott said, before he changed his mind. 

"Okay" 

"I'm not normal" Scott started, he cringed at his words and they made y/n laugh, he carried on, "I'm a werewolf"

"A true-alpha actually" Stiles shouted, him and Lydia were in  the doorway, listening. 

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell me? But I sort of guess since we started, you know when you didn't need your inhaler all of a sudden and you suddenly became amazing at lacrosse-"

"Yeah okay... I get it... I didn't tell you because I was afraid too"

"Well you shouldn't be. I'll always be here no matter what you are... okay?" y/n moved closer, she knew her and Scott will always be together, it was like someone was pulling them towards each other. 

Thanks for reading! 

x love you all x

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
650K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...