Dating My Teacher's Brother

Autorstwa Phoenix-54

During a rugby match, Rachel Hicks' teacher Mr Paul Williams, introduces her to his younger brother. Rachel h... Więcej

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 1
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 2
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 3
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 4
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 5
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 6
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 7
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 8
Dating My Teacher's Brother. The Characters
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 9
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 10
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 11
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 12
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 13
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 14
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 15
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 16
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 18
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 19
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 20
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 21
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 22
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 23
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 24
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 25
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 26
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 27
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 28
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 29
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 30
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 31
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 32
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 33
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 34
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 35
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 37
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 38
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 39
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Epilogue

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 36

25.7K 254 12
Autorstwa Phoenix-54

Hello guys :) So I'm really tired :L I have an exam on Monday so I'll probably not upload until after then. So please Vote Comment and Become a Fan for some luck :D Thanks so much for reading Love you guys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

I hate hospitals. They smell funny, only the staff look happy and only slightly. And there's always a chance that you get sick yourself. I usually try my hardest to avoid them. But this time it was Paul in the hospital. I was always going to go see him if he ended up in hospital. I just never expected it would be because of Sean. 

"Right here we go," I looked at Anthony who broke my thoughts. "Do you want to go in first and I'll get some coffee? Or do you just want to go in together?" He smiled gently down at me. 

"No we can go in together. You did drive all the way over here." He laughed and walked towards the door. "Maybe I'll just go get the coffee." I said not wanting to see what Sean did to Paul. He smiled and opened the door. I followed nervously behind him. Paul looked away from the TV when we walked in. 

"Hey," he smiled and pushed himself up. He groaned and his face showed pain. I felt a lump in my throat, standing in the same spot; not wanting to get close to him. He doesn't look that hurt. There were a few cuts on his face and a busted lip. But other than that he looked fine. 

"How're you feeling?" Anthony asked standing at the end of the bed. 

"I've been better, but I'm alright." Anthony chuckled and nodded. 

"I can't stay long Paul. I'm meant to be looking after my sister's son. I've left him with Larry which is never a good idea." Paul shook his head at his friend. 

"It's fine honestly," he looked over at me and smiled. "Are you afraid to come near me now?" He said with a laugh. "Is it because this beautiful face is damaged?" I snorted and walked over to him. 

"Yeah that's it. I'm afraid by tomorrow you'll look like the Elephant Man." I told him sarcastically. Anthony shook his head as they laughed. 

"You two are perfect for each other." I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair beside Paul. "I should get going. I really only wanted to see how you were; and I'm feeling like a third wheel." I laughed as he walked towards the door. "I'll try and see you in the next few days." Paul nodded and we said goodbye to him. 

"So..." I said looking down at my hands. 

"It's not as bad as it looks." He tried to reassure me. "It wasn't just one sided. He's got a nasty black eye, a broken nose and a broken arm." I looked up at him in complete shock. 

"What the hell happened? And what did he do to you?" I asked trying to control my emotions. To be honest, I don't know what I was feeling right now. 

"When I got home we were basically yelling at each other. Then we just got into a fight. Like I said before, that's what happened to him. And I currently have a broken hand, a busted lip and one or two broken ribs." I closed my eyes and rested my head in my hands. "I'm fine though. I just have to stay overnight to make sure there aren’t any complications. But Sean's leaving tomorrow morning so we don't have to see him again." That last sentence made me a little bit happier. 

"If you let me go with you, this probably wouldn't have happened." It sounded like I was trying to blame myself. But in a way I guess I thought it was my fault. 

"You don't know that. He may have completely ignored the fact that you were there. It might not have made a difference." I sighed and looked up at him. "Come on," he moved over and patted the space beside him. 

"You've got broken ribs Paul. I'm not going to lie in the bed with you." He smiled and signalled me in again. 

"I'm one hundred percent sure I'll be fine. And if not it's my own fault. Just take off your shoes though." I laughed and slid off my shoes. I stood up and moved over to his bed. He wrapped his arm around me as I lay down beside him. "And they're broken on the other side."

"Well you could've said that before," he laughed and kissed the top of my head. "I probably have to go soon anyway." I said closing my eyes. I could hear the TV faintly in the background. 

"You can stay as long as you want. I know one of the doctors and I've pulled a few strings." I laughed, but not a full laugh as I was too tired to give one. "What an eventful couple of days we've had eh?" he stoked my shoulder. "You're exams finishing, me getting fired on my birthday." He said with a laugh. "Anthony's, telling your parents and now here we are." When he listed the past few days, it was hard to believe that it all had happened. 

“Well we did sort of know that things wouldn’t be straight forward. I just never thought that Sean would go this far.” He sighed and rested his forehead on top of my head.

“Do you know what we should do?” I smiled and shook my head against his shoulder.

“It’ll be easier if you just told me.”

“Aren’t couples meant to be able to know what the other if thinking?” I laughed, pulling the covers over myself. The bed covers in the hospital aren’t that comfortable.

“Just tell me and stop being a pain in the ass.” He chuckled, the vibrations moving through his chest.

“I think that we should go on holiday. Just the two of us,” I tilted my head back to look at him.

“Seriously?” I asked not believing him.

“Yeah; I don’t see why not. I’m not thinking like the other side of the world.” I laughed making him smile at me. “Maybe to France or to Spain. Something like that,” I smiled and nodded.

“I’ll have to talk it through with my parents, but I’d love to. I’ll just need to get some money for it though.” He smiled, playing with the ends of my hair.

“If your parents let you and you can’t afford it, I’ll pay. You can even pay me back if it means so much to you.” I laughed, pushing myself up. “But talk to your parents about it first. Then we can talk about everything else when that’s sorted.” I smiled, still not believing he just asked me to go away with him.

“Did you come into money all of a sudden?” I asked playing with his hair.

“It’s not like I’m poor Rachel. I’ve got savings and stuff. That’s why I always buy you the most amazing things.” I smirked and rolled my blue eyes.

“Here, do you know what I’m realising?” I said, and stopped playing with his hair. “I have no ride home.” He chuckled and I looked down at him.

“You’ll just have to stay here then.” I laughed sarcastically and started playing with his hair again.

“I don’t think so. I’ll call my dad to come and get me.” He tilted his head back and pouted at me.

“I don’t want you to go.” I smiled and lowered my lips to his. He moved his lips against mine, squeezing my thigh. He bit my bottom lip, and I gladly parted my lips. I pulled on his hair slightly, my own falling in front of my face slightly.

“I have to phone my dad,” I told him, my lips still against his.

“I think you’ll have more fun here.” I laughed and gave him another quick kiss.

“I’m going to go outside and call him.” I slid away from him and out of the bed.

“Just call him here,” I smiled at him sliding on my shoes. He sighed, “at least go to the smoking balcony at the end of the corridor. I don’t want you downstairs on your own.” Aw, he’s so cute.

“I’ll only be two minutes,” I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “Don’t go anywhere.”

“Haha, that’s very original.” I laughed and left the room.

Hate isn’t a strong enough word to describe what I feel towards Sean right now. I don’t condone what Paul did to him, but Sean just took it way too far. I mean he’s got broken ribs for goodness sake. I still can’t believe how different he is around me. He was really nice, sweet and caring around me. But with Paul he’s a completely different guy. I really don’t understand how one person can show two different sides.

I sighed and looked down at my phone. I probably should’ve put on my coat. I know its June, but it’s still a little bit cold at eight o’clock at night. I pressed my dad’s number and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" my dad's deep voice came through the phone. 

"Hey it's Rach. Can you come and pick me up from the hospital please? I'm absolutely shattered." He chuckled as I rested against the balcony. 

"Yeah sure. But it'll take me about twenty minutes to get there though."

"That's okay. Just text me when you're outside." I turned around and walked back towards the door.

"Okay I'll see you soon." I hung up and dug my phone into my pocket, before going back to Paul's room. I can't believe he's going to be here overnight. He hates hospitals as much as I do. I never expected to have to come and see Paul in hospital, because of something his brother did. 

I took a deep breath before walking back into his room. I smiled at him as I gently shut the door. "Did you get him okay?" I nodded and walked over to him. 

"Yeah he's going to be about twenty minutes." I told him sitting down on the chair. 

"Do you not want to sit with me anymore?" He smirked making me laugh. 

"If I lie down there I'll never get up." I told him honestly. 

"That's fine with me," he winked at me. I rolled my eyes, crossing my left leg over my right. “So do you want to do something tomorrow?” he asked with a smile.

“I’m pretty sure you’re going to have to rest. You don’t need to be a doctor to know that you’re not meant to put more pressure on your breathing. So therefore, you have to stay in your house.” He pouted making me laugh.

“I don’t want to stay in the house all day. It’s so boring,” I smiled resting my head against the chair. “What about the next day?” I laughed and shrugged.

“Maybe, maybe not. I’m still trying to sort things out with Xavier.” He furrowed his eyebrows, concern etched on his face.

“Yeah what did he say about it?” He pushed himself up, groaning slightly as he did so.

“He hasn’t really spoken to me. When he came in he slammed the door and went up to his room. And he was in a mood over dinner. So I told him if he doesn’t like it, then he doesn’t have to wait long until he doesn’t have to live with it.” He smiled sadly at me. “So I don’t know what he thinks about it yet. But I’m sure I’ll find out soon enough.” I gave a shrug, making it seem like I didn't care. 

"I don't want you to fall out with your brother. Blood is thicker than water." I couldn't help but smile at what he said. "I know that's rich coming from me. But I was never close to my family. You are and I know how much they mean to you." I pushed myself up from the chair and walked over to him. 

"But you mean a lot to me too." I sat down beside him, bending my left knee up onto the bed. "What if you mean more to me than Xavier and my parents? You did say I'm your family, well you're mine." He smiled, putting his hand on my knee. 

"You're my family because I don't have one. Maria, Harry and Kate are basically it. But she’s go her own family so she doesn’t need me.”

”Are you trying to say I need you?” He chuckled and nodded.

“In a good way though. I need you too, that’s just how it worked out. When you fall out with your family over something, it’s hard to get the relationship back. Especially if it’s over who your boyfriend is.” I smiled and looked down at my lap. “But it’s not going to come to that anyway. Once he has a few days to himself, he just needs to think about things.” I nodded, still not looking up at him. “Is my face to ugly for you to look at now?” I laughed and looked up at him. “There we go!” he said with a grin.

“Okay there’s no need to be patronising about it.” He laughed, running his hand through his hair, making it messy. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the message. “My dad’s outside,” I looked up at him, slipping my phone in my pocket. “What time are you home at tomorrow?”

“Probably around lunchtime. But I’ll text you when I’m leaving.” I nodded, standing up from the bed.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.” I leant over him and pressed my lips to his. “Don’t go annoying everybody now. You annoy me enough,” he laughed stroking my side.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I pressed my lips to his again. I could feel that they were slightly chapped.

“See you soon,” I gave him another quick kiss before pulling away. I smiled at him, turned around and walked over to the door. 

"By the way your ass looks amazing in those jeans.” I turned around and laughed at him, but my face was probably bright red.

“Shut up,” he laughed at me.

“Bye Rachel; I’ll see you tomorrow.” I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I shut the door quietly as I left his room. Does he just tell me stuff to make me blush?

“How is he?” My dad asked pulling away from the hospital.

“He’s alright. A few cuts, a broken hand and two broken ribs. He’s going home sometime tomorrow.” He nodded as I sat back in my seat. “Is Xavier home?” I turned my head to look at my dad.

“Yeah, he hasn’t left the house.”

“Is he still in a bad mood?” He chuckled slightly and glanced at me.

“When’s he not in a bad mood?” I smiled and looked out of the window. “He’s not exactly the happiest person. Just give him a day or two to think about things. He is your big brother after all, and Paul was one of his best friends.” I sighed and nodded.

“I know that but you’re my dad and you weren’t as bad as him. I mean you were a bit angrier and shouted a lot more.” He chuckled and pulled up outside of the supermarket.

“But I love you more than Xavier.” I looked at him and he had the straightest face ever. “I’m joking,” he finally said with a chuckle. “I love both of my children the same.” He took his keys from the ignition and climbed out of the car. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

“Why are we here actually?” He locked the car while we walked towards the entrance.

“Your mother invited her parents over for dinner tomorrow. But we’ve been busy with work we forgot to go shopping.” I laughed and looked up at my six foot two dad. He wasn’t much taller that Paul, who stood at five foot 11.

“You don’t sound very excited about that.” He chuckled and grabbed a trolley walking into the store.

“You know how they can be. And I don’t think anyone likes their parents-in-law to be honest.” I smiled, putting my hands into the pockets of my jeans. “Have you met Paul’s parents yet?” I shook my head, watching my dad scan the shelves.

“He doesn’t really get along with his parents. Paul had a go at them for the way that they acted. They cared more about their image and what people thought of them, rather than what is best for their children.” He grabbed a fillet of beef and put it into the trolley. Yes, I love beef. 

“What does Sean say about them?” I let out a breath, laughing slightly.

“He thinks they’re amazing and it’s Paul’s fault. Apparently one of the reasons they don’t like Paul is because he went to Cambridge and they wanted him to go to Oxford.” My dad snorted as if it was the stupidest thing in the world.

“Cambridge is just as good as Oxford. Especially if you’re doing Maths,” I smiled and shrugged. 

“I don’t know really. I don’t ask him about it. He doesn’t like talking about it so we don’t.” He looked at me and smiled.

“Are you really going to move away with him?” He tried changing the topic.

“I was moving to Durham anyway. I was going to go study Business and Maths anyway, so him going didn’t really make my mind up for me to go.” I partially lied to him. He nodded, satisfied with my answer.

“Right so what do you think we should get for dessert?” I laughed at his smooth topic change.

“As long as there is no cream and it’s not cheesecake, I’m happy.”

“We need to get you something fat to put something on those bones.” He poked my ribs emphasising his point. 

“There is something, it’s not like I’m just skin and bones.” He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“You know I’m only teasing. But let’s get this done so we can get you to bed. You’ve had an eventful couple of days.” I laughed and nodded. “Come on,” I followed him into the next aisle. God I love my dad. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

130K 3.5K 35
Katie Williams, a 17 year old single girl with a tough life, she's in her last year of 6th form and looks after her alcoholic mum. Daniel Radford, a...
6.2K 116 6
She dreamed about him every night. Four years ago he left leaving her with a heartache. Amy's best friend Alice was like the sister that Amy never h...
37 2 2
Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She...
238K 6.3K 28
[Student/Teacher] - Book One of the Tie Twister Series! "I just really don't like him, but I do... At the same time. It's weird, but I kind of like t...