Memories of Azura

Galing kay CarnelianCrownedLady

When a simple popularity bulletin becomes a murder list, an ex Queen Bee becomes the heroin she never thought... Higit pa

Prologue
The Human
The Proposal
Sneaky Paparazzi's Discovery
Status Quo
Body Found
Interrogation
Undercover Under Cover
The murder List
Stabbed
The Infirmary
Crowned Heads
The Fortune Teller
His Siblings
Treasure in the Treasury
Waiting
Things I shouldn't have Done
The Blood Vampires' Arrival
Troy of Druada
Beneath the Mandrakes
Lies
Crown Princess of Rosso
Surprises, Secrets and Threats
Safe (Bloody/ Gory Scenes- Not for Children)
The Run
Fragments
Confessions of a Serial Killer
Unaccountable Evidences & Unknown Living Proofs
My Sacrifice

Absence of Leverage

271 16 2
Galing kay CarnelianCrownedLady

Chapter 23: Absence of Leverage

“…he’ll never forgive you … And ‘never’ for Soul-Suckers like us is a very… very long time.”

10:20 PM

We reached a small tent not so far away from the camp of the Dreamscape nomads and my Amazon kidnapper gestured for me to jump out of the carriage. I turned my back to roll my eyes, knowing that I had no choice but to abide.

My hands and feet were already sore from the cuffs and links that kept on torturing my ankles and wrists every time I move them. The chilled forest breeze sent shivers down my bare skin as I planted my feet on the ground. The Amazon jumped behind me, pushing me towards the shabby tent to keep on going, my heels leaving poke marks on the loose soil and dry leaves that smattered the ground.

My eyes strayed intently all over the place, looking for the gates that Lilly was saying. Lilly said it was behind their camp. I’m already behind their camp and there’s no gate anywhere. My thoughts averted to reality the moment I felt a hand push my back.

I tumbled inside the tent and I was perfectly positive I scraped my elbow in something rough. My rusty links clinked loudly as I hit the squeaky floor boards. I grimaced and grunted in pain as I tried to haul myself into a sitting position.

The tent was dimly lit by four torches attached in the pillars at each corner. There were many weird artifacts like treasure chests, animal furs and horns of various beasts I can never name. The stuffed ravens were a horrifying sight but it wasn’t as revolting as the dead frogs inside the line of jars. I looked away, frozen by the gorgy feeling.

If there’s anyone who knows my secret fear of these sickening amphibians; it’d be my substitute lab partner Daniel- the crown prince- whom I love- whom I left. I curse myself for being stupid enough for letting him out of my sight.

“You like it here? This is my let’s say… lair.” She spoke as she crossed her arms and leaned on a pillar. “You’ll be staying here for a while but… we’ll never know.” She laughed at her own personal joke that I didn’t even get. Any sane person in my position- chained and thrown on the ground- wouldn’t know how to laugh.

She sat comfortably, reclining her back and raising her legs on a worn sofa covered by a pile of animal furs as I was left to stare at her from the floor.

“What are you planning to do to me?” I asked. I was surprised I could already hear my voice. Maybe they just took my voice back in the castle so no one would hear me scream. Now they’re giving it back because even if I die screaming, no one would hear.

“Really Princess? You really want to know?” She straightened her back and crossed her legs facing me. I nodded.

“Well first, I will fetch some of my clothes back from the camp and bring it here. Then, you will take that expensive blue ball gown off and wear my clothes. The fun part happens after that.” She said as she stood up and made her way to one of the many small wooden cabinets that lined the walls. She opened the one in front of her and fingered the multicolored bottles that lined with different labels- which I cannot read from my far distance.

“You see, Princess, this is what you learn when you get banished from the citadel where you grew up just because you fell in love with the wrong guy. They take away your home, your properties, and your rights and throw you out in the wilderness. Luckily, the Dreamscapes took me in. They gave me shelter, they gave me food, and they even taught me all of their ways. They taught me how to make these.” She flipped her waist length black hair to face me. She was carrying a little glass elixir with a murky dark swooshing substance inside. She went to my direction, showing me the little worn parchment- attached with a string to the cork; the label. ‘La Mia’ it reads.

This is my Individuality Potion. Whoever drinks this will become me and whoever drinks yours will become you. Oh, don’t worry pretty lips, I will make you your very own.” Her words made my little plane of hope crash land on my face. She’s planning to switch our appearances. She’s crazy.

“Why bother doing all of these if you can kill me instead?” I asked, trying to free my badly wounded wrists from the cuffs that rested heavily behind my back.

“You really are stupid. If I kill you, my Prince would know that I did it and he would be mad at me. But if I switch my face to yours; he will be angry at you and not to me. Do you see it, Lucy? You will have my face and he will never ever believe you when you say you’re the real Lucy that he loves. As for me, I’ll be happy to rule as Queen of Azura with that lustrous crown on your head and that glistening ring on your finger.”

“Even with all that he will never love you for who you are, Cornelia.” I said as she lounged towards me, grabbed my hair and deliberately hit my face on the ground. I wanted to move and fight back but all there was were the rasp of metal scraping and banging the floor. She plucked not only a strand of hair but an entire clump from above my nape. I screamed in pain both from my physical and emotional misery.

“I know, but I… don’t… care. He will hate you for the rest of his life and he’ll never forgive you for what you did to his poor little Princess which will be my part to take after I’m done with these.” She showed me the clump of hair she got from me and gave me an irritating smirk. “And ‘never’ for Soul-Suckers like us is a very… very long time.” Listening to her psychotic laugh is sickening as I watched her drop my hair on dirty cauldron.

“You really do love him,” I let out a sigh and caught her attention. And for once, her dead gray eyes looked sincere.

“Since the day he was born.” She said as I could’ve sworn I saw a ghost of a smile in the thin pressed line below her nose. This is it. I just have to push further.

“I also loved a guy once.” She looked at me with a puzzled stare. “His name is Tyler. I’ve loved him since I was five… until now.” Her eyes widened in shock as her lips opened and closed like a fish out of the water. “Reece doesn’t know about this. Please don’t tell him. If you tell him, he’ll be furious.” I begged.

“Then why didn’t you run away when you had a chance?” Her voice was now in a normal tone. Not taunting, not irritating but somehow understanding. The moment I saw how relaxed her facial muscles became, I knew I doing good at this. If I survive this, I’ll pursue acting in college.

“The whole castle was packed with guards and the walls with archers; I couldn’t get out. And if I managed to sneak out, then what next? I wouldn’t even know where to run to.” I feigned sadness and she buys it.

“Not everyone knows this but there is a gate just a little farther from the camp that separates you’re world to ours. You can exit Carpatia from that gate.” She said as she came closer.

“Cornelia, if I could just get out of here, I will never ever let Reece find me again. We have a property in Oscoda, I can live there. Or in my grandmother’s house in Sterling Heights. I’d go as far as the Philippines if you want me to but before everything else, Cornelia, please let me go.” I was absolutely sure how well my acting is going, knowing in her eyes that I nailed it.

“I will let you go.” She said in a soft reassuring voice that came in contrast with a deviant smirk. “After you drink my Individuality position and I drink yours.” Her psychotic laughter rang again as I was left to kick the thin air in irritation. She stood up and placed the bottle back in the cabinet. “I’ll go fetch you some clothes.” She said before she left.

11:45 PM

Silence devoured me as I sat on the middle of the shabby, macabre, circus tent. I looked at the worn pendulum clock on the far end of the tent and knew it was a quarter passed eleven. The fate that she had chosen to give me was truly something far worse than death.

Thoughts of my ill near future came disrupted with the sound of footsteps nearing my direction. I looked up and it was him. The long haired gypsy guy who threatened to hurt Reece- which he actually did.

“What do you want?” I spat as I saw his unreasonably happy grin.

“Something only you can give me.” He bent down to have a closer look at me as if signaling a cue for my hairs to stand up. He grabbed my cuffs behind my back and dragged me in the corner of the room were another pile of fur rested chaotically. He hooked the chains of my wrists on a low hook under one of the torches.

My chained wrists that rested inches above my head hung me in an odd position having the rest of my body flat on the soft fur. He made sure the chains were secure as he ran both his hands from my elbows down to my breasts. I tried to break free from the chains but the constant rattle of clinks and clanks assured me of its sturdiness. My hands were no use so only my chained feet could fight for my poor little sacred virtue.

I continued bending my knees and kicking with all my might as I subsequently hit his thighs and knees. He didn’t seem to mind as he continued on trailing hungry kisses from my ear to my jaw. My legs are tired for the futile attempts of breaking free and my calcaneous bone hurts like hell from my heels. He cupped my face and clashed his mouth into mine- owning me like he never will.

His kiss was hard and hungry that it felt like he’ll never pull away. I wriggled and shook my head helplessly begging him to stop. I was on his mercy and clearly he doesn’t have any. He pulled away at last and his lustful eyes locked into my tearful ones. I didn’t even realize that I was already starting to cry. Maybe deep inside I know that the absence of any leverage can also be the absence of any form of hope. I recall my words to him in response to his threat to Reece yesterday; “Listen, Psycho. If you lay even just one of your fucking fingers to Reece, God forgive me for what I could do to you.” My bark definitely is stronger than my bite.

“Hush Princess,” He said as he wiped away the tears on both sides of my face. He brushed away the tousled side of my bangs that covered my left eye and tucked its blunt ends on the far side of my face. He smiled. “I will make you forget about the Prince even without using a Memory- Feeder.” His voice was soft and light but his words made it clear that he’ll have me hard and rough.

He moved to astride me. His weight was pinning me down as I was unable to move my legs any longer. He runs his hands along the contours of my torso, worshiping me and touching me like the finest porcelaine. He lifted my back in an arch, for his hands to expertly untie the strings that fasten my gown. My sobs grew even louder and this stopped him half way. He smiled blissfully, looking at the damage he’s done- my exposed cleavage. Either way, I was relieved that I have my Battle Ready Armor on and my breasts don’t show.

Quickly but gently, he bent over to caress my breasts with his cheek. He repeated the process for sometime like he was indulging with the feel. He buried his nose between my voluptous mounds and inhaled my scent like I was some sort of illegal drugs. Licking his way from between my mounds up to my neck, he sucked my left jaw as he kept on breathing behind my ear.

I can feel my tears streaming down my face to my neck as he brutally sucked, bit and licked my trembling mouth. “You taste_ as good _ as your soul. I’ve never had something that tasted this_ pure. ” He said in between wet kisses as his hands kneaded my mounds like dough.  

I know he won’t stop even how much I begged. I couldn’t do anything to save myself. I know no one will come in my aid. I realized everything as I felt my skirt being lifted and his hands running up from my ankles to my thighs; separating my legs.

I was hopeless. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.7K 259 18
A girl. Isolated from the whole world. Living in an Island alone... Finally gets a Chance to meet the Whole world. But There is a Price for Everyt...
8 0 11
A human girl suffers a traumatic loss. A demon returns to the living. Two different worlds collide when they meet. Welcome to their wonderland
881K 21.3K 20
(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was alwa...
4.8K 150 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...