FRIEND ZONED? (Cat Noir x Rea...

By LoZfan4Dayz

THIS IS A CAT NOIR X READER ~~~~~~~~ You were best friends with Adrien until he moved to Paris- the c... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14~ SPECIAL A/N
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20 PT 1
Chapter 20 Pt 2
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24 Pt. 1
CHAPTER 24 Pt. 2
Chapter 25 - Finale

CHAPTER 1

38.1K 811 548
By LoZfan4Dayz

I took an empty seat that was secluded from every other lunch table. I'm the new girl in the school. I moved here from America. And now I'm in the "city of love". That sucks.

    "Adrien?" I asked as a boy walked towards me.

"Y/N?" He asked aloud as he smiled.

I remember when Adrien and I first met. It was a long time ago...

*FLASHBACK*

    I stood in the far end of the line. It was a dark and gloomy day, the rain splattered on my bright pink umbrella. I was waiting on the line for hours, just to get my mother free groceries for a picnic. I wasted my play time for that. I was 5 years old. Who in their right mind would leave their young child outside with strangers? I have zero clue.

    Then suddenly, a fight broke out. It was a very aggressive and violent fight, not something you would see normally. The men faced me, and charged at me. I closed my eyes, ready for impact. But instead of a huge impact, it was a shove. I fell to the floor in minimal pain. A pale hand appeared in front of me. And it was none other than Adrien.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
203K 6.1K 39
/////COMPLETED///// This is an Adrien x Reader story. Updates every Monday. ------------- (Y/N) was a girl with a pretty lonely life. Her father died...
11.1K 307 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
167K 4.9K 59
With 15 you fell in love with the first time but you got heartbroken. You started to hate loving someone and started to concentrate into your career...