Sinful Awakening

By myheartscontent

Mina Reynolds has never been in a serious relatinonship, and has always been a one guy type of girl. Now one... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Sinful Awakening

296K 2.6K 176
By myheartscontent

A paper fluttered down onto my desk, making me glance up at the teacher, Mr. O'Mally, who had been handing back everyone's math test from last week.

I grabbed my paper and flipped it over, a smile spreading across my face when I saw that I once again got 100%. I didn't know why but math just came easily to me and I loved it.

A groan from beside me made me giggle as I shot a glance at my best friend Lenny. 

"God I hate math,"she grumbled, stuffing her test into her binder, not caring if it got wrinkled or torn.

"Well maybe if you actually stayed up to study last night, you might have passed," I teased. She flipped me off when the teacher wasn't looking.

"I had oats to plow okay, its not my fault temptation is so damn ... tempting!" She whined, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat.

I laughed, shaking my head at my friend. She was always saying things like that, but god I loved her. She was a natural born red head, with light green eyes and pale skin, she sometimes looked like a living breathing doll, hence the nick name doll face.

"Okay everyone I have just handed back your tests from last week. I see that the majority of you are having trouble grasping the concepts of integrals. So I will be staying late every day after school for anyone who needs help understanding. For the few of you who did manage to get 80's and above, congratulations." He smiled, running a hand through his sandy blond hair.

Mr. O'Mally was at least 30 years old, standing at nearly 6 feet tall. He was probably one of the youngest teachers we had at the school, and the most liked.

The sound of the bell ringing made all the students jump to their feet, all of them just needing to get away. I packed up my things along with Lenny, letting everyone else push and shove their way out of the class.

"Keep up the good work Mina." Mr. O'Mally called, nodding to me and Lenny as we headed out of the class. "Thank you sir." I said with a smile and a wave before following Lenny out.

"Kiss ass." Lenny coughed under her breath making me shove her lightly. She laughed, slipping her arm through mine. 

"Come on! You totally have to admit that it's true." She giggled, poking me in the side playfully.

I faked a glare as I stuck my tongue out at her. "You know you can always kiss ass with me?" I cooed, just as one of Lenny's boy-toys walked by shooting her a smile.

She smiled back making a point to watch as he walked off, her eyes trained on his ass. "Nah, I'm right where I want to be." she whispered breathlessly, dramatically fanning herself.

I slapped her over the head. "Keep it in your pants and at home!" I laughed, making a gagging face. 

"Oh please Mina, you just wish you had as much game as I did!" She smirked, shooting me a wink.

"I'm a one guy type of girl Len, I don't need a lot of game for that." I chuckled, coming to a stop in front of our lockers.

"Girl I can see right through you! You are like a goddess! and goddesses don't do just one guy." She smirked.

"Goddess? Yeah, right!" I laughed, brushing off her compliment. 

"I'm being serious. Look at you! You have dark brown curly hair that never frizzes in this damn weather. Lips that are the perfect shape and size, not to pouty and not to thin. You got cheek bones ga-lore, mocha coloured eyes. A figure that could cause anyone to change teams-besides me of course, and you're one heck of a girl all together." She said placing her hands on her hips.

"Face it sweety, you are gold and anyone would be crazy to ignore you. And on top of that, I know you must be a freak in bed." She laughed, grabbing her books and stuffing them into her bag.

"I am not!" I shouted, making a swipe for her, but she had already danced out of the way. "Honey I know one when I see one." She smiled. "Don't worry I'm one to and I LOVE it. And most importantly... so does the entourage" She winked, waving it off. 

She stepped forward once more looping her arm through mine and proceeded to drag me to our last class of the day.

The rest of the day seemed to inch by at a snails pace, and by the time I crawled into bed that night my head was pounding from a killer headache. Staring at my textbook for too long and the constant chimes of my phone going off as Len texted me didn't help my situation; and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was instantaneously pulled under into the world of dreams.

**************Mina's Dream*************

I was standing in front of a large door. 

One that towered over me a good couple of feet. It was solid oak, its surface stained a rich brown, its wood carved in beautiful flowing designs. I reached out to touch it, but noticed that my hand was covered in a white glove, that reached to my elbow.

I frowned, glancing down at my attire and nearly gasped. I was fitted in a blood red dress that hugged my curves, accentuating the swell of my breasts and hips. I tentatively raised my hand, feeling large rubies adorning my neck and ears. I continued my inspection, my hand gently reaching up to my hair which was pinned up in a curly mass on top of my head.

"Fretting over your appearance again beautiful?" A husky voice asked from behind me. I turned just as two men stepped forward out of the shadows, both of them taking one of my hands and looking me over with hungry eyes.

I felt my heart take off flying inside my chest. Both of them were stunningly handsome. Their creamy white skin contrasted starkly with their raven black hair and the ocean blue of their eyes. 

From what I could tell the two of them were brothers. Their features were sharp, angular almost deadly and hauntingly beautiful at the same time.

Both of them practically oozed lust and power, and I was shocked that my thoughts had begun to draw up  carnal images of three bodies intertwined on a bed. I felt my cheeks suffuse with heat and my mouth go dry at how vivid and intense those images were.

I unconsciously licked my lips, trying to relieve the sudden deep thirst building at the back of my throat. I was momentarily distracted from my thoughts when the brother that had spoken first, pressed a kiss to the top of my right hand. 

His movements were fluid and graceful but yet, held a power that made me shiver with delight. His thick hair was styled messily on top his head, with small tendrils that seemed to cascade onto his forehead and that seemed to caress the tops of his dark brows. 

My gaze was drawn to the way his arm flexed under his clothing when he - sadly - lowered my hand from his lips. I could see that his whole body seemed to ripple with hardened muscles. 

I knew I had been silently standing between these two gods for a long time, just staring wide-eyed, but I didn't have any idea what to say that wasn't either going to be a moan or something crude and sexual.

Instead I forced myself to do a mental shake and focus on something other than sexy male body parts. So I focused on the next best thing, clothing. Both of them were clad in tailored tuxedos that seemed to fit their bodies to perfection.

The brother that stood on my right wore a traditional black and white tux while the other one was clad in all black.

My inspection was once again interrupted by something warm brushing over the tops of my knuckles on my left hand. I glanced over to see that now the other brother was now the one leaning over my hand, his lips gently pressed to my skin.

I unintentionally released a soft sigh, my eyes fluttering closed at the innocent touch. It was odd how something so innocent had my heart skipping a beat and caused my body to burn with desire. 

Light chuckles had me looking back at them. A soft gasp escaped my lips when I noticed two white points peaking out beneath their lips.

Fangs?! I was reeling at the thought of something so ridiculous but when the two of them stepped forward I felt my body yearning for them to bite me. To draw blood and taste me. I jumped slightly when I felt lips touch the base of my neck.

"Someone's alittle excited. Isn't that right Erik?" The brother in the white tux murmured to what I guessed was Erik in the black.

"I'd say alittle more than excited, Adrian" He smirked, lightly nipping at the inside of my wrist, right above the veins.

I moaned, leaning into Adrian, as he pressed feather light kisses into my skin, his fangs gently dragging along my skin, almost teasingly. My heart rate spiked inside my chest, my core beginning to throb with need. "I think we should skip the ball and go straight to bed. I think our little vixen needs some attention." Erik purred, stepping closer and trailing a hand up my backside, making me very aware that my dress was backless.

I whimpered when Erik lightly trailed his fingers over my breasts. "So beautiful" He cooed, leaning forward and kissing me passionately on the lips.

I was suddenly transported to a bedroom, with a massive four poster bed, its sheets a beautiful rich crimson velvet, nearly as dark as blood. The room had a large fire place, a fire burning at its heart, raising the temperature of the room every second.  My dress was torn from my body as two very hungry and excited vampires removed every article of my clothing leaving me completely naked.

"Mina you're driving us crazy with your smell." Adrian moaned inhaling my arousal and burying his head in the side of my neck, his hands skimming over my hips.

"Then what are you two waiting for?" I murmured. My eyes widened when I realized that I had just basically given these two sex gods permission to ravage me.

Their joined chuckles made another blush rise to my cheeks, making me feel hot all over. Erik and Adrian gently lead me towards the bed. "Get in." Adrian whispered, pressing a kiss to my shoulder before stepping back.

I climbed into bed, feeling the weight of their gazes on me as I exaggerated my movements, swaying my hips as I crawled towards the pillows.

A low growl had me looking over my shoulder, biting my lip seductively at them. They began to undress before my eyes, their clothes falling one by one to the floor leaving them bare and exposed to my sight.

My eyes ran over their bodies hungrily, just the sight of them making me weak and wet. Their bodies looked like they had been carved, moulded to utter perfection. Hard muscles lined their stomachs, flowing down to their hips that bent and cut into that sexy "v" that trailed down to their very excited arousal's.

I let out a small moan of appreciation at the size of them. These brothers were definitely blessed in that department. I noticed that Erik had a small trail of dark hair starting at his navel that traveled south, accentuating the pale white of his skin. While Adrian was hairless, completely smooth.

The two of them crawled onto the bed, their eyes fixated on me as if I were their prey and they the hunters. Slowly I felt hands caress the tips of my feet, before trailing up my legs. Their touches were so innocent so gentle, but they managed to get me even more excited, heat rising from their fingertips till I was consumed by it.

Adrian crawled up towards my lips, his mouth capturing mine in a heated kiss that had my head spinning. I slipped my hands into his hair, moaning when his tongue dived into my mouth, tasting me.

I felt Erik, pressing light kisses into my thighs and along my navel, his fingers dangerously moving closer to the object of my desire.

I let out a gasp when I felt Erik's tongue lapping at my core, his fingers running over my thighs teasingly. Adrian moved his lips to my neck, his teeth once more scraping against my neck, making me arch into him. I wanted no I needed to feel their bite.

Almost as if they had read my mind I felt two sharp bites at the same time. One at my neck and the other on the inside of my thigh. I moaned in pleasure when the throbbing in my core seemed to grow, till I was arching off of the bed, my eyes squeezed shut.

Endorphins perhaps? My mind reasoned. Adrian cupped my neck, holding me still as he lapped at my blood. Erik had to hold my legs apart and my hips to the bed because I was moving too much. I felt him lap once, and then twice before he lifted himself up from between my legs. I looked at him, my eyes feeling heavy from the endorphin's and blood loss.

His eyes were burning a dark blue, his lips parted and a small drop of blood, trailing down his chin. He climbed over me, till he was level with me, and pressed his lips to mine. I moaned tasting the blood on his tongue, I dragged my fingernails down his back before I squeezed his ass, moaning even louder in appreciation when I felt his muscles flex and harden.

I pulled away from Erik to look at Adrian who had also finished feeding from me, his eyes also burning a brilliant blue. I slipped my hand onto his neck, using that to pull him closer to me, my lips seeking his. Erik pressed himself into my core, the pressure at my entrance making me whimper in need.

I grinded my hips against him, coaxing him forward. This was it, I was finally going to be with these men. Just as Erik thrusted into me everything went black.

************************

I jumped up into a sitting position, yanked from gyrating bodies and the sounds of pure ecstasy by the blaring of my alarm clock. My hair was tangled and matted to the light sheen of sweat coating my body and my heart seemed to be thundering in my ears as I heaved for air. I glanced around the room subconsciously trying to look for Adrian and Erik, but they weren't there. I released a loud groan when I came to terms with the fact that I was in my utterly boring and lonely room. I collapsed back against my pillows with defeat.

"It was only a dream?" I whined throwing an arm over my face in annoyance. I guess Len was right. I definitely wasn't a one type of guy kind of girl. I was an Erik and Adrian type of girl. My core was throbbing for the need to release but unfortunately I couldn't do anything about it because I was already late for school.

I growled to no one in particular as I jumped out of bed and into the shower, rinsing off my frustrations as best I could. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and slipped on some jean shorts and a white tank top. It felt a little cool out so I grabbed a mint cardigan, throwing that on over my shirt before I slipped into some gladiator sandals.

Grabbing my bag and phone I bolted out of the house not bothering to grab anything to eat. I climbed into my Mini Cooper, speeding to school just in time to hear the bell go off.

I sighed softly, glad that I had made it on time. I ran to class, just walking in just as the final bell rang. Lenny was sitting in her normal seat next to mine. 

"Someone's cutting it a little close," she teased.

I nodded, plopping into my seat beside her without saying anything in return.

 "Hey what's wrong sweet cheeks? You okay?" She asked looking at me concerned. I smiled, "Yeah every things fine." I whispered pulling out my books and pens.

I would normally tell Lenny everything, but I knew that if I told her the reason I was so riled up this morning was because I was having a wet dream about two sex god vampires - let's just say she would never let me live it down.

"Okay. Oh by the way, apparently there is supposed to be two new transfer students that are coming today." She smiled wagging her eyes at me suggestively.

"And they're both guys," she giggled. 

I rolled my eyes laughing at my best friend as we settled back into our regular back and forth banter. 

"You and your sex drive," I murmured. "Don't they ever stop?" I teased.

"Hey, they'll stop when I find a guy that can take care of them!" She defended making me laugh. Lenny always knew how to take my mind off of things, that's why I loved her so much.

"Okay everyone, settle down we are going to begin." Lenny and I both quieted our laughter as we turned to face our history teacher.

After class Lenny and I were making our way to our lockers when we noticed a huge group of girls swarming around the main office doors. We frowned at one another before going over to investigate.

When we had managed to squeeze our way through to the front, we followed everyone's gazes through the glass doors. There, facing the office secretary were two guys standing with their backs to the doors. 

Both of them completely and utterly oblivious to the swarm of whispering, squealing estrogen filled fangirls only feet away from them.

From their backs I could tell that they were both built just right, not to much muscle. One guy was wearing a black t-shirt and dark navy jeans, while the other wore a dark red long-sleeved shirt that clung to his muscular arms and back. His waist was clad in black boot cut jeans.

The more I admired the two new arrivals in front of me, something stirred inside in the pit of my stomach. Something about them was just... so familiar.

They must have finished talking with the secretary because when they turned I felt like my soul had died and gone to heaven. Because not a few feet in front of me, separated by a mere piece of glass, stood the objects of my sexual frustrations.

Erik and Adrian. And let me tell you they looked all the more edible in real-life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 9.9K 30
Trying to escape a threat to her life and that of her parents, Danielle is forced to move in with her hot-headed cousin Paul. After a horrible relati...
5.8M 73.9K 26
The Lovely Bite is ON SALE ON AMAZON! Link in profile! THIS NOVEL ONLY HOLDS THE FIRST 20 CHAPTERS FOR SAMPLE. Highest Ranking in Vampire- #1~ 5/31/1...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.6K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
7.4M 170K 42
Living with a hot boy is fine. Living with five hot boys is hard. Living with five hot brothers is tough. Being captured by five hot vampire brothers...