Dangerous Love. (BoyxBoy) Com...

By WhispersOfLove

Jayden Steele is an 18-year-old gang member who has nothing in his life except drugs, sex, violence and a sec... More

Chapter 1. (Picture Of River)
Chapter 2. (Picture Of Jayden)
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20. The end.
Epilogue!

Chapter 12.

65.4K 1.4K 196
By WhispersOfLove

Aaron on the side------>

~ Jayden's Pov~

 "I'll see you later okay?" I said kissing River on the lips. We were standing in the parking lot by River's car and for the last half hour I have been trying to tell River to let me go. I was supposed to be meeting Aaron and he isn't the kind of person that likes to wait.

" Fine, but come over as fast as you can." He said against my lips

"Yeah, Okay. I'll come and see you right after."

I opened his car door so he could get in. River turned around to face me and kissed me on lips so passionately that it made my toes curl,I groaned when he pulled away. He smirked and closed the car door leaving me in the parking lot with a huge boner. He blew me a kiss and drove off with a huge smile on his face.

I shook my head and smiled to myself as I headed for the bus. I really didn't want to go and see Aaron, usually when he wants to see me it's because he wants something and right now I'm really not in the mood for it. I know that it is something bad. Aaron is the leader of our gang, he control's everything and we have to do whatever he wants.

**

The bus ride didn't take long and I walked out and made my way to Aaron's office. He owns a huge garage were they wash,fix and sell cars. But let me tell you, they do way more than washing and selling cars. I spotted Derek under neat one of the cars with his feet sticking out.

" What's up dude?" I asked hitting his leg with my foot.

He groaned and pulled out from under neat the car with a frown on his face. " Dude, you scared the shit out of me. And now my leg hurts, so thank you very much arsehole!"

I chuckled and handed out my hand to help him up, he took it and hoisted himself up.

" Is Aaron here?" I asked pointing to Aaron's office. The door was closed and I couldn't hear voices so I was hoping that he had forgotten that he was supposed to meet me and went somewhere. But my hope vanished when the door opened and Aaron peaked his head out.

" Come in, I want to talk to you." He said with his deep and stern voice. Aaron is a really intimidating but respected man, he is the kind of man that you really don't want to mess with, he can ruin your life with the blink of an eye. And everyone in our gang are afraid of him, I think I am the only person that isn't afraid of him and his messed up attitude.

" I'll see you later Derek"

Derek smiled and nodded before going back to fixing the car again. I walked over to Aaron and he stepped aside when I made my way inside his office. His office is really fancy compared to the rest of the garage. Aaron walked over to his huge wooden desk and sat down on his chair. He put away some papers and looked up at me with a small smile " I have a job for you Jayden"

I raised an eyebrow and sat down on the chair opposite from his " Ohhh,so exciting! Do tell" I said sarcastically.

I'm really sick of his bullshit. It's always the same damn thing. He orders me to his office, tells me he has an assignment for me which is something as lame as going to another worthless gang and spying on them. I mean what the hell is up with that?

Aaron frowned " This is important Jayden, don't play smart with me."

I rolled my eyes and sighed " Fine, what is it then?"

" I have two kilos of cocaine waiting for me by the border in Arizona. I want you to drive there and get it for me. Joe will meet you there and help you hide the drugs in your car. There shouldn't be any problems and this will go as easy as the other times you did this." Aaron was looking at me with a weird expression, like he expected me to stand up and run out of the room.

" What if I don't want to do it?" I asked staring up at him. It's not that I was afraid or that I hadn't done it before, it was just that I didn't want to drive for two fucking hours to get him that shit that he sells and then drive back for another two hours just to get back home. I don't even get anything out of it.

" Well then I suppose it wouldn't be a problem if you lost your new rich best friend." He said with a smirk.

My eyes widened and I swear it felt like my heart stopped at that very moment. How the fuck....? I had been so careful, I never let him drive me home anymore and I never let him go outside when he was at my house. How the hell did they find out?

Shit! This is not good. Fucking asshole! I wanted to punch the smirk off of Aaron's face. Fucking Bastard! I was pissed right now. I bet he has been watching me just to find some dirt and then threaten me with it if I didn't want to do this stupid little job for him.

I frowned and shook my head " So your threatening me now? Is this how this shit works?"

He shrugged and rubbed his dark beard while relaxing in his seat" If it gets the job done then yes."

" If you lay one finger on him, I swear to god I'll kill you..."

"Just relax will you. I am getting really tired of your attitude Jayden. The only reason I put up with you and your disrespectful ways is because you are good at what you do. You are a great member for the gang, so I expect you to not disappoint me, I'll pay you good money for it too. Now that I know how good you are, you will get paid."

" I'll get paid? How much?" I asked suddenly interested.

Aaron nodded and smiled " I'll pay you 70 000 dollars if you manage to get the cocaine to me safely."

It felt like my breath caught in my throat " Wh-What? 70 000 dollars? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Aaron laughed and shook his head " If you make you sure that you make it here safe, then the money is yours. I'll give you some of the money before you leave and the rest when you get back."

I stood up from the chair and started pacing around the room. My hands were sweating and I felt happy but at the same time really nervous. I mean 70 000 freaking dollars! That's a shit load of money. It would help my mom and Zayne out so much, we need as much money as we can get. I have no idea how I would explain 70 000 dollars to my mom, but I will just have to make up something.

And I had done it before so I know how things work. But I had never smuggled three kilos before. So that's a huge challenge and the risk of getting caught is also really big, but I really want the money. "Okay,I'll do it."

Aaron smiled and nodded" Okay, you best be ready on Friday afternoon. I'll call you and give you more information then." Aaron said and stood up from his leather chair. He walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder before he opened the door and led me outside.

" It was nice doing business with you Jayden. I hope you succeed " He said smiling genuinely. I nodded and made my way to Derek.

" How did it go?" He asked as he saw me walking over to him. I shrugged not knowing what to say. It went good but it also went bad. It went good because I would get paid and it went bad because it's the worst thing you could do.

Derek was wearing a grey sweater with stains of oil and ripped faded jeans. He was leaning over the car, trying to fix the engine. His brows were furrowed and he was biting his lip, a habit he has when he tries to concentrate on something.

After a few minutes he gave up and threw his hands up in the air " Fuck this shit! I can't do this" He yelled angrily.

I laughed at him and shoved him aside taking his place by the car " Let me do it."

I spent another hour at the garage trying to fix the engine before I was done and exhausted. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and sighed. It wasn't that hot outside, but it felt like I would faint from the heat " There you go Derek, you owe me for this. I'm gonna go, I just want to head home and take a shower."

Derek was to busy flicking on his phone to even pay attention to me. I shook my head and walked outside. I felt really dirty, my hair was a mess and I had oil stains all over my hands and t-shirt. I was also really sweaty and god do I need a shower. I didn't want River to see me like this so I decided that I was gonna go home and shower before going to his house.

As I was walking home my phone rang and I fished it out of my pocket and pressed the answer button.

"Hello"

"Where are you?" I heard River ask on the other side of the phone. I could imagine him pouting while saying it.

I smiled " I am done now. I helped Derek fix a car and I'm all sweaty and oily now. I'm just gonna head home to take a shower and then I'll be at your place. "

"Why don't you come over and take a shower. I'll rub the dirt off of you." He was trying to tease me, I could hear it in his voice. And it actually worked, I could imagine myself in his huge bathroom showering with him. Fuck! I really wanted to try that. His hot hands all over me, touching and feeling  

and...Fuck! I was going hard just thinking about it. Imagine him actually doing it. I also felt so happy that he opens up to me more, it makes me happy that he can be himself with me.

"I'll come right now, if you promise to take a shower with me." I teased trying not to laugh.

"I promise I'll take a shower with you." He said seductively. My eyes widened and I groaned from the sound of his sexy voice, I just wanted to run all the way to his house now. Damn! He makes me crazy.

Now I was getting excited "Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can."

"See you soon."

I pressed the end button and put the phone in my pocked before running all the way to the bus stop. Luckily I didn't have to wait long before the bus arrived. Throughout the entire bus ride all I could think about was River's naked body and how much I wanted and earned for him. I swear I have never seen anyone as hot and sexy in my entire life. He is just everything wrapped into one. The bus pulled to a stop a few blocks down from River's house and I walked up to his front door and rang the bell. As I pulled my finger away from the bell the door was pulled open and River threw himself on me making me stumble back a few steps.

I laughed and hugged him tighter carrying him inside. His legs were around my waist and his hands were around my neck while he kissed me on the neck breathing in my smell.

"It took you loong enough."

I laughed and kissed down his neck as I closed the door after us and walked upstairs with him still clinging himself to me for dear life. I walked over to his bedroom and opened the door with my foot. I carried him over to the bed and placed him onto it carefully. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. I swear it felt like I hadn't kissed him for ages, even tough it was just a few hours ago. But I missed his smell and taste, and right now I wanted him so badly that it was killing me.

I pulled away and grabbed his hand. I smirked at his confused expression "You promised me a shower, so come on."

------------

Sorry for the late upload. But I'm back now :-D I hope you missed me.hahah. Anyways this chapter was boring, but the next chapter will have some naughty naugthy in it. lol. :-D So look forward to that. Thanks for the votes and comments.:-D I love you guys.<3 You have no idea how happy it makes me to see them. Thank you! :-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 281 22
Murphy doesn't want to be here. He's the new kid in town, going to a new school. He's at least met two new friends but then one day a mystery guy joi...
107K 4.2K 26
Evan Jakes is 5'6, 18 years old and a closeted gay. It seems that every day is on a constant repeat. That is until one day Evan ends up in a situat...
544 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
491K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...