"Who are you?"......"You summ...

By Luna_loves_you_4ever

Thana is her name...and she wanted to play a deadly game..... Her name Thana mean's death...........she's one... More

"I told you so!"
Shock!
"WHAT?"
"We're sorry."
One last time.
Bringing back the memories.

"I don't want too!"....."Do it!"

856 10 1
By Luna_loves_you_4ever

All Rights Reserved. Copyrights : Luna_loves_you_4ever

So i had an idea......it was actually a dream...damn i have weird dreams......i hope you will like it......it's a romance story...yes with werewolves (i can't live without them their so f*cking hot i want one!!) and vampires (eh......their okay lol my idea and obsession with them was over when i saw this guy....Robert Pattinson....i don't like him..he's not a good vamp...yeah he ruined everything for me but oh well please fan girls show me mercy.. )please read,comment,vote and fan and maybe check my other stories!!! I'd love u to death!!! aww i already do 4 reading this ahaha xDD

"So........" Lindy trailed off waiting her best friend Thana to place her stuff in her locker,when she did and closed it she jumped!

"Oh my God please please please Thana let's have a sleepover tonight at my place,don't worry,everything will be fine and......it might sound a little weird....like ME actually reading and even knowing about these things but......" she said and placed her finger on Thana's chest....

"I believe i have found something that will make us both happy!!" she squeaked.Lindy is the kind of girl that the first time you see her instantly you say she's a whore!! She's tall,blond,with bright blue eyes,a body made of sin,big boobs,always wears the most expensive clothe's,face....caked and pretty much has the attitude but Thana knows her too well......she is not she's a little misunderstood.

"I am happy Lindy but thank you! And what exactly is that?" Thana asked after hugging her friend for showing that she cares.

"I ain't gonna tell you......c'mon it wont be bad................no ones gonna get hurt...." she said low.

Thana raised a brow as they walked together in the hall to find their next class.

"Oh hell no last time you said that.......i...don't want to remember but i'm afraid i have too.....i need to remind you!"

"It was an accident i swear i wasen't planing on it!! I didn't want it to happen but it did!!" Lindy defended her self and then laughed at her friend's disgusted face.

"Yeah yeah....."

"Okay maybe i did......it was nice..." she whispered.Last time Lindy made Thana do something,they ended up at an alley with Lindy's ex pizza face boyfriend,the bad boy at school who happened to be hot but he's face was a mess and a few friend's of he's that had the nerve to actually make a move on Thana!

Poor Thana could now remember her friend and that guy sucking face a few meter's away and her left alone with 3 boys.She shivered and made a grimace.

"I'll think about it.........HARD!" she said.

"Oh please do i promise it won't be like last time for God shake's will be at my place don't worry."

"No if i say yes your coming over!" Thana said,Lindy looked at her having a brain dead moment but then she agreed and they separated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class,Thana hurried out and looked for Lindy.She had thought about it,if they were going at her place she would be able to keep them "safe" in a way and knock some sense into her friend's empty head!

Thana was hot,she had long natural black hair a piercing forest green eyes,she was tall,had a body made of sin too and a strong girl.She could be a girlie girl when she wanted too but then she could beat the shit out of you! She had a temper but that was a good thing.

Walking through the crowd she was never unnoticed.Neither did Lindy! Every boy wanted these two.When she spotted her friend she scared her making her scream and other's laugh!

"Bitch!" said Lindy.

"Whore!" said Thana.

"I love you!"

"I love you more...so i made a decision..." she said taking a serious face.Lindy froze,looking at her wishing she would say yes.

"Yes." she jumped squealing and hugging Thana.Earning a few stares and whistles,she grabbed her hand,her bag and they walked out together.School was over.Lindy took Thana to her house so they could pick up her things,just chill a bit and they would go to Thana's around 6:30 pm.

Thana had no idea what her little sneaky friend was planing tonight.....that what she was planing would change her life.....and her idea of life.....in a good way....

Lindy and Thana knew each other since birth,they were so united,like sister's,Lindy only wishes she could be actually so she could be there for her forever.Thana had lost her parent's in a tragic accident and was left completely alone.

With no guardian's......well only one,an elder man she knew since she was a baby,a batler that was very close with and she loved very much and so did he.He helped her and was there for her....he still is......Thana had him like a grandfather.

Time went on,it seemed to them it did really fast,Lindy checked her cell and yelled.

"Oh my God let's go girl."She grabbed her bags and Thana and dragged her down the stairs.Saying a bye to her mother fast they bolted out of the door and to her car.

"Why such a hurry,gee i swear the way you dragged me i came down the stairs flying....... seriously!" Thana chuckled.Lindy got in shutting the door and placing the key to the engine....the car coming to life and music blasting right away making them both cover their ears!

"Oh.....you'll see....you'll love it,so were gonna watch movies,listen to music........dance.....then more movies....." Lindy said.

"No.........i ain't dancing or anything,i really don't like it movies okay but we'll have to go to sleep early don't forget it's Wednesday..."

"Ugh don't ruin this.....my mood...i don't care were gonna have a party.......the two of us relax!!!" she said before Thana opened her mouth,she relaxed and narrowed her eyes making Lindy smile innocently,like an angel,she was the only thing missing was the halo and the wings!

Driving to her place they just talked about their plans tonight but Thana couldn't make Lindy spill the details.When they arrived she again dragged her in the house were they met with Adam,Thana's "grandfather".

He raised a brow to them,Thana just shrugged and Lindy said hi really cheerfully running up to her friend's room.

Entering and then shutting the door she let an evil Dracula like laugh and Thana stared at her like she was a psycho.Pulling her to the bed and then jumping on it with her bags she looked,digging in the thousand things she had brought with her.

"What are you looking for?" asked Thana.

"First of all....my cell...then.....shit c'mon i know i took it!!" she wined.

"If you tell me what it is maybe i could help.....you know you brought two bags......i'll look at-"

"HA-HA!!! no i found it!" Lindy screamed holding it up.

"That......that...is just a small paper...you could have put it in your wallet or your pocket....." Thana said with a "duh" look.

Again her friend had a brain dead moment and then jumped off the bed running to the computer.She sat down and unfolded the paper,tipping really fast her long nails,perfect made making an annoying sound as they hit the keys.

Thana got up walking next to her and looking curious at was she was tipping so fast.

"What are you doing?" she asked.Looking carefully she caught a word......."Magic"

"MAGIC? seriously....?" she asked.

"What it's interesting and if we do it...if it works imagine what we'll be able to do!!" Lindy said excited.

"This is bull Lindy,it's fake,their is no magic and even if their is we know nothing about it,you can't just use it,we have no.....experience..." Thana said.

"Oh c'mon it can't be that difficult,you just...." she leaned in the screen...."do what it says,believe and it works!"

"I don't believe it.......what are you going to do anyways......?"

"It had beauty spells,love spells oh my God love and sexual ones!" she yelled and Thana covered her mouth.

"Gee you want Adam hear us?"

"No....sorry...."

"And what if it works but not like you were expecting it too....like instead of a goddess......you turn into a fucking troll!!" Thana said and they both laughed.They leaned in and start reading more,over 6000 spells were on this site she had opened.

"I don't know what if it's dangerous.....these are evil things...."

"OH COME....ON!!! ha see this before you cast this you make a protection circle....so were safe!!"

"Okay....whatever what are we going to try?"

"So.....i chose to do this today because it's full moon and as you see here right here.." she pointed...."it says that it's gonna help full moon is always the best time to do spells...but we have to do them at midnight!"

"Okay....i remember once you had one of your smart ideas with that board you talk to the spirits.....it was so fake you were moving it i know it!"

"I did not Thana i swear it moved by it's own......"Lindy said serious and Thana stared at her.They just shook their heads ignoring it,it was really freaky and they have done it the wrong time midnight again.

They were looking for an hour writing down the ones they wanted.

"Oh my fucking gosh check this.....we have too please i beg f you!!" Lindy said acting like a kid that didn't have candy.

"How to summon a werewolf and a vampire at the same time,call them to keep you company,turn you into one of them or ask them to do something you can not. Uh-huh no way!! " Thana said,last thing she needed were to monster's in her house.

"Oh why not....Thana you said it your self you don't believe....and it won't work so -"

"Excactly!" she cut off Lindy.

"So.....don't interrupt me please.......so lets do it,just for the scare or something...what if two hot guys appear all of the sudden huh.....ugh got can you imagine it? Like Jacob and Edward !" she said very excited.She is so in love with twilight!

"Yeah....you wish......."

"Damn right i am.........if it works you'll have company and not just any....company......hey....are you scared?" she said teasingly.

"I am NOT i just think it's useless!"

"Chicken!!! Your a chicken!!" Lindy started yelling and making funny noises,mimicking chickens.

"I am not stop it!" Thana said and chased her around the room!

"I dare you to do it........i know you never back down....you won't from this one do it!"

"I don't want too!" Thana complained.

"Do it!" Lindy pushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lindy this is really stupid.....and not funny i'm not laughing..............i'm actually gonna piss my self it's 12:05!!" Thana whispered,they were on their knees in a protection circle,with candles around them burning,they were preparing do to the summoning spell.Lindy looked up with a smirk,her eyes shining with the light the candles made.

She placed down the piece of paper she had and got up bringing the ingredients.When she did she signed and looked at Thana.

"This is it."

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Thana freaked.Lindy chuckled.

They fixed them,did anything the spell needed to be done,but it was Lindy's turn to get freaked out.

"Okay chant." she said to Thana.

"No way in hell you do it."

"Come on.....you want company remember?" she said.

"No you said that i didn't i have you were fine just the two of us!" Thana explained and they smiled at each other.

"Chicken!!" Lindy said again pissing off Thana and she started chanding weird words,probably in another language or something,they were holding hands and every once in a while they would glance each other.

After saying the last word they squeezed their eyes shut and hugged tight both frightened.They heard nothing though.Slowly they opened their eyes and when they saw nothing looked around the room.

"It didn't work!" Lindy complained.

"No shit....told you so,lets go to bed now please."Thana said and start cleaning up,Lindy helped and when they finished they both went to bed..........it took them a while to sleep but eventually they did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes i started a new story!!!! the other two are still going on!!! shix i ain't stopping just had this idea and i wanted to SHARE it and people tell me what they think! Please check it out comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.1K 233 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...