It Wont Be Long ♡♡JWL (Comple...

By ThyBeatles

Eleanor Penny Charlotte, moves to Liverpool in 1957. She met John Lennon and his mates. Penny moves back to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 4
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (The End)

Chapter 54

61 2 0
By ThyBeatles

John and Jane both had their cloths off floating in the pool and John was grinding against Jane and making out with her. I screamed and they both noticed I was standing there watching them. Jane pushed John off of her and John quickly swam over to me apologizing. 

I backed away from him "No. No. This isn't happening I-" I started stumbling over my words. I ran off in the house and started crying. I ran to our room and started packing some cloths in a suitcase. I couldn't, he cheated on me with my best friend! I was sobbing hysterically.

Paul came into the room. "Penny? You okay? I heard you crying" He said. I pushed him away "P-Paul they cheated on us!" I screeched.  He gave me a confused look "Who?" He said worriedly. I cried harder, Paul put his arm around me "Who Penny?" He asked again. "Jane and John!" I shouted and put a coat on. "Th-they did what?" His voice cracked. 

" They were doing stuff in the pool! I can't stay here, I need to go for awhile!" I said and started heading out the door, Paul grabbed my arm. "Penny, this wasn't the first time" He said quietly. I started shaking uncontrollably. I pushed Paul and ran out of the house. My hair was still soaking wet from my shower but I didn't care. I ran as far and as long as I could. 

I was devastated, I've always been loyal to John. I pulled my coat collar closer to my neck as it started snowing. My teeth chattered and my body shook. I managed to find a taxi and get a ride to a nearby hotel. I checked into a room and sat my bags down and plopped onto the hotels bed. 

I began crying again. My heart hurt so bad, I couldn't believe he did this to me. I cried so hard that I ended up accidentally falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 894 29
Johanna Todd is a young, fragile girl from Liverpool. She's hated and abused; all she wants is an escape from her horrible life. Lucky for her, a spe...
9K 213 50
❝𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉,❞ ❝𝕺𝖓𝖊...
886 4 13
Olivia "Ollie" Beauregard, Melanie Garcia, Megan Williams, and Rachael Peterson are all part of a group called The Wiggettes (A female version of The...
213 5 18
Alice Neal is a University student from 2018 but when she time travells to 1980 theres one thing she knew she needed to do. Find John Lennon and save...