I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"

34.6K 886 122
By bebe875

It's wrong but we'll do it anyway, 'cause we love a bit of trouble - Arctic Monkeys

________________________

Cataleya's POV

I found myself on the floor with Tia and Paris, since last night all I did was cry and I made Tia and Paris cry with me which I regret now. I mean it's not fair on either of them and they're meant to enjoy their time in Spain not hate it. I had a massive headache and my eyes were slightly swollen and red, I got up silently and went to shower to relieve myself from some stress and anger.

When I finished showering I got dressed in black shorts with a plain black T-shirt to suite my mood, I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life crying in my room. I was going to show everyone that what Daniel did last night had no affect on me. I blow dried my hair and put it into a side fishtail plait. I didn't apply any makeup since I've gotten more tanned and my skin looked good without any.

I strode downstairs and headed to the kitchen, I got the ingredients out to make pancakes. I was going to make enough for everyone even Daniel, I was going to smile the whole day and not let anything get in my way.

I'm Cataleya and I don't take shit from anyone. Not even Daniel and if things get worst then there is one option left, and that is to run away from everyone. The idea seems appealing. When I finished cooking pancakes I started to eat my share and that is when Leo and Jack walked in and stared at me almost trying to figure me out.

"Morning?" I gave them a weird look and added more syrup to my pancakes, they shrugged and sat beside me.

"Morning, who made the pancakes?" Leo asked while nearly emptying all the syrup on his pancakes, I snatched the syrup out of his hand and he glared at me.

"I did." I smiled and he smiled back. We ate while gossiping about Daniel mostly. Leo and Jack didn't seem to mind and I tried to keep my mouth shut but all I did was talk shit about him, I never knew how angry I had gotten until Jack took the knife out of my hands which I was waving around in the air. I stopped overreacting when Daniel walked into the kitchen and I simply ignored him, I put my plate in the dishwasher and left the guys alone.

I wanted to spend the rest of the day in the private room where no one would be able to find me, only Sergio and I knew about this room. The room was hidden well, the door was covered with a large book shelf. Before I opened the door I looked around making sure that I was alone, the room was beautifully decorated in red and black. There was another door which led to the back garden, in front of the door would be a bush to hide it from outsiders. A fireplace helped keep the room warm with a TV placed above it. A red sofa was placed opposite the fireplace, pillows were scattered in corners and there was a little monitor which helped me spy on people around the mansion if I wanted to.

I spent three hours watching TV and reading a book, the silence was peaceful and I wish I could stay like this forever. When I got tired of reading I switched the monitor on and I used the buttons on the side to flick through the channel, I caught sight of Daniel and Jack in the game room, I turned the sound on and listened to their conversation.

"Man you shouldn't have done that, and the worst part is you don't care." Jack nearly shouted at Daniel, he seemed frustrated.

Daniel shrugged and smirked, the bastard smirked. "I'm just trying to teach her a lesson, it's also a way to protect her. I fucking don't want to lose her again."

"You're not doing a good job man, I can see she's trying to distance herself away from you." Jack was clearly trying to get through Daniels coconut brain but obviously the cocky annoying dickhead wasn't listening.

"Jack, I know how to treat my girlfriend no need to tell me what to do." He spit out and Jack started laughing.

"Dude she clearly doesn't want to be your girlfriend, and didn't she say that you two are friends for now." Jack looked smug and it was obvious that Daniel had gotten angry, he lunged for Jack and held him by the neck but Jack didn't react. Before anything could happen Leo ran into the room.

He was breathing hard and he looked scared. "We can't find Cataleya." As soon as he said that Daniel ran out the room. Shit I am so dead, goodbye my fucked up life. It was good while it lasted, kinda. I turned the monitor off and opened the door which led me to the back garden, I listened making sure no one was nearby and when I knew it was safe I walked through the bush. I shook my hair around making sure there was no leaves stuck in my hair. I heard footsteps and I quickly sat down with my back against a tree trunk, I looked up at the beautiful crystal clear sky.

A figure stood in my way and blocked my view completely, I didn't need to look at the face to know who it was. I sighed in frustration and closed my eyes so I don't have to look at his face.

"Want anything?" I asked rather rudely.

I felt his arms brush against mine meaning he had sat down next to me, I opened my eyes and saw that Daniel had his eyes closed. He looked so innocent, so young, so handsome. His rough beautiful features were enough to make my heart melt, even though I was still pissed for what he had done I forgave him already. But of course I wasn't going to let him know yet. Since he didn't reply I didn't bother saying anything else, I looked at the sky again and I felt relaxed instantly.

After a while I got tired and hungry, I was about to get up when Daniel's wet cheeks stopped me. I felt my heart break instantly, his eyes were still closed. How did we get here? We used to be so close and I missed his touch, it was mostly my fault that we ended up like this. If I hadn't run to Spain and just listened to what he had to say then everything would be fine, Sergio would still be alive and Daniel wouldn't hate me.

I used my thumb to wipe his tears and he instantly opened his bloodshot eyes and stared at me, the moment was bittersweet. We were both reminiscing the times we had and deep down we had faith in our relationship. Before I knew it I was sobbing hysterically and I practically attacked Daniel in a bone crushing hug, not that he minded. He held my waist as tight as he could yet making sure his hold was not tight enough to bruise me, my arms were on the back of his neck and he placed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart." He whispered in a hoarse voice, I sniffed and moved my hands to his cheeks , I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I leaned forward and lightly kissed him on the lips.

"I'm sorry too, everything's my fault. I should have never run away and I hurt you, god it was such a selfish thing to do and I'm really sorry. If I could go back in time I would...." Before I knew it his lips were on mine and we were kissing, I could stay like this forever. The feeling of hatred vanished and all I felt was love for my bad boy. He moved his hands up and down my back and I felt my shirt rise, he slowly laid me down on the grass and he was laying on top of me making sure not to squash me. I smiled against the kiss and he pulled back so we could catch our breath.

He started nibbling on my ear and he placed soft gentle kissed down my neck, I gasped and he proceeded by biting down and placing wet kisses. An embarrassing moan escaped my lips making him grunt, I pulled his head closer to my neck leaving no distance between us. I felt something hard against my thigh and I slightly pouted knowing we had to stop. We couldn't do anything intimate until there was peace within our gang as well as until we eliminated rival gangs and of course my fake parents or whoever they are.

"Someone needs to take a cold shower." I cheekily said and Daniel groaned with slightly pink cheeks from embarrassment. I laughed at him while he got up, his hair was messier and it looked like we just had sex. I run my hand through my hair and straightened my shirt, Daniel held my hand and we both walked into the mansion. He ran to have a shower and I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I opened the fridge and got out whatever looked good, Leo walked into the kitchen and sat on the chair opposite where I was going to sit.

"Guess what I just saw?" He chuckled.

I eyed him suspiciously and he wiggled his eyebrows. "I saw Daniel making out with a girl that looked just like you, I mean he had his hand up her shirt and the girl was all over him. I'm pretty sure that they would have had sex right in the garden if they continued."

"OH MY GOD." My eyes widened and I felt my face turn hot.

"The bad boy and the hot girl are back together. FUCK YEAH." He shouted and ran out the kitchen probably to tell everyone.

I muttered profanities under my breath and at that moment Daniel walked in with only basketball shorts, his abs were on full display for me to drool at. Stupid teenage hormones.

He chuckled and wiped my chin. "There was a bit of drool."

I gasped and hit his arm. "There was not."

"Damn you woman, you hit like a man." He rubbed his red arm and I smiled in satisfaction. "Good." I muttered and ran to the bedroom, I could hear footsteps behind me meaning Daniel was following me. I was about to shut the door when his foot stopped ended up between the door.

"Why are you shutting the door?" He asked suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes. "Because I'm going to change my clothes."

He smirked and walked straight in, he lay on the bed with his hand under his head staring at me. "Why are you standing there? Change then."

I raised an eyebrow and my lips curved into a small smile. I slowly took my shirt off revealing my toned stomach, I was glad that I wore matching underwear today. I turned around and bend down to pull my shorts down, at the same time making sure Daniel got a good view of my butt. I was left in my black lace underwear.

Two hands were placed under my butt and I was lifted up, I was now straddling Daniel and his hands hadn't moved from my butt. Like I said our hormones were running wild today, he kissed me hard and I returned the favour. I wanted all of Daniel but we both knew that was not possible yet.

He pulled back and stared into my eyes. "That was quiet a show sweetheart." He let me down and with a wink he left the bedroom.

I felt hot and bothered and I needed to take a shower to calm down. Today was a good day, me and Daniel were finally on good terms and I had my bad boy back.

Oh how I fucking adore the bad boy.

________________________

Picture of Leo on the side :) 

Song - Lady gaga ft R.Kelly - Do what u want 

Don't forget to 

Vote - Comment - Fan ——> would mean a lot (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 16.5K 70
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–™π–œπ–” ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–”π–Šπ–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
676K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
32.2K 766 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...
288 3 18
Beatrixa a beautiful, brave and calm girl who lives in London with her friend. What happens when she meets London's most dangerous and handsome boy,a...