My Best Mistake: His Existenc...

By Jojo_r

"You can't learn anything if you do everything right," which was probably why Ann-Drew Brookes believed that... More

My Best Mistake: His Existence-Series1
Chapter One: Party! Party!
Chapter 2: Strange Encounters
Chapter 3: Turning Apologies into Disasters
Chapter 4: Trouble will find you
Chapter 5: A Huge Twist
My Newest Book is Out
Chapter 6: I got attacked by Mermaids
Paper Tiger

Chapter 7: Let Loose

92 16 2
By Jojo_r

Thanks to Cameron just telling a little lie to my parents that I couldn't go to the Airport because the doctors said that I wasn't ready, well here I was late in the evening and out in the open again, just trying to enjoy like as I knew it. I didn't go too much on the dressing seeing as my mom had packed my clothes so there I was wearing a white graphic tee, some skinny jeans, my same sweater from the party and some black combat boots. I sat in a waiting chair while Cameron spoke with pharmacist. I couldn't help but smile every time I saw that boy, I just couldn't.

    However my smile disappeared when I turned my face towards the window and right across the street I saw something. Felix and this girl, really pretty girl let me just add, sitting around a table. He then handed her some money but it looked as if she was gesturing to him as if she needed more. So let me get this straight.. I'm there in the hospital struggling for my life.. well not for my life but still.. I'm in the hospital and he's out here BUYING PROSTITUTES?

   I looked across at Cameron and saw that he was completely distracted with the pharmacist so I was going to take my chances. GAWD, HOW DARE HE.  Who does that selfish, hair gel drowned, dumb Lamborghini driving, parasitic, kiss stealing, filthy unreliable mongrel dog, wasted skin excuse for a human life form THINK HE IS!?

   So when Cameron wasn't looking, I exited the pharmacy and marched my way across the street not even paying attention to the important fact that the light was green.

  *Beep* Beeeeeep* Be-Be Beep* Hey what are you doing? Get out of the way? Dumb Kid! Come on, let's move it!

  Some drivers shouted but I flicked them my middle finger until I was safely on the other side of the road. Believe me, I was not in the mood to be f****ked with right now. When Felix saw me approaching his jaw was literally on the floor. Folding my arms I looked at both of them with pure disgust.

    "Drew-" I didn't even give him a chance to finish that sentence. I immediately grabbed the cup of whatever that was on the table and drowned him with it before throwing it on the ground and allowing it to break. I was earning a lot of stares but I did not give a flying f***. That's what eyes were for right?

   As for the girl I removed my phone case and took up the 10 dollars I hid in there. By the way if you do not keep money in you're phone cause then you're missing out on life.

   "Will this cover it?" I asked Felix as he watched me throw the 10 dollars in her face, the same exact words he said to me the day I woke up at his house after the party. I couldn't even go back to the Pharmacy, right now I just needed to get the hell out of here like really. If I didn't move now, I was absolutely positive that I would've talking that fork on the table and just jam it through his neck then scoop out his damn eyes.

     Damn, where is it? Where IS IT. There was suppose to be a place called "Let Loose," where I'd just go and dance everything off when I was mad. Dancing was my thing, my, my passion. This was what I did. At school, in my room, wherever. If school was stressing me out then I'd go there after school and just forget about the world you know. I needed that right now. Just me and my bested friend, the dance floor.

    Once I had spotted it, I didn't even hesitate. I was still in pain I'm not gonna lie and this music was booming, the colourful lights were there and people like me who just needed to let loose were all just there like a family just dancing. You know just like the great Bob Marley once said,"One thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain."

     It made me wonder. Could Kourtney be music? Could my life be music? Could reality be music? It was Dancehall music night obviously because the song tonight was I'm Coming by Konshens (btw guys REALLY GOOD SONG. Check it out when this chapter is over. I'll be putting up the link). I pulled up my shirt above my waste so my stomach was exposed and  all I knew that at this moment, I felt free. My was swinging my hips, my waist line was moving, my hair was all over the place, colourful lights surrounded me, the music was so loud I felt it pounded on my chest and that's how I liked it.

    I soon felt a pair of hands resting on my hips and swinging me along to the rhythm, This happened a lot, it wasn't something that I wasn't used too. Their hands trailed from my hips all the way up my waist line just making me feel the music more. Then they were covering my chest causing me to prowl in excitement. It was obviously a guy seeing that there was a very hard object pressing against my pants. I allowed his hands to land on my pelvic area and swing me some more until sweat gushed down my neck. I allowed my hands to swinging around his neck while his hands encircled my slim waist.His soft hands ran down my elbows then soon our hands were intertwined.

     Swinging me around, I faced my dance partner. The first thing I spotted were his tattoos. A line of them down his hands with different meanings and messages. He smelt of cigarettes and danger. He wasn't even wearing a shirt but instead just exposing his rock hard pacs. He took a whiff of his cigarette then blew it in my face while I strangely found hot and actually enjoyed it. He leaned in closer and bit my ear only making me want him more.

    Tickling my ear his dark voice whispered, "Want a drink?"

     "I'm not gonna accept a drink from stranger," I teased him biting my lips.

    "I'm Scott. I'm not technically a stranger anymore now am I?" I felt his breath warming my ears and stirring my hormones.

   "I guess not," my finger trailed down his rock hard 6 pac.

    "My girlfriend just broke up with me. Do you want to come to my place and keep me company?" he pulled my shirt a little more above my waist just enjoying the tease that he was giving me.

    "Let's talk about that drink first." I added debating if I was actually going to go  home with just some total stranger.

    "Alright, stay right here," he instructed shouting above the music while he trailed off through the crowd of sweaty bodies. Wow, My head was killing me. Probably not the best idea to go to the club if you have a concussion. Okay, why was I suddenly feeling a little bit dizzy? The music suddenly got louder and I was colliding into several jumping and sweaty bodies. The place now began spinning like crazy. I tried to hold onto my head and cover my ears so that it would stop.

    Okay, I needed to leave like now. "Hey sweet thing, where are you going?" some random guy asked me ."Excuse me, let me ju- Hello- Excu-" some huge person collided into me, causing me to be thrown onto the floor. I couldn't see anything but the dancing feet around me. What if I got stepped on? What was I thinking? My head felt as if it was on the verge of exploding so I shut my eyes tightly.

    It was then I felt a hand wrap around my elbow and pull me off the floor.

   "Drew, are you okay? Did anyone touch you?" a voice asked.

    "Please, get me out of here." I asked.

   "I'm gonna lift you up ok? I need you to put your arms around my neck." I did what the person said and soon I was being carried away.. to where? Who knows.

     Shaykyle's POV

    I checked my phone for the seventh time now, it was official. She wasn't coming. Way to go Kyle, you blew it.. BIG TIME. I was seated around the bar enjoying my 5th shot of whiskey. Yay, life.. Suddenly the door opened and the least expected person entered. She carried about 4 shopping bags in her hand before throwing them all on a chair. She wore red lipstick and her hair was held loosely up in a bon and she wore a black tube top and high waisted shorts. She had pretty decent boobs though. What? I'm a guy. She was pretty cute though, how could I have missed that.

      "Liberty Rodriquez, what brings you here?" I asked completely amused by both her appearance and presence.

    "Shaykyle Edwards." She paused then chugged down the shot of whiskey almost as if it was like water to her. That was hot.

     "What doesn't bring you here? Oh wait, lemme guess. ME"

   "Oh you bring me here darling and maybe you could bring me back to wherever you're coming from."

    "Oh this. Just a little fashion show outfit. I didn't know you came here. Thought I'll find you doing some shit like boxing or something."

    "Well let me just inform you that they're still some guys like myself out there that enjoy poetry."

    "Well let me just inform you that they're still guys out there like yourself who are dogs and can't even tell when a girl likes them so they go after their best friends."

    "Okay, up next we have Shaykyle Edwards," someone announced. Wait, did Libby just say that she had a crush on me? When the hell did all of this happen. I dialed the number than Drew told me to call, hoping that she could spare me some clarification and what do you know?

    "You know what, Hold on." Libby said reaching into her bag while my eyes watched completely horrified.

    She soon realized and turned towards me before hanging up the phone. "Did you just call me?" she asked a little surprised.

    "Did you always have my number?" she sounded a little bit excited.

   "I don't know. Drew gave it to me and told me to call it and- and you answered so.."

   "And why on Earth would Drew give you my number?"

    "Calling again for Shaykyle Edwards. Shaykyle Edwards take the stage." they called my name again but at this moment I was completely ignoring them and drowning in a pit of realization.

    "You said it yourself, you like me," I said slowly trying to soak everything in.

    "Just drop it. Don't you hear them calling for you."

    "Your lips are calling me a little bit louder though," and out of nowhere, just like that, my lips crashed with the lips of Liberty Rodriquez.

        Ann-Drew's POV

    I soon found myself sitting in some tiny restaurant waiting on Felix Turner to bring me a glass of water. Handing it to me, COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED, under my breath I muttered, " Thanks."

  His hair was still soaking wet from after I drenched him and I know this is a bad timing but with his hair wet, he just couldn't get any hotter than this. Look on the bright side, at least his T-shirt was black. He sat in front of me and literally stared me down. It was like his eyes were piecing right through me and they didn't look very present at all.

    "Oh no, thank yourself for all the good you did today. Why don't you start with that? Mistaking my neighbour for a prostitute, going to a club even though you're just getting out of a hospital-"

    "Yeah the Hospital, let's start with that huh! What, did you get all Casper the friendly ghost on me  at the hospital? How could you leave me Felix? What kind of selfish, egotistical jerk would do that? Do you know how crappy I felt? It's bad enough you slept with me when I was drunk plus you left me there at the hospital even though I was seriously injured but to make me feel anymore  useless than I'm feeling right now is just too easy for you."

      "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? Do you want me to be the good guy? Is that what you want? Well I've tried being good and you know what? You injured yourself and ended up in a Hospital. So I tried it again and your father didn't see it in me so he threatened me to leave the Hospital and I've tried being the good guy again. I saved you from being abducted at the club but that still wasn't enough now was it. now maybe it's just best if I just be the total asshole that I am and just pretend like nothing ever happened between us cause you clearly want the same thing."

    "Maybe I wished you act like you cared!" I fired back.

   "Maybe I was gaining feelings for you too quickly, maybe I was just got scared."

   "Maybe I wish you weren't so damn scared and do something about it!"

  "Maybe I will."

   "Maybe you won't."

   "MAYBE I JUST WANT YOU TO SHUT UP SO I CAN KISS YOU," he blurted out loud enough for everyone at the small bar to turn around and face us. It was obvious we had a lot of unsaid things that were um.. said.

    "I'm sorry," he whispered suddenly gaining composure of himself.

  "I'm so-" but before I could even finish my sentence we were interrupted by, by .. OH. MY. GOSH.

     "Drew? Felix? AHHHHHH !" she yelled using her  hands to somehow choke us into a hug. I looked at her from head to toe. She had gained a little more weight that the last time I saw her. Her hair was dyed over from black to now brunette with light blonde highlights. She still had her fashion senses according to the long black and white skirt she was wearing, accompanied by her red tube top and Chanel bag.

    "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." I quickly said however making my way unseen through the back door instead of actually going to the bathroom. I couldn't believe it. She was here, she-she was back. Kattin Wolfe, she used to be the bad girl at our school and I'm not saying that to sound cheesy or anything.. I mean she was bad. Hung around with the worst group of friends, fooled around with teachers if you know what I mean, responsible for 70% of break ups and she was actually here.

    Oh I'm sorry. Did I ever tell you that she was my step sister? And I think I also forgot to tell you that she was Felix's ex-girlfriend.

   My head was now rotating, rotating, rotating. I reached into my pocket hoping to take out my phone, but instead I took out a Flyer. "Poetry Slam Night, Wednesday at-" OMG it was Today! I knew where the venue was so it wasn't as difficult for me to find- what the moley hell was I seeing. I literally had to rub my eyes just to make sure that I was seeing right. Shaykyle and Libby cannibalizing each other's faces. I- I- but- oh shut it Drew, you caused this on yourself!

       What a coincidence. Rain suddenly decided that oh this girl is so lonely, let's wet her up as it fell heavily from the sky. Yup, I was lonely, rejected, I barely could see a thing and I was conveniently at the right time, looking through a window at Libby having the time of her life.

     "Come on, let's go." A hand rested on top of mine and looking up I saw Cameron was relieved he had finally found me. Maybe that was all I needed, a hand.

      A/N

   WHOA. Shut the front door. Two updates in one day? Yes loves that's your little early Christmas Present. Well I tried to make this Chapter a little more exciting by adding a few twists here and there. Don't worry I'll include Kourtney in the next Chapter and like I always say, all your questions will be answered. Photo of Libby on the side. Once again please check out my newest book "Kiss and Stell" and shower me with votes and comments :) I'm also giving out dedications so hit me up if you want one.

    You guys should really check out the song I'm Coming by Konshens though, it's a dancehall song, the link is there so cehck it out.Tell me if you like it so I could try to include more songs like that in Chapters. Well I hope you're all enjoying the book. You know I like those votes and comments ;)

   Until Next time

-Jojo<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
5.9K 708 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
17.4K 1K 14
Trae Williams was the most popular guy in school; guys wanted to be him and girls wanted him. Confident, perfect body and decent grades. He could hav...
14.8K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...