Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 4- smarty at the party

10.6K 320 105
By Noodlepanda

I actually looked like a ghost on Saturday morning.

The rest of the week had gone by in a flash and I was now just waiting for the girl Sawyer had decided to send to me was a 'saviour'. His words, not mine.

Now I know why he said it. I looked like absolute crap.

I turned on my phone to see that I got another message from Ken. I deleted without even hesitating. I also got a text from Sawyer saying that he had told Megan to come help me.

I sent him a quick thank you and realised that I really needed food.

Thank god we had a fridge full of food, my dad must actually care!

He wrote a note saying that he had gone to work which is a little more to my benefit.

I grabbed a pot of strawberry yoghurt and a spoon. I ate the pot within 3 minutes and dumped it in the trash can.

Suddenly the door rang and I wasn't even close to being able to face a person. I dragged my feet to the door and reluctantly opened the door.

"Hello-- um hello.. Haylie is it?" I could tell this little Asian girl was appalled by my appearance but she should be grateful I wasn't trying to ball her eyes out. I definitely wasn't a morning person.

"Yeah I'm Haylie. You must be Megan." I tried my best to be polite.

"Yes I am, nice to meet you."

"Come in then." I welcomed her in.

"You've got a nice house." she said looking around and seeing the still unpacked and dusty boxes.

"Yeah, I kind of just moved here and my dad nor I want to do the tiring job of unpacking."

"Oh okay." I have to admit, she is so cute. She was petite and looked like a manga character.

"Let me just go upstairs and change, make yourself comfortable." I said before running up the stairs.

I went back downstairs to spot her looking at my phone.

Remind me to put a lock on it.

"Um, what are you doing with my phone?" I said as polite as I could but I was a little more than annoyed.

"Oh sorry." she put it down and smiled at me.

"What were you doing with my phone." I repeated.

I could see her smile falter a little but she held it.

"I couldn't help but look at it, it was just there, also, I wanted to get to know you a little."

"So if I put a gun on the table, you would've shot yourself?" I snapped.

"Sorry."

"Yeah you should be, plus can't you get to know someone by talking to them and not trying to look at their phone?" She was making a really bad impression.

"I said I was sorry!"

"Whatever, just don't do it again." I said before snatching my phone off the table.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me anymore. Great, one more enemy for me.

We entered the worst shop in the world.

I'll give you some clues.

It's dark, it has stupid screens that show beaches and it has an intoxicating smell that literally burns my nostrils.

You should definitely have guessed the shop by now.

Yep, that's right, this Megan girl dragged me into Hollister.

"Are you joking me?" I complained as she showed me tiny mini micro skirts and dresses.

"I thought you American girls loved short stuff?" she said clearly teasing me.

"Yeah some do but you can probably tell I'm not a normal American girl."

"But this is what people wear to a party." she said smirking, she clearly liked seeing me squirm.

I'm not going to give her any satisfaction so get ready Megan. This is only the beginning.

I was going to add little touches to the outfits that she gave me.

I knew she was a girl who prided herself on her fashion so I was going to make her feel like she was actually not fashionable at all.

The first dress she gave me was a short, tight red dress. It was in the style of a bandage and I added a black leather jacket to cover up a little and I wore black combat boots.

I checked myself out in the mirror and I have to admit, my eye for fashion is a lot better than I give it credit for.

I walked out the changing rooms to see Megan flirting with a few Hollister models. I'm not even surprised.

This is going to be even better now that the guys are there. I will now turn on my flirty side.

"How do I look?" I interrupted them.

The guys turned to stare wide eyed at me and Megan pulled her mouth into an unhappy pout.

"Why are you wearing the jacket and shoes?" it was clear that she was angry 'cause she didn't think of it.

"I think you look great." The taller one of the models complimented me.

The other one of the nodded, his blond hair staying completely in place with all the hair gel he's used and shot me a smile with their pearly white teeth on show.

Megan crossed her arms and told me to go back into the changing room.

I changed into the skirt she pulled out but I didn't wear the shirt she told me to wear.

I grabbed a different one and walked outside smirking.

She was still talking to the models but they were obviously annoyed and they were looking around as if trying to find their saviour.

Well here I am boys.

"I think this top goes much better with this skirt than the top you chose out."

"Just get whatever you want." she said through gritted teeth.

"Which outfit should I get boys?" I asked spinning around to show them.

"I liked the first one. You looked so badass." Blondie said.

"Yeah I think the first one as well." The other said.

"Well then, I think I'll get the first dress." I winked at them.

"We can give you a discount if you want?" Brunette boy said. Desperate much?

"Thanks. That would be great." I smiled at them.

"Can I get a discount to?" Megan asked fluttering her eyelashes.

The guys looked at each other and said, "no."

She pouted and crossed her arms. I chuckled and went back inside the changing room.

I was very happy with my purchase, not because I liked the dress but because I got the satisfaction of seeing Megan angry, thanks to my flirting, I got the models' numbers.

"Where are you taking me now?" I asked her with a smirk plastered permanently on my face.

"We are going to the hairdressers to get your hair done." She said pursing her lips together.

"Cool, are you getting yours done?"

"Yeah probably, I'm think about a drastic change. Maybe I'll go for a sailor moon type of hairstyle." she said as if imagining herself with the hair.

"Yeah I think that will suite you just fine." I said to her, I think I've done enough things today to annoy her so I'll go for the nicer approach. For now.

"Really? My parents think it's dumb, but they think everything is dumb if you're not studying your butt off. You know, Asian parents." she said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled slightly which surprised me. Hm, maybe this girl wasn't so bad after all.

"So Haylie, what do you want to try out?"

"Maybe side bangs."

The hairdresser looked confused at me.

"Oh right, a side fringe."

"Yes,I think that would look nice on you. Any other changes?"

"Maybe some layering because I have such thick hair."

"Of course. Now I don't want you to see yourself before I'm done so I will cover up the mirror."

An hour or so later I was allowed to see myself. I was actually pretty excited because I haven't had a proper hair cut in a long time.

I loved it.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I said to Minnie the hairdresser.

She chuckled and gave me a hug.

"No problem."

"I'll be sure to come back."

I was about to pay but found out that Megan had already paid for me.

"Thanks Megan." I told her a little more than surprised.

"You don't need to thank me, Sawyer is the one that gave me the money to pay for it."

"Remind me to say thank you to him the next time we see him." I smiled.

We grabbed a bite to eat at McDonalds and I had realised that Megan wasn't actually as bad as I had expected.

She and I had a lot in common. Her dad had died in a car crash with a drunk driver and she had an older sister.

I think that maybe we could potentially be good friends. She had a strong personality.

Soon enough it was time for the party. I took her back to my house and we got changed, she did my makeup and touched up my hair. All I could do was sit there and let her do her magic.

"Sawyer told me he was going to come and pick us up with a couple of his friends." I told Megan right after he texted me.

"All right, let me just get my stuff so I can put it at the back of his car."

The doorbell rung when we had finished and boy was I nervous. That would be an understatement. I was more like I'm-going-to-fricken-poop-my-pants-any-second-now.

"Hey girls." Sawyer said whilst leaning on my door frame.

I have to admit, he looked hawt. if he wasn't with Katie I probably would've grabbed him and made out with him.

Excuse my thoughts. After all, I am a teenager with some very active hormones.

"Hi Sawyer." I smiled.

Megan greeted him and rushed out the door, a little too eagerly if you ask me.

"You look gorgeous." Sawyer eyed me up and down.

"Thanks." I blushed slightly.

"You have beautiful eyes, why do you hide them behind your glasses?"

"I-"

"Come on Sawyer! Lets go!" I saw Joey shout. "you look great by the way Haylie!"

"Let's go then." he nodded his head towards the car.

Inside the car there was Megan, Alfie, in the back, Joey was driving and then there were two more seats but there was still Sawyer, Dean and me.

"I'm not sitting on Dean's lap." Sawyer said quickly.

"No one is sitting on anyone's lap." Dean said coldly.

I was still angry with him. He was such an imbecile.

"I call shotgun!" I shouted when no one spoke for a while.

"But-"

"You guys will have to squeeze in the back." Joey said dismissing their arguments.

"It was great before she came here." I heard Dean mutter.

"Dean!" Alfie said smacking him on his head. "what is wrong with you?"

"I was just saying the truth." He grumbled.

"What the heck is your problem? I've not done anything to make you hate me. I'm sorry if I have but stop hating on me when you don't even know me!" I shouted at him. Could he get any ruder? I think not!

He just laughed. That right. He laughed.

Oh boy, this guy is getting on the last of my nerves.

I was about to slap him when Joey grabbed my hand.

He shook his head and I hastily pulled my hand away.

I would've just went back inside the house but I didn't want to give Dean that sense of victory.

When we arrived at the party, I think everyone was relieved, the tension was so thick in the car that you could've cut it with a butter knife.

Everyone had gone in different directions but Alfie stuck with me.

"I'm going to be the one taking care of you at the party today." Alfie said smiling at me.

"I don't want to go anymore." I grumbled.

"But you're already here and you look great. Come on, lets go inside, I'm sure it'll be fine."

There were so many people. They were all sweaty and gross.

There was a couple who were literally making babies in the living room. Worst of all, people were actually recording them.

"Don't make a sex tape in the middle of the room." I shouted without thinking.

All of them snapped their heads towards me but I pretended it was someone else so I looked around me.

Alfie just chuckled and put his hand on the lower part of my back and lead me along.

He handed me a drink from the fridge but I refused to drink it.

"It's a party, you're meant to get drunk. That's the whole point."

I looked at him and he looked back at me with assuring brown eyes. I had no choice but to take the drink, his eyes were just so adorable.

I drank a little and I actually felt nothing. I just tasted a bitter liquid. Maybe alcohol wasn't that bad.

"How is it?" He asked me intently.

"Bitter. But nothing else."

"Cool. That's good. Lets go socialise now."

"You know I'm not good at that."

He chuckled and lead me back out the kitchen door.

A few guys stared at me, or should I say my boobs.

"Hey hey, eyes up here." I said pointing to my eyes.

Soon enough I had finished my bottle and I still felt nothing. Is this what's supposed to happen?

"Alfie? Am I meant to be feeling anything from this?" I pointed to the bottle.

"Well yeah." I could tell he was starting to get drunk, not too bad but close to being tipsy. "don't you feel anything?"

"Not really. Maybe I can hold my alcohol well." I shrugged.

"Here's another one." a random dude passed me one.

"Thanks."

More bottles came and by the third one, I started to feel disorientated.

"Damn girl, you can really hold your alcohol!" I heard a random guy shout.

"Maybe she's just acting, she's probably already about to puke her brains out." I heard Dean laugh.

"Wanna bet?" I challenged.

He turned to look at me.

"Challenge accepted."

People gave us difficult algebraic questions, calculus questions and anything they got for homework.

It was me against Dean. He didn't believe me and told me that he was the best at not getting drunk. He also told me that he was the smartest person in the 'year' -I'm guessing that means grade?- and that he could do any question.

I'll admit he was pretty fast but not fast enough.

"Done!" I shouted and put my pencil down.

"You've got to be kidding! I'm only half way through." Dean said slamming his pencil down.

"Maybe you're just a dumbass!" I laughed in his face. "I win you lose now you got a big bruise!" I punched him on the arm.

"For someone who looks weak and scrawny, you really pack a punch."

"Thanks, it's not been the first time I've heard that." I smiled.

"I think I like it more when you are slightly drunk. You're nicer." he smirked.

"I'm not the one who provokes other people to kill me. You do that." I said raising an eyebrow.

"One shot in honor of the winner!" a random person shouted.

Dean raised a toast to me and we clinked glasses.

Everyone raised their glass and drank it.

It burned my throat but soon the effects started to wear off.

However, we drank more and more and I could tell both Dean and I were getting drunk.

He wasn't too bad when he was drunk either. He was much nicer.

I ended up sticking with him for the whole night, Alfie had gone to hook up with a blond bimbo and I was definitely not going to interrupt that.

"Spin the bottle time!"

We all sat in a circle, I didn't know anyone except for Dean which wasn't very reassuring.

After a few rounds, I hadn't been kissed, thank god, and it was Dean's turn.

He turned to smirk at me and spun it, then he suddenly stopped it in front of me.

"I guess it's you then."

"You can't stop it can you?"

"Too bad."

He said before kissing me. I tasted the alcohol on his lips but it only turned me on. Soon enough we were making out.

A few whistled were blown and when we pulled away, Dean looked intensely at me with his big baby blue eyes.

People wooped and patted him on the back.

But he ignored them and carried on staring at me.

This time I was the first to make a move.

I leaned in and pulled him towards me.

He kissed back eagerly and immediately.

This was great. Even better than the first because I had initiated it.

We were kissing for approximately 21.9 seconds.

------

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was pretty fun to write. As is the other chapters.

It's actually pretty long compared to the others as well :)

Vote/Comment/Fan/do  whatever you want

S.o.t.c: Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
Not His By Rebecca

Teen Fiction

17K 542 20
Haley Parker wanted nothing to do with guys - at least none of the guys her parents were always trying to set her up with. She was tired of the whole...
877 91 33
Henry was never the type of guy that was like by many people at school. Like most nerds, he didn't really care about what anyone thought of him but w...
6.4K 55 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...