BTS Jungkook: My Beast

By Aamuruska00

In this story; your family has decided to move to South-Korea to give you better education. That's their opin... More

Part 1: The Day Before School Started
Part 2: First Day At New School, part 1
Part 3: First Day At New School, part 2
Part 4: Jungkook
Part 5: What's wrong?
Part 6: Trying To Find Out The Truth
Part 7: The Mall
Part 8: The Secret
Part 9: The Clan, part 1
Part 10: The Clan, part 2
Part 11: As His Crutches
Part 12: More Creatures?
Part 13: Mom & Dad
Part 14: The Guardian
Part 15: Lucy
Part 16: Decision
Part 17: Save, Not Me, Him
Part 18: Autumn Holiday feat. Dino
Part 19: We
Part 20: Back To The Clan
Part 21: "Hyung, Why So Mysterious?"
Part 22: Stop, Let's Talk
Part 23: Back To School
Part 24: Drowning
Part 25: Waking Up
Part 26: Practicing
Part 27: The Plan
Part 28: I'm In
Part 29: Waiting For The Weekend
Part 30: The Weekend, part 1
Part 31: The Weekend, part 2
Part 32: The Weekend, part 3
Part 33: More Allies
Part 34: Wednesday
Part 35: Begin Of The Battle
Part 36: The Battle
Part 38: A Few Months Later

Part 37: First Lesson

4.5K 195 31
By Aamuruska00

》He has accepted me...》

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once you get back to Jungkook, he exclaims "You will be taught by Yongguk hyung himself! What a honor! You must be special."

"Haha. I can't wait for the first lesson though!" You say in excitement.

"But we will celebrate first." L joins your conversation.

"What will we celebrate? That we won?" You ask.

"Yes. And that we've got a new member in our clan." Jungkook says and smiles.

"So, where will we hunt?" L asks.

"Does hunting belong in celebrating somehow...?" You ask.

"A celebration is never a celebration without lots of good and fresh food." Jungkook says while licking his lips.

"Raw meant doesn't sound attractive to me..." You hesitate.

"Oh, you will love it. Once you get to hunt and taste some, you can't live without it." L claims.

"Lucy noona barely lets me hunt, I bet. I can't join you, unfortunately." Jungkook says with disappointed voice.

"And I have no idea how to hunt... But I'd like to give it a try!" You say.

"You should ask Yongguk hyung to teach you." L says with cheerful voice.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With excitement, you went to Yongguk, and he gladly agreed to teach you. Now, you are in the forest, and ready to learn.

Yongguk: So, first I need to tell you the theory before you get to do anything. Some say, that it's all about timing, but I think it needs something more. You need to wait for the right moment, and you also need to know when to attack. Then you need to know how you can get closer to the prey without it notices you.

You nod and listen carefully. >> Oh, why can't I try already...>>

Yongguk: Then, there is two ways of attacks. Group attack, and solo attack. Group attacks are used often with bigger preys so we'll practice just the solo attack this time. First, I'll show you the position where you prowl the prey. And when you feel like it, copy me.

Yongguk transforms and drops into a crouch. His stomach is nearly touching the ground, and his tail is straight and still. You transform and copy. Yongguk tells you to keep the position so he'll check it.

"Keep your tail still. The prey would have heard you. And bottom down, you aren't going to dig." Yongguk orders.

"Good. So you use this position with preys which are smaller than deers. Like rabbits or foxes. Here in our territory is not much underbrush, so we need to bend down." Yongguk explains and you sit down.

"Then the way you should move. You shall copy me again." Yongguk says.

Yongguk drops into the same position as earlier, but this time he starts to move slowly ahead. His body goes smoothly above the ground like he would be flying, and his steps don't leave a single voice.

You decide to give it a try and focus on stepping carefully and keeping your bottom down and tail still.

"You seem to learn fast. But keep your claws in, you need to release them only when attacking. But I think we can move on attacking now." Yongguk says.

After numerous repeats and jumps, Yongguk lets you to hunt for real.

"Let's give you one of the most immemorial memory of student life. You get to hunt your first prey." Yongguk says.

"Yongguk oppa, I've been human for long time, do you really think I'll be able to eat raw meat?" You ask.

"You will be surprised because you will enjoy it." Yongguk says and smiles.

"But now, use your nose. What do you smell?" Yongguk asks.

"Many different scents... They are confusing me." You answer.

"Focus on just one at once." Yongguk guides.

You smell the air again and do how Yongguk said. Then, you smell a warm, delicious smell. You don't know what it is, but expect it to be prey. "I can't recognize it." You say.

"Tell me all you can. Gender, size, what do you know?" Yongguk urges.

"I think it's female, because I smelled same kind of scent in Lucy. And I assume it's small..." You guess.

"It's a young female rabbit. You'll be able to recognize different animals in time. One note, rabbits can smell the hunter so it's better to prowl towards them when the wind is blowing towards you. And fortunately, the wind is blowing towards us. Use your knowledge and skills and show me what you can do." Youngguk says.

You nod and drop into a crouch.

You listen carefully, and smell the delicious smell once again. The rabbit is invisible to you, but you have already located it. You can hear it eating a few meters away, and you become hungry also. You start to prowl towards it, carefully and quietly. You repeat all the advices and moves in your mind and choose the right one to use. Once you've got enough close, you jump, and kill the rabbit quickly by a small bite to its neck.

》I made it!! I've catched my first prey!》

You take the rabbit and bring it to Yongguk. Once you've laid it down on the ground, Yongguk says "Well done. A student like you will make me proud."

"Of course it's up to the master how well I learn. And it's great that my master is you." You say and smile.

"Since we are going to celebrate, will you go to hunt with others?" Yongguk asks.

"I thought so." You answer.

"Then we should head back to the camp. Others don't want to wait, I bet." Yongguk says.

You take the rabbit and carry it to the camp. Once you get to the open area, you feel super proud of yourself again, and carry the dead rabbit like a pro. Jungkook approaches you and exclaims "Great job, jagi!"

You drop the rabbit to the pile of catches and join Jungkook and L after transforming.

Jungkook: That's a good start Y/n. Why won't you eat it?

L: Jungkook! Don't you remember anything from your times as student! The clan is always fed first!

Jungkook: Oh... Heh...

Y/n: Haha. I didn't know that rule though...

Jungkook: You see, hyung... I was just testing does she know the rule.

L: Stop it Jungkook.

Y/n: I have lots to learn with all of those rules...

L: You'll learn them in time. And after some mistakes, you'll remember them even better. And this mistake should remind Jungkook from now on also.

Jungkook: Hehe... Should we go to hunt?

L: *rolls his eyes* WE will hunt, but YOU stay here. Who do we take with us, Y/n?

Y/n: How about... Kai and Aron?

Aron: You called for us?

You nearly got a heart attack when Aron and Kai suddenly appeared. Then you judt nod to them in response.

Kai: Haah, you didn't notice us coming!

You ignore Kai and continue.

Y/n: Yes, I called for you. Shall we go?

L: Did Yongguk teach you how to hunt as group?

Y/n: Just the solo attack...

Hansol pops us suddenly, but you hide your surprise.

Hansol: It will be boring if we hunt alone. Let's teach her the group attack!

Jungkook: You are also going??!

Hansol: Since you are not, I will.

Jungkook looks at Hansol with grumpy face but Hansol doesn't care.

L: We could teach her... I bet Yongguk hyung would be just pleased.

Hansol: Let's go then!

Y/n: Calm down, young man! You ain't any leader!

Hansol: O- okay, noona.

Kai & Aron & L: NOONA??!!

Kai: You don't even call me as hyung!

Aron: Neither me!! How can she be noona?! She's just a year or two older!

Y/n: Let's forget about that and go!

L: Y/n is right. Let's go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Group attack is almost like solo attack, except all the members have a role. Few hound the prey towards specific area, where others wait and kill it. What bigger prey, that more members we need. Group attack isn't used so often because we don't have much big animals here to hunt. But for example with deers, we need more than just one to attack because deers are fast and agile, and in this terrain it's useful to them. We don't want to run after one deer for long time after all, right?" L explains.

Others nod in agreement and you ask "Is one deer for one person enough? How many do we need to hunt down?"

"No, it's not. When you become more hungry, you notice that you could eat more than just one deer. We are bit bigger than normal wolves after all. But we don't know how many we actually need to hunt, we hunt and take a look do we need more." Aron explains.

You nod and L shares roles. "Y/n, Kai and I will hound the prey, and Hansol and Aron will kill it, okay?"

Y/n: Um... Could I be with Hansol and Aron? I don't know how much I'm able to run without stopping, and I don't want to ruin the opportunity to get food...

L: I didn't even come to think about that... And yes, Jungkook told us about your disease. But if you really want, you can go with Hansol and Aron to wait.

Y/n: Okay.

Soon Kai has already smelled a male deer nearby, and you all spread around to your positions. You follow Aron into the bushes, and drop into a crouch and get ready.

Not even in a minute, you hear steps coming forward, and prepare to jump. You watch as Aron stretches himself, and you jump nearly at the same time. The deer wasn't big, and you had killed it fast.

L: We wouldn't have needed so much members to do this, but at least we got something. I bet Y/n got the idea of this already, so we can separate into pairs. I can hunt alone.

Aron: Will you come with me, Y/n?

Y/n: That's fine by me.

Kai: That means I'll go with Hansol.

All the pairs begin their ways into different directions, and you smell the air for possible chances to catch something already now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*after hunting*

Y/n: That was fun, I really enjoyed. And thanks for those tips you gave, Aron oppa.

Aron: You're welcome. And Yongguk was right, you learn fast.

You had caught many rabbits and two deers together with Aron. You also caught a bird for snack for someone. Others had got more deers, but only few rabbits. And L got few bigger birds.

Hansol: Yam! This should be enough for the whole clan!

Aron: This may be our last big meal on this year. Winter is coming and all the animals start to get rare.

Hansol: And we need to eat human food again for the whole winter... Blaah...

Aron: Don't make things sound bigger than them are. We still have food here in our forest, you know that. Last winter just happened to be bad for us.

You take a deer as sign to go back to the camp. Others follow you and you begin your way to the camp.

________________________

How are ya feeling about this? I think I've lost my inspiration... :( Maybe I just gotta go and hunt it back.

~Iiris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 161 32
this story is about a girl, who moved to another town, because her mom wanted to protect her, since her mom told her that she was a half vampire and...
363K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
13.9K 480 19
You are a high school student along with Bangtan wolf. In your world, werewolves and human lives along together. Werewolves don't hurt human and even...
45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...