CHANEL! ( stiles stilinski...

By faeyrytale

๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted wa... More

chanel!
epigraph!
chapter zero!
chapter one!
chapter two!
chapter three!
chapter four!
chapter five!
chapter six!
chapter seven!
chapter eight!
chapter nine!
chapter ten!
chapter eleven!
chapter twelve!
chapter thirteen!
chapter fourteen!
chapter fifteen!
chapter sixteen!
chapter seventeen!
chapter eighteen!
chapter nineteen!
chapter twenty one!

chapter twenty!

25K 962 333
By faeyrytale

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

* * *

* * *

( 𝖈𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗 )

Scott had finally rescued Derek from Kate Argent as he struggled to drag the older werewolf away. "Hey. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Something doesn't feel right," Derek spoke to Scott and slowed down when they escaped the Argents-mainly Kate.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked him, also stopping his movements.

"I don't know. It's-it's kind of like it's-"

"No, don't say 'too easy'. People say 'too easy' and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy," Scott yelled at the Hale, pissed off at how wrong all of this has become all over one night.

"Fine. You're right," Derek sighed, not wanting anything else bad happen.

"Thank you," Scott groaned and carried on up a hill.

Derek was suddenly on the floor crying out in pain when he got shot with an arrow from Allison, one hundred meters away. Scott turned around and spotted her, dragging Derek further away from them with the latter still groaning.

"Now the leg," Kate told Allison, and she did as she was told, shooting Derek in the thigh with another arrow. "Flash bolt," she passed over and Allison shot the tree next to Scott's head.

"Scott, your eyes!" Derek yelled but it was far too late and Scott was blinded with how bright it was.

"Now," Kate yelled and the two ran towards the injured werewolves.

"Get up! Let's go!" Derek shouted at Scott trying to grab and drag him away from the hunters.

"Natural talent," Kate approved of Allison's work when they caught up with them

"Scott, go!" Derek shouted again.

"Allison, I can explain," promised Scott when he was on the floor with Allison in front of him with her bow.

"Stop lying. For once stop lying," she begged him.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did-" Scott started, desperate for her to understand. He didn't care if she killed him, he just didn't want her to hate him.

"Was to protect me," Allison finished.

"Yes,"

Allison paused slightly, deciding what to do next before she ran through everything she now knows and the sight of her best friends in the hospital because of his kind and simply crushed him with the words, "I don't believe you."

"Thank God. Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself," Kate instructed, strolling over to her niece who stared at her in shock.

"You-you said we were just gonna catch them?" Allison stared at Kate, wondering how on earth her aunt expected her to shoot her love.

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them," Kate explained, pointing a gun at Derek Hale without looking at him, eyes still trained on Allison and pulled the trigger with not even so much of a flinch, "See? Not that hard. Oh, no-I know that look. That's the 'you're gonna have to do it yourself' look," Kate groaned, seeing Allison cared too much.

"Kate, Kate, what are you doing?" Allison screamed at her aunt when she turned the gun onto Scott next. Her blood ran cold as she stared at the gun that could end his life.

"I love those brown eyes-" Kate started crouching down to see him properly and he saw in her eyes how far off the scale she had gone.

"Kate! I know what you did. Put the gun down," Chris shouted at her, coming from the side of the Hale house pointing his own gun at his sister's crouching figure.

"I did what I was told to do," Kate reasoned unsuccessfully because Chris had no reason to let her off for what she did, and was going to do just then with his daughters ex-boyfriend.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code- Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent," he reminded her, speaking in fluent French.

"We hunt those who hunt us," Allison translated for herself, and Scott overheard her, it making sense now.

"Put the gun down. Before I put you down," Chris warned Kate but was suddenly knocked off his feet, the gun flying away from him, "Allison, get back."

"What is it?" She asked him worriedly.

"It's the Alpha," breathed Scott as he and Allison were also knocked down leaving Kate Argent the last one standing.

"Come on! Come on!" Kate yelled before screaming.

The Alpha, in beast mode, caught Kate by her hair and dragged her into the old, burnt down Hale house. Kate was still screaming and Peter turned back again to human but still had his claws out. He wrapped Kate up in one arm, pressing her back against him with his left hand claws positioned at her neck ready to rip.

"No!" Allison screeched and ran into the Hale house after her aunt with Chris and Scott shouting after her.

She made it into the doorway of the room where Kate and Peter were stood, tears pooling in her eyes at the sight. "She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it - And I'll let her live," spoke Peter, his eyes on Allison although he was speaking to the olde Argent woman.

There was a long pause and Kate connected her eyes with Allison's forcing out an "I'm sorry," knowing her heartbeat indicated she was lying but she had to try something to save her niece. Just because she was going to die, doesn't mean Allison had to as well. Allison deserved to live. Allison was sane. He dug his claws into Kate's neck and she gasped in pain before he slid them across it completely opening it up in one swift movement and she fell to the floor with a thump. Her blood splattered the walls, floor and her and Peter's faces.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology-didn't sound very sincere," Peter grinned, his eyes still not leaving Allison's face and he stalked towards her predatorily.

Allison gasped and began moving back away from him when a growl from Scott attracted his attention. Peter rolled his eyes at his beta and gave a curious look towards Derek who had also transformed and came in to fight him.

"Run!" Scott said to Allison who did as she was told and fled the upcoming fight.

Both Scott and Derek ran at Peter but all he did was move his arms and they were lying on their backs, opposite sides of the room. Derek was up first, and leapt at his uncle but Peter ducked out of the way. He grabbed Derek by his shirt and flung him to the top of the door frame. He collapsed against a piece of burnt wood where Peter picked him up again and tossed him further away. Scott ran from behind and jumped on top of Peter's back. Peter grabbed Scott by his arms and threw him over his shoulder where Scott cried out on pain on the floor.

* * *

Allison made it outside of the house and ran over to her unconscious father shaking him, "Dad. Dad,"

* * *

Inside the house, Derek was back up, roaring and back flipped, kicking Peters chest. Peter pushed him down onto all fours and sent a punch to his back making Derek collapse at the force. He picked him up and threw Derek over to Scott who was getting up again, successfully knocking both of them down. Peter's face twitched as he contained the real beast and Derek ran across the tables round the back of the room. Peter caught him and threw him again down a cabinet.

Scott roared at Peter and ran into his chest, peter wrapping an arm around Scott with an annoyed look on his face and shoved his knee into Scott's stomach. Just as Peter was going in for Scott again, he switched their places. Peter pressed against the wall with Scott kicking the shit out of him. Peter's face transformed again and he elbowed Scott in the nose. He fell back from shock and Peter wrapped his hands around his neck with Scott hitting him in the face. He was suddenly thrown up to the door frame again and fell back down face first into the floor.

Peter was swinging around on his own before transforming into the beast that killed everyone. He dropped to all fours and tossed Scott out of the window so he was outside again. Allison stared at him, scared for him still by her dad when the Alpha came bounding through the same window, roaring. He ran over to Scott picking him up, evaluating how good he was before Scott kicked him in the chest sending him flying back to the house again.

A beep was heard and Peter, still as the beast, looked over to see Stiles and Jackson with Jackson's Porsche. Stiles lobbed a Molotov Cocktail at the alpha ready for him to be set alight but he caught it.

"Oh, damn," Stiles sighed when the alpha roared at him.

"Allison!" Scott called, chucking her her bow. She loaded it with an arrow and shot the cocktail so it burst into flames, covering Peter's left arm. Jackson chucked the other and it caught the rest of the beast on fire as he struggled to put it out.

It ran towards Allison but Scott growled at it and kicked it back, powerfully, so it landed in a ditch turning back to Peter. Everyone looked at Peter, shocked but relieved it was over.

Allison made her way over slowly to Scott and bent down, he faced her but turned away not wanting her to see him like that, she took his chin in her hand and forced him to face her way. She leant in slowly as he turned back human and kissed him.

"Why did you do that?" He asked her quietly, their faces still really close.

"Because I love you." Allison repeated the words he said to her at the dance.

Scott caught sight of Derek striding over to the collapsed Peter, "Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family-what am I supposed to do?"

"You've-already-decided. I can smell it on you!" Peter hissed to his nephew.

"Wait! No, no! Don't!" But it was too late. Derek slashed Peters thought and let out a powerful roar. He turned to the others with the red eyes that mark an alpha.

"I'm the Alpha now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 18K 22
๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–. โ› ALWAYS BE IN YOUR CONTROL โœ A hospital trip wasn't how Isabelle Nightly wanted the school dance to e...
682K 25.4K 48
๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š. โ› I WANT YOU TO WANT ME AGAIN โœ With a pleasant return comes unpleasant consequences for Isabelle Ni...
193K 5K 56
Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Jamie Tate. The trio was known to attract trouble, especially after a certain night in the woods that ended with...
75.2K 1.5K 18
Imagine falling asleep one day in your hometown and then waking up in Beacon Hills. Imagine looking at Teen Wolf at home one night and then living in...