CHANEL! ( stiles stilinski...

By faeyrytale

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”«π”’π”©. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted wa... More

chanel!
epigraph!
chapter zero!
chapter one!
chapter two!
chapter three!
chapter five!
chapter six!
chapter seven!
chapter eight!
chapter nine!
chapter ten!
chapter eleven!
chapter twelve!
chapter thirteen!
chapter fourteen!
chapter fifteen!
chapter sixteen!
chapter seventeen!
chapter eighteen!
chapter nineteen!
chapter twenty!
chapter twenty one!

chapter four!

40.2K 1.5K 953
By faeyrytale

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

*   *   *

*   *   *

(  𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊  )

After trespassing on private property, digging up half of a wolf's carcass and transforming it back into human, Scott and Stiles had the brilliant idea to call the police in.

They had turned up with Crime Scene Investigators and had Derek Hale cuffed in the back when Stiles slipped past the Deputies and slid into the front seat of the cruiser.

"Okay, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you. Okay, maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just wanna know something. The girl you killed- she was a werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she? I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?"

"Why are you so worried about me when it's your friend who's the problem? When he shifts on the field, what do you think they're gonna do. Just keep cheering him on? I can't stop him from playing, but you can. And, trust me- you want to." Derek spat back before Stiles was dragged out by his collar. His dad took him to the top of the burnt Hale house before releasing him.

"There. Stand. What the hell do you think you are doing?" Sheriff Stillinski hissed at his son, crossing his arms but honestly not that surprised that Stiles had pulled a stunt like that.

"I'm just trying to help!"

"Okay, well how 'bout you help me understand exactly how you came across this."

"Well, we're were looking for Scott's inhaler,"

"Which he dropped when?"

"The other night,"

"The other night when you were out here looking for the first half of the body?"

"Yes!" Stiles nodded, very fed up.

"The other night you told me you were alone and Scott was at home?"

"Yes-NO! Oh crap," Stiles had slipped up and they both knew it.

"So you lied to me?"

"Depends how you define lying?" Stiles tried to excuse.

"Well I define it as not telling the truth, how do you define it?"

"Hmm, reclining your body in a horizontal position?" Stiles quipped.

"Get the hell out of here," the Sheriff excused.

"Absolutely," Stiles ran back to Scott.

*   *   *

It was finally the night of the first game and Isabelle had introduced herself to Chris Argent who had come along with Allison to watch Scott play. Chris seemed like a tough and hard man but Isabelle want deterred by his slightly cold attitude.

Parents always loved her.

The three of them found places on the bleachers to sit and Isabelle saved a space for Lydia whenever she was done tormenting Scott.

"Scott, I just want you to remember one thing tonight." Lydia said, pulling on his jersey when the two were on the edge of the field the night of the lacrosse game.

"Uh- winning isn't everything?" Scott guessed.

"Nobody likes a loser," she walked off to meet Elle at the stands where they carried on to sit with Allison and Chris.

The game had started and nobody was passing to Scott and although Elle and Allison noticed, they still cheered when someone- mainly Jackson- scored. After half time though, the team that was playing- excluding Scott- had gathered where the team captain retold the rules to not pass to McCall. At this, Scott became extremely angry.

"Which one is Scott again?" asked Chris from his place on the bench next to the three teenage girls.

"Number 11. Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball this entire game," Lydia scoffed at Scott's poor performance.

"I hope he's okay," Allison said, worried for her boyfriend.

"I hope we're  okay. We need to win this. Allison, Elle, a little help here." Lydia said, as she gestured towards the support sign for Jackson that she wanted them to hold up. When they did, it had the desired effect Lydia was going for: Support Jackson and piss off Scott.

People were shouting all types of instructions when Scott had the ball but paused in front of the goal, trying to regain control over his wolf. Allison was whispering under her breath which unknowingly brought him back, "You can do it Scott, you can do it Scott."

Scott pulled himself back together in time to make the last shot. It went in just as the time ran out. They were all screaming and applauding when Scott rushed off the field unnoticed by all but Allison- and later Stiles.

Elle and Lydia rushed to the field to congratulate the team. Lydia ran to Jackson and Elle was going to as well, when she spotted Stiles. The only person around him to congratulate him was his dad. She walked over to them, pushing past people who got in her way. When the Sheriff spotted her he patted his son's shoulder and left with a "good luck".

Stiles, confused to why his dad left, turned around. Elle was walking towards him and he was so glad Scott wasn't around to comment on how fast his heart was beating right there.

"Hey, congratulations on the win Stilinski," Isabelle said, hugging him.

"Uh thanks but I-uh didn't actually play." Stiles said awkwardly hugging her back but soon relaxing and hiding his face in her hair, breathing in her perfume (Chanel, of course).

"Oh I know. But I just saw you here alone and decided to say well done." She said, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh then- um thank you."

"Oh then- um your welcome," she teased.

"Look, about the night of the party-I am so sorry for having to go. But please, please believe me when I say I didn't want to leave you, especially so suddenly. Forgive me?" Stiles begged, his words rushing out so they all sounded together and was quite hard to figure out what he was saying to her.

Elle stared at him for a few seconds her brain was figuring out what he had said and she kicked back into life when her brain came out with the main points of his little apology.

"Oh don't worry about it Stiles, seriously. I understand. I'm not a whiny little teenager that wants attention from a guy 24/7," Elle laughed at him.

"Oh thank god. Not that I thought you were whiny or anything but I just didn't want you to be mad at me or anything and hate me and never talk to me again and make my school life hell." Stiles rushed out ranting just like he has any other time he was nervous in front of someone.

"Stiles," Elle stopped him, stepping closer to him and resting a hand on his shoulder, "Shut up," she laughed.

Elle heard Lydia calling her from across the field when everything started to calm down again. So before she left to go back to her best friend, she leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek before running off leaving a red lipstick stain in its place.

Stiles gasped, growing a brilliant red colour to match the print and was staring in shock at where she had stood. His mind broke back into reality again and he decided it was best to freak out about it later, and find Scott so he slipped away from the field and into the changing room.

When he arrived, he turned past a set of lockers and saw Scott kissing Allison so he ducked his head back trying not to interrupt them. When they were done, Allison left saying a small "Hey Stiles" to him in greeting. He just waved a hello in reply as she left.

"I kissed her," said Scott, an ear splitting grin on his face.

"I saw," he agreed.

"She kissed me,"

"I saw that too- and you aren't the only one. Pretty good huh?" he said pointing at his cheek, showing off the lipstick stains.

"I-I-I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this. Maybe it's not that bad."

"Yeah, heh. We'll talk later, then."

"What?"

"The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found."

"And-"

"Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek's human, not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad ID'd the dead girl. Both halves. Her name was Laura Hale."

"Hale?"

"Derek's sister."

*   *   *

Later that night Stiles was awake, lying on top of his bed sheets thinking of the past couple of days when he remembered the lacrosse field. A goofy grin etched itself upon his face as he thought about the feel of Elle's lips against his cheek. Yeah okay- she may not have kissed him in the lips but it was definitely better than nothing.

Maybe, if I play this right, us being together might not be an impossibility, Stiles thought. And with that on his mind, he fell into a deep slumber filled with thoughts and scenarios concerning the Nightly girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 25.2K 48
π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–—π–Š. ❛ I WANT YOU TO WANT ME AGAIN ❜ With a pleasant return comes unpleasant consequences for Isabelle Ni...
1.8K 72 18
Where freshly turned teenage werewolf Scott McCall gets help from a friend and an ally from a mythology that's said to be so evil and malicious you'd...
30.7K 884 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...
5.4K 82 13
Sequel to 'Teen Wolf Season 1 // Scott McCall fanfiction' 😊 Pls pls pls leave a comment or two? β™‘