Underground

By KeysAndCupcake

This story is about a girl named Gemma who lives under ground. Her mission is to see the world with all the p... More

Welcome
A New Friend
Rumble

Bells

51 5 4
By KeysAndCupcake

When I woke up I heard the song of bells echo through the hall. I was wondering what it was. I opened my eyes, and light almost blinded me. I saw some girls walking through the hallway literally yelling instead of talking. Geez, show some respect for people who sleep in.

I got out of bed and went into the little bathroom I shared with the girl next to me. When I open the door, a startling squeak came out of it. I jumped and turned invisible before even taking a step into the bathroom. "You scared the living life out of me!" She yelled louder then I expected. I turned visible again, "Sorry, I didn't know you were in here.". I'm pretty sure my measly
voice went through one ear and out the other. She just ignored me the whole time so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Hey, listen. I'm sorry now will you forgive me? Oh and why are people walking outside?" I asked, trying not to sound angry. "It's fine. Sorry for being and idiot to you." She mumbled all of it. I didn't really care so I washed my face, brushed my teeth and my hair, then went back into my room. I found some clothes laying on my bed. There was a note attached to it and it said "Here! Those clothes you have on now probably aren't gonna last for long, so I got you some different pairs! And it looked like you love sweat shirts, so I got you one. Your welcome!! Signed Maria" She's really nice, considering I just met a girl who hates me. I grab the black leggings, with brown boots, A white t-shirt, and the sweat shirt she gave me. It's light pink with a rose, vines covering it. It was pretty nice if you ask me. Anyways, I open the door and run off with the rest of the people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 626 27
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
9.7K 245 12
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
21.6K 511 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
17.6K 334 15
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...